Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Aw, ploegy!

Also, changed the color of my little topper thing i wrote for Jessibel, so I could make the thing for Asuramaru a dark purple, like his hair
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:20 pm

@ploegy - i hope you feel better soon <3 remember Dumbledore's quote and kinda my life support
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Dumbledore
love ya <3
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:26 pm

.-Tired-. wrote:@Ploegy Take as much time off as you need! Really! If your so upset that your about to cry it's okay! Things will get better! It's always the dusk before dawn!

@Faded-sama~ We should pair Atsushi and Dazaiii

Dazai is to fabulous for Atsushi

Ploegy wrote:
@Faded; It's fine. I guess I'm just being moody....

I might disappear for a few days. I dunno.... So sorry if I do.

I'm on the verge of crying right now so I dunno if I can roleplay

Aww Plo-plo don't get emotional
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:29 pm

➳name; Atsushi Nakajima
    ➳age; 20(Made him a lil' older)
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual(NOW HE IS!!)
    ➳crush; Dazai-sama
    ➳pairing; Faded-sama can choose the colour!~
    ➳fandom; Bungou Stray Dogs~

➳hair; Grey
    ➳eyes; Amber
    ➳skin tone; Porcelain
    ➳build; Scrawny, slim
    ➳height; 170 cm (5'7")
    ➳weight; 55 kg

➳abilities / powers; Beast Beneath the Moonlight (月下獣,, Gekka-jū?): Atsushi has the ability to transform into a white tiger. At first, he doesn't seem to have much control over the transformation, likely due to the fact, or caused by, his unawareness of his state as an Ability user. After becoming an official member of the Agency and under the influence of All Men Are Equal, he gains more control over his transformations

Atsushi has shown several varying states of transformation, which range from a rather large full tiger form, to just slit pupils and tiger stripes on his face. He can transform and manifest various tiger body parts at will, such as tiger forearms with claws, or a tiger tail.

Also notable is that Atsushi's ability has extreme regenerative powers capable of healing bisection and amputation almost instantly.

He has shown to possess immense speed, durability, strength, stamina, and endurance on several occasions. He has also been shown to be a natural fighter in close combat and has shown to very cunning in battle in several fights.

However, after using his ability, Atsushi seems to become unconscious and collapses onto the ground.

Someone from the underground has put out a 7 billion yen bounty for him with the Mafia - it is later revealed that Fitzgerald is the one behind his bounty and the reason is because Atsushi is a guider to the book that every ability-user desires.
    ➳weapons; His ability~

➳personality; Atsushi has severely low self-esteem due to his upbringing. He has a major complex about his worth as a person, as such he reacts negatively to people who judge others as unworthy. When people begin hunting him due to the seven billion yen bounty on his head, he becomes worried and continues to think that he is putting the Agency at risk, though is told by Doppo to learn how to become useful rather than worry about the Agency being attacked. As part of his low self confidence, when confronted with a dangerous situation, he initially tends to cower and/or has difficulty reacting to a situation or understanding what to do, being paralyzed in fear. However, while generally flighty and unsure of himself, his will hardens in tough situations, and he becomes steadfast and reliable. He is selfless and does everything possible to protect his friends, at one point using his body to cover up a bomb to protect the Agency members despite having never met them and on a number of occasions rises up and uses his power to save them.

He is easily scared and is somewhat naive and simplistic, believing things at face value. Despite this, he does have some common sense and is arguably one of the most "normal" members of the Agency. He tends to have exaggerated reactions towards the shenanigans of the Agency members and due to the strange circumstances and situations that follow them.

Due to his poor upbringing, he has a mild obsession with money, though never to the point of greed. When he first meets Dazai and Doppo, he agrees to act as bait for the man eating tiger after learning how much the reward was. When he learned there was a reward for correctly guessing Dazai's original occupation, he comes up with a number of random guesses. He also becomes worried about how much Kyouka eats in episode 9 due to the fact he had to pay for it (and she ate quite a bit). Despite this, he willingly helps others in need and money never comes before saving a life.

➳history; Not much is known about Atsushi's background thus far. He grew up in an orphanage, where he suffered from severe abuse, both verbal and physical, from his caretakers, as well as social isolation from the other children. This history of mistreatment has evidently taken a huge toll on Atsushi's self-worth as an adult and has caused him to constantly question the value and usefulness of his life.

Shortly before the series begins, Atsushi was kicked out of the orphanage because, though he was unaware of it at the time, he was transforming into a white tiger under the moonlight due to his ability and causing chaos.

➳other;Some things, such as his abilities history and personality were from the wiki, as I'm still new to the series~[still love it though!]
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:32 pm

Accepted

Thanks guys. I appreciate it

I'll try to force myself to post but I dunno

I'm just very stressed, sad, lonely and in pain
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:35 pm

Ploegy wrote:
Accepted

Thanks guys. I appreciate it

I'll try to force myself to post but I dunno

I'm just very stressed, sad, lonely and in pain

If your that upset don't stress it! I'm sure everyone can wait a small while! Your health is more important!

Now I have to make a femaleee! WHY OCD... Whyyyyy do you do this to meeee
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:52 pm

@ploegy - you don't have to, just take a break <3 you're more important to us than the RP ^-^
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Yeah, take a few days off if you need buddy :)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:10 pm

I just feel bad if I do since I hate people waiting on me.... I already feel bad about almost everything else so I don't wanna feel even worse
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:38 pm

➳name; Dazai Osamu
    ➳age; 22
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; He says he's straight. deep down he isn't.
    ➳crush; Nah bro
    ➳pairing; Metallic Gold?
    ➳fandom; Bungo Stray Dogs

➳hair; Brown
    ➳eyes; Brown
    ➳skin tone; White
    ➳build; Slim, tall, muscular.
    ➳height; 181cm
    ➳weight; 67kg

➳abilities / powers; His Ability, "No Longer Human" (人間失格, Ningen Shikkaku?), lets him nullify others' Abilities on contact. His Ability relies on skin contact and is always active. As such, he can nullify any Ability even while restrained as soon as it touches him

➳personality; Dazai is a mysterious person, his true intentions are never revealed unless he himself reveals them. The person who got closest to the truth of his personality, as acknowledged by Dazai himself, was his friend Sakunosuke Oda, who said to him, "It can't be found. You should know this yourself. No matter whether you're on the side of killing people or saving people, there will never be anything that can surpass your mind. There is no place in this world that can fill your loneliness. You will linger in the darkness forever."

Dazai is usually called lazy as Kunikida always scolds him for being unproductive and slacking off. Despite that, he has shown a sharp wit, deducing all the unlikely situations that led Atsushi to believe he was being stalked by a tiger when he actually was the tiger in question. He has complete confidence no matter what type of situation he is dealing with, be it combat or simply bad situations he himself created in the first place. In most occasions, Dazai is overly dramatic, he takes most of his actions as a joke, and although they are very thought out plans, he does not credit himself for most of what he has done.

Aside from his quick thinking, Dazai is the comic relief in the series and at times Dazai's soft side can be seen.

He is a suicide maniac, often trying to commit suicide in comical manners but often times failing. He, in particular, wishes to commit a double suicide with a beautiful woman (a nod to his real life counterpart who tried to commit double suicide with various women multiple times). However, while his suicidal tendencies are initially comedic, they reveal a truly dark deep hole that Dazai has and believes he cannot fill. He believed he could fill this hole and find a reason worth living for if he lived a life of bloodshed and war, but his friend Oda with his dying breath convinced him to choose the good side. He understood that even though good and evil mean little to Dazai, he may become a slightly better person if he were to choose good.

In the past, while he was still suicidal, it was shown to be far less comedic. He even described death as a way to free himself from the oxidizing world but strangely enough he could not die no matter how hard he tried. In addition, he was extremely brutal and methodical, setting up traps to catch captives alive to torture the of information and often beat Akutagawa for disobeying orders and in order to push him to the limits to improve his abilities. He was extremely confident and was a terrific planner, coming up with long run strategies to subdue his enemies. Oda once noted that there was a saying in the Mafia that the worst thing for Dazai's enemies were the fact they were his enemies.

While in the present he is more light-hearted and comical, he still retains some of his darker personality. He is still able and proficient at coming up with long run strategies though doesn't inform his teammates what they are until the time is right. In addition, he is willing to use dirty means to achieve his goals, such as purposely deflating Ango's car seat air bag when they crashed so Ango would have numerous broken injuries. This forced Ango to cooperate with Dazai for pardoning Kyouka in exchange for having his wounds healed. When Kyouka shows remorse over having killed 35 people, Dazai remarks with a sinister face that something like that is nothing. Nonetheless, he does care for his teammates and watches out for them, especially Atsushi for whom he sees the greatest potential.

➳history; here

➳other; He was the youngest Executive in Port Mafia history.
    Dazai is very bad at driving, as shown in the first light novel "Dazai Osamu's Entrance Exam".

Dazai Osamu was based off a real guy who suffered depression due to having terrible bad luck with Woman. He attempted many ways to commit suicide, succeeding after doing a lovers suicide with another woman, they drowned in a river together. Dazai Osamu was also named after that man, his ability also being named after a book the man wrote; 'No Longer Human'.

soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me