glazend.'s codierung, zeichen und sachen

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Avis Cundry Thornia

Postby glazend. » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:58 am

Code: Select all
[left][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/6z1pfq.jpg[/img]

[size=75][color=#3D0123]Other ;;
She has a tattoo on her back that appeared when she
 found her powers. She has one. Plant Manipulation,
which you can search on superpowerwiki for more info.[/color][/size][/left] [color=#F59DC1][size=150][left]▌

▌[/left][/color][/size] [center][color=#3D0123]Avis Cundry Thornia[/color]
[size=150][color=#D4D448]---[/color] [color=#F7A6DE]---✼---[/color] [color=#D448B8]---[/color] [/size][/center]  [size=75][color=#D448B8][b]► full name ; ;[/b][/color] [color=#D4D448]Avis ~ Cundry ~ Thornia[/color][/size]
 [size=75][b][color=#D4D448]► age ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#D448B8]15[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#D448B8][b]► birthdate ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#D4D448]May 16th[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#D4D448][b]► sexual orientation ; ; [/b][/color][color=#D448B8]heterosexual [/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#D448B8][b]► birthplace ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#D4D448]Sparta, Illinois[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#D4D448][b]► powers ; ; [/b][/color][color=#D448B8]plantlife manipulation[/color][/size]

[size=75][color=#D448B8][b]► friends ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#D4D448]-- tba[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#D4D448][b]► accent ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#D448B8]None[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#D448B8][b]► height -- weight ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#D4D448]5'2 -- 97 lbs[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#D4D448][b]► hair ; ; [/b][/color][color=#D448B8] white. reverse ombre.[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#D448B8][b]► eyes ; ; [/b][/color][color=#D4D448]dark brown[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#D4D448][b]► tattoos ; ; [/b][/color][color=#D448B8]a dark red rose on lower arm that
appeared when she discovered her powers.[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#D448B8][b]► fav. possession ; ; [/b][/color][color=#D4D448]flowery headband[/color][/size]

[size=75][color=#D448B8][b]► likes ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#D4D448]beaches ; nature ; white[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#D4D448][b]► dislikes ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#D448B8]country accents ; Cheetos ; people
opening doors for her[/color][/size]
[size=75] [color=#D448B8][b]► the positive traits ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#D4D448]sweet ; considerate ; sassy[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#D4D448][b]► the negative traits ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#D448B8]sugar coating ; easily stressed ; shy[/color]

[center][list][color=#3D0123]Oh, hey! Look at her! You know, the [b]girl with the white hair and brown eyes.[/b] That's my best friend. We moved here from [b]Sparta, Illinois, where we were born and raised[/b] What's it like there? Well.. a heck of a lot colder in the winter than here. [b]Her name is Avis Thornia[/b]. It's kinda hard to pronounce at first. I think it goes [b]Ah-Vis Thorn-ee-uh.[/b] Well, anyway. She once told me that [b]her parents died when she was only 12, and she had to move here to live with her aunt and uncle. They moved her to Coates[/b], because they thought that the public school was too laid-back, they wanted a stricter place for her to continue her education.

She is how old, you ask? She's [b]fifteen years young[/b], two years younger than I. [b]Avis loves to have fun, go to beaches, and she loves being out in nature. She also really likes the fresh, crisp look of the shade white, which is why she dyed her hair white.[/b] Oh, but the things that she absolutely despises? [b]Oh my goodness, don't you dare open doors for her. No. She can do it herself. And never, EVER come near her with a country accent, or Cheetos. She had a bad experience with the snack when she was younger..[/b] I'd rather not talk about it without her consent. What's wrong with a country accent? The tang to it, is what she says, that makes it unbearable to listen to. Don't ask me what that means, because I have no idea.

I would describe Avis to be very [b]sweet, considerate, and sassy. She has a habit to sugarcoat things. She thinks it makes people more happy in the end,[/b] but honestly, I think it hurts them more than it helps. And you know what? [b]Underneath all that sweetness, don't mess with her. Seriously. Don't touch her, get in her face, or provoke her when she's under stress. She becomes really rude when pressured, but you just have to learn to deal with it and make do. She often has breakdowns if work is piling too high, or she's overworking herself or she's under too much stress. When this happens, she goes totally berserk. Literally. She starts bawling her eyes out but when you go to conceal her, she turns on you like a hungry cornsnake to a dead mouse! Now, other than that, she will often come out as shy, but really, she's quite the handful if you start the conversation, like a typical 15 year young..? Did I say that right? Fifteen years young? I don't know. Nevermind.[/b]

