Desertclan - An Warriors RP - OPEN

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Desertclan - An Warriors RP - OPEN

Postby feyre.archeron » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:17 am

tomcat • 18 moons • loner • uncertain (possibly bisexual) • orphaned • no siblings • no crush/mate • no kits
Meet Brixx, the fiery loner with a pelt to match. He is a slender tomcat, weighing only six pounds and standing at only seven inches tall he is not the largest cat around. His bones do not show through his pelt though he has a very clear waistline. His ears are large and pointed at the tip, his hearing being excellent, not just because of their large size. One of his most notable traits is the lack of his right eye, now just an empty socket covered by skin. He doesn’t let this disability hinder him in his life. Although he can be a bit touchy on his right side, he, for the most part, it doesn’t bother him. He occasionally notices the missing eye but rarely does it affect what he does, except for hunting. He is a very protective and possessive cat, often risking his own life to defend those he truly cares for. Though he would make a good clan cat, he has no interest currently in becoming one, much too focused on enjoying the freedom being a loner offers him. The carefree cat is highly irresponsible as he was never truly taught responsibility and likes to turn anything into a joke. There is no serious side to him, though that is easily changeable but he has no mentor and never knew his parents. His carefree, troublesome personality can get him into some major trouble, leaving him in harm's way quite often though he generally finds a way to weasel himself out of any situation.

There wasn’t much to this young cats history, born to a raggedy stray in the middle of an alley alongside five siblings, he was different from the start. Though at birth, his defect was not noticeable, something was always different. He struggled to balance with his right side, often struggling forward with his left side. His mother immediately deemed him weak but she nursed him until his eyes had parted and the milk white eye was exposed. She hadn’t thought much about what she would do were one of her kits be born unhealthy, so the female was at a loss. After several days of uncertainty, she took the young kit up by the scruff and left her kits hidden in the shadows of the alleyway. She dropped the small bundle at the edge of the street several blocks away before returning to her place with her kits. That was the start of young Brixx’s life. He stayed on that corner mewling and shivering until a small two-leg pointed him out. It took her only a short time to convince her parents not to leave the ‘pathetic’ creature on his own as the night fell, knowing the temperature of the desert dropped dramatically with the night skies. Brixx was named by these kind two-legs and taken in, nursed with false, but still nutritious, milk and warmed in the confines of a small box and a soft, furry blanket reminding him of his mother back before the cold hard cement had become his closest friend. He was a rather easy kit at first, suckling powerfully, growing quickly, but his growth was always stunted and his milky eye slowly grew more and more painful leaving him screaming for hours with no known cause to the two legs. After a trip to a place that smelled of cleaning products, he was taken to the back and the last thing he remembered was an odd plastic shape being pressed against his face before he woke up in a cold metal box, surrounded by other creatures, mewling, whining, barking. He was more than pleased when he was returned to the loving arms of his family. Brixx didn’t realize he had lost his eye, so used to being blind on his right side, he acted the same as always, if anything a bit more troublesome, the pain now gone. He spent many moons in this home until a fire started in the house. Though he woke his family, saving their lives, he was lost in the flames, confused on how to get out with his family. He leapt through a window, and in disorientation, darted out into the desert, lost in the never ending browns of the land. He never found his way back home, and has since been living in the desert as a loner.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:28 am

All cats are accepted and the front page is updated as well as mentors and apprentices, only swapped around two so instead of Stripeheart mentoring Oddpaw he now mentors Warblerpaw and Sandclaw mentors Oddpaw.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:04 am

The only problem I see is that Stripeheart isn't listed in the warriors section c:
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:09 am

I haven't put him there because he may end up being deputy as he is the only one so far that is in line for it, especially since Softberry will be dying shortly into the RP.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CoolComrade » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:21 am

If you want another candidate, I'm willing to put Mangledfoot up for the position.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
CoolComrade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:29 am

ThePaganWolf wrote:I haven't put him there because he may end up being deputy as he is the only one so far that is in line for it, especially since Softberry will be dying shortly into the RP.

Aah, alright c:
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:22 am

@CoolComrade,
Totally up to you, I don't require more as I don't mind
placing Stripeheart as deputy at all, if you want her t
o run that is fine but it's not necessary if you would r
ather not.

@loathsome,
Blacktuft is accepted, he is beautiful! I will add him t
o the front page asap as well as his relationship.

@all,
Are there any relationships I should know of that aren'
t on the front? Also I will be working on my first post a
nd I will have it up tonight or tomorrow!
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:03 pm

I drew some fanart of Stripeheart! I do have an art shop if you guys want stuff of your characters, I'd add a discount for RP partners and stuff. c:

edit;; I also drew Softberry and Hollowpaw x3

Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:23 am

Sorry I haven't yet gotten the first post up, I have family coming in this weekend and have been preparing for them however, I should have it up soon, I am almost done with all the posts soooo!
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:01 am

Okay, so hunting party is:
Scorchfur (lead)