ιт'ѕ a new dawn dιѕcυѕѕιon тнread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ιт'ѕ a new dawn dιѕcυѕѕιon тнread

Postby Rooster Cult » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Character bought by me
Art and design by Poofycat

Basic Info
Username:
Smol Birb
Full Name:
Jaidex Cross
Alias:
N/a
Nickname:
N/a
Hero // Villain Name:
Doesn't care for hero names,but people call him Rage because of his jacket
Designated Gender At Birth:
Male
Gender Identified As:
Male
Pronouns:
He/Him
Hero or Villain:
Hero
loner
Species:
augmented human
Power(s):
He has 50 times the amount of adrenaline than a normal human has. This makes him much stronger, quicker, and impervious to pain while angry or in danger (though this can cause some serious harm to him too)
On The Outside Here In Fancy Text
Mutation(s):
Because of his hightened adrenaline, his heart can't handle it and has been replaced with a machine to keep him from dying of heart failure
Skin Tone:
medium pale
Eye Color Here:
Red eyes
Original Hair Color:
Black
Dyed Hair Color:
N/A
Hair Style:
Short and messy
Facial Hair:
N/A
Blemishes:
N/A
Glasses:
N/A
Height:
5'8"
Top Wear:
A neon eye bleed jacket white "RAGE" scribbled on it
Bottom Wear:
Patched up jeans with neon belts
Shoe Types:
High top shoes
Dresses:
N/A
Piercings:
N/A
Jewelry:
N/A
Other Accessories:
Just a bunch of neon punk eye bleed
Tattoos:
An "X" on his neck
Weaponry:
Metal gloves to keep his knuckles from being busted on accident
Super Suit:
Wears his usual bright clothes
Accent:
a usual American accent
On The Inside Here In Fancy Text
Currently unemployed
School:
Senior in highschool
Personality:
To put it simply, Jaidex is a rebellious teenager. His main emotions are usually annoyance and anger, though sometimes he will smile and make sarcastic, teasing comments. He is an extreme introvert and will only befriend people who are also introverts. When Jaidex, by some miracle, actually befriends someone, he will often act awkward and uncomfortable, like he doesn't know how to act when he isn't listening to music. Speaking of music, Jaidex loves Techno and Remixes, mostly by Linkin Park or Three Days Grace. Jaidex is, however, not at all musical and doesn't even hum the songs he listens to, none the less dance or sing out loud. He will usually listen to music when he is trying to drown out some annoying extrovert who wants to be his friend.
Jaidex has a little problem with running away. He comes from a broken home and hates his family with a passion, so he will often run from home and wander around for days on end. he always stays in his hometown, but during this time, he doesn't go to school or do anything that normal people do. Sometimes though, his mom will get worried and send the police after him to bring him home. He has been under house arrest a multitude of times.
Jaidex also has Paranoid Schizophrenia which developed after his dad left. He can usually tell between reality and delusions and will always ignore his occasional hallucinations. Though, after his first Schizophrenic outburst, his mom got him medicine which he always keeps with him, just in case he can't control himself again. it's next to impossible to tell that he has Schizophrenia, as he often keeps his thoughts secret and can control himself, though he will occasionally start listening to the voices in his head and believing the delusions that everyone calls insanity.
Putting aside his Schizophrenia, Jaidex is also unable to handle stress. Everyone has different ways to cope with stress, for Jaidex, it is extremely sour candies. For some reason, the burning pain of sour candies helps Jaidex focus and helps him calm down. he will sometimes eat so many that his tongue goes numb and his mouth will start to bleed.
Relationships Here In Fancy Text
Biological Mother:
Claire Doe (changed her last name after divorcing her husband)
Biological Father:
Samuel Cross (Might add him in as a villain for drama)
Biological Younger Sister(s):
Lili Cross
Best Friend:
None yet
Friend(s):
None yet
Enemy(ies):
He hates a lot of people, but so far his only true enemy is his father
Sexuality:
Straight
Crush(s):
None yet
BF/GF:
None yet
Pet(s):
N/A
Other Here In Fancy Text
History:
Jaidex's family was always broken, even before the 'incident.' His father was a mad scientist that could never provide enough for their family while his mom had to take on a bunch of full time jobs and was barely ever home. His father usually pretended to work with trying to make cures for different incurable and fatal illnesses, but in reality, he was doing illegal human experimentation. He would give his "cures" to people who had less than a month to live and have them sign a contract that no matter what happened next, they would not speak about his experiments. No one knew exactly what was happening, and he conducted his experiments on terminally ill patients so that, even if he wasn't successful, no one would know about it. After a while, Jaidex's father decided he wanted to create a superhuman, someone with fifty times the normal adrenaline. His experimenting would have to begin on a young child, however, and no one wanted to sacrifice their baby for his crazy whims. So, he looked to his only son, Jaidex, who was only two years old at that time, and started to experiment on him in the name of science. Jaidex's father lied to his wife about his experiments, saying that Jaidex had a deadly disease and needed to be cured. Jaidex's father them did something to his son's mind, forcing Jaidex to love the treatment, even though it was extremely painful and forcing Jaidex to love his father. Jaidex was six when His mom finally found out, he was sitting at the table with his mom, dad, and baby sister eating dinner. Jaidex then began to get into an argument with his mom. The argument became very nasty very quickly and, in a fit of rage, Jaidex picked up the dinner table and threw it all the the way across the room, smashing a table sized hole through the wall. After a long while of yelling and threatening his dad, Jaidex's mom finally go the truth.
It was all down hill from there. Every day seemed to be filled with yelling and screaming between his parents, sometimes the fights even turned vicious and Jaidex had to hide his sister and call the police. To be truthful, Jaidex still doesn't know why CPS hadn't taken him and his sister away by the third call.
Eventually, when Jaidex was nine, his mom snapped. Jaidex woke up in the middle of the night to their usually yelling, but, they had never yelled in the middle of the night, especially not on the bottom floor. He made sure that his frightened sister stayed in her room and ventured downstairs. When he saw his parents from the staircase, they were standing near the door, there were a bunch of suitcases next to the door and his mom was saying "I called the police on you. I told them everything you were doing. They are coming right now to haul you off to prison. Here are your bags. I suggest leaving right now if you don't want to be in jail for the rest of your life."
That's when Jaidex's father saw his son watching. He tried to convince Jaidex to come with him, he told Jaidex that his mom would never love him, everyone would see him as a monster, and he would never be accepted. His dad told Jaidex that he would be the only one to love his son. Jaidex remember what his mom had told him about his dad's mind control, and, after a lot of self control, Jaidex walked away and never saw his dad again. After that, his dad's words came true, he was never accepted, his mom and sister ended up hating him and seeing him as a monster. After about a year, Jaidex ran away for the first time in his life. He came back a day later because he forgot to pack anything. But he kept running away after that, trying to get away from his broken home, he never had enough will to run further than his home town though. He eventually started acting strange and distant, and he would insist that anyone who showed him affection were trying to mind control him. When he was eleven, Jaidex was diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia and hospitalized for a few weeks. Ever since then, he has kept away from everyone who may show him affection and has kept running away.
Theme Song:
Injection-Rise Against
Other:
tiny cat & fat cat

Code: Select all
Jaidex Cross || Rage || 18 || male || loner || straight || Smol Birb
Last edited by Rooster Cult on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:53 am

@smol birb + @ innue + @crazyamy, all accepted

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:55 am

Username:
Bluestar♥︎
Name:
Oliva Queen
Nickname:
Liv, Olive
Hero //Villain Name:
The Black Arrow
Hero or Villain:
Vigilante, she works alone.
Lone Hero {She will join the group later on}
Female
Gender Identified As:
Female
Species:
Human/Panther-shifter
Power(s):
She can shift into a panther.
Looks:
Above
Clothing:
Anything.
Super Suit:
Black bullet-proof body suit, a mask with cat ears going up, and bullet-proof, fire-resistant high heels. {Designed by Cisco Ramon}
Personality:
Just think of Oliver Queen as a female {For those of you who do not watch Arrow: She is stubborn, and feels like she carries the weight of the world on her shoulders. She is very flirtatious and easy to fall for.}
Waitress
School:
Senior in HIGH school, grade: 12
Family:
Her father is Oliver Queen, and her Mother is Felicity Queen. {I can wish}White Arrow/Aurora Queen {Deceased}
Sexuality:
Straight/Heterosexual
Crush:
None
BF/GF:
None
[color=#000000Pet(s):[/color]
None, but she wishes she has a dog ironically.
History:
WIP
Other:
She had one fat cat, and one thin cat when she was a kid.
Olivia Queen || Black Arrow || 18 || Female || Lone Hero || Straight || Bluestar♥︎
Last edited by mileven♥︎ on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:57 am

@bluestar♥︎, accepted

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:47 am

@everyone, we can start when we get at least one character for each of roles filled,
(and when i finish my last characters form)

for the good
co savior 2
protector
apprentice

for the bad
loner villain

if the co savior 2 is at least taken then we can start, if not then we'll start in a day or two

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:05 am

I have a whole bunch of characters, I will try to whip something up to fill some roles
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:24 am

Smol Birb wrote:I have a whole bunch of characters, I will try to whip something up to fill some roles

okay, thank you!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:11 am

Art by me, character bought by me
design by Reenari on DA

Username:
Smol Birb
Name:
Cadfael and Jeremy (Jeremy is possesed by Cadfael, a ghost.)
Nickname:
Cadfael is sometimes called Cady
Hero //Villain Name:
Blue Ghost
Hero or Villain:
Villain
Loner
Jeremy is only 16, but Cadfael acts much older
Male
Gender Identified As:
Male
Species:
Human posessed by a ghost
Power(s):
Jeremy can talk to and see the undead. While possesed, Cadfael can work ghost like abilities through him, such as the ability to float, to control electronics so the flash, turn off, or turn to static and to move objects around at will, like a poltergiest.
Looks:
He has greyish skin with brown hair, while he is himself, Jeremy will have normal blue eyes, but when he is completely controlled By Cadfael, the whites turn a pure black. He also is missing on of his front teeth.
Clothing:
peircings, a scarf, a blue T-shirt, black skinny jeans and black boots
Super Suit:
He likes to work at night, so he will wear all black in order to keep hidden
Personality:
Jeremy was always a weak willed, awkward and skittish coward. He had absolutely no ability to protect himself when Cadfael decided to possess him as a kid, and now he doesn't even have the will to try. He doesn't want to be evil, but has no control, and when Cadfael does give him some control back, Jeremy is too scared to do anything about it. Cadfael, on the other hand, well, there is a good reason why his soul was condemned to eternally walk the earth. he is chaotic evil at it's finest. A loud, obnoxious jerk who just wants to watch the entire world burn. Yet, at the same time, he is so immersed in his own sobstory of his murder that Cadfael thinks he is completely justified in whatever he does.
Unemployed
School:
Highschool, junior
Family:
He has a mother and father who just think their son is going through a punk phase
Sexuality:
straight
Crush:
none
BF/GF:
None
Pet(s):
None
History:
Jeremy had always been able to see ghosts, especially the one who always stood in the corner of his room, unmoving. He was afraid of the things he saw and this caused him to be afraid of everything. When the ghost finally approached him and demanded his mortal soul, Jeremy was powerless to refuse. That was the last he ever had of his freedom. Now Cadfael is almost completely in control of him and enjoys spending months without giving Jeremy any sort of control, just to watch the kid break down. Cadfael himself was a murderer while he was alive, killing in revenge, or because he believed they deserved it. He died in a similar way to his victims, as revenge for the death of a loved one. He does not see himself as evil even though all the evidence is there, and as such refuses to consider himself a part of the villain group and is a loner
Other:
Because Cadfael will be the main one to be in control, I will be roleplaying as him the majority of the time. If the roles ever do switch, I will make sure to make it clear.

tiny cat & fat cat
Cadfael || Blue Ghost || 16 || male || loner || straight || Smol Birb

I will wait a while to see if I have to add anymore heroes
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:20 am

@smol birb, accepted

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Keith- » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:08 pm

Picture is not mine. Faceclaim: Ledo from Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
Username:
• Vitya •
Name:
Ryan Alexander McCormick
Nickname:
None
Hero //Villain Name:
Ignis
Hero or Villain:
Hero
Protector
Male
Gender Identified As:
Male
Species:
Human
Power(s):
Pyrokinesis. He can create fire (which is always purple in color) and control its temperature.
Looks:
Ryan is about 5'7" and of average weight. He is rather lithe, however. His skin is moderately pale, contrasting his purple eyes and silver hair.
Clothing:
Blue tank top and black pants and boots. Also a black crop jacket.
Super Suit:
He wears his normal clothes, not caring if people know who he is.
Personality:
Blunt, emotionless, intelligent, awkward in social situations
Ryan is what most would describe as a loner. He doesn't like to be around others much unless they get to know him. He can be rather blunt and has few emotions that show through, meaning he can come off as almost mean at times. However, he never intends to hurt anyone. He is rather smart when it comes to 'street' smarts, like how to cook and survive, but doesn't know many things from books. He barely passed school the entire way through.
Works at a Taco Bell
School:
Graduated
Family:
Father- Roland, deceased
Mother- Amelia, deceased
Siblings- None
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Crush:
None yet
BF/GF:
None yet
Pet(s):
None
History:
Ryan was born to Amelia and Roland as their only child. They were both killed by a villain when he was young, landing him in an orphanage with no idea about his powers. When they developed, he was scared. But he vowed to avenge his parents' deaths. No one adopted him, so he was kicked out at age 18. He lives in a tiny, scroungy apartment alone.
Other:
Tiny cat & fat cat
Ryan has albinism, which causes his eyes and hair to be the colors that they are. It affects his vision as well, making him all but blind in his right eye.
Ryan McCormick || Ignis || 19 || Cismale || Protector || Homosexual || • Vitya •
-Keith-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me