[i]The girl lowers her voice to a whisper.[/i] She has.. a power. To make is short and sweet, [b]Avis can, like, control plants, I guess? [i]Plant Manipulation[/i], I suppose it is? It's scary because she can't control is completely yet, and she literally almost killed herself during the war. She was defending herself, shooting vines with venomous shorts into her intruders inside her house, when a vine came out of the wall and wrapped around her neck. She lived, barely. The nice thing is, though, her own powers don't hurt her. If she stabbed herself with a tree branch that she made, it would melt off within seconds and her body would heal itself. But that doesn't mean that she can heal herself from other things, only if she hurts herself with [i]her own[/i] power.[/b] Okay, that wasn't very short, but you get the point, right?

[i]She gasps for air, finally getting a breath after continuously speaking.[/i] Okay, whew. I'm alive. Haha! Anyways! She doesn't have any tattoos, if you're talking about from a needle and ink. But if you're talking about natural tattoos that you get when you discover a power in yourself, then yes, [b]yes she does have a tattoo. It's a dark red rose that is on her wrist, a dark purple stem coming out of it and bright red thorns sticking out of the stem.[/b]

Ah, and now that I think about it, I didn't mention if she was really a townie or student. [b]Avis doesn't consider herself on either side even though she's technically a student. She doesn't hate the townies, but she thinks they're way more good-natured than the students, but she admires the student's stubborn mind. During the war, she didn't fight anybody; she defended herself. Student ransack her dorm? She released a poison into the air, killing them all. Townie puts gun to her head? She strangles he or she with a vine that bursted from the ground.[/b] That's what makes her sassy. Don't mess with her, seriously. [b]But anyways (wow, how many times am I going to keep saying anyways? ANYWAYS.), she is on neither side. She admires both sides of town and is kind to both as well.[/b]

Okay, um, yeah. That's her life story, if only she could've told it and not I. I guess it's a bummer I couldn't tell you about her Cheetos incident..[/color][/list][/center][/size]

Other ;;
She has a tattoo on her back that appeared when she
found her powers. She has one. Plant Manipulation,
which you can search on superpowerwiki for more info.

Avis Cundry Thornia
--- ---✼--- ---
► full name ; ; Avis ~ Cundry ~ Thornia
► age ; ; 15
► birthdate ; ; May 16th
► sexual orientation ; ; heterosexual
► birthplace ; ; Sparta, Illinois
► powers ; ; plantlife manipulation

► friends ; ; -- tba
► accent ; ; None
► height -- weight ; ; 5'2 -- 97 lbs
► hair ; ; white, brown chunks at ends,
wavy, long

► eyes ; ; dark brown
► tattoos ; ; a dark red rose on lower arm that
appeared when she discovered her powers.

► fav. possession ; ; flowery headband

► likes ; ; beaches ; nature ; white
► dislikes ; ; country accents ; Cheetos ; people
opening doors for her

► the positive traits ; ; sweet ; considerate ; sassy
► the negative traits ; ; sugar coating ; easily stressed ; shy

Oh, hey! Look at her! You know, the girl with the white hair and brown eyes. That's my best friend. We moved here from Sparta, Illinois, where we were born and raised What's it like there? Well.. a heck of a lot colder in the winter than here. Her name is Avis Thornia. It's kinda hard to pronounce at first. I think it goes Ah-Vis Thorn-ee-uh. Well, anyway. She once told me that her parents died when she was only 12, and she had to move here to live with her aunt and uncle. They moved her to Coates, because they thought that the public school was too laid-back, they wanted a stricter place for her to continue her education.

She is how old, you ask? She's fifteen years young, two years younger than I. Avis loves to have fun, go to beaches, and she loves being out in nature. She also really likes the fresh, crisp look of the shade white, which is why she dyed her hair white. Oh, but the things that she absolutely despises? Oh my goodness, don't you dare open doors for her. No. She can do it herself. And never, EVER come near her with a country accent, or Cheetos. She had a bad experience with the snack when she was younger.. I'd rather not talk about it without her consent. What's wrong with a country accent? The tang to it, is what she says, that makes it unbearable to listen to. Don't ask me what that means, because I have no idea.

