The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Postby Wolfan Terror » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:59 am

@Spiritstar3, she's accepted. ^.^ And mmm, I guess that would be okay. Would make for some interesting storytelling! Just remember that it isn't the purple moon itself that gives the powers, it's really Axel, however he is only able to do it during a purple moon.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:08 am

[ Austin Y. Hurricane ] here
        [ age ] 28
        [ gender ] Male
        [ sexuality ] Pansexual

[ powers ] Necromancy and Alchemy
        [ personality ] He is a very quiet person, in general, and never got close to people because he usually had to leave. Personal Reasons. But he always has a book on him, constantly reading, and taking notes of everything around him. He takes small jobs, here and there, just to get by. If he had a stove, he was a pretty good chef.
        [ history ] He grew up on a mountain, secluded. He was never registered in a hospital; it was an all natural birth; just him and his parents. He didn't have friends. He loved his family most of all but they fell sick shortly when he turned 15.
        He moved around, a lot, but his saved his house on the mountain who dared to try and demolish it or take over the land. Soon,
        the night sky was purple and the moon bared down at him. He stood in a field filled with flowers just outside his house, wild lilies, and there was suddenly a man who stood feet away from him. He asked a simple question with a smile and he simply obliged.

[ family ] Deceased
        [ crush ] There was a college girl a while back but... He moved.
        [ other ] He has two dogs who own the property, basically. (PM me if you want pictures)
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:46 am

Wolfan Terror wrote:@Spiritstar3, she's accepted. ^.^ And mmm, I guess that would be okay. Would make for some interesting storytelling! Just remember that it isn't the purple moon itself that gives the powers, it's really Axel, however he is only able to do it during a purple moon.

XP Thank you!
And I shall keep that in mind
(I actually have a ref that would probably work, but the person has two tails...
So actually probably going to make it the sibling of the cat, that should work
Ha ha, poor kitty doesn't know it's her sibling!)

[ name ] humans call him Andromeda or Leeo
        [ age ] Looks 18 as a human, but is like 2 or 3 as a cat
        [ gender ] Male
        [ sexuality ] Bisexual, but for some reason seems to like guys more

[ powers ] A bit of an odd one, he can become a human (He has twin tails for some reason)
        [ personality ] He's a sweet and gentle kitty, being that he was raised by a house-cat mother, though the father was a stray. Since he and his siblings were raised by their mama in a human home, he is quite friendly and playful towards humans. He seems to like to be around humans more than other cats.
        [ history ] He was born to his kitty parents after the 'ritual' and conception were done. He seems to be about the same age as his sister, and it's likely they had one to two other siblings as well. He remembers his sister well, as he really never forgot her, but as the two cats were given to two different homes...He never really saw her again, and is sure she has forgotten all about him. He as given powers, oddly enough, by the mysterious man, through the Purple Moon.

[ family ] Only known one is Timothy's cat
        [ crush ] Open, I suppose, he actually had a lover at one point though (Aito or Kotaro in the future, probably)
        [ other ] XP I love him!
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:25 am

@Perri, accepted! But why did you have to remind me of Wolf Children, I'm mentally crying right now xD
@Spiritstar3, he's accepted. ^.^
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Watanabe Twins

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:13 am

[removed]
The one on the left

[ name ] Aito Watanabe
        [ age ] Appears 16
        [ gender ] Male
        [ sexuality ] Bisexual

[ powers ] Aito is actually just a normal human being with no powers whatsoever. But just because he doesn't have a powers, it doesn't make him completely vulnerable, as Aito has learned to use his younger twin brother in his weapon forms.
        [ personality ] Aito is seemingly cynical due to how he behaves, but it would be better to describe him as a realist. He is quite skeptical and tends to worry more than the others about things, but his worries are often very justified and understandable. He is a logical and smart person, often annoyed by the idea of not being able to understand someone or something at all. He tends to be quite serious, but he does joke around occasionally and often goes along with his friend’s eccentric hobbies. Aito can be snarky in his thoughts and he can be blunt at times, though he means well and he's more frank than sarcastic or mean-spirited. Though sometimes a bit submissive, he is not afraid to speak his mind. He is sometimes even a bit short-tempered and can snap at others, especially when he is tired or under pressure. Still, Aito is generally pleasant and easily exhibits kindness and thoughtfulness to others around him; he genuinely cares about everyone. Although he may have trouble understanding or relating to others, he is tolerant of everyone's eccentric personalities and quirks and is always willing to listen and give advice. Though he tries to hide it, Aito is very insecure about being normal and it bothers him deeply. This caused him to admire those around him more than anything, as he believed that being with them would fix his problem. He wished to be part of something bigger than himself, to become more confident and someone he can be proud of.
        [ history ] The twins only knew their parents for a few years, before they, and Aito, were caught up in a terrible car accident that took both their parents away and put Aito in critical condition. Once Aito was well enough to be discharged, he was quickly taken to the foster home that Kotaro was taken to, and they've been living there ever since. As they grew older, however, they've been trying to spend a lot less time in the foster home, in fear that someone would want to take in one of the twins and not both. During one of their outings, the two got separated in a large crowd during a purple moon, and it's when Kotaro got his powers.

[ family ] Younger twin brother, Kotaro. Pet bunny, Usa. Deceased Parents.
        [ crush ] None at the moment.
        [ fc ] The Shepherd Brothers (Mandrake Boys)
        [ other ] Aito's hair is slightly longer than Kotaro's and he carries around their shared pet bunny, Usa. Ever since their parents died, they've never let anyone cut their hair, explaining why its so long and they just keep it in a couple of loose braids.

x
X
C
X
X

[removed]
The one on the right

[ name ] Kotaro Watanabe
        [ age ] Appears 16
        [ gender ] Male
        [ sexuality ] Bisexual

[ powers ] Unlike his brother, Kotaro was cursed with the ability to control electricity and turn into any weapon he's seen before. Electricity courses through his veins, so touching him might lead to a small shock.
        [ personality ] Kotaro is initially incredibly stand-offish and rude to anyone he doesn’t deem a friend. He claims he's not going to play at being friends with anyone, and when he is questioned about this,, he states clearly that he would not hesitate to kill anyone of the others. When Kotaro does interact with the others, his attitude is combative and irritable. He's easily angered, often threatening and/or insulting other people when they disagree with or complain about his actions. Kotaro is known to bad-mouth people and avoid any proper relationships (except for Aito, his best friend and twin brother, and the person he will have a crush on). Kotaro also shows that he has a somewhat pure heart and very strict to the rules. He’s the type who takes honor and moral codes seriously. For instance, he is strictly against underage drinking, underage driving and underage sex.
        [ history ] The twins only knew their parents for a few years, before they, and Aito, were caught up in a terrible car accident that took both their parents away and put Aito in critical condition. Kotaro was quickly taken to a foster home, where he was left alone until Aito got better, and they've been living there ever since. As they grew older, however, they've been trying to spend a lot less time in the foster home, in fear that someone would want to take in one of the twins and not both. During one of their outings, the two got separated in a large crowd during a purple moon, and it's when Kotaro got his powers.

[ family ] Older twin brother, Aito. Pet bunny, Usa. Deceased Parents.
        [ crush ] None at the moment.
        [ fc ] The Shepherd Brothers (Mandrake Boys)
        [ other ] Kotaro's hair is slightly short than Aito, but styled the same way. Another different is that he had a tattoo on his left collarbone; it being the kanji for 'electricity'. He also had a terrible fear of heights. Ever since their parents died, they've never let anyone cut their hair, explaining why its so long and they just keep it in a couple of loose braids.
Last edited by sun on Sat May 06, 2017 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed art theft.
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:07 pm

XP Thank you!
Might have Leeo crush on Aito or Kotaro, but not sure yet))
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:41 pm

[ name ] Kokyu
        [ age ] 17 years, though he looks quite a bit younger
        [ gender ] Male
        [ sexuality ] Panromantic Ace

[ powers ] "ghost", which is mostly him changing into a state where he basically turns into a transparent, floating, invisible version of himself; he can also move certain things around via his thoughts (telekinesis?)
        [ personality ] To be rped out for the most part, if that is okay. Kokyu is typically a very quiet and slightly judgemental teenager who is really quite friendly and humorous once you get to know him, but he doesn't open up easily. He tends to be seen as sarcastic, a loner, and a tad bit innocent.
        [ history ] He had a regular, very boring life as a teenager. Kokyu had started to not care all that much about his priorities, and slowly grew to resent doing pretty much anything that he had no say in. Along with this, his parents had always been a bit pushy about him thinking about his future and basically planned out what they wanted him to do, which he is very tired of.

[ family ] He is an only child and his two parents and grandma are the only ones left he really has bonds to, and even then they aren't too close; He has a medium-sized black and white dog who he considers his best friend
        [ crush ] open
        [ other ] His dog, named Trico after a game character Kokyu likes, can semi sense him in his ghost form. It is like how animals can supposedly sense spirits, and though Trico is comfortable with his presence, he still doesn't fully know it's his master
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:42 pm

Wolfan Terror wrote:@Perri, accepted! But why did you have to remind me of Wolf Children, I'm mentally crying right now xD
@Spiritstar3, he's accepted. ^.^

@Wolfan Terror omg I know. I basically cried through 98.99% of the movie. Then a additional 3 hours after
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Dang it, coco, why?! XD I might have Geda end up liking Kokyu, if it's alright, or ya know one of my girls or my dorky kitty boy could
Idk right now, but...
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:53 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Dang it, coco, why?! XD I might have Geda end up liking Kokyu, if it's alright, or ya know one of my girls or my dorky kitty boy could
Idk right now, but...

lol of course, if he ends up getting accepted haha
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me