Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC) [Closed]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

r e l a t i o n s h i p s

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:06 pm

Navigation: Page 3 >> Page 21
*It should be noted that there are different page locations on where character forms are located.
** Relationships are updated upon interaction. Feel free to PM if you want in on some relationships.

Characters on... wrote:
>> Page 3 <<
xXx

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form)
[*] Castiel: Being the younger brother, he is constantly trying to prove that his is better than Cassy and trying to get him to operate himself. Though he may not get another drink for Cassy, saying how he should get them himself, he will protect Heaven with Hell's wrath.
[*] Seiten: A fatherly figure or an older brother to Heliox. Is comfortable being around him and carries out things that is asked of him by the male.
[*] Evie-Lee: Sees her as a rival of sorts when it comes down to the food in the fridge. Regardless, still cares for her as an other sister
[*] Raide: A human being found not too long ago that was being abused by her kind. Took her under his wing and nursed her back to health, seeing how she didn't deserve this kind of treatment from her own kind.[/list]

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture)
[*] James: <interaction in process>
[*]
[*]

Natsumi Hirota wrote:{Sound} (17) {Bi Curious} (Decibel)
[*] Natalie: <form in progress>
[*]
[*]

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician)
[*] Seiten: Unhealthy amount of admiration for Death.
[*] Megumi: A sister-like figure and enjoys being around her, listening to her talk. Feels slightly bad for not being able to contribute to what she says, not really sure what to say in response most of the time.
[*]

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan)
[*] Seiten: A being with overwhelming power and force. He respects Death, but sees no interest in joining him in what seems like a world "reformation" or "protection" of some sort.
[*]
[*]

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander")
[*] Shiro: Love annoying the daylights out of him. Wants to get him to confess that he is gay one day. Holds some romantic interest in him (but not too strong to so that if he's rejected, he won't be hurt to much).
[*]
[*]

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God)
[*] Raide: His younger sister that he use to look down on for being useless. Now has a sliver of respect for her now that she's practically the ruler of the streets.
[*] Setsuna: <interaction in process>
[*]

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander")
[*] Shoki: Her older brother who she thought she could trust long ago. Now sees him as just another person that she had no interest in meddling around with.
[*] Heliox: Looks up to him as he has saved her and will come to his aid if needed.
[*] Setsuna: <interaction in process>
[*] Eiri: <interaction in process>

Gray wrote:To be Filled
[*]
[*]
[*]

Characters on... wrote:
>> Page 21 <<
xXx

White wrote:To be Filled
[*]
[*]
[*]

Black wrote:To be Filled
[*]
[*]
[*]

Infrared wrote:To be Filled
[*]
[*]
[*]

Coffee wrote:To be Filled
[*]
[*]
[*]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 18 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ΣMBӨDIMΣПƬ ӨF ƬΉΣ ЦПDΣЯЩӨЯᄂD

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:06 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ Humans, such a vile race-
For the most part atleast.❞

Bio Info wrote:Name: Heliox Larkura
Kanji: ヒーリーオークス
· ラルクウラ
Nick(s):
"Gender:" Male
"Age:" 20 Years
Sexuality: Pansexual
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 143 lb
Birthdate: TBA
Zodiac: Caner : Rat
True Form: Guardian
Overlord

Notes wrote:Color: 800000
Faceclaim: Nice - Hamatora
Image Font
  1. Fire of Ysgard
  2. Size 65
  3. Shadow-Red-S
- Previous File
Appearance wrote:əˈpirəns (n) the way that someone or something looks.
General wrote:Bld Type: +AB
Hair: Auburn, Short,
Semi-kept
Eyes: Stilted,
Light Blue
Body Marks: Scar over
nose, covered by
a bandage
Heliox has disheveled auburn hair and a thin build. He has blue eyes and relatively pale skin. His common attire consists of a pair of headphones around his neck, a blue shirt with a jacket vest, black pants with a white belt, a watch, and blue and red shoes. He wears white bandages across his nose and cheeks and on his arms.
The first form he takes when going in to beast mode is his vapula form, a demonic beast that in the texts of the humans, is the over-lording commander of all demons in his realm of existence. Is seen as a lion-griffin figure with spider web-like horns and a black cloud of wispyness constantly surrounding his figure. Starts out like an anthropomorphic character with lion features a two pairs of wings, one of feathers and one of a bat's. The longer he remains in the form, the more feral he becomes and transforms into an actual beast, the peak of this form's powers.
When in his final and true form, his "overlord form," Heliox takes the form of a black seraph-like dragon. He has three pairs of wings, six in total that are colored with light green, blue, red, and black. Sharp features in this form such as the spikes and claws are enhanced by golden metal pieces that accommodate for the features they cover. These metal pieces also have the light of a blue essence all over then, decorating the armor-like pieces with circles of blue light and streaks, usually lining the borders of the metal and highlighting it to give it a light blue glow. The same golden-metal material is on his back as a magic circle feature that glows yellow, a slight pink-purple towards the center of the circle. The end of his tail also has the same metal material, just more of a white color. Overall, he is a very spiky and scaly dragon with dark scales that look like they could cut you just from looking at them for too long. Even if his dragon form is large, very large in size, he is very fast like sound itself and how powers that only the worst of humanity can hardly comprehend. His true form of a dragon can be seen every so often in his human form, particularly when he gets angry. Some parts of his skin will pulse and black scales will appear in random places on his skin in a rippling motion. Upon really pressing cases where he can't assume a large form, he will turn into what can be described as a hybrid of a human of a dragon, having the horns, claws, wings, tail, and some armor from his dragon form.