I would describe Avis to be very sweet, considerate, and sassy. She has a habit to sugarcoat things. She thinks it makes people more happy in the end, but honestly, I think it hurts them more than it helps. And you know what? Underneath all that sweetness, don't mess with her. Seriously. Don't touch her, get in her face, or provoke her when she's under stress. She becomes really rude when pressured, but you just have to learn to deal with it and make do. She often has breakdowns if work is piling too high, or she's overworking herself or she's under too much stress. When this happens, she goes totally berserk. Literally. She starts bawling her eyes out but when you go to conceal her, she turns on you like a hungry cornsnake to a dead mouse! Now, other than that, she will often come out as shy, but really, she's quite the handful if you start the conversation, like a typical 15 year young..? Did I say that right? Fifteen years young? I don't know. Nevermind.

The girl lowers her voice to a whisper. She has.. a power. To make is short and sweet, Avis can, like, control plants, I guess? Plant Manipulation, I suppose it is? It's scary because she can't control is completely yet, and she literally almost killed herself during the war. She was defending herself, shooting vines with venomous shorts into her intruders inside her house, when a vine came out of the wall and wrapped around her neck. She lived, barely. The nice thing is, though, her own powers don't hurt her. If she stabbed herself with a tree branch that she made, it would melt off within seconds and her body would heal itself. But that doesn't mean that she can heal herself from other things, only if she hurts herself with her own power. Okay, that wasn't very short, but you get the point, right?

She gasps for air, finally getting a breath after continuously speaking. Okay, whew. I'm alive. Haha! Anyways! She doesn't have any tattoos, if you're talking about from a needle and ink. But if you're talking about natural tattoos that you get when you discover a power in yourself, then yes, yes she does have a tattoo. It's a dark red rose that is on her wrist, a dark purple stem coming out of it and bright red thorns sticking out of the stem.

Ah, and now that I think about it, I didn't mention if she was really a townie or student. Avis doesn't consider herself on either side even though she's technically a student. She doesn't hate the townies, but she thinks they're way more good-natured than the students, but she admires the student's stubborn mind. During the war, she didn't fight anybody; she defended herself. Student ransack her dorm? She released a poison into the air, killing them all. Townie puts gun to her head? She strangles he or she with a vine that bursted from the ground. That's what makes her sassy. Don't mess with her, seriously. But anyways (wow, how many times am I going to keep saying anyways? ANYWAYS.), she is on neither side. She admires both sides of town and is kind to both as well.

Okay, um, yeah. That's her life story, if only she could've told it and not I. I guess it's a bummer I couldn't tell you about her Cheetos incident..
Last edited by glazend. on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:40 am, edited 10 times in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Avis Cundry Thornia header

Postby glazend. » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:26 pm

[left][color=transparent]llnɟ ǝsnoɥ ɐ puɐ ƃop sıɥ ʇsnɾ sɐʍ ʇI ˙ǝuoƃ ˙ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ -
ǝuo ʇɐ ɯooɹ ǝɥʇ ssoɹɔɐ ɹǝdɐd [/color]
[center][color=#3D0123]AVIS THORNIA[/color][/center]
[list][size=85][color=#F59DC1][b]age[/b][/color] [color=#3D0123]fifteen[/color]
[color=#F59DC1][b]tagged[/b][/color] [color=#3D0123]xx[/color]
[color=#F59DC1][b]affiliation[/b][/color] [color=#3D0123]student[/color]
[color=#F59DC1][b]where[/b][/color] [color=#3D0123]xx[/color]
[color=#F59DC1][b]crush [/b][/color][color=#3D0123]xx[/color]
[color=#F59DC1][b]r. status[/b][/color] [color=#3D0123]xx[/color]
[color=#F59DC1][b]religion[/b][/color] [color=#3D0123]xx[/color]
[color=#F59DC1][b]friends[/b][/color] [color=#3D0123]xx[/color]
[color=#F59DC1][b]enemies[/b][/color] [color=#3D0123]xx[/color]
[color=#F59DC1][b]power[/b][/color] [color=#3D0123]high/low three bar[/color]
[color=#F797BE][b]ooc?[/b][/color] xx[/size][/list]
[size=1][color=#D4D448]Quote color[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][color=#3D0123]Dat[/color][/list][/list][/list]
[color=transparent]tee[/color][size=125][color=#3D0123]SMEXY SMILE, DOE![/color][/list][/size][/left][left][size=200][color=#F763A0]█[/color]
[color=#F66C99]█[/color]
[color=#F67692]█[/color]
[color=#F5808B]█[/color]
[color=#F58A85]█[/color]
[color=#F5947E]█[/color]
[color=#F49E77]█[/color]
[color=#F4A871]█[/color]
[color=#F4B16A]█[/color]
[color=#F3BB63]█[/color]
[color=#F3C55D]█[/color]
[color=#F3CF56]█[/color]
[color=#F2D94F]█[/color]
[color=#F2E349]█[/color]
[color=#F2ED42]█[/color][/size][/left][left][size=200][color=#F2F23F]▌[/color]
[color=#F2E845]▌[/color]
[color=#F2DE4C]▌[/color]
[color=#F3D453]▌[/color]
[color=#F3CA59]▌[/color]
[color=#F3C060]▌[/color]
[color=#F4B667]▌[/color]
[color=#F4AC6D]▌[/color]
[color=#F4A374]▌[/color]
[color=#F5997B]▌[/color]
[color=#F58F81]▌[/color]
[color=#F58588]▌[/color]
[color=#F67B8F]▌[/color]
[color=#F67195]▌[/color]
[color=#F6679C]▌[/color]
[/size][/left][list][size=85]Avis took a deep breath. It was obvious that they weren't going to touch her. They'd already would have if they were going to. She pulled her shaking hands up, pulling a few strands of hair out of her eyes. Her actual hair color was growing in  no little bit. Just the roots were showing. She began walking towards the new teenager. They hadn't left or ran far, far away from Avis. She was surprised, but continued to walk until they both met each other in the middle of the road. She relaxed. A little breeze fell upon her face, and it was nice. It was cool. It resided, and left them in another oven, the sun trying to bake them. She couldn't tell herself to make eye contacts. Not yet. She kept her eyes to the ground or she was only looking to the sides of the person's eyes. "I'm Avis. From Coates." She suddenly jerked backward, as if ready for them to attack at the news of a student. But wouldn't Townies rather run from a Student unless they attacked first? Upon seeing them not reacting to claw her to death, she mumbled a "Sorry". Avis didn't really side with either group, but she had to be completely ready if someone wanted to nik her and flee. Right one, there was no reason to be nervous on her end. "I'm guessing you're from town?" She cast them a weak smile. [/size][/list]

llnɟ ǝsnoɥ ɐ puɐ ƃop sıɥ ʇsnɾ sɐʍ ʇI ˙ǝuoƃ ˙ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ -
ǝuo ʇɐ ɯooɹ ǝɥʇ ssoɹɔɐ ɹǝdɐd

AVIS THORNIA

age fifteen
    tagged xx
    affiliation student
    where xx
    crush xx
    r. status xx
    religion xx
    friends xx
    enemies xx
    power high/low three bar
    ooc? xx
Quote color

Dat
    teeSMEXY SMILE, DOE!

Avis took a deep breath. It was obvious that they weren't going to touch her. They'd already would have if they were going to. She pulled her shaking hands up, pulling a few strands of hair out of her eyes. Her actual hair color was growing in no little bit. Just the roots were showing. She began walking towards the new teenager. They hadn't left or ran far, far away from Avis. She was surprised, but continued to walk until they both met each other in the middle of the road. She relaxed. A little breeze fell upon her face, and it was nice. It was cool. It resided, and left them in another oven, the sun trying to bake them. She couldn't tell herself to make eye contacts. Not yet. She kept her eyes to the ground or she was only looking to the sides of the person's eyes. "I'm Avis. From Coates." She suddenly jerked backward, as if ready for them to attack at the news of a student. But wouldn't Townies rather run from a Student unless they attacked first? Upon seeing them not reacting to claw her to death, she mumbled a "Sorry". Avis didn't really side with either group, but she had to be completely ready if someone wanted to nik her and flee. Right one, there was no reason to be nervous on her end. "I'm guessing you're from town?" She cast them a weak smile.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Last edited by glazend. on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

anastasia siggy

Postby glazend. » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:01 pm

i love music too!
singing, dancing (even though
i am really bad about it.),
playing instruments. current fav
bands are: Falling In Reverse
Sleeping With Sirens
Pierce The Veil
A Day To Remember
Bring Me The Horizon
Etc.
i also like to roleplay,
i am semi-lit to lit.
here are the ones
i am in now:
just a FAYZ
WIP
WIP
WIP
hey friends! ana here!
well, let me tell you a bit
about myself. i love anime.
current favs are:
Tokyo Mew Mew,
Acchi Kochi, Lucky Star,
Mermaid Melody,
and Shugo Chara.
also love manga!
so, i am really weird.
just so you know.
Please read:
My father was just
diagnosed with Leukemia
(a type of cancer), so I may
not be able to be on as often
as I normally am. Please keep
my family in your prayers.
Thank you very much!
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glazend. » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:26 am

llnɟ ǝsnoɥ ɐ puɐ ƃop sıɥ ʇsnɾ sɐʍ ʇI ˙ǝuoƃ ˙ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ -
ǝɥʇ pǝɥɔɹɐǝs puɐ 'ƃuıuunɹ sǝʇnuıɯ ㄣᔭ ɯıɥ ʞooʇ ʇı ǝɔuıs
¿ʇuɐʇsıssɐ ɹǝH ˙ʎllɐɹǝʇı˥ ˙pǝɹɐǝddɐsıp ǝɥs 'sǝʎǝ sıɥ

