𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕀 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 π•Ÿ | Discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

β™”M I N T P A Wβ™”- ❝You Smile At The Stars As If They Know You

Postby milevenβ™₯︎ » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:11 pm

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
╔════════════════════════⠀▼⠀══╗
"You Smile at the stars,
as if they know all your secrets..."

β•šβ•β•β €β–²β €β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³
Name; mintpaw. [petal]
Prefix: mint; referring to the minty scent she has had since she was born, and her minty green eyes.
Suffix:paw; referring to the fact she is an apprentice. petal; referring to her flowery personality.
Age; 8 moons.

Gender; molly.
Desired Rank: mc.
Sexuality: bisexual.
Bird; mourning dove.

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ―οΌ΅οΌ΄οΌ³οΌ©οΌ€οΌ₯
Eyes; a minty green with specks of gold.
Fur; a snow white, with small grey stripes.
Build; small, and delicate. she was appointed mca, because she is too fragile.
Scent; mint.
Voice; Wip, I am looking for a worthy voice claim.
Scars/Other;none.

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin;
Mother: leafnose killed in landslide.
Father: Crowclaw killed by green-cough.
Siblings; Crimsonpaw
Crush; n/a
Mate; too young.
Kits too young.
Mentor palesong.

History from the second mintpaw was born, she was different. she was different from all of the other kits. She never dreamt of becoming a leader, or a warrior for that matter. when she role-played with other kits, they asked her what she wanted to be. 'I dunno.' she would reply. 'you could be leader?' they would push. 'Nuh uh.' she would purr back. it was the day she tripped into the medicine cat's den that changed her life. She was enchanted by all the different scents inside of the den, and all the herbs. it was only when she watched pale song removed a thorn from another cat's pad, that she knew what she wanted to be. when it was her apprentice ceremony, she was disappointed when she received a normal warrior as her mentor. her mentor tried to turn mintpaw into a warrior, but she was hurt too easily. soon, palesong picked up on her love of herbs, and asked if she could become that mca. when she was approved, mintpaw never had to hunt again.

Character heremintpaw is much different then any other young cat. she is wiser, and much more mature then her moons. even though at times she can be buzz-kill, she is very easy to become friends with, and enjoys other cats company. she hates being alone, or left without someone else to talk. mintpaw would be a good cat to have on your side in a debate, but not a fight.

Traits here
- traits; buzz-kill, weak, eavesdropper
= traits; cunning, over-thinking, social butterfly
+ traits; kind, caring, sweet.

Codeword: Bumblebee c:
Last edited by milevenβ™₯︎ on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
milevenβ™₯︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕀 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 π•Ÿ | Discussion and Forms

Postby Cultro » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:12 pm

kittensurge wrote:
    @Amma Accepted!
    Although as for the thing with Flintfeather, do you think they could just start off with Rivermist having a crush on him? I like the idea of them falling for each other because of their very different personalities but I think they'd get better development if we did it that way :3
    Plus I'd be happy to play a kit if that's alright?

@dβ™₯e I just wanted to quickly ask if you could read over the rules once more since i see you don't have the codeword on your form? Otherwise, Brokenwing is accepted ^^

That would made our characters siblings again x3 I also asked for a kit c;

But I just realized that I would love to see how Flintfeather reacts at the fact that Rivermist is claiming her kits as hims ouo
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:16 am

@anma Could I ask how the father of the kits looked like?
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:56 am

@Bluestar, Plz look over the rules once more ;w; I hate accepting forms without the codeword on them cuz im nervious that people might get confused.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:24 am

@anna

Could I possibly play a kit if all the spots aren't already taken?
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:23 am

Bumblebee<3

Don't let my looks fool you...
I may look like a lady, but I can fight.
I don't rip fur,
I break bones.

