โ€” โœง ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐€๐•๐€๐ โ™” medieval rp โ™” d&f o&a

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: โ€” โœง ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐€๐•๐€๐ โ™” medieval rp โ™” D&F O&A

Postby senna_ » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:51 pm

sunhorse99 wrote:Is there a specific form to use?

dont take my word officially because im not the owner, but since i believe nikcoon is off for the night (??), i dont believe there is. i think as long as you have the essentials, you'll be okay. but thats just what i've gathered
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€” โœง ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐€๐•๐€๐ โ™”

Postby nikbowie » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:54 pm

@sun sorry i fell asleep but i just woke back up :'')
but yeah, theres no set one, just make sure to have the basics, basically what
@senna said :))
(name, age, gender, sexuality, height, fc, background, a picture, ect/whatever you want)
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€” โ™  โ™  โ™  ๐‘๐Ž๐๐„๐‘๐“ ๐–๐Ž๐‹๐…๐„

Postby cKy » Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:23 pm

โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
name; Robert Wolfe
age; 21
d.o.b; september 7th
gender; cismale
sexuality; bisexual
role; butler
height; 5'7"
build; lean - average
scent; expensive jams & rich coffee xx
fc; casey affleck

---------------------------------(๐šˆ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐šˆ'๐š‚ ๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐š๐™ด๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฝ๐š‚๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ด ๐™ต๐™ป๐™ด๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ)----- โ™ 

โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„

๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐”๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†

+ hard-working, capable, gentle, dedicated, understanding
= sensitive, precise, obsessive, persistent, steady
- short-tempered, stubborn, difficult, impulsive, aloof
Robert has a distant and even sometimes apathetic outer shell
nurtured by years of solitude after his mother's death when he
was 17. Underneath that, though, he is akin to a skittish fawn.
He is very careful, and exact, and he works hard. Robert can
be extremely delicate when it comes to rejection or slip-ups in
his work; even spilling something can make him spiral into a
glassy-eyed anxious state. Away from work, he is an amateur poet.
Last edited by cKy on Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€” โ™  โ™  โ™  ๐‘๐Ž๐๐„๐‘๐“ ๐–๐Ž๐‹๐…๐„; ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ

Postby cKy » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:17 pm

| โ™  โ™  โ™  ๐‘๐Ž๐๐„๐‘๐“ ๐–๐Ž๐‹๐…๐„; ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ |
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
๐š”๐š’๐š - ๐š”๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š xxxxx.xxxxxxxxx | ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ - ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ
robert is not close to him, but it's.x the princess is someone who robert
not hard to see the care in kit's xx.xregards with respect, seeing as
work, which robert appreciates. xxxshe has a much higher status.

๐šŽ๐š•๐š›๐š’๐šŒ - ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ xxxxxxxxxxxx | ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ - ๐š”๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
elric is an acquaintance of robert,xx even if the two are dissimilar, robert
one which he feels at least vaguely xxfinds bero rather endearing, what
fondly about. robert's shy of him.xxxwith his confident, bored demeanor.

๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŽ - ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š xxxxxxx | ๐š–๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š• - ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ
robert has respect for effie & herxxx mirabel and robert are friends, and
ability to work through her emotionsxrobert enjoys her company and how
quickly and get on with a job. xxxxxxeasy she is to get along with.

โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
xx ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ - ๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— xxxx | ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ - ๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— xxxx| ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ - ๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
xx wordswordswordswordswordswordswoxxx wordswordswordswordswordswordswo xx wordswordswordswordswordswordswo
xx wordswordswordswordswordswordswoxxx wordswordswordswordswordswordswo xx wordswordswordswordswordswordswo
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
Last edited by cKy on Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ€” โœง ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐€๐•๐€๐ โ™” medieval rp โ™” D&F O&A

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:49 am

Name: Karter Thomas Zael

Personality: Karter is a rather sarcastic and dry fellow, if not determined, confident on the surface, and doesnโ€™t react particularly well to high stress situations, try as he might, unless he has some reassurance of his own safety andโ€” if anyโ€” the safety of his loved ones. He will do anything he can for his own survival and benefit, save for the sacrifice of the one or two people he may have that are closest to his heart. Those are the people he would do anything for. Heโ€™s incredibly loyal to those few people, and will open his heart to them, the people he truly loves. However, he knows that doesnโ€™t make him a good person, as he wouldโ€” sometimes begrudginglyโ€” even work for all the wrong people or do things most people would not see as being "right" if it helps HIM move forward.

Karter is solitary and focused. Heโ€™s not opposed to social interaction, but heโ€™s certainly not the life of the party. Heโ€™d rather watch before he approaches someone, deem them to be "safe" or not. He's adverse to touch when not warned first, or with a stranger/near stranger. When heโ€™s not busy with his work, he can often be found watching and taking notes about what he observes. He often needs to retreat, and if he cannot physically tear himself away to find a quiet place, he tends to pull his hood up and hide. Itโ€™s his safe place. For that reason, he rarely takes off the jacket, and someone asking him to remove it will often trigger an aggressive or defensive reaction. Sometimes at social gatherings or parties he tries to flirt or make people laugh just for the heck of it, as at the end of the day, heโ€™s still human, and humans are pack animals. While not an extrovert, Karter can still APPRECIATE company on occasion.

Karter is what one may call an adrenaline junkie. He'll do anything for the thrill and the burst of adrenaline it gives him, itโ€™s his drive. Sometimes he ends up putting himself inโ€ฆprecarious situations for such reasons. However, he's liable to panic attacks and desperation if he finds himself in a truly dangerous situation, and he is not above ANYTHING in order to maintain his own safety, be it something as low as pleading, or something as extreme as attacking HIS attacker. Whatever it takes. Heโ€™s never one to skip out on a fight, and despite his physical challenges, heโ€™s often the one to throw the first punch, and prompts attackers to get them revved up.

Karter is very instinctive, and always follows his gut feeling, no matter what it leads him to. He has sharp senses, and does his best to put them to good use. Karter is able to acknowledge his own flaws, physical and mental alike, and will even acknowledge them aloud, often very dismissively, and sometimes to the faces of others, unafraid of what others think of him. That doesnโ€™t mean he prides himself on those flaws.

Karter is flighty, and liable to run from situations when he can, assuming itโ€™s not a fight he started in the first place, and especially if it seems impossible odds, even if it leaves others at risk. He often feels no remorse about such things, though is decent at faking it should the need to do so arise. Heโ€™s selfish and he knows if, and sadly, he has no wish to change things on that front. He feels insecure about a number of things. For all his callous and cold commentary here and there, Karter is quite an emotional young man, and heโ€™s unafraid to show it when the need to should arise.

Sexuality: Bi with a strong male lean
Crush: None, open to discussion

Appearance: Karter stands at 5'6, has a lean build, and shaggy brown hair that will not cooperate with him. His eyes are a pale hazel flecked with blue, and his skin is of a pale peach colour. He has a scar running from his upper left shoulder to just under his jaw, which he does his best to keep hidden under the high collar of a black shirt and coat.
Fc: Colby Brock
Height: 5'6
Weight: 125lbs
Scent: Cinnamon and clove

Other: Hopefully this's okay. Let me know if I need to change anything!
Attachments
C16F5E67-B70E-4E7E-8BB0-5F82D82268E1.jpeg
C16F5E67-B70E-4E7E-8BB0-5F82D82268E1.jpeg (85.12 KiB) Viewed 131 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:58 am

Name: Shawn Robin

Personality: Shawn is outgoing and friendly with those around him in general. Heโ€™s very social, sometimes excessively so, and this can blow up in his face. He doesnโ€™t have great focus on any one thing, and can often be found multitasking or fidgeting, not necessarily out of anxiety, but just the need to keep on the move, no matter what. Heโ€™s easily distracted by even the smallest things, and may begin fiddling with something or looking ready to flee when anxious.

It can unfortunately be said that while Shawn is a generally curious and bright young man, he does have some temper issues that blow up. Heโ€™s protective, and defensive on occasion. He fights back when he feels backed into the corner. When something angers him, he often blows it WAY out of proportion. He sometimes takes it out on those around him or breaks things, and feels terrible for it afterwards, leaving him with a heavy sense of guilt. Heโ€™s been trying to get a handle on things to learn some healthier coping techniques.

Shawn is determined, but that clashes with the focus. Even if he gets off track of something heโ€™s decided he wants to do, he'll get back on track soon enough. Shawn tries his best for the people around him. Tries to make himself approachable, and provided heโ€™s not in the midst of a mood swing, thatโ€™s not usually that hard. Heโ€™s curious, heโ€™s excitable, he wants to interact. Heโ€™s loyal to himself and to his friends. He'll defend them with his life...even if itโ€™s against the smallest things.

Sexuality: Bi with no particular lean
Crush: None, open to discussion

Appearance: Shawn is 5'9, with a lean build and somewhat muscular. He has dark brown hair, bright blue eyes, and olive skin. He dresses mainly in moveable clothes, prioritizing comfort over fashion. He has a woven bracelet his mother made for him on his right wrist, and will flip if he loses is, more or less.
Fc: Alex Lange
Height: 5'9
Weight: 190lbs

Other: :thumbup:
Attachments
C8FD3DCC-B4AA-4A48-982C-141DA8E06443.jpeg
C8FD3DCC-B4AA-4A48-982C-141DA8E06443.jpeg (132.02 KiB) Viewed 129 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery