Free Spirits • Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Free Spirits • Discussion Thread

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:50 pm

I bumped it or posted like a month or so ago, trying to keep it alive. Melody hasn't posted here or anywhere, as far as I know, so now I'm worried about her. Also, Luna and Queen haven't posted, so I don't know if they forgot or aren't interested anymore.

Side not, I have this gen challenge going on and no one has claimed second gen, so do you want the link to check it out? It's unrealistic characters, well unnatural colors, but you could make a whole new character for it if you're interested and want to claim that generation.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:16 am

Sure! I’ll check it out! Could you link?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:17 am

XD sure
Someone claimed second gen, but you can post to the third gen if you want. Or ask me to reserve it for you

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=4915277
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavik rekichka » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:08 pm

(Is this still open? If so here is my girl, if not then let me know and I'll delete my post. Thanks in advance!)

Full Name; Joeseph-Marie
nickname- joe
Age; 5 years (just turned)
birthday- june 7th
Gender; Female
preferences- she/her
sexuality- heterosexual

Breed(s); Black mouth cur × Pitbull
Rank; Guard
Appearance; Joe is a dog of medium height with plenty of muscle thanks to her father, she has a short coarse light brown coat with a lighter underbelly, neck, chest and cheeks. She has a black muzzle and nose with hints of gray, she has beautiful carmel brown eyes surrounded with black fur; she also has black "eyebrows" and floppy ears. [[image at the bottom]]
Personality; Joe is a somewhat quiet female who can often come off as intimidating due to her silence and muscle mass, despite this she can be very sweet and loyal to those she is close with; she can be playful and kind and won't hesitate to try and cheer someone up if needed, she does have a soft spot for pups and hopes to have some at some point in her life.
Relationship Status; Single
crush- open
mate- interested in having one
pups- none, would like some

Other; she is based on my actual dog who unfortunately passed a few months back.
Attachments
Screenshot_20231204_215835_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231204_215835_Facebook.jpg (162.65 KiB) Viewed 305 times
Pet's name: Oíche Shamhna
tavik rekichka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:43 pm

tavik rekichka wrote:(Is this still open? If so here is my girl, if not then let me know and I'll delete my post. Thanks in advance!)

Full Name; Joeseph-Marie
nickname- joe
Age; 5 years (just turned)
birthday- june 7th
Gender; Female
preferences- she/her
sexuality- heterosexual

Breed(s); Black mouth cur × Pitbull
Rank; Guard
Appearance; Joe is a dog of medium height with plenty of muscle thanks to her father, she has a short coarse light brown coat with a lighter underbelly, neck, chest and cheeks. She has a black muzzle and nose with hints of gray, she has beautiful carmel brown eyes surrounded with black fur; she also has black "eyebrows" and floppy ears. [[image at the bottom]]
Personality; Joe is a somewhat quiet female who can often come off as intimidating due to her silence and muscle mass, despite this she can be very sweet and loyal to those she is close with; she can be playful and kind and won't hesitate to try and cheer someone up if needed, she does have a soft spot for pups and hopes to have some at some point in her life.
Relationship Status; Single
crush- open
mate- interested in having one
pups- none, would like some

Other; she is based on my actual dog who unfortunately passed a few months back.

Oh gosh, I missed this form.
Sorry.

Accepted.

Edit:
Considering putting two one year old dogs in, for Choco and Cookie to adopt. If Melody is actually okay with that, otherwise anyone in the pack can be like a parent figure to them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:29 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Edit:
Considering putting two one year old dogs in, for Choco and Cookie to adopt. If Melody is actually okay with that, otherwise anyone in the pack can be like a parent figure to them.

I would be okay with that! So they would have 4 offspring, just 2 adopted?
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:21 pm

SilentMelody wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Edit:

I would be okay with that! So they would have 4 offspring, just 2 adopted?

XD yup.

Name:
Minnow
Sexuality:
Hetero (crush is Sasha)
Alpha offspring (but adopted)
Appearance & Breed:
Minnow is a handsome boy with silvery colored medium length fur. Since he has two fluffy breeds and two non fluffy, he's semi fluffy. He has deeply brown eyes and four white socks as well as a dark nose. His pads and nails are mixed colored, and he has a tail he can curl over or put down.
Baengkaew x Jindo x Spitz x Terrier

Name:
Whisper
Sexuality:
Don't know what to call it but only likes boys or other agender and nonbinary
Alpha offspring (but adopted)
Appearance & Breed:
They look much like they're brother, who is older by many minutes. They have the same silver coloring as their twin, as well as deeply brown eyes. They have white socks as well, alongside a white chest streak and jaw. Their nose is also dark, their pads and nails are mixed, and their tail is like his. They also have the same kind of fur as him. Being medium length, or semi fluffy as people would call it.
Baengkaew x Jindo x Spitz x Terrier
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:27 am

𝕶𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖗

name - kaiser
n-name - kai (no one can currently use it)
meaning behind name - emperor, brimming with blossoming power. it was forged from the name caesar.
age - kaiser is just only three years, eleven months, and five days (since medium dog breeds live to be between the ages of ten and thirteen(mostly, that is.).)
gender - he's a male
birthday - he was born on february 25th
birthplace - he was born in berlin, germany.
breed - kaiser is a Malinois X
appearance - since he is a mix breed, this young dog has characteristics from both breeds. kaiser has the muscular yet lean body of both breeds as his ears are more of a rounded pointed tip instead of the triangular of his other breed. his main coat colour is a black sable, giving him a darker colouration with a fawnish colour underneath the mix. sometimes his fur could be tipped with it. he's got an athletic build, just a bit more muscular. his muzzle follows after both breeds, giving him a lean yet square look with his muzzle. the male has piercing chocolate brown hues, giving him a darker expressions. he's got a coarse, harsh, and rough double coat. it isn't long fur just slightly longer then his bred breeds. (wip)
personality (mix of two ocs i had a few years back) - kaiser prefers to jump into challenging situations headfirst, not worrying about most of the possible outcomes. he is very bold in certain ways but he's also self-centered, really wants to be number one. kaiser is very ambitious, he wants to be on the top of all the dogs in the pack but he is still considerably young and not even close to being an alpha. as much as he wants to be an alpha, he won't get to that point, due to his carelessness. kaiser is relentlessly determined in what he believes in, most of the time he's determined when he's fighting for something that he feels is right but might just be wrong in others eyes. kaiser gets easily angered and frustrated when things don't go his way. he never thinks before he speaks, he always speaks before he thinks which causes him to learn things the hard way. especially during his adolescent years and when he was pup years, he was always getting in trouble for being rude to the older pack dogs. his mother was getting tired of him being that way - but she loved him for who he was - so he was taught by his mother to get him to learn respect and think before he speaks, but that never helped him. kaiser has always been very temperamental but it comes with how furious he would get with his adoptive father, giving him lectures about how to be nice. he's not as rude as he was when he was younger but he is still capable rude. that part of kaiser hasn't been left behind by him, but that part of him rarely unearths itself in front of senior pack members, betas, and the alpha. when he is rude to them, he'd likely get furious with the decision that the alpha makes. back when kaiser was a trainee he was always up to learning things - which is a side he rarely shows - so when he gets his own pups, he'll teach them everything they need to know to survive in this world. he's more of a lover than a fighter in the heart but he shows that he's more of a fighter than a lover. kaiser prefers not to be in fights with a dog but when he's got to he'll fight that dog as if his life depends on it. kaiser is a rather fantastic storyteller. once he has pups of his own - that's if he ever does - which shows that he's got a soft spot for pups. more and likely tell them great stories, but he doesn't have an interest in any female currently. kaiser has a high humor level when he wants to show it. otherwise, he craves a lot of freedom, which caused him to get into many different situations when he used to leave the pack and get likely into trouble with the alpha. kaiser always got stuck somewhere or in something. he's highly adventurous and prefers not to be kept in a contained area. Which will cause him to get restless and highly temperamental - so if he's ever condemned to a contained area - never talk to him, he'll more and likely snap at that dog and feel bad afterward, after he realizes what he did. kaiser prefers to keep to himself. he doesn't converse with many dogs besides ernest and diana. now, getting kaiser to speak about himself is like trying to open a clam, he won’t lower those walls. they are there to keep him safe and secure. he'll never talk about anything that is bothering him - that's if he feels threatened - even trying to get him to say what his name is. kaiser will respond in a snarky and sarcastic way, thank his mother for that. he likes to have his own cozy and relaxing space that he can share with ernest, but most of the time they don't get to spend in their spots for long before loners find out that it's a great spot to stay. kaiser is very sensitive about his surroundings as he takes in most of the emotions and tension in the air. being in a pack with ernest, he'll keep his mouth shut and listen for once. he's also very spiritual, mostly following after diana, his mother, since she has shown him the beauty in everything. with him learning what he could from her, he managed to gain some sense when she taught him. he rarely speaks or worries about himself, worrying more about his closest friends; though he doesn’t have any, at this moment. he at times can be very hostile and demanding in ways that an alpha can be, though it’s more due to his adoptive father, giving him that trait. kaiser thinks in different ways because of the original pack he grew up in and because of his mother. he might change once he gets to know the pack. kaiser also suffers from monophobia - just like ernest - in which he get severe anxiety but since then, he’s managed it and restrains it, since he is paranoid of loosing his twin brother, ernest. he is very hard on himself if he fails on something or even doing something, since his adoptive father was quite demanding of him when he was younger with such high expectations. kaiser will end up kicking himself for it. he’s very deeply emotional, sadly that causes him to have many different mixed emotions, so if ernest warns a dog about his moods, then you better take that as a warning. kaiser has severe trust issues and is even insecure about taking on a family, since his wasn’t the most ideal one. amongst all those rather…negative traits, there are a few good traits amongst them that he inherited from diana. kaiser is a daydreamer, mostly about what could have happened with his family if it was a secure enough relationships. you can find him, at times somewhere in the pack territory without him realizing that he's on that pack’s territory, though that’s when he isn’t in one. when he's daydreaming, kaiser mostly stays beside ernest - whenever they were together - knowing that his brother wouldn't disturb him while he’s in a deep reverie. kaiser doesn't want to deal with pack dogs and when he's caught by a dog, he usually finds a way to escape which is majority of the time successful. which makes him an ideal escapist, don’t ever underestimate his abilities. kaiser also got elusive and mysterious characteristics with the way he thinks and acts. many dogs that look at him always looked at her curiously in a way to find out what's going on in his head. like i stated before, he’s deeply emotional and berates himself, so anything that is good or bad hits him harder than most dogs would have. Sometimes, kaiser might just want to be left alone, so please respect that. Which he usually needs his own time alone somewhere that can calm him down. When she secluded herself, take the action as a way of saying 'Leave me alone!'. If kaiser ever takes a mate on, he craves love and affection from that dog. essentially, he’s a very needy dog but at times he can be very secretive, which can cause issues in some relationships. at times, kaiser can be very sympathetic, if any dog needs someone that can just sit and listen without saying a word, kaiser would be the dog to talk to. for sure not saying that he'll be up to it all the time, depends on what mood he's in.

𝕽𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖘

mother - his mother was diana
father - his father is unknown
adoptive father - the adoptive father of this male is charles
brother - the only blood brother he has is ernest (only two out of the litter)
half-brothers - the only other half-blooded siblings he has are william & henry
love interest - he's not interested atm so not available rn
mate - kaiser isn't interested rn so not available rn
pups - unfortunately, he has none
pack - he was in one w/ his mother
rank - he's a loner.

𝕳𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞

as much as i would love to type some of it, it's still a work in progress since i just made him for a royalty role.

𝕺𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗

kaiser and ernest (both are ocs that a friend and i made) were imported into a royalty role back when princess diana and prince charles were together, so that is why i have added them but these ones are just in a...hm... an au. credit goes to the originals, no one can be the better then them except for themselves. now, he's got an austrian-german accent (if that is allowed) and his scent is a mixture of freshly fallen rain and streams w/ a oceanic succulent scent.
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:35 am

Going to accept the form even with the history as a Wip.
Also yeah, I'd assume dogs would have accents if they could talk.
Could you edit his rank to just loner?
We don't have rogues here since its considered a bad rank (or sometimes a dog could be misunderstood for something and kicked out of a pack but anyway)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:44 am

hope people don't have an issue w/ his breed. i have some bit of history ready. since this breed is bred for police/military. either he's gonna be from an elite special forces in germany or the military. don't know yet, how he got to canada...? i would just say he was being moved to a new program or something, have no idea.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me