β•šβ•β•β €β–²β €β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Name; Wolfsong
Prefix: Wolf, because of her larger size.
Suffix: Song, because of her soft and angelic voice.
Age; 48 moons

Gender; She-cat
Desired Rank: Content where she is
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Bird; Raven

Eyes; Green
Fur; Black
Build; Large, but lean.
Scent;Faint scent of pine
Voice;Soft and angelic. However do not let it fool
her for she can be very stern.
Scars/Other;n/a

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin;
Mother: Echobreeze
Father: Shadowwing
Siblings; n/a
Crush; Open
Mate; n/a
Kits n/a
Mentor n/a

History Wolfsong was born to two respected warriors. A loyal tom and a kind she-cat. She was the only kit her mother had. Although sad to have only one kit, Echobreeze and Shadowwing where thrilled to have a baby girl. Wolfsong was an easy going unlike the others in the nursery. As Wolfsong grew, she thrived. Her parents helped often gave their own "training" to her. This often where lessons in being kind and respectful to every clan cat. The black she-cat was a warrior for only a few moons when an illness struck camp. Her parents both fell very ill and sadly lost their battle. Although she grieved and missed them both, she vowed to stay strong and kind like her parents taught her to be. Wolfsong thanks bother her parents for the she-cat she is today.

Character hereWolfsong is a quiet she-cat who is very calm an collected most of the time. Although quiet, she does enjoy talking with her clan mates. Although she is more of a listener. She is very kind with a large soft spot for kits and apprentices. However do not let her calm nature fool you, for she has a fierce temper. Although her temper is rare to see, it's best to let her walk away to cool off before confronting her. She's quick thinking, and very skilled at what she does. She is willing to take time out of her day to help those in need.

Traits here
+ = intelligent, calm, trustworthy, kind
- = quiet, a bit hot headed, stubborn, to focused from time to time

Last edited by NightWolf950 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:01 am, edited 7 times in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:24 am

Shy cats notice everything, but
they don't get noticed.

Name; Fadedpaw (Fadedshadow)
Prefix: Faded, because when she was born
her meow was very faint.
Suffix: Paw, because of being an apprentice.
Shadow, because of her reserved personality
Age; 10 moons

Gender; She-cat
Desired Rank: Warrior
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Bird; Shy heathwren

Eyes; Green
Fur; Unusual spotted golden brown
Build; Sleek and long legged
Scent;Sage
Voice;Very soft, hardly ever goes above a whisper.
Scars/Other;n/a

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin;
Mother: Leopardfrost
Father: Owldusk
Siblings; Sparrowpaw
Crush; Open
Mate; n/a
Kits n/a
Mentor ? - not sure yet

History Born to a fiery she-cat and a gentle tom, Fadedpaw and Sparrowpaw where the only two kits in the litter. Leopardfrost was very feisty and ready to get back to her warrior duties as soon as the twins where born. However Owldusk told the she-cat to wait, although it took a while. Once Fadedpaw and Sparrowpaw became apprentices they saw the true side of their mother. Leopardfrost became more cold and distant, very pushy and often pushing her kits to become the best they could be. Fadedpaw found her father to be more gentle and understanding. She also discovered her mother's favoritism towards her brother Sparrowpaw, due to his more bold personality. Eventually her parents fell out of love and broke their relationship off. As time grew on Owldusk passed away from a rogue attack. Leopardfrost was so dedicated to her warrior duties she pushed herself to hard and had a heart attack.

Character hereFadedpaw is beyond shy. She is often seen here with her brother or alone in the shadows. She feels invisible to most and develops a slight stutter when other cats talk to her. Her voice almost never raises above a whisper, making it difficult for most cats to hear her. However when focused on hunting, Fadedpaw becomes a new cat. She becomes focused, and prideful almost a bit cocky too!

Traits here
+ = intelligent, kind, great hunter, good listener
- = painfully shy, slight push over, solitary, always with her brother

Last edited by NightWolf950 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Be like snow.
Silent and cold.

Name; Iceshade
Prefix: Ice, because of his looks and cold personality
Suffix: Shade, because of his distance
and cold personality towards others.
Age; 32moons

Gender; Tom
Desired Rank: Happy with current rank
Sexuality: Bisexual - no pref.
Bird; Mountain Bluebird

Eyes; Green
Fur; Bluish gray with white
Build;Average
Scent;Fresh water
Voice;Monotone and cold
Scars/Other;n/a

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin;
Mother: Silverfish
Father: Ripplepelt
Siblings; n/a
Crush; Open
Mate; n/a
Kits n/a
Mentor n/a

History Iceshade was born to a beautiful she-cat and a feisty tom. Silverfish, was gentle and kind. Ripplepelt was feisty and cold. Sadly Silverfish passed away during kitting and Ripplepelt became devistaed. The tom grew to resent young Iceshade, blaming him for Silverfish's death. It was also hard for the tom to look at Iceshade for he looked to much like his lost love. During his days growing up Iceshade only talked to his father a handful of times after that. Iceshade grew cold and bitter, avoiding others as much as he could. Ripplepelt passed away from natural causes and Iceshade felt nothing. Most cats found it cold of him to do so and began looking at him differently. Over time Iceshade began to see that his mother's death was never his fault as Ripplepelt made it out to be. He began to slowly try to be a kinder tom.

Character hereIceshade is a cold and distant tom who avoids most cats as much as he can. It's strange to understand why he even sticks around with the clan. However as cold as he is, he won't admit to the clan being his everything. He would lay down his life for the clan. Iceshade won't admit to secretly working on trying to improve his social skills to become more approachable. It's a struggling battle which often makes the tom very aggravated with himself, causing him to lash out at other cats. Deep down though Iceshade is very sweet and understanding.

Traits here
+ = Intelligent, focused, understanding, gentle
- = Cold, distant, a bit aggressive, hard to get close to

Last edited by NightWolf950 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I'm not scared to look like a
complete fool in front of cats.
It's just not one of my insecurities.

Name; Sparrowpaw (Sparrowflight)
Prefix: Sparrow, because of his looks
and cooperative personality
Suffix: Paw, because of being an apprentice.
Flight, because of his outgoing and bold personality
Age; 10 moons

Gender; Tom
Desired Rank: Deputy
Sexuality: Heteroflexible - a lil unsure of himself
Bird; Sparrow

Eyes; Green
Fur; Unusual spotted brown
Build;Long legged
Scent;Forest underbrush
Voice;Bold and prideful
Scars/Other;n/a

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin;
Mother: Leopardfrost
Father: Owldusk
Siblings; Fadedpaw
Crush; Open
Mate; n/a
Kits n/a
Mentor ? - not sure yet

History Born to a fiery she-cat and a gentle tom, Fadedpaw and Sparrowpaw where the only two kits in the litter. Leopardfrost was very feisty and ready to get back to her warrior duties as soon as the twins where born. However Owldusk told the she-cat to wait, although it took a while. Once Fadedpaw and Sparrowpaw became apprentices they saw the true side of their mother. Leopardfrost became more cold and distant, very pushy and often pushing her kits to become the best they could be. Sparrowpaw found his father to be more gentle and understanding while his mother favorited him over his sister. Eventually his parents fell out of love and broke their relationship off. As time grew on Owldusk passed away from a rogue attack. Leopardfrost was so dedicated to her warrior duties she pushed herself to hard and had a heart attack.

Character hereUnlike his twin sister Sparrowpaw is very bold and outgoing. He likes doing new things and being the first to try new things. Although he's not as good at hunting like Fadedpaw, he does excel in fighting. Sparrowpaw likes to jump paws first before thinking things out first. He can be a bit to aggressive and hard to handle, often getting himself into trouble and being scolded. However he has a soft spot for his sister and often comes to her defense when she is in need.

Traits here
+ = determined, protective, fierce fighter, open to trying new things
- = dives in before thinking, not very good at hunting, trouble maker, hot headed

Last edited by NightWolf950 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me