Persona wrote:pərˈsōnə (n) a role or character adopted by an author or an actor.
General wrote:+ Traits: Compassionate,
Reliable, Observant
- Traits: Aggressive,
Moody, Judgmental
Freedom, Heaven
Dislike: Humanity,
Injustice,
Heliox is generally a hot headed male who has a very, very strong distaste for humanity (or the vast majority of it). Because of this strong hate, he is rarely ever seen mingling with the human populations unless absolutely needed too (such as restocking the fridge at their place when the food is all gone). Contrary to his dislike, he is able to withstand being in the presence of the human population for a few days, being able to mute out the world with the only few good things that humans have created, headphones. Along with being hot-headed, Heliox is quite the moody person, having very drastic emotional states that potentially cause fires and some partial or major destruction of the house of legends, especially when aggravated, particularly aggravation from those who are close to him. Despite his fiery personality that seems to cause discord, he can be a very kind individual to those he feels deserves the kindness of hell, as seen by the human female he had taken a liking to and raised whom he still sees today.

History wrote:hist(ə)rē (n) the whole series of past events connected with someone or something.
He's been beside Heaven, Castiel for as long as he can remember since their "creation," with him being the younger one out of the two (making him the youngest legendary of them all, but don't let that fool you into underestimating him one bit) he is always trying to find a way of proving to the others that he is better than his big brother. This resulted in him having a hot-headed and reckless mindset, charging into scenarios that could prove himself as the better brother, even if it's a small thing that no one would ever think about talking about to begin with. The largest topic the two of them debate about is the subject of humanity, Heliox strongly believing that all of these humans are vile (with the exception of very few) and that Castiel shouldn't concern himself over. Despite all the deathly like arguments they get into, he still deeply cares for his older brother and would fight to his bones to protect him.

The human history Heliox has been watching for a very long while, quite irked at how vile humans can be to one another. Remember the black plague? That was Heliox. Sure Death was taking lives, but Hell really did start the sickness by releasing a bit of the underworld into the human realm, and boy did is spread like a wildfire. He also had a walk in the park during the world wars, further proving his point that humans shouldn't exist in the first place and that the "black plague" should have erased the humans off the face of the earth (and he was 2/3 close to doing that).

Overlook these "cruel" doing of his and you'll find that Heliox is quite caring for the humans he sees free from the poison that the majority of the human population rains upon their own kind. This most recent "act of kindness" was roughly around ten years ago, a younger girl who was constantly being picked on for her size and shy personality, even her older brother did this. Because of his strong sense of being an "justice" and how this child was clearly suffering, he lent her a hand, treating her like a proper sibling should. Heliox taught her how to properly protect herself and gave her a place to come to if she were being troubled. After keeping the girl under his wing, he allowed her to adopt his name into hers. The two still frequently see each other around, just not as often as before since the female could now stand her ground on her own.

Other wrote:ˈəT͟Hər (pronoun) further; additional.

The quotation around age and gender is there because as a very high sentinel being, a legendary element that has lived for years upon years, he doesn't show is true age- kept looking young by presumably the powers of him being entitled a legendary element. He also assumed a gender to blend in with the humans (when needed, he eventually grew to sticking with the form of a human male for convenient purposes), for being a legendary element, they really don't have a gender and are gender-less.

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
Code: Select all
[quote="[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3646277&start=20#p114174132]H[/url][color=#800000]eliox Larkura[/color]"] {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:04 am, edited 12 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

₮Ɽł₵₭₴₮ɆⱤ Ø₣ ₮ⱧɆ ₥ł₦Đ

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:07 pm

❝ Because all this that has happened
had been in front of your eyes my friend.❞

Bio Info wrote:Name: Lucian Tseika
Kanji: ルシアン · ツィシカ
Nick(s): Lu-Lu, Lucy, Brain Teaser
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 159 lb
Zodiac: Gemini : Rabbit
Element: Mind
Partner: Butterfly ⚔️ Fluture
Notes wrote:Color: FF4000
Faceclaim: Kamigami No
Asobi : Loki
Image Font
  1. Majestrick
  2. Size 65
  3. Shadow-Orange-L
  4. #6E1414
- Previous File
General wrote:Bld Type: +A
Hair: Red
Eyes: Dull Gold
Body Marks: Beauty
mark at lower
left lip
Lucian has long red hair tied into a single braid and has one beauty mark one at his lower left lip. He also has pointed ears, something he was simply born with and had no trouble in revealing to others. He wears the school shirt, tie, pants and vest, but he wears a long hooded jacket over it, with boots. His pockets are always filled with all types of materials needed to pull off mind boggling pranks. He always has a pendant around his neck starring a small curve of sorts that resembles a rabbit if you look close enough and think very abstractly. It's made from some high quality silver and is rarely ever seen without it. Often times, his nails are done, claiming that it adds to his charm (Fluture would like to object) and that he has lots of free time, so why not get them done?

Persona wrote:pərˈsōnə (n) a role or character adopted by an author or an actor.
General wrote:+ Traits Curious,
Bold, Optimist
- Traits: Nosey,
Childish, Stubborn
Background Noises,
The Abstract
Dislike: Misunderstanding,
Nail Chewing, Stealing
He is born a prankster of sorts, good at making pranks one way or the other everywhere he goes. He is mostly a laid back person but when he finds things that are interesting, he will go all out and will endlessly pester people until he gets the answer to whatever the question he is looking at. He is also a person with unprecedented, unpredictable behavior, and he often makes mistakes with an unforgiving smile. Lucian is an innocent mass of evil and a genius in creating problems anytime, anywhere. He's the type of person that always wants to know everything, even another person’s problem and will get pushy unless harshly pushed back and is told that he is not wanted one bit.

History wrote:hist(ə)rē (n) the whole series of past events connected with someone or something.
Born the second youngest out of a family of four, Lucian is a childish male for he was constantly treated like one, and is still is today by many members in his family. Since he was a child, he had always found an interest in just about everything he sees, asking questions and wanting to know more about it. This is the reason why he seems to be on the internet whenever he isn't bugging anyone for answers, for the internet is the next best source for answers to his endless questions. Plus, the internet wouldn't snap at him if he asked too many questions unlike his parents and siblings if he did choose to go ask them. He was often fond outside, exploring the area. From the city to the forest, he would go in little adventures himself to seek out questions not thought of before. During one of his ventures down into the forest, he found a rather peculiar butterfly flitting around the place. It had quite the unusual pattern, and he went to go examine the creature. Much to his surprise, this creature could talk and they conversed for quite a bit, Lucian's open-mindedness allowing him to not fall into shock or anything of the sort. It was then that the butterfly, Fluture, stuck to him like peanut butter, often found lingering around on his shoulder or head.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
[quote="[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3646277&start=20#p114174139]L[/url][color=#FF4000]ucian Taranu[/color]"]{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:06 am, edited 8 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ѕυииу ¢ιииαмσи яσℓℓ

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:07 pm

❝ Hi. Um. I don't mean you any harm-
But I'm the elemental of Sound❞

Bio Info wrote:Name: Natsumi Hirota
Kanji: ナツミ · ヒロタ
Nick(s): Natty,
Natsu-Mimi, Natsu
Sexuality: Bi Curious
Height: 5'
Weight:
Zodiac: Virgo : Rabbit
Element: Sound
Partner: Bat ⚔️ Decibel
Notes wrote:Color: FFBF00
Faceclaim: Love Stage!! :
Izumi Sena
Image Font
  1. I Miss Your Kiss
  2. Size 65
  3. Shadow-Gold-L
  4. #CFC500
General wrote:Bld Type: O-
Hair: Gold
Eyes: Yellow-Blue
Body Marks: --
Natsumi is a short boy with golden blonde hair and have slightly messy bangs with a section that frame his face at the front. His eyes are yellow with a blue gradient at the top of each iris, and he was often seen wearing glasses. His style of clothes differs from day to day, but can all be described as something cutesy and sunny. Tuxedo? He has that in some bight colors of pastel. It's always the small things that can make someone's day. Casual wear also fits in that category of being cute in a simple way. Most of what he wears is from Natalie's selection of clothes and could be described as her model for clothes. Natsumi is always seen with a small bag (that could be mistaken as a purse that he owns), slung over his shoulder. Due to his style of dressing, the colors he wears, body structure, and voice, many often mistake Natsumi as a girl on first sight, and is a very convincing female too.