KARSTEN LEWENHART

age seventeen
    tagged Draken, soul mate
    affiliation townie
    where in center of town
    crush Cassie
    r. status single, crushing
    religion Confused
    friends Cassie[?]
    enemies xx
    power psionic blast; high three bar
    ooc? xx
[draken EnglishDraken GermanKarsten EnglishKarsten German

I LOVE YOU,
    DEAL WITH IT.

My body shuddered when she spoke. It wasn't even cold out, if anything, it was incredibly hot. My face was beaded with sweat, and I endlessly wiped my head with my arm. I did looked terrible, i would guess. My face was flushed, I felt it. But it was red as well. With humiliation. With the stress of Cassie being here. In front if me. Speaking to me. I wanted to reach out and hug her. But when she buried her face into my chest, I stiffened up. Maybe I didn't want that. Maybe.. maybe I did. I don't know. I wanted her to say something, anything. But I wanted complete silence. I wanted to wrap my arms around her. But my arms hesitated; they refused to move. It took a tremendous amount of will power to move my arms to her back, right behind her shoulders. I finally relaxed. I rested my head on hers. I don't know why. Maybe this was what I wanted. But, she said that name. She finally said it. She whispered it. Her voice cracked.

“I lost my friend today. Jessi. She’s gone.” She looked up at me with reddened, bloodshot eyes. My mouth quivered, though I didn't know why. I wasn't going to cry. I wasn't going to react. I didn't want to react. But I had to cover something up. I had to say something. My grasp tightened, but I didn't want it to. I heard Draken say something. But it wasn't really a something, it was a snort slash groan slash animalistic sound. I was staring into Cassie's eyes. I zoned out. My eyes went glassy. My vision was unfocused. I heard a gun clik behind me. But Draken didn't fire the gun. He was ready for anything to come at us. Or, for me to make a sudden move. I heard a thump in the van. Draken was patting out any broken glass in the seat. My leg muscles were spasming with pain.

Draken came into sight next to us. My vision began to focus back on Cassie. She knew it. She knew I did it. "You knew." My eyebrows rested into a detached frown. I shook my head. "No." She began to pull away, but I slid my hands to her lower arms. "Cassie, no. Nein. Nein!" My eyes burned with agitation. How could she know? No. I had to play it my way. This was a game. I had to play. I had to cheat. "I didn't know." Draken came to my defense, gently, but sternly, taking my shoulder and tugging me back, away from Cassie. I let her arm go. I stumbled off. "Uhh.. Cassie? Right?" Draken said in a straight tone. He needed no response, because he kept talking. "How DARE you accuse my brother of such a thing? Why? Why would you do that? It's not right. He didn't do a thing. All we've been doing these past days is fighting for our life and protecting ourselves. And you'd accuse Karsten, which means you're accusing me too, of murdering another fellow in the town? Not to mention a WOMAN?" I had to stop him from coming closer to Cassie. He had an animalistic fear in his voice, though. I was afraid she'd find out. But if so.. I didn't want to think such things.
Last edited by glazend. on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Helina "Lucy" Lucille Winchester

Postby glazend. » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:57 am

[left][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ec/44/03/ec440389eee995f35cbabf2dbcd81583.jpg[/img]
[size=75]Meet Lucy Winchester. She is 15 years old
and since birth she has the genetic disorder, called Albinism.
Albinism is a defect of melanin production that results in
little or no color (pigment) in the skin, hair, and eyes. In
Lucy's case, she has no pigment in her skin, hair, or eyes.
Yes, this is real. Is really is called Albinism and it really
does make people, well, albino. Lucy has,
snow-white hair that drops right past her shoulders
with side-swept bangs and pale skin. Her eyes are
 a light pink.

She also has vision disorders. Astigmatism (blurry vision)
and photosensitivity (light sensitivity). She has to wear
contacts and wear sunglasses when outdoors.

