<♕> When The Rain Doesn't Come <♔> Discussion/form thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: <♕> When The Rain Doesn't Come <♔> Discussion/form threa

Postby sava. » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:40 am

@breebree99

I don't think you were copying at all. Many threads and role plays on this site are very similar, like warrior cats, stray dogs, horse herds, etc. You just had the same idea as another person, at the same time. A coincidence of course.
sava.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:20 pm

Thanks guys :3 I feel a bit better

So we can probably start tomorrow or the next day just going to wait and see if a few more people join, I still need a second command and healer for the rogues.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okay, i'm crazy. » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:01 am

sorry guys won't be able to post for a while, a report from school got me my phone and laptop taken away from me so can't post for a while. will reply when i get them back c: if it starts ^.^
okay, i'm crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:32 pm

So I am waiting for one more person to join, if she doesn't post today I'll be starting tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the wait guys.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Onaedo - The Lead Huntress

Postby shimmerstream » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:16 pm

Name: Onaedo
Pride: The Pride

Traits: Bossy, Proud,
Motherly, Tough,
Skillful, Sharp-Tongued

Kin: Her daughter Zuwena
Mate: Dead
Cubs: None

Onaedo was born a the younger child in a litter of two to loving parents. They were loners, wanderers. It was just the four of them. Everything was just fine, but it wasn't interesting enough for Onaedo. When she was old enough to leave her mother's side she did. She wandered the savannah for months until she came across the pride she calls her home today.

Onaedo joined when the previous king led the Pride. She was there when Zuberi was chased out and when she was there when he returned. It came as no great surprise to her when he over through the pride. Frankly, she had been expecting him to for awhile. Shortly after he began to rule she was chosen as lead huntress.

Onaedo respects most lions in the pride and enjoys providing for them. She puts the Pride first and herself second, making sure every one of her hunters and huntresses knows just what to do. She takes pride in what she does and who she is. She doesn't judge others off the bat, but if you loss her trust you will never get it back. Onaedo used to have a mate, he died shortly after she became pregnant with their daughter. Zuwena was an only child and Onaedo does what she can for her, she's just a little strict and can be overprotective.
Last edited by shimmerstream on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
shimmerstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okay, i'm crazy. » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:36 am

since i am going a bit and this is probably my only chance to post this, so here we go.
    copied and pasted from the other rp because it's the same characters and tbh i don't have time cx
    so time to finally introduce me and my charries ^.^

kofi.
    was born the day his father died. mum blamed it on him. has been treated terribly ever since. is five. name means death. crush on eshe. he is really friendly, but can get angry quickly. is very protective, and hates to talk to people in case he does something wrong. normally strays away from social things as he fears he has a curse. he knows its not his fault his dad dies, but he fears that one day someones death will be his fault. is very good at hunting however, as he is lead hunter, and when necessary can get loud. he needs to have the hunters attention. is always cautious when hunting, always looking back to make sure everyone's there.
    friends: x [not necessary, but does want some. he is shy after all, but if there's someone bubbly or something, then they could help open him to people c;]
    enemies: x
    romantic: he has a crush on eshe. no-one has a crush on him.

imani
    is half siblings with kofi. same mum, different dad. name means faith. is three. imani has trust issues as she trusted her mum, thinking that kofi killed his dad, when in fact he didn't. he doesn't even know her dad. she grew up for a few months thinking he was a murderer. she never believes in rumours, unless there is proof. when her heart wants something, it doesn't give up. she's very determined. she can get aggresive easily, having living in the wild with just her brother for a whole year. they had to fend off many predators from the meat they had caught. she has a small stomach, and doesn't eat a lot. although she suffers from trust issues, not telling anyone anything private, she's very good at keeping other people's secrets. trustworthy. great warrior, quite strong and fast. can't swim. likes water, but only water she can walk through.
    friends: x [wants some. very bubbly, not shy at all, just suffers from trust issues.]
    enemies: x
    romantic: x

okay, i'm crazy.
    hey there this is me. call me crazy. no actually, call my crazy. that's my nickname cx but i'll go for whatever anyone else says ^.^i live in the uk so may have a different timezone as most of you. tend to be on cs every day, always checking on my phone to see if anyone's posted on something important. have quick replies. when in a good muse i can post up to 2-3 paragraphs, but with an okay muse usually post 1-2 paragraphs.
okay, i'm crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:29 am

we'll be starting soon I'm just updating the front page and then we'll start!
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:46 am

If anyone wants to make a rogue or something that would be wonderful
Heda