General wrote:+ Traits: Carefree,
Optimistic, Charismatic
- Traits: Oblivious,
Naive, Unaware
Bright Colors, Spicy
Dislike: Silence,
Peanuts, Mannequins
For the most part, Natsumi is a very carefree and energetic child who doesn't know a thing about the world around him and the potential dangers it holds at every corner. A bit ditsy, but he comes around in all due time. He is kindhearted and is very open about his feelings to everyone. A positive side to his weird personality is that others easily trust him--but the negative side is that he trusts his life to total strangers as well. He has a big sweet tooth for just about anything sweet (with the exception of a few food items) and surprisingly enjoys eating spicy dishes as well, being able to tolerate the heat very well. Silence brings him on edge, he won't be able to see any sound waves he's always so familiar with seeing. Natsumi also has a distaste for peanuts due to them being so dry and taste awful in the process of trying to moisten up his mouth again with liquids. Then there's the case of the mannequins, he refuses to get too close or look at them, being odd human-like figures that just stand there and stare.

It is said at birth that he was born deaf, unable to hear anything around him and not responding to the voice of his parents- or anyone else on that matter. Later on in life, Natsumi developed hearing and many just think that his ear canal and stuff needed a bit more time to develop and all, but it's really the work of his powers as an elemental. Decibel has marked Natsumi before he was born to be the element of sound. His inability of hearing came from his body having to adjust to the power and Decibel trying to sync up the powers with such a small and frail human body. Some time while he was still a child, he had gotten lost at the park one day when Decibel left for a moment to go run some sort of errand. He was left stranded in a world of psychedelic sound waves and could be found on the ground, curled up in a small ball and tearing up. He was in such a state until a kind soul passed by and offered to help him up. A girl who very much resembled a cat. She was very nice to him and helped him keep his mind off of being stranded. This is how the friendship between him and Natalie bloomed. He spent much of his time with her and her "King" and letting her move in when the "King" had left the scene for unsaid reasons.

He doesn't have any super sharp hearing, but he is able to see sound and their waves. There are many things that make noise in this society, each wave being of a different frequency and color. It's a chaotic world of color for Natsumi on a daily basis, but he doesn't mind, it adds color to his day. When focusing in on a certain sound wave or color, he is able to specifically see waves of that category. All this he learned during his time in elementary and middle school, getting decent grades due to not focusing in class, dazing off at the colors he saw all around the place. This power is also his saving grace when he's being snuck up upon by those who want to harm him, being able to detect them in time and scurrying off, unintentionally leaving a mess behind with amplified sound waves.

Natsumi Hirota wrote:{Sound} (17) {Bi Curious} (Decibel) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
[quote="[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3646277&start=20#p114174147]N[/url][color=#FFBF00]atsumi Hirota[/color]"]{Sound} (17) {Bi Curious} (Decibel) {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:06 am, edited 18 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

∂ιѕ¢ιρℓє σf ∂αякиєѕѕ

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:08 pm

❝ Darkness always had a
way of beckoning me.❞

Bio Info wrote:Name: Safiel Malone
Kanji: セーフリ · マローン
Nick(s): Saffie
Sexuality: Homoexual
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 113 lb
Zodiac: Capricorn : Dragon
Role: Occult God
Notes wrote:Color: 00BF00
Faceclaim: Musaigen no Phantom
World : Haruhiko Ichijo
Image Font
  1. Wizards Magic
  2. Size 65
  3. Shadow-Black-L
  4. #0B571D
- Previous File
General wrote:Bld Type: -B
Hair: Green
Eyes: Blue
Body Marks: Magic
circle on left collarbone
Safiel is a tall and petite looking young man. He has short, messy and somewhat thick dark green hair, and he has piece of hair pointing up (when it's not flailing around with wind for wind from magic). He has blue eyes, and is usually seen with a normal school uniform for boys, white in color and lined with yellow thread. When out of school, he's usually seen wearing some sort of t-shirt of a dark color and some khakis, nothing blaring or the trendiest thing around, but they were clothes to wear, he was content like that. Is just about always accompanied by his trusty satchel that contains his little briefcase of a sketchbook for his drawing cravings and the creation of his drawings via occult magic.

General wrote:+ Traits: Kind,
Gentle, Loyal
- Traits: Gullible,
Naive, Submissive
Stories/Myths,
Otherworldly Creatures
Dislikes: Leading,
Being Alone, Glasses
A very shy and skiddish male who seems more like a child than an actual teen. Then again, he's indulged himself way too far into the creativity of fantasy which could be apart of the reason why. Safiel is a kind male who appears to be gentle to all he meets, but stays loyal to those who he really knows and cares for, that currently being the members of the occult. But aside from the traits that seem to make him shine, he's a rather innocent and gullible child. Use th right words and scenarios and you can practically get him to do just about anything for you, definitely if he is one of the people he has chosen to devote himself to. He also has rather low level of self confidence in himself which is why he listens to just about everyone.