Lucy is amiable, adaptable, and gets easily excited.
She goes with he flow of things. Whatever
happens, happens. She is also optimistic. Things will get
better, eventually. It will never stay the way things are,
 terrible, depressing. It'll all change. But Lucy also has
 the tendency to be impatient and moody. Besides from her
 personality, Lucy is rather petite in her body shape.
She's rather small, only standing at 5 foot even.[/size][/left] [left][size=150][color=#d6aed3] ▌

▌[/color]
[/size][/left][center]Helina Lucy Winchester
[size=150][color=#ad74a1]---[/color] [color=#dadada]---♦---[/color] [color=#8f8bb0]---[/color] [/size][/center]  [size=75][color=#ad74a1][b]► full name ; ;[/b][/color] [color=#8f8bb0]Helina ~ Lucille ~ Winchester[/color][/size]
 [size=75][b][color=#8f8bb0]► age ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#ad74a1]15[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#ad74a1][b]► birthdate ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#8f8bb0]January 18th[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#8f8bb0][b]► sexual orientation ; ; [/b][/color][color=#ad74a1]heterosexual [/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#ad74a1][b]► birthplace ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#8f8bb0]Lennox, Alabama[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#8f8bb0][b]► powers ; ; [/b][/color][color=#ad74a1]none[/color][/size]

[size=75][color=#ad74a1][b]► friends ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#8f8bb0]-- tba[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#8f8bb0][b]► accent ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#ad74a1] thick southern accent [/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#ad74a1][b]► height -- weight ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#8f8bb0]5'0 -- 97 lbs[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#8f8bb0][b]► hair ; ; [/b][/color][color=#ad74a1] white, long[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#ad74a1][b]► eyes ; ; [/b][/color][color=#8f8bb0]pink[/color][/size]
 [size=75][color=#8f8bb0][b]► tattoos ; ; [/b][/color][color=#ad74a1]none[/color][/size]

[size=75][color=#ad74a1][b]► likes ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#8f8bb0]cool days ; friends ; thunderstorms[/color][/size]
[size=75] [color=#8f8bb0][b]► the positive traits ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#ad74a1]curious ; excitable ; trustworthy ; outgoing[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=#ad74a1][b]► the negative traits ; ; [/b][/color] [color=#8f8bb0]busy-body ; stubborn ; easily upset [/color]

[center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e9/28/13/e9281300937c1906a0968bd041992af2.jpg[/img][/center][/size]

Meet Lucy Winchester. She is 15 years old
and since birth she has the genetic disorder, called Albinism.
Albinism is a defect of melanin production that results in
little or no color (pigment) in the skin, hair, and eyes. In
Laura's case, she has no pigment in her skin, hair, or eyes.
Yes, this is real. Is really is called Albinism and it really
does make people, well, albino. Laura has,
snow-white hair that drops right past her shoulders
with side-swept bangs and pale skin. Her eyes are
a light pink.

She also has vision disorders. Astigmatism (blurry vision)
and photosensitivity (light sensitivity). She has to wear
contacts and wear sunglasses when outdoors.

Laura is amiable, adaptable, and gets easily excited.
She goes with he flow of things. Whatever
happens, happens. She is also optimistic. Things will get
better, eventually. It will never stay the way things are,
terrible, depressing. It'll all change. But Laura also has
the tendency to be impatient and moody. Besides from her
personality, Laura is rather petite in her body shape.
She's rather small, only standing at 5 foot even.

Helina Lucy Winchester
--- ---♦--- ---
► full name ; ; Helina ~ Lucy ~ Winchester
► age ; ; 15
► birthdate ; ; January 18th
► sexual orientation ; ; heterosexual
► birthplace ; ; Lennox, Alabama
► powers ; ; none

► friends ; ; -- tba
► accent ; ; thick southern accent
► height -- weight ; ; 5'0 -- 97 lbs
► hair ; ; white, long
► eyes ; ; light violet
► tattoos ; ; none

► likes ; ; cool days ; friends ; thunderstorms
► the positive traits ; ; curious ; excitable ; trustworthy ; outgoing
► the negative traits ; ; busy-body ; stubborn ; easily upset

Last edited by glazend. on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 9 times in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peyton Levi Kongler

Postby glazend. » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:14 pm

[size=75][center][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/4uxxf8.jpg[/img]

