𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs ᴅ/ғ - ᴘᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs ᴅ/ғ - ᴏᴘᴇɴ ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Postby Animals65 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:11 pm

Creamflower is also open for relationships!
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:36 am

if anyone would like to have some friendships with cheetahblaze, pollen, or bear, let me know! because of monarchwing’s personality, she isn’t quite going to start with any friendships, but i’m interested to make some once the roleplay starts, if anyone wants to plot with me there.

also, if anyone would be interested in making cheetahblaze’s unknown father, feel free to DM me! it’s going to be something only the character themself and Lionpurr (an npc free for grabs if anyone wants!) would know though.

also if anyone has some npcs they really need someone to sweep up, let me know! i’m looking for maybe one character for either side :)

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:42 am

My cats Morningfrost, Ashfall, Flicker and Cloud are open for relations!
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:05 pm

eelpaw and stormpaw are both accepted, i'll update the front soon!!

for those looking for more characters, there are a ton of npcs available on the front page! some of them have been claimed, so the list is a bit shorter now, haha.

reminder that sunclan medicine cat apprentice is still open for the taking! :3

my characters are open for friendships/relationships as well!!

sunclan:

brackenburn - 41 mns m; clan deputy; brother: tawnyscorch; parents: grovestar&brightfur; former crushes on Leaf and Shellfeather
open for former apprentices and friendships!
@Poppycorn222 - do you think perhaps brackenburn and tawnyscorch could have been friends with leopardpond and tigerhollow? they're only a moon apart in age, so would have been in the nursery together and leopardpond would have trained with them as an apprentice. bracken would also work with tiger often, as they're deputy and medicine cat, though i would imagine tawnyscorch would be closer to tiger than bracken is. brackenburn is quite high-strung, so i think tawnyscorch and tigerhollow would be able to enjoy each other's company more thoroughly.

tawnyscorch - 41 mns m; brother: brackenburn; parents: grovestar&brightfur; mentor: jayfin, npc open for adoption
open for former apprentices, friendships, and romances!
@softbee - i was thinking maybe tawny could have been monarchwing's mentor? i think he would have been gentle and kind with her, and generally a good fit. he would have been quite a new warrior, so wouldn't have been overly strict or that intimidating for her.
@Poppycorn222 - how would you feel about tawny developing a crush on honey? i think he would admire her, and think she's very pretty.

tinyfang - 32 mns f; mother: milkheart; regular ol' warrior
open for former mentor, apprentices, friendships, and romances!

milkheart - 98 mns f; elder; adoptive mother of tinyfang; mate: duskfern
open for friendships!
@animals - i was thinking milkheart and creamflower could be friends! she may come off as a grumpy old badger, but creamflower is so kind that i think she could put up with milkheart. i think they would be a great kit-taking-care-of team to help out the queens with their litters!

tribe:

moose - 48 mns m; cave-guard; father to bee; mate: berry; brother: river
open for former to-bes, a former mentor, and friendships!
@softbee - since monarchwing gave her kit to singed young, i was thinking that perhaps moose's mate berry nursed pollen? she would have nursed her for 2 moons, between the time her own kits were born and when she and dandelion died of illness. i was thinking this could have built a bond between bee and pollen, and perhaps moose sees her as a sort of honorary daughter.
@Nyverria - perhaps moose can be a friend of cloud's?

river - 48 mns m; prey-hunter; mate: leaf
open for former to-bes, a former mentor, and friendships! probably wouldn't be taking a romantic interest in anyone at this time
@poppycorn - river could have mentored lizard!

bee - 10 mns f; parents: river&berry; brother: dandelion
open for friendships, romantic interests, and siblings!

i also have some characters i havent't finished yet that i could definetely use in someone else's plans, if anyone needs!

path of singed flame - monarchwing's former mate, pollen's father. if anyone's looking for a character to make, he's supposed to have a mate and kits in the tribe! i've decided pretty much nothing about him lol. greatly dislikes his daughter because her appearance somewhat reminds him of monarchwing and makes him feel angry/guilty.

lilydapple - mother of flicker and hazelwing, former mate of the npc glowing eyes in dark. incredibly fond of her daughter hazelwing; disgusted with her daughter flicker; absolutely hates dark.

fern swaying in the breeze - young female prey-hunter. her parents had kits not long after she became a to-be, which at first caused her to act out, angry at the loss of their interest. learned her lesson and grew to love her younger siblings, becoming protective over them especially now that they're to-bes. open for people to make her siblings, softbee is also making her a relative!
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:36 pm

@Cas I think Milkheart and Creamflower would make a great pair of friends! <3
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:55 pm

i think it would work well for tawnyscorch to have been monarchwing's mentor! perhaps maybe he could bring her a bit out of her shell and push for her to work on herself at some point in the roleplay.
also totally cool with bee and moose seeing pollen as family, she would adore her found family!

if no one else wants the medicine cat apprentice, i could work one but, but that is if no one else wants it before the roleplay starts. just wanna make sure other folks can get a chance c:

i haven't read through everyone's bios yet, but when i get a chance i'll poke folks for relationships!