His fascination towards the fantasy was never a surprise, such a trait seems to be passed down through his family. Being the youngest in his family, everyone wasn't surprised to see such a thing, nor were they concerned when his attachment to dark magic simply continued to grow. He kept secluded from the rest of his family at a young age, indulging himself in dark arts. He is often reading books on this matter, inanimate objects which he grows close to and calls his friends in fears of being alone. Often, Safiel is wishing for a companion, one that aquatints itself with the darkness. And if he were lucky, perhaps an actual friend rather than the items that don't move. He often sketches creatures he dreams about, claiming that they are form another realm of existence. Even up to this day, Safiel is still continuing his path down dark magic, constantly studying it during his free time. He is scared to interact with the outside world, knowing that he would most likely be harshly judged for his odd tastes.

His powers from being in the occult and being on a god level: Safiel is an artist, one who envisions otherworldly creatures and draws them into his sketchbook. With his blood, he's able to summon the creatures he drew for a short amount of time. The creature returns back to its realm if Safiel runs out of energy or if it's badly harmed. When it returns, the images that Safeil drew on the sketchbook of the creature reappears, the creature appearing as it was last seen when in the real world.

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
[quote="[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3646277&start=20#p114174153]S[/url][color=#00BF00]afiel Malone[/color]"] {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult [strike]God[/strike] Magician) {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:07 am, edited 6 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

кєєρєя σf ∂яєαмѕ

❝ And then you'll see, it's nothing
more than a fleeting dream.❞

Bio Info wrote:Name: Zarom Edrian Nyxon
Kanji: ザロム · ナイソン
Nick(s): Zen
Sexuality: Androsexual
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 146 lb
Zodiac: Scorpio : Snake
Element: Dream
Partner: Spitz ⚔️ Donovan (NM)
Notes wrote:Color: 00BFFF
Faceclaim: Uta no Prince-Sama :
Ai Mikaze
Image Font
  1. DreamScar
  2. Size 65
  3. Shadow-Teal-L
  4. #0B571D
- Previous File
General wrote:Bld Type: -AB
Hair: Light Blue
Eyes: Light Blue
Zarom has cyan eyes and cyan blue shoulder-length hair with one side up in a ponytail. He frequently wears white trousers, a white shirt, a beige vest and a white jacket. You may also see him wearing baggy brown trousers with a black shirt and a blue jacket, or in a T-shirt similar to the color of his eyes and hair.

General wrote:+ Traits Creative,
Accepting,
Open-Minded
- Traits: Lazy,
Blunt, Eerie
Likes Sleep,
Science, Fluff
Dislike: Daylight,
Sweat, Soda, PDA
Zarom is a mysterious and can be a very strange person if you make him out to be one, though with his habits and such, it wouldn't be hard to see him as a maniac or something of the sort. He's quite imaginative people would like to say, speaking to what looks like the air and talking about stuff that only he only appears to be able to see. In this sense, he can be very eerie, some of the things he talks about being of relevance to reality, or sensitive parts of someone's personality or history. Of course, he only murmurs about them and rarely ever bother to make any sense out it. However, overlook these odd traits of his and you'll find him to be quite the dreamer, in a calm-childish sense.

Zarom was born with the element of dreams, of course it never manifested until earlier in his life. Since he was younger, he would always show a fascination in the world he sees when he's asleep, the dreams and the nightmares. Wherever he would go to sleep, heck even close his eyes for a brief moment, he would see an entirely different world from reality. As he got older, he also started to see odd creatures that he certainly hasn't seen in the real world, and has come to consider them as friends of some sort. When telling this to his parents, they merely pegged it as him making up stuff from illusions and dreams. When they would get violent, Zarom would seek his parents for help- but they didn't want anything to do with it. They never sent him to a doctor for help in fears that the family would be labeled as a freak of some sort. There was one figure that acted very much like a doctor in Zarom's case. A dear friend of his which he holds nears to his heart. He would seek him out rather than his parents for help with the hellish dreams for that voice he had was a soothing one. Once that was able to drive away all the nightmares with ease. Of course, not all good things can stay. There came a day that one of the nightmares confronted Zarom, claiming that it has eaten that dear friend of him. Zarom thought the creature was bluffing at first, but broke his heart upon finding out that his friend really was no longer there.

Finally learning what these things were, he put himself right to work on looking into this topic more, wanting to know more about why he can see all this stuff. While studying, he's found himself having a hard time telling the difference between what is reality and his imagination which is why he can he quite eerie, staring at an empty spot for a while and talking to it. He still continues this off habit of his, but there is one of his "imaginary friends" who other can see if that said imaginary friend doesn't hide themselves properly. Through his studies of dreams and illusions, he met his familiar Donovan, a Baku who enjoyed feeding off the illusions he makes, especially the dreams. The odd canine-like creature told him about being an elemental holder and that since he was a young child, Donovan had selected him to manifest the Dream element. The illusions he would see both asleep and when awake were his power, and he could get better at them if he would allow Donovan to teach him. From this, Zarom and Donovan started there tight bond with one another. Staying true to his word, Donovan teaches Zarom the creation and meanings of the illusions, dreams, and nightmares he would see, feeding off them promptly afterwards.

Donovan actually has 3 forms. The first one being the form he takes when people outside of the elemental circle see and interact with him. His second form, dubbed "dream," is the form he's usually in when in a passive state. Then there is the "nightmare" mode where Donovan takes on a more violent and threatening looking form. He only takes on this form when he himself needs to fight and can only shift into this form when he has fed off lots of dreams, mainly nightmares.

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
[quote="[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3646277&start=20#p114174158]Z[/url][color=#00BFFF]arom Nyxon[/color]"]{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

נυѕт α ℓιттℓє тєαѕє

❝ Let’s commit the perfect crime: I’ll steal
your heart and you’ll steal mine. ♡❞

Bio Info wrote:Name: Kaichi Makumi
Kanji: カイチ · マクミ
Nick(s):
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 127lb
Zodiac: Sagittarius :
Dragon
Role: Student
Notes wrote:Color: 0000BF
Faceclaim: Diabolik
Lovers : Kou Mukami
Image Font
  1. Stardust Adventure
  2. Size 65
  3. Shadow-Blue-S
  4. #03006E
General wrote:Bld Type: O+
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Kaichi has a face that is described to be handsome and beautiful to many that look at him. He has blond hair that appears to get lighter when reaching the end tips, with his bangs covering the top right side of his face along with canine-sharp fangs. His left eye is light blue and his right eye is red from being in the lab and experiment on. He is also often seen wearing a small earring on his right ear. It's just a small jewel of the silver color, often covered up by his fluffy hair.

He usually wears a long sleeve black shirt that has circles in the front and black bordering the top and bottom. He sometimes wears it with a pink jacket with short sleeves. He wears it with blue jeans. He also wears a necklace and bracelets on his left arm. His school uniform consists of the black school blazer with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow and a white dress shirt underneath that is slightly unbuttoned revealing a maroon shirt with four yellow diamonds on it. There are two red belts along the bottom of the shirt. He wears black pants that go up to his knee with long black socks with the right one having a vertical row of diamonds on it. He wears it with white boots that have some black detail on them. He also has a gold diamond shaped necklace that has two curves sticking out at top with a red jewel in the center and two long strands at the bottom. He also wears bracelets on both arms. Long story short, Kaichi has a particular taste in fashion and thinks over what he is to wear on a very daily basis, there isn't a day so far where he doesn't have clothes that seem to mesh and compliment his little self well.

General wrote:+ Traits Cunning,
Smooth-Talker, Sociable
- Traits: Persistent,
Intrusive, Teaser
Likes Cats,
Flowers, Attention
Dislike: Loneliness,
Pressure, Blood
Your typical playboy-like person who is a natural charmer and sweet talker, one you can easily reach out to and talk with. On the contrary however, he is very intrusive and appears to have no respect for personal boundaries. He loves gossip topics and seems to stop at no end on hearing about them. Want to know the latest doings around the place? Just ask Kaichi. With his eloquent speech and persuasion skills along with his stubbornness, he knows the news going on around the place. He is a really big fan of cats and houses many strays (he loves them that much) along with enjoying flowers and aesthetically pleasing stuff. On the other hand, he has a dislike for being alone, which is why is is usually found in crowds or areas that are populated nicely. He also find blood disturbing in a sense, it makes him queasy and uncomfortable, even something as small as a paper cut can get him rattled up.

There isn't anything too special about this little fellow- except for that science experiment he willingly threw himself into. Some word had gotten out about a child who was able to control nature, making a sapling grow in the touch of a finger. Many scientists became intrigued by this discovery (even if it was for a mere three days) and decided to tamper around with humans to see if anything that they did resulted in that kind of power. Kaichi, at a young age, thought it would be cool to have powers like a superhero, or superior being, so he willingly partook in the experiment after much skilled persuasion towards his parents. Kaichi got what he wanted after a few years in the lab in the form of his right eye- once blue; now red. It wasn't anything special like making a plant grow upon sight, but something that allowed him to see into other people in a sense, being able to detect if a person is lying or not. This appears to only work upon revealing his right eye, and there were just some things that are better left as lies- as he has experienced first hand with all the constant lies said to him about people wanting to hang out around him, so he proceeded to adapt into life with his blonde hair always slung over the right side of his face. He continues on with his usual flamboyant ways, the guilt of people disliking him still nagging at the bottom of his guts. But some things are better left unknown. Other than that, Kaichi is a normal kid- kinda. He attends school and gets fair grades, not to mention he is the eye-candy of the school, that is normal... Right?

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
[quote="[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3646277&start=20#p114174161]K[/url][color=#0000BF]aichi Makumi[/color]"]{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ɇ₦₣ØⱤ₵ɆⱤ Ø₣ ₵ØⱤⱤɄ₱₮łØ₦

❝ Succumbing to the darkness is so
much easier- Won't you join me?❞

Bio Info wrote:Name: Shoki Kurobane
Kanji: ショーキ · クウルバね
Nick(s): Sho, Shu
Height: 6'
Weight:
Zodiac: Cancer : Dragon
Role: Occult God
Partner:
Notes wrote:Color: 8000BF
Faceclaim: Mirrai Nikki :
Akise Aru
Image Font
  1. Dark Roast
  2. Size 65
  3. Shadow-Purple-L
  4. #3D0F4F
- Previous File

Hair: Silver
Eyes: Purple-Pink
A male with silver-colored hair and striking magenta colored eyes, much like his younger sister. Is often wearing the typical school uniform with some modern touches of a t-shirt rather than that collared dress shirt, his dressing typically changes depending on how he feels when he wakes up that day. Most of his wardrobe has cool and dark colors, usually wearing the more darker clothes when doing occult activities just to add to the spirit of doing it. Most of the time though, he's seen wearing light and cool colors that match up with his odd colored hair and allows the color of his eyes to stand out.

General wrote:+ Traits Strategist,
Observant, Creative
- Traits: Secretive,
Hypocritical, Narcissistic
Coin Flipping, Puzzles
Dislike: Boredom,
Silence, Physical Activities,
Responsibilities
Shoki can mainly be described as a male who's generally nonchalant about everything and is a bit of a button pusher when it comes to people. He gets bored often and quickly finds ways to cure this said boredom, usually by means of poking fun at other people or indulging himself in activities most wouldn't be interested in. He is also quite the mind boggler and could potentially rival up to the element of Mind's level when it comes to tricks of the mind. Being the only person he has encounter of someone with a high intellect, Shoki has a bit of a personality complex where he sees himself as a king, potentially standing up to the being that the occult worships. Of course, he wouldn't let them know that. He keeps a lot of what he knows to himself, not willing to share his "power" with others unless he find them fit to receive his help. Shoki also has an interest in probability, which can also be the reason why he's often seen coin flipping when bored.

From a rather wealthy family, Shoki has a rather bland lifestyle. Sure it's normal, but he's always looking for something interesting to do that will make his life interesting, even if this meant doing things a sane person shouldn't do. Then again, in this time and age, what really is the state of being "sane?" Many times he's been scolded and suspended from places, school and public places all alike due to his unacceptable behaviors of constantly picking on people, enjoying the reactions he receives when he manages to rile the victim up. This certainly did entertain him for a while, but that got boring as well. Thus leading to him joining the occult group, joining solely on the reason that he was simply bored. So far, he's found his occult experience quite fascinating, gaining magical powers and carrying out tasks. Sure it seems like he's a pawn, but at least the work and rewards are good enough for Shoki.

The powers that Shoki gained from joining the occult include the power of probability, a "god-like" power as he would like to call it where he can call out the chances and likely-hood of an event or such will happen in the future. He has to be specific in what (to be continued)

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
[quote="[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3646277&start=20#p114174166]S[/url][color=#8000BF]hoki Kurobane[/color]"] {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

¢σяяυρтє∂ ιииσ¢єи¢є

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:09 pm

❝ Can't you just leave me be?❞
Bio Info wrote:Name: Raide Laruka Kurobane
Kanji: レイデ · クウルバね
Nick(s):
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 4'9"
Weight:
Zodiac: Tarus : Tiger
Role: "Bystander"
Partner:
Notes wrote:Color: FF00BF
Faceclaim: Hamatora : Hajime
Image Font
  1. Cursive Option
  2. Size 65
  3. Shadow-Pink-L
  4. #EB17D1
- Previous File

Hair: Black
Eyes: Purple-Pink
She has pink-purple eyes that change red every so often and midnight black hair. She is quite short and could fit into the petite section. Her most common attire is a white tank top under her sky blue jacket that fades into purple which has a yellow crown, a white fanny pack around her waist, black shorts, boots and a white visor that has two buttons, one with a pink flower and the other with a blue paw.

General wrote:+ Traits: Self-Confident,
Realist, Lucky
- Traits: Stubborn, Blunt,
Dominating, Paranoid
Respect
Dislike:Underestimation,
Injustice, Pity
The child who was once a shy girl who was constantly picked on to the point of dark thoughts- Now a well respected teen in the streets. Raide was once the quietest and shyest person one could meet. Her voice could easily be carried off by the slightest breeze and she had zero respect for herself. This was mainly from her upbringing, her parents focusing more on her older brother than her, and then the said older brother belittling her to no end, going as far as not allowing her back into the house, deeming that she was too "weak" for someone he could associate with. It was around this time that her thoughts became the darkest, and an unknown male stranger came to her aid. He gave her support, aiding her back to full health and teaching her self defense that upper her confidence bit by bit. After her time with this male, she was in a much better condition than she started out with. Now more headstrong, willful, and very proud of herself. She is still quiet, but won't be afraid to speak her mind when she feels like she needs to have her input in on the situation. However, Raide is still skiddish if you catch her off guard and is a rather paranoid individual.

Younger sister of Shoki, she was constantly being picked on for her small form and once shy personality. She's been driven close to the point of death by this until a strange man approached her. (They say "STRANGER DANGER!" but let's face it. When done with life, people really don't care all too much anymore.) Surprisingly, rather than picker on her more, the male nursed her back to health. He didn't stop there, he even went as far as to teaching her how to properly defend herself. Whoever this person is, they were a good teacher, as if they had years of experience on this kind of stuff. He gave her a few weaponry, exotic he claims for them to be, you can't get them anywhere else but from him, and he gave her lessons on how to handle some weapons as well.

Eventually, she got up to a point where she could potentially beat the male when he was putting a little effort into his fighting (the male saying that if he actually placed effort, he would essentially break her like a twig.) which pleased the male, seeing how she could stand up to someone like him when he wasn't placing any effort. He gave her a part of his name which she keeps as her middle name, seeing that her first and last names were already well known, and the male insisted that she would use it as her middle name seeing that she didn't have one. Seeing how this male was kind enough to nurse her well, the least she could do was listen to his request.

She still is picked on by others, just not as much now seeing how she can defend herself. She's made a name for herself among those who live on the streets, when they try to pick on her, she effortlessly fights back. Many try to attack her due to her small and shy-like nature and by requests and dares from people on the street, but they all have been knocked down by Raide in one fell swoop.

Being trained by Hell himself (if you haven't figured that out already), Raide has some small traces of the power of Hell embedded into her from spending time with the male and having him lend her some of his power. She can tap into these powers unknowingly in dire situations, like when she's really in trouble, releasing a sliver of power from hell. This causes a black tornado of sorts to spiral around her, obliterating anything that stands in her way, harming normal humans, and negating abilities from an elemental. Unlike the occult, these powers don't eat away at her life force.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
[quote="[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3646277&start=20#p114174172]R[/url][color=#FF00BF]aide Kurobane[/color]"]{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC)

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:09 pm

❝ According to all known laws of aviation,
it is possible for a saucer to fly.❞

Bio Info wrote:Name: Kazuse Kaosu Rovoice
Kanji: first · last
Nick(s):
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Height:
Weight:
Birthdate:
Zodiac:
Role:
Notes wrote:Color: 000000
Faceclaim:
Image Font
  1. AR Techni
  2. Size 65
  3. Outline-B
  4. #5E5E5E
General wrote:Bld Type:
Hair:
Eyes:
Body Marks:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam euismod, metus ac convallis malesuada, justo nunc viverra libero, vitae convallis erat quam nec augue. Donec tempor tempus metus nec tristique. Donec volutpat dui nunc, sit amet pulvinar mauris porttitor non. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas pellentesque hendrerit purus, vitae condimentum eros iaculis non. Mauris non tempus nisi, faucibus malesuada lorem. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

General wrote:+ Traits:
- Traits:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam euismod, metus ac convallis malesuada, justo nunc viverra libero, vitae convallis erat quam nec augue. Donec tempor tempus metus nec tristique. Donec volutpat dui nunc, sit amet pulvinar mauris porttitor non. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas pellentesque hendrerit purus, vitae condimentum eros iaculis non. Mauris non tempus nisi, faucibus malesuada lorem. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

[url=link]n[/url]ame wrote: {Non-/Elemental} (age) {sexuality} (role) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
[quote="[url=link]N[/url][color=#000000]ame[/color]"] {Non/Elemental} (age) {sexuality} (role) {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me