◤[color=transparent]cho co late  lab who is a year old now. she's young, and excited[/color]◥
[color=#3D1F00]peyton levi kongler is a level-headed boy. he was born in
Massachusetts and raised in california. he's 18 with ginger
hair and pale silver eyes. his style is neutral checkered clothes
and his pants usually dyed jeans. but Peyton has never
been one to make friends easily, because he can't see.
anything. peyton is blind. he has a guide dog, a dark
chocolate lab who is a year old now. she's young, and excited
but very focused and trained professionally. when at work
peyton usually puts a bright neon yellow vest around
her deep chest. the dog's name is G. peyton has lived
in california for seven years, since he was eleven, and
knows most locations well by memory. he's confident that
he knows exactly where he's going. as for dating, he hasn't.
he's never dated before.[/color]
◣[color=transparent]cho co late  lab who is a year old now. she's young, and excited[/color]◢[/center][/size]

cho co late lab who is a year old now. she's young, and excited
peyton levi kongler is a level-headed boy. he was born in
Massachusetts and raised in california. he's 18 with ginger
hair and pale silver eyes. his style is neutral checkered clothes
and his pants usually dyed jeans. but Peyton has never
been one to make friends easily, because he can't see.
anything. peyton is blind. he has a guide dog, a dark
chocolate lab who is a year old now. she's young, and excited
but very focused and trained professionally. when at work
peyton usually puts a bright neon yellow vest around
her deep chest. the dog's name is G. peyton has lived
in california for seven years, since he was eleven, and
knows most locations well by memory. he's confident that
he knows exactly where he's going. as for dating, he hasn't.
he's never dated before.

cho co late lab who is a year old now. she's young, and excited
Last edited by glazend. on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

please grow my
dragons!

Image Image Image Image
maybe even my
creatures too!

Image Image Image Image Image
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ray Beverly Myers

Postby glazend. » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:56 pm

[size=75][center][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/10s7s6e.jpg[/img]

[color=#033A52]◤[/color][color=transparent]really flir tati ous, but it often for play or to tease. she's dated before[/color][color=#033A52]◥[/color]
[color=#AD9F03]ray beverly myers easily devotes herself to her friends.
she has low confidence and often let's others dominate
her rather than her dominating them, or both being level.
she was born and raised in city, state. ray is 19 and she has
strawberry-blonde hair with stone blue eyes. she usually wears
floral patterns in her clothing choices with printed denim
jeans. her most worn clothing colors are purples, yellows,
 and dark reds. she is a person whom can be really flirtatious,
but it often for play or to tease. she's dated before but they've
all ended in frustration. she's also never had a real experience.[/color]
[color=#033A52]◣[/color][color=transparent]really flir tati ous, but it often for play or to tease. she's dated before[/color][color=#033A52]◢[/color][/center][/size]

really flir tati ous, but it often for play or to tease. she's dated before
ray beverly myers easily devotes herself to her friends.
she has low confidence and often let's others dominate
her rather than her dominating them, or both being level.
she was born and raised in city, state. ray is 19 and she has
strawberry-blonde hair with stone blue eyes. she usually wears
floral patterns in her clothing choices with printed denim
jeans. her most worn clothing colors are purples, yellows,
and dark reds. she is a person whom can be really flirtatious,
but it often for play or to tease. she's dated before but they've
all ended in frustration. she's also never had a real experience.

really flir tati ous, but it often for play or to tease. she's dated before
Last edited by glazend. on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: glazend.'s codierung, zeichen und sachen

Postby glazend. » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:02 am

[size=75][center][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/9a1t2c.jpg[/img]

[color=#033A52]◤[/color][color=transparent]se xual a ivi ty. he waborn and raised in city, state,[/color][color=#033A52]◥[/color]
with dark brown hair and green-blue eyes, avery
roan daughterty is amiable and straight-foreword.
he also has the tendency to be stubborn or forceful
Avery is 19 and has had girlfriends, but none with
real activity. he was born and raised in city, state,
and he doesn't like traveling. he prefers to not have
a lot of change in his life. his styling choices are made
up of light jeans and old t-shirts. he doesn't really care
about what he looks likes, whether people see him
as reckless or not. that might also contribute to
his tendency of being a troublemaker.
[color=#033A52]◣[/color][color=transparent]se xual a ivi ty. he waborn and raised in city, state,[/color][color=#033A52]◢[/color][/center][/size]

se xual a ivi ty. he waborn and raised in city, state,
with dark brown hair and green-blue eyes, avery
roan daughterty is amiable and straight-foreword.
he also has the tendency to be stubborn or forceful
Avery is 19 and has had girlfriends, but none with
real activity. he was born and raised in city, state,
and he doesn't like traveling. he prefers to not have
a lot of change in his life. his styling choices are made
up of light jeans and old t-shirts. he doesn't really care
about what he looks likes, whether people see him
as reckless or not. that might also contribute to
his tendency of being a troublemaker.
se xual a ivi ty. he waborn and raised in city, state,
Last edited by glazend. on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Savannah Caroline West

