A Land of Myth, and a Time of Magic (Discussion/Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A Land of Myth, and a Time of Magic (Discussion/Characte

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:54 pm

So which roles are still open? Is the cook open? Or Blacksmith?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:07 pm

Character Roles post has been updated with all currently accepted characters. Cook and Blacksmith are both still open.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:29 am

May I res those two then?

(FC: Lee Byung Hun)

Full Name: Dabi Van Keemer
Nickname (if any): Mihi
Pronouns: he, him, his
Sexuality: Homosexual
Role: Cook
Appearance: He is dark-haired and brown-eyed Korean male. He is skinny and 176 cm.

Personality: He is very fast-moving, learns fast, and is pretty clever about things, but he is a little too self-critical and takes the lead role when cooking. He may be rather harsh on his assistant even if he doesn't really need to be. He is respected and even a little feared among other chefs because he sometimes takes cooking too seriously and gets nervous about mistakes. He is mostly a solo cook, and very uncooperative in big groups as he likes to keep the balance on things. He is known to be rather bad-mannered around those who are inferior or equal to him, though he knows to get his manners around the superior persons.

Short Bio: He was born on a farm and used for a busy life for a young age. He liked to help his parents with the farm, with the animals, and other things. He found his love for food at the age of 13 years old when his mother got sick and could not do food like she usually did. He helped a lot his mother during that time and sometimes he did alongside his sibling the food to the family. As an adult, he did some work at food places as well as tavernas. He has not studied but learned to cook on his own and learned various recipes, by trying different things.

Other: The Groom is his sibling

(FC: Gillian Anderson)

Full Name: Catherine d'Alencon
Nickname (if any): Cat (for friends only)
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Sexuality: Demisexual
Role: Blacksmith
Appearance: Reddish brown long little bit of curly hair and green eyes. She is skinny, but small only 162 cm. She likes clothes and beautifying herself, so usually wears bold and stylish outfits outside, but is pretty casual at work.

Personality: She is pretty hard-working, compassionate, and careful when at work. She is good at listening to her customers, but she can also say things of her own opinion. She may be a little bit rebellious, but only if it's nothing too serious, she doesn't want to hurt anyone or that something happens to others because of her actions. She is level-headed, but not too social in large groups, She needs little time to speak about herself to others and she does like to work alone, but she does like to get out with her friends too.

Short Bio: She is from a poor blacksmith family, Her family has been blacksmithing for many generations and she continues the tradition. When she was younger, she wanted to do other jobs, but because she enjoyed being around sharp weapons, she followed in her father's footsteps.

Other: She has a guard dog, German Shepherd name Capo (Boss).
Last edited by Queen of flames on Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:45 am

Sure, I'll update the list.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:32 pm

Consulting_Angel wrote:@SpiritStar3 - Ash is accepted, but the Visiting Servant role was already reserved by InfectedHau. There's a couple of other servant roles if you'd like to take one of those instead. As for the Groom role, I'm not fussed as to the gender of the character that has it.

@everyone - Looking good everyone! If anyone would like to discuss relations with my characters as well, feel free to message. I have work later today (yippee late shift) so I'll write up the starting post when I get back from that.

Also if anyone would like to play the Newcomer or Crown Prince 👀 they are still open (though I might bend my own rule to play the Newcomer if I feel up for 4 characters).

Ooo, cool, could I change my girl to Groom then?

I can definitely message you, but we'd probably just be discussing friendships and family stuff right?

I'm good at just two characters.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:15 am

Sure, just remember that in the Established Bonds that the Groom and Cook are siblings, so might be worth discussing that further with Queen of flames?

Also, sorry everyone for not getting a first post up, I was tired after my shift last night lol
Hopefully tonight!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:54 am

I edited/finished my characters.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Newcomer - Elijah Morgan

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:33 am

Sneaks in a 4th character anyway

Full Name: Elijah Morgan
Nickname: Eli, Boy
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: The Newcomer
Appearance: He has short, black hair that is slightly wavy, and his eyes are a striking light blue that will briefly glow gold when he uses magic. He stands at 5'9", making him a little shorter than most, and not helped by his rather relaxed posture. He has a rather lithe build, and seems very unassuming. He has a defined jawline and high-set cheekbones. His fair skin tone does not have any scars or other markings.

Personality: Elijah is outspoken and sticks to what he thinks is right. He tries to help out, but rarely considers the consequences for when his actions end up backfiring or getting someone innocent in trouble. He is quick to lie in order to cover up any use of his magic, but does not always have the sense to not use it in public, even if only subtly. He is very empathetic, quick to trust anyone that tells him their plight, but that does make him somewhat naive in that sense as well. Still, Elijah is very loyal, caring and trustworthy, but has a lot still to learn about the world and his magic.

Short Bio: Growing up in the village of Aldor, just on the outskirts of Isildra, Elijah knew he had magic from a young age when it started manifesting itself as him being able to move objects with seemingly just his mind. Over the years, this power has started to grow and develop, but not quite finely tuned. So, his mother decided to send him to go and stay with Ivar in Isildra's royal city, knowing that he once secretly studied magic and has a wealth of knowledge about it. She hopes that Elijah will learn to control his magic properly and not be so reckless with it... especially being this close to the King.

Other: N/A
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:36 pm

Here's the edited form.
Whoops, gotta take out the OOC...
I will PM Queen to discuss them, or she can say something here.
Anyway! Do they have to be biologically related, or could Jessa have been adopted?]

Spiritstar3 wrote:Wanted to do the groom, but I believe in medieval times that was always a man. Since I assume that's a horse caretaker)

FC:
Molly Quinn (but different eye color and such)

Full Name:
Jessabel Rose Keemer
Nickname:
Jessa
Pronouns:
she/her
Sexuality:
Demi pan
Role:
The Groom
Appearance:
beauty with nice enough lips and nails even for a groom. She has long wavy dark reddish-brown hair and big brown eyes. She has beautiful lashes as well, and is truly pretty though doesn't seem to believe so. She wears riding boots since she works around horses and the barn. She also has some gloves and fingerless gloves. She has pants as well as white, gray, purple and blue shirts. She has other shoes when she's outside of the barn, not working. She also has tanned skin.

Personality:
Jessa is sweet, gentle, kind and caring. She's an animal and music lover, liking to hum anyway, but she won't really sing aloud. She takes her duties seriously, and tries her hardest. She's also a shoulder to lean on, usually listens to others, is a bit maternal, and likes water. However, she's shy, nervous, anxious, and a bit fiery. She's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud at times. She's jumpy, headshy, scared of thunder and bees. She's too quiet or talkative at times, doesn't always listen, and withdrawn if upset.

Short Bio:
Jessa was born twenty four years ago, to parents that have/had a farm. She was used to the busy life just as her brother was. She would help out with the animals. She also asked to be taught a bit of cooking and stuff, but not much. She was much more morivated to help with the animals. She figured out she loves horses and dogs the most. She does like cats a lot too, though. She would sometimes help make food with her brother. She grew up and got out of the house and became a groom for horses.

Other:
There are cats in the barn, and she's befriended them.
She also has her own dog, Swift, and her favorite horse is named Flash.
She becomes like a child when sick.
She may have a type of feeling for Vivienne.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:19 pm

They look so different and has a more than ten years on age. So hmm maybe and half siblings or cousins? I don't mind her being adoptive too.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me