C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Which RPs are you MOST interested in seeing me re-create under "Lit/Semi-Lit"?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:57 am

I N T E G R A T E (my first RP; basically about a school where humans and "monsters" mingle)
29%
A ~ R O S E ~ T I N T E D ~ W A L T Z (it's the coming-of-age masquerade party for a sweet young princess, but drama and a Phantom-in-black threaten to mess things up for her)
43%
A L T E R N A T E (magical-girls in modern-times fighting against evil shadow-monsters with cute animal sidekicks and some help from a guy older than time)
29%
T O Y L A N D (think "Toy Story"... but it takes place after-hours in a toy-store and only the toy-store owner knows about it)
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Postby MythicalMysteries » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:49 pm

NAME: Rowan Smith
SEXUALITY: Bisexual

PERSONALITY: In front of others and during business deals, she is the woman she was raised to be. Serious, clever, and willing to put anything on the line to get her way. However, with those close to her she gets a bit immature. Rowan has always been one for jokes and playing with others lives, as cruel as it may seem. She tries to see other people's point of view, but she's one of those people who thinks that she's always right, and doesn't understand why others don't think that. Overall, she is incredibly intelligent, but sometimes wastes that on childish pranks.
LIKES: Controlling others, Checkers, Having close friends, pirates(good money)
DISLIKES: Being controlled, Cheaters, Traitors
+ TRAITS: Intelligent, Ingenuitive, Loyal to her friends
- TRAITS: Can be cruel without knowing it, childish, snobbish

CRUSH: No person has caught this girl's eye yet.
BF/GF: Nope

ROLE: Noble, after she does own many of the businesses that are around the ports, she has to be rich. She owns many places, things and people, so she can give off the image of a puppeteer with how she controls people.

BACKGROUND: She was raised her whole life to take over her father's job, and while it's not the childhood most kids she was happy. Nothing is more enjoyable to Rowan than seeing how easy it is to make things go your way if you have the right bargaining tools in your hand.

OTHER: Jolly Roger (Image is what her face and hair looks like)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Perfection is an illusion;
true perfection is really
your imperfections.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Made by Nitro Indigo.
MythicalMysteries

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:52 pm

@Ohkami (when all wrapped up) & Mythical

accepted-
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:54 pm

"I am the one to ignite the darkened skies."

NAME: Wolfram Sparrowhawk
SEXUALITY: Bisexual - "It's just easier to play for all the teams."
PERSONALITY: Friendly. Someone who will happily talk without needing much of a push. A smooth talker, who will speak honey in order to gain ones trust, but only uses this when he is on a job, in truth, or wants something. If he ever made a friend, he feels like he would be loyal to them, but there were those few friends he figuratively stabbed in the back in order to get what he needed. Though, the reason does rest in the past of a lost friend when he was a child. Laid back. Sometimes lazy. Easily bored. Just wanting to "see what's out there".
LIKES: Sleeping, cats, summer, the night sky, shinny things, money, fruits, wine, water, the rain, music, and laughing.
DISLIKES: Assassination missions, being alone, authorities, and having to refuse a job.
+ TRAITS: Quick and light on his feet, clever, knowledgeable, quick thinker, and true to himself.
- TRAITS: Quick to anger, forgetful, and stubborn.
CRUSH: Looking...? Who can steal a thief's heart?
BF/GF: Had one, but sadly they are no longer of this world.
ROLE: Outcast (Thief and assassin.)
BACKGROUND: His past is unknown to him. If it was forced from his mind, or forgotten due to tragedy, he is not sure. Nor does he care. Without him knowing, he was the child of the current king of the country he was born in - Germany, but his mother was not married to the king, as she was simply a mistress of his, a beautiful woman of his kingdom that worked in the castle, though she had come from a land where she was a priestess until she was taken from there when she was still young to work as a servant. His mother kept him safe from harm until he was born, on a rainy and cold winter night in January. Leaving him with those that would care for him, and keep him safe, his mother passed after he was born. Wolfram grew up, being raised and train as an assassin - the ones who raised him were a secret order, hand picked long ago, as a special group under the order of the royal family. Their loyalty is strong, following any order given to them. They are the king's attack dogs, and guardian lions of the kingdom. Wolfram was trained along side other boys his age, to be the next generation of the king's guards. However, the child quickly learned he was no made out for this. He refused to be part of their world, and left like a lone wolf at age 13, to live his own life. Though, living alone was not easy, Wolfram soon used his assassin skills for theiving. It was easy to be a shadow, and his hands were quick. He later joined a band of thieves (still part of the Thives Guild, but tends to wonder off easily and only goes there when he is down on his luck and needs some food), after he had stolen from them, and their leader was impressed by his skills. While Wolfram still goes to the band of thieves now and then, over all, he tends to stay alone, taking on jobs in the underground with both the skills he learned as he grew. He keeps to himself during a job, and is a 180 when he is out and about, acting like a normal person. As of now, he does not know his true father is the king, and he is an illegitimate song of his.
OTHER: A thief. Nothing special, just a lone land pirate, some say, with out a Jolly Roger backing him up. Though, it should be noted he also takes on jobs as an assassin to make extra money. Also more so as he was trained to do such at a young age. The thieving part came naturally.
Last edited by Ohkami on Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:52 am, edited 7 times in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:22 pm

NAME: Sarah
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual/Straight (but still too young to be dating- XD)

PERSONALITY: Full of energy from dawn to midnight. Hard-working and reliable, but can sometimes get distracted by little things (like nagging boredom convincing her to pull pranks on her own captain). Even though she's still a little girl, she's often known to stand up for her crew-mates and sometimes get herself in trouble with rival pirates because of it.
LIKES: Cats, the Bad Luck Pirates (her pirate crew), keeping herself/her mind busy
DISLIKES: Dirty work (but almost never complains about it), people who mess with the Bad Luck Pirates, boredom
+ TRAITS: Reliable, hard-working, thoughtful/considerate, loyal
- TRAITS: Sometimes distracted, hard to wake up when she falls asleep, can get into trouble with others

CRUSH: Open...?
BF/GF: TOO YOUNG FOR THAT--

ROLE: Cabin Girl (for Captain Jack) - If she needs to fight, she will usually use her pistol and dagger.

BACKGROUND: After running away from an orphanage when she was younger, Sarah found herself nearly drowning after sneaking onto a passenger boat from England to Spain. When she regained consciousness, she had washed up on the shore of an island that the Bad Luck Pirates also happened to be on. Sneaking onto their ship and not making herself noticed until she popped out of a barrel of fish in front of most of the crew, Sarah had been a Cabin Girl on the ship ever since; joining the pirates in various adventures and working hard to be a reliable crew member.
As for the eye-patch... She has a nasty scar over her eye that she would rather no one looked at.

OTHER: smol bean :3
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:41 pm

RoselynBlackThorne wrote:@slit

accepted :3

little late but thank you ! <3

a lso gnarly another thief, nox isnt alone : 0 0 0
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:45 pm

slit wrote:
RoselynBlackThorne wrote:@slit

accepted :3

little late but thank you ! <3

a lso gnarly another thief, nox isnt alone : 0 0 0

Haha. 😅 Did not even notice until I read that while working on my profile of Wolfram. Hm..... Maybe it can help with some conflict. Like, going after the same mark or something.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:46 pm

oml yes totally ~

btw, i love the name wolfram : 0
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:59 pm

I forgot to add to Red's form that she never misses a shot, but she does miss a date! :'D
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:00 pm

@final boss.

hAH XD

yES
aDD THAT-
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:06 pm

Red always sits in her quarters with her leg on the table in case she needs to fire her gun.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me