Postby glazend. » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:55 am

[size=75][center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/20608cm.jpg[/img]

[color=#254A01]◤[/color][color=transparent]th at th en go es int o a da rk bro wn color at the ti ps. she also[/color][color=#254A01]◥[/color]
[color=#E88700]savannah caroline west is a grateful, excited young woman.
she's 17 years old and quite the handful. she wears torn
skinny jeans and crop tops as her usual style, but keeps
it modest, and makes sure she doesn't show too much
skin. she has long hair that goes a little past her waist.
it has her natural hair color on top (a very light blonde),
light brown ombré a little above the middle of her hair,
that then goes into a dark brown color at the tips. she also
 has light green eyes. savannah enjoys swimming, bowling,
and the hues of bright oranges and forest green. she also
enjoys traveling, and trips to beaches are the dream
vacation to her. savannah is  athletic, and plays soccer
on weekends. she is high on the social radar, but she
enjoys most to stay in her room alone and read when she can.[/color]
[color=#254A01]◣[/color][color=transparent]th at the n go es int o a da rk bro wn color at the ti ps. she also[/color][color=#254A01]◢[/color][/center][/size]

th at th en go es int o a da rk bro wn color at the ti ps. she also
savannah caroline west is a grateful, excited young woman.
she's 17 years old and quite the handful. she wears torn
skinny jeans and crop tops as her usual style, but keeps
it modest, and makes sure she doesn't show too much
skin. she has long hair that goes a little past her waist.
it has her natural hair color on top (a very light blonde),
light brown ombré a little above the middle of her hair,
that then goes into a dark brown color at the tips. she also
has light green eyes. savannah enjoys swimming, bowling,
and the hues of bright oranges and forest green. she also
enjoys traveling, and trips to beaches are the dream
vacation to her. savannah is athletic, and plays soccer
on weekends. she is high on the social radar, but she
enjoys most to stay in her room alone and read when she can.

th at the n go es int o a da rk bro wn color at the ti ps. she also
Last edited by glazend. on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blake James' header

Postby glazend. » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:21 pm

[right][center][size=150][color=#B3668A][i][b]Blake[/b] James[/i][/color][/size][/center]
[size=200][center][color=#555057]◤ [/color][color=#B0B0B0]━━━━━━[/color][color=#555057] ◥[/color][/center][/size][center][size=85][color=#ffffff][b]name:[/b][/color] [color=#000000]blake "rocky" james[/color]
[color=#ffffff][b]gender:[/b][/color] [color=#000000]male[/color]
[color=#ffffff][b]age:[/b][/color] [color=#000000]seventeen[/color]
[color=#ffffff][b]crush:[/b][/color][color=#000000]xx[/color]
[color=#ffffff][b]r. status[/b][/color] [color=#000000]single[/color]
[color=#ffffff][b]tagged:[/b][/color] [color=#000000]xx[/color]

[color=#ffffff][b]ooc:[/b][/color] [color=#000000]none atm[/color][/size]
[size=1][[color=#297791]Draken English[/color][color=#46BD46]Draken German[/color][color=#0485B0][i]Karsten English[/i][/color][color=#027D02][i]Karsten German[/i][/color][/size]
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

[size=80][i]Mᴇᴛᴀᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ[/i], I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ.
Bᴜᴛ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ [b]I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ[/b] ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴅ ᴅᴏ.
I'ᴅ [i]ʟɪᴠᴇ[/i] ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ,
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's [b]ʜᴀʀᴅ[/b] ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ.
 [/size][/center]
[size=200][center][color=#555057]◣ [/color][color=#B0B0B0]━━━━━━[/color][color=#555057] ◢[/color][/center][/size][/right][list][list][list][/list][/list][/list][left][color=#634158][i][size=85]the[/size]  [b][size=150] BAD BOY[/size][/b][/i][/color][/left]

[size=85][list][list]
blank[/list][/list][/size]

Blake James

━━━━━━
name: blake "rocky" james
crush:xx
r. status single
tagged: xx

ooc: none atm

[Draken EnglishDraken GermanKarsten EnglishKarsten German
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Mᴇᴛᴀᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ, I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ.