ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ's ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ ♔ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ♔ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

( ♔ ─ such a doll

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:16 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

faceclaim: jihyo (twice tt)

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

before meiling became conscious, she was presented to the king of sirenth as a
gift from a traveler... who this traveler was is not something she knows--all she
knew from what she was told is that he presented her to the king using the name
that she was given and didn't leave before saying "take good care of her". meiling's
earliest memory was waking up in an unfamiliar room and pretty much startling the
king by accident--and almost hurting herself when trying to use her legs for the first
time to walk over and make sure he was alright. after time had passed, meiling soon
trusted the king over anyone else in the castle--choosing to be inanimate when around
most other people out of nervous habit. she seems like an innocent little angel at
first, but she gets lonely easily and craves attention... the only person she could
really turn to is her king, though, so when she's left alone for too long she gets clingy
and whines a little about how her "Lan-Lan" won't pay attention to her.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Meiling wrote:(saving this spot for later)
    full name: meiling
    sexuality: questioning

role: china-doll

attention/affection,
    looking beautiful
    dislikes: being neglected,
    risking damage on her
    frail porcelain body

+ traits: gentle, polite,
    innocent-looking
    = traits: cautious, quiet,
    shy, loyal to the king
    - traits: dependent, wary
    of most people, acts
    immature/controlling
    at times, never wants
    to leave the castle

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♔ ─

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:18 am

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
☑ = positive - ☐ = neutral - ☒ = negative - ❥ = possible crush - ❤ = lover - ♡ = ex-lover
☮ = friend
- ✌ = bff - ✯ = related - ⚔ = rival- ☠ = sworn enemy
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
-
-

(name here)
    (role) - - -

"xxx"
    (name here)
    (role) - - -

"xxx"
    (name here)
    (role) - - -

"xxx"
-
-
-
-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I'm damaged, far too damaged, but you're not beyond repair

Postby feather_light_flight » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:32 am

xxx
    xxx

Calliope Quemak is a 3,500 year old nymph. Coming into creation around the height of
    the Egyptian Empire's power, Calliope has jumped from Kingdom to Kingdom, always
    serving as an adviser, and guidance to rulers of history. She is not sure what called her
    to these little kingdoms in Europe, but her loyalty to her King is unwavering, and her
    wisdom is unmatched.

Calliope is 5'6", with a lean figure and toned body. From first glance, it's obvious that
    the beautiful girl is not human. Her warm skin shimmers a near golden shade, with
    flickers of vibrant colors flashing through her veins- though this is only visible upon
    close inspection. Calliope has a delicate face, with pouty lips and an elven like nose.
    Her bright green eyes seem to glow with intensity, drawing people in. All of this is
    framed by a mass of raven black curls that cascade down the girl's back, almost to
    mid thigh.

Calliope's personality is complex. Three millennia of life will do that to a girl. As a
    nymph, Calliope holds a strong bond to nature and the balance between life and
    death. Unlike many monsters, she does not veer more towards one than the other.
    It's one of the things that makes her such an excellent adviser. Aside from this,
    Calliope is very empathetic, and encourages anyone who seems to be struggling with
    something, to seek her aid.

The girl has an unquestionable loyalty to her King, something many people have
    questioned. After all, he's just one more ruler in a long list of rulers right? Not for
    Calliope. The fact that Caelan is unaware of his heritage fascinates the girl. She
    could see the traits almost immediately, but Calliope believes it is not her place to
    tell such things. She only serves to guide and comfort the king, and she does her
    job well. Apart from her wisdom, Calliope is beautiful, and what man doesn't
    appriciate beauty adorning his castle halls?

As a nymph, Calliope's powers are centered mainly on manipulation of the elements.
    She can control the elements with ease, but hesitates to use her powers on a large
    scale, as it would cause unbalance. Because of this, Calliope only uses her powers
    on a small scale, too bring a calming breeze through the dark hallways, or to light
    torches for her King. Calliope prays that Caelan never abuses her loyalty and demands
    the use of her unlimited power. It is a fear that haunts her constantly, and a driving
    point behind her gentle advisement to him.

Calliope does hold a particular affection for Malachi, the castle witch hunter. She's
    not particularly sure why she feels so flustered around the man- after all, she is a
    3,000 year old creature who's been rumored as a goddess, and he's simply some man
    with an obsession for hunting monsters. It's safe to say such feelings would be labelled
    as a 'bad idea.' Regardless, Calliope feels a fondness for him, and is constantly trying
    to cheer the young man up from a distance. Getting close to him, or even being spoken
    to directly seems to fluster her in an ever so charming manner.
Last edited by feather_light_flight on Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Calliope's Confessions

Postby feather_light_flight » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:33 am

namepos/neu/neg
    words words words words words words words
    xxx

namepos/neu/neg
    xxx

namepos/neu/neg
    xxx

namepos/neu/neg
    xxx

namepos/neu/neg
    xxx

namepos/neu/neg
    xxx

namepos/neu/neg
Last edited by feather_light_flight on Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Michelangelo Paloma

Postby White Eagle » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:44 pm

The angel on the King's shoulder.
The angel on the
Queen's shoulder. The
cup bearer is of the
utmost importance
and comes with a
great deal of influence.
He is responsible for
guarding against any
poison in the Queen's
drinks, and is
therefore one of the
most trusted members
of the court.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Name:
Michelangelo Paloma
Role:
Cup Bearer
Orientation:
Heterosexual
Regular Guardian angel and a follower of Archangel Raphael.
Physical traits:
Black hair, brown eyes and tan skin.
Wings:
White eagle wings with a wings span of 4.88 meters
Height:
6'2"(Adult) 5'0"(12 years old)
Abilities:
Healing by the use of water, telekenisis, purification(To stop lying or make something holy), shapeshifting(This is used only to make someone feel more comfortable. For example if you lost a child he will look like a 12 year old if you need guidance he will appear as an old man. In many stories it is used to speak with hero/heroine.) and flight.
Weakness:
The blade of Azrael, holy fire, and....the threatening of his family.
Personality
Pslam 91:11
"For he shall
give his
angels
charge
over thee,
to keep
thee in
all thy
ways."

+:Intelligent, Classy, Understanding, Generous, and Chivalrous.
=:Kind, Serious, Childish, Trustworthy and Loyal.
-:Pious, Forgiving, and Peaceful.
History:
As an angel of God he follows the orders of what he was tasked which was to protect the king. Never being born he has never experienced death/life which makes him more interested in humans. Everyday he tries to show the king the light of God to protect him from darkness. From Season one we discovered that Michelangelo has grown to care for the court and his family which consisted of: Vixen, Lilith, Yeong-Suk, and Cordelia. While Avis is his friend and Darcy is a piece of work useful ally. We also discovered that Michelangelo is beginning to question his faith as an angel, which is a continuous battle due to his failure as a healer and his attraction to Vixen.
Reading, cooking, painting/drawing, desserts and clean-places, people or items.
Dislikes:
Blood, hatred and dirty-places,people or items.
Crush:
Vixen
Theme Song:
Enrique Iglesias - Loco
Other
O- blood type (Angels are givers not takers), he knows how to speak all languages, and his halo shows when his wings appear.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ's ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ ♔ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ♔ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby haru ; » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:29 pm

i. Aria Shields xii. 300, but seems in her early twenties. xiii. Intact female and heterosexual
iv. Courting and married to no one, but holds a soft spot for the General Yeong Suk-Kim,
the witch hunter (ironically), and Vennet xv. Unmatchable in her power of spells and herbs
and potions, and is well-known to be an excellent seer xvi. Nearly always seen in her blue
outfit - her witching clothing

Aria Shields is Castle Sirenth's resident witch, and a supremely powerful one at that. She has
seen generations come and go, and is especially well-versed in the mystery of seeing, for which
she has a variety of tools (crystal balls, tea leaves, cards, visions, or by simply reading you).
Wise and collected, she is not easily scared nor intimidated by many things, but never mistaken
her for being hard-hearted. In fact, Aria is far from that. Deep down she has a big heart and
endless bounds of charm and warmth and care to give. With that she has many coming to her
for protection spells, which she gives with caution. Curses, blessings, shields, fortune telling,
spirit communicating, you name it. She mainly draws power from herself and from nature.
You can find her wearing a thin but magic touched black rope of a necklace with a small,
intricately carved silver crescent moon and a flat circle of glowing moonstone.

Standing at 5'4, Aria is very tall or short, but there is an intensity in her eyes and the supple
grace and elegance of her poise that immediately strike others as a lady who can very well take
care of herself. She has thick, chestnut-brown locks so deep a colour they look almost black.
Her eyes are probably the most distinctive trait of hers - they are heterochromic, the left is clear
green and the other a striking golden-amber.

Aria can be a short fuse. She has a no-nonsense character and this helps to maintain order in the
castle as well, because no one wants to piss of the witch. She will curse you in a blink of an eye,
yet she isn't cruel. Aria does not believe in striking unless someone or the situation deserves to be.
At the same time, she does not believe in attacking when the opponent is already down. She has
an eye for lies and it is almost impossible to squeeze one past this alert, level-headed witch. Her
mind is incredibly sharp and intelligent as well. She tends to pick up things people don't see, and
see things from a different angle. She can work out problems and come back with retorts almost
as easily as blinking. However when she gets flustered, Aria tends to forget things here and there
and that happens more often than not.
Last edited by haru ; on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ's ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ ♔ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ♔ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby haru ; » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:29 pm

relations
look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( am i a good man? am i a mad man? )

Postby wilde » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:01 pm

name; luca jezequel, otherwise known as luca jekyll or hyde.
      gender; male.
      age; twenty-eight.
      species; human(?).
      sexuality; heteroflexble/bisexual.
      role; the psychotherapist.
      abilities; (as hyde) superhuman strength and speed, accelerated healing.
      fc; aaron taylor johnson.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

luca was born as the illegitimate son of a poor woman and one of the most infamous scientists in britain, dr. james jezequel. his father was known for some rather... questionable experiments, along with being rather obsessed with the idea of good and evil. once he turned thirteen, his mother sent him to live with his father since she couldn't take care of him anymore. what a mistake that turned out to be. luca ended up being the unfortunate guinea pig for one of his experiments. one that would change his life forever. to spare the details, let's just say that splitting his personality wasn't as easy as drinking a potion. most would have expected the boy to run away once he got the chance to, but he never did. he ended up working as his father's lab assisstant, knowing the fact that something monstrous was inside of him. somewhere around his late teens, his father was charged with the murder of a british lord and sent to prison. yet, no one knows if he truly did it. with his father gone, luca set off to travel europe and study psychology of all things. somehow he landed himself a job as the psychotherapist for the castle lovell.

about luca:
-- unofficial team (castle?) dad.
-- cares an awful lot about people. sometimes his kindness gets the best of him, and he gets hurt badly.
-- a bit of a cynic despite his attempts at positive and cheery disposition.
-- though quiet and refined, he isn't shy and isn't afraid to speak his mind.
-- likes to drink tea and pours an ungodly amount of milk into it.
-- he drinks when he gets stressed. tries his best not to do it very often but sometimes he can't help himself.
-- is really out of touch with anything relating to the supernatural.
-- has hemophobia. it's not as bad as it used to be.
about hyde:
-- hyde takes control whenever luca is threatened, harmed, or when he's experiencing intense emotions.
-- luca has yet to tell most of the castle residents about him with the exception of a select few.
-- he's what most people expect to be the opposite of luca, he's loud, vulgur, and just an ass in general.
-- in reality, hyde is (mostly) harmless. the worst he's done is call people names and start bar fights.
-- he tends to try and manipulate luca into giving him control. most of the time, it doesn't work but there are those times where he needs to let loose.
-- he's rather inconsiderate of other people's feelings and ends up hurting others that way, whether intentional or not.
-- his drinking habit isn't any better than luca's.
other:
-- he goes by "luca jekyll" as an attempt to separate himself from his father.
-- they both can communicate with each other through their mind which is either a blessing or a curse.
— they bith are aware of what the other is doing.
-- to prevent hyde from taking over, luca takes medication in the form of a liquid that he has to take once a day. he could also drink a serum that would also force hyde out. his father left him the recipe for the medication before being sent to prison.
-- the only physical difference between luca and hyde are their eyes with luca's being a simple brown and hyde having piercing green eyes.

(more details about him will be revealed as the roleplay progresses :O)
Last edited by wilde on Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( relations ! ! ! )

Postby wilde » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:03 pm

res. for luca's relations.
wilde