เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

เผบ ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท

Postby ColonelHamster » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:39 pm

๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท

๐“‘๐“๐“ข๐“˜๐“’๐“ข
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โœฆ ๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: Lightpaw โœฆ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡: Male โœฆ ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’: 8 Moons โœฆ ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ: Fallsclan
โœฆ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€: Medicine Cat Apprentice โœฆ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€: Medicine Cat
โœฆ ๐ธ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ: Light Green

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐“•๐“๐“œ๐“˜๐“›๐“จ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โœฆ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡: ]Mossycreek] โœฆ ๐น๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡: Frogleap โœฆ ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐’ท๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”(๐“ˆ): open
โœฆ ๐’ž๐“‡๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’ฝ: kyaniepaw โœฆ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’: n/a โœฆ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ: n/a โœฆ ๐’ช๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ: open

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โœฆ ๐’ซ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž: Lightpaw has always been one that could sit and listen to the woes of others, being patient and empathetic towards the feelings of others. Friendly and always want to help, Lightpaw has strong sense of duty. He works hard trying to learn everything he can. He is often hard on himself anytime he forgets something, or messes something up. In trying to help everyone else, too often Lightpaw represses his own feelings, and grows stressed and anxious.

โœฆ ๐ป๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Ž: Lightpaw has always been fancied by the medicine cat den, and the workings of the different herbs. His mother had grown very ill after giving birth, causing her to be moved into the den for a time so the medicine cat could keep a close watch on her and her three kits. His earliest memories were being snuggled up by his motherโ€™s side, the scent of herbs flooding his nostrils, and the sound of Fogfern instructing her apprentice. When they were cleared to move back into the nursery, Lightkit would wander back towards the medicine cat den whenever he could, listening to Fogfern and asking questions when he saw her do something new. Lightkit was so often Fogfernโ€™s shadow that it wasnโ€™t much of a surprise when the day came that instead of becoming a warriorโ€™s apprentice, he was made the newest medicine cat apprentice. Lightpaw has spent many an hour learning of the difference herbs, where they grow on the territory. Being the friendly sort of tom, Lightpaw learned he could help his clanmates of other ways besides with herbs. He was a great listener to anyone who just needed chat, and sometimes that was all a cat needed to feel better. He liked making others smile, and to know he helped make them feel better. The recent events have taken quite the blow to Lightpaw. The death of so many around him, and especially of Fogfern has taken quite the toll on the young apprentice. If no one is looking, or if he thinks no one is looking, there is a sort of sadden look in his eye. Despite the aching pain inside, the young tom puts on a strong face, always willing to help ease the pain of someone else.

โ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ๏ฝก โ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝก โ‹†โ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ๏ฝก โ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝก โ‹†โ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ๏ฝก โ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝก โ‹†

๐’ฉ๐‘œ, ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐“€ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‚๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐’ป
๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“๐“ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆ
๐ผ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐“Š๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Š๐“…, ๐’ท๐“Š๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Š๐“…
๐’ฏ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Œ
๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ท๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐’ป ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘œ
Last edited by ColonelHamster on Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby satosugu » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:51 pm

okay - all my forms are filled out ! if anyone is interested in any preestablished relationships before i jump into the rp, let me know! and if there's a rp situation playing out that you'd specifically like to request my characters for, i'd be happy to join ^_^
ไบ”
ๆก
ๆ‚Ÿ

โ˜พ

ๅค
ๆฒน
ๅ‚‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ˜พ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๊’ฐ salem ๊’ฑ xx heโ˜…they xx adult
osdd system | freq. fronters:
kyle [he / him], ethan [he / they]
๏ธฐ โ‚Šหšโ™ก ๏ธต๏ธตหŠ
i absolutely love my boyfriend.

satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:41 pm

@ffvii - all accepted!
Northpaw will be mentored by Aspencurrent. I think Aspencurrent may be running into Firefly, our rogue contact. You can talk with @rey skywalker and @ColonelHamster about whether Northpaw will be involved in that interaction.
Ghostrunner can join Paledapple's patrol and get caught up in the landslide later. The warriors in that patrol are Paledapple, Wