[✬] COY - disc thread !

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

how many characters are u planning on making?

33%
67%
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: [✬] COY - disc thread !

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:17 am

Susumu Imomushi

*Name Preferred: Susumu
Height: 183 cm
Pronouns: He/Him
Hero or Villain: Undercover Villain student
Hero Name: Alchemillion
QUIRK: Alchemy Scales
Quirk description: Susumu has dark blue butterfly wing scales on his arms and legs. By touching base materials with these scales, he can create and repair simple objects and change the state of matter (fluid to solid to gas and back). Components must remain the same, the design cannot be too complex unless he puts a lot of time and focus into it, no organic matter and everything must be destroyed before it can be build, although that too could be useful. To use it, he must concentrate on the scales and thus is only able to focus on one thing at a time, though he has secretly been training to use two arms at the same time. Once something is changed, it can never truly go back to its original form, since Susumu is human and wouldn't get it perfect.
Hero costume: Susumu has a short sleeved tight suit made with scales that heavily resemble the scales on him, which makes them blend in and confuse his opponent. The body of the suit appears like a classic dark blue suit, which makes him look very classy.
Personality: Susumu is a nice and patient person who doesn't mind taking the role of parent in his group. He is always on the lookout for his fellow students, encouraging them but also holding them back when necessary. This isn't a facade. He genuinely cares for others and loves to see them develop and change. He is passionate about change, believing that change is the true state of human life and would do anything to see the status quo crumble. Even if that means being a villain and having to fight and kill his fellow students eventually. He views it as a tragic sacrifice he must make for the betterment of humankind. Yes, the only thing he truly keeps hidden is how deep his views go, his vilain affiliations and his self-centeredness.
History: Ever since he got his quirk, Susumu is fascinated by change. He can change the smallest things into other things, like how a caterpillar changes to a butterfly. The more he grew, the more his obsession with change deepened. Humanity was changed by quirks. Humanity was changed by villains and superheroes. And most importantly, humanity was changed by tragedy. War. Famine. Pestilence. Death. Those things set change into motion. And as he realized, the hero society prevented those things from happening. Humanity has become complacent. Humanity has become stale and stuck. Change needs to happen. And for that, the things that upholds the cursed status quo must go. Heroes must go. It's sad, but like his quirk, things need to be destroyed before they can be rebuild. Humanity must see its destruction before it can see its change. How lucky he is to have his villainous teammates to help him accomplish that... not that they know his true objectives.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

moonwalks

Postby ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:20 pm

hi everyone c: i just want to let everyone know that we will be starting tomorrow! currently, it is their first morning since they have arrived at the island. i'll let you decide and give you freedom on what to do with your kids, but the general idea right now is most of the interns doing hero work, alone or alongside their respective mentor is fine. some students may be sparring with another or out and about with their menor, again, i'm giving you a bit of freedom here c: do not feel like you need to post tomorrow if you are busy but sometime this or next week is fine. please do let me know if your post will be heavily delayed, though. thank u guys for joining the rp <3
‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✬] Storm in the quiet

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:12 pm

▌█▐
    ▌█▐
    ▌█▐
    ▌█▐
    ▌█▐
    ▌█▐
    ▌█▐
    ▌█▐
    ▌█▐
    ▌█▐
    𝕴'𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖎𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘 ┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈ 𝕴𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊 𝖌𝖔 𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖉
    Shiki Mizuno-Shiki-male-20 ywordnot a people person - treat
    ears of age-UA year 4 Studewords everyone just as bad - eve
    nt-undercover villain-Mind cwordn the villains who he works
    ontrol quirk - Greyrom Demwordwith - doesn't care about pr
    isexual - five foot eight inchwordonouns but says he/they w
    would give up the villains thowordworks for him the most ||
    his quirk can be activated one of two ways. when someone r
    esponds to him or if he sings a certain key. Shiki doesn't sing
    often so very few know about that trick of theirs. He tends t
    o only be able to have one person under his control at a tim-
    e but has pushed himself to have up to four people at a time
    but not for long as it drains him a lot and he only gets info.|

𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖞 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 ┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈ 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✬] COY - disc thread !

Postby *Lovel* » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:46 am

Can I join?

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✬] COY - timid dino dude

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:16 am

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

██ █
        ██ █
        ██ █
        ██ █
        ██ █
        ██ █
        ██ █
        ██ █
        ██ █
        ██ █
        ██ █
        ──────────────────┐

F. NAME [Yuuto]XXGIVEN NAME
        [Inoue] AGE [26] OCCUPATION
        [vill] QUIRK NAME [Spinosaurs]
        APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION
        [purple half-cut hair with blue
        eyes. normally will see him
        wearing a mask or a hat]
        SEXUALORIENTATION
        [demi] PERSONALITY
        a timid man who would
        rather stay in doors.
        a smart and talented
        an individual who likes to
        think ahead. Although he
        is relaxed, he can get
        violent un battle

──────────────────┘

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
        █ ██
        █ ██
        His quirk spinosaurus allows him to change into a spinosaurus. even when he's not in his full form, he can change his body parts into his dinosaur counterpart. in spinosaurus form, his five senses,power and stamina are increased

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me