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:07 pm

@C a s
I definitely think Tawny, Bracken, Leopard and Tiger would be good friends! Having grown up together they'd be fairly close I think, and Tawny and Tiger being the closest is definitely a cute friendship, I can see them going out herb hunting and stuff together and just having good chats about their days and what not! I might draw leopard and bring her in as well at some point so we can have all four of them being good friends

Tawny and Honey would be adorable! I think that's a good idea, as well as River having mentored Lizard!

Sorry this is a bit short, ill try and get a post up tomorrow detailing which of my cats is open for what as it's a bit late here
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:53 am

@poppy - perfect, i'll add all that info to their forms!! lemme know if you end up making leopard and i'll remove her from the npc list!! i'm excited to see the friendship between the sibling pairs, and what tawny and tiger get up to :lol:

@animals - awesome! also, i just have creamflower's litter listed as "unnamed kits" on the front. would you like me to leave it like that or would you like me to list any names for them?

@softbee - i think tawny and monarch would still be close! he's see the she-cat being a sort of "background character" in the clan and would be quite determined to make her more involved! i see pollen and bee being very close, since dandelion passed so young they would have had only each other and moose. i think bee would be very, very protective over pollen, especially when it comes to singed. also no one has claimed med cat apprentice, feel free to make one!! if you need any kin for them, i don't have any apprentices yet.

i'm still working on singed and lilydapple. if anyone is looking to make a new character, singed's mate would be a kit-mother, if anyone wants to make a kit-mother and/or kit characters! i would imagine their kits would be 2-4 moons, and i've put no thought into what his mate would be like/look like/named/etc.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:15 am

@Cas Yes that is fine! I honestly never thought of any names for them tbh so that's perfectly okay!
Last edited by Animals65 on Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:19 am

Aaaa finally made it. Just getting Stoneteller up rn, will try to get some more cats up later

(image source: https://www.deviantart.com/fiulo/art/Ru ... -953895747 )
Name: Stoneteller (formerly known as Star Rising in the East, or Star)
About:
Star Rising in the East (called Star for short) was the only kit born of Shadow Where Mice Hide and Owl That Screeches at Night. Shadow had a particularly difficult pregnancy that was plagued with many complications and illness throughout. When it came time for her to kit, those complications only grew. She labored for hours, far longer than most she-cats, and with each hour that passed she grew weaker. The Stoneteller at the time guessed that she was carrying about three or four kits. Sadly, only one was born, a little silver tom-kit, just before Shadow breathed her last. As her belly was still quite swollen, Stoneteller knew that there were indeed kits remaining inside her, yet there was nothing he or any cat could do to save them. The Tribe buried Shadow and her remaining unborn kits, while the only surviving kit was given to another kit-mother, known as Feather Floating on the Breeze, to nurse. As Shadow had passed before getting to name her son, Stoneteller asked the kit's father, Owl, to name him instead. But Owl, filled with grief and resentment towards his son, refused. Owl had never wanted to be a father, it was all a mistake. He didn't want kits, he just wanted his mate back, and now she was gone forever thanks to that wretched little furball. Dismayed, Stoneteller retreated to the Cave of the Moonlight Stone to think, and it was there that he had a vision. Reflected in the pool surrounding the Moonlight Stone was one big, bright star, slowly rising into the early night sky. Its gradual movement across the sky was mirrored in the pool below, and after some time, the star's reflection sat right next to Stoneteller's in the pool. Then, slowly, it morphed into a cat, a young silver tom with a white flash on his chest. The young tom's reflection looked admiringly at Stoneteller's, and it was that moment Stoneteller knew that this newborn kit was meant to be his successor. When he came out of the cave, he announced to the rest of the Tribe that the kit's name would be Star Rising in the East, and that he would be the future Stoneteller of the Tribe of the Pale Moon.

Star grew up under the watchful eye of Stoneteller, at his side at all times. His father, Owl, never wanted anything to do with him, and although Feather, the kit-mother who had nursed him, made an attempt to bond with him during the beginning, the two just never quite clicked. Stoneteller was the closest thing Star had to a father in his life, yet the healer-to-be saw his mentor as just that: a mentor. He admired Stoneteller greatly and spent every waking moment he could learning from him, but never developed much of an emotional bond with the Tribe's leader, or anyone for that matter. When Stoneteller eventually passed, Star was surprised at how little sadness he felt. Now, as the Tribe's current Stoneteller, he feels he is a good leader and healer--just not great at connecting with cats. Because of his lack of interpersonal skills, he's learned how to mirror others, and how to illicit the right responses by acting or speaking a certain way.

I'll put Owl That Screeches at Night and Feather Floating on the Breeze up for adoption if anyone wants them c: Here's their info:

Owl That Screeches at Night (Owl) / Male / Prey-hunter / 68 moons

Feather Floating on the Breeze (Feather) / Female / Cave-guard / 60 moons

And Stoneteller's deceased mother's info:

Shadow Where Mice Hide (Shadow) / Female / Formerly kit-mother / 21 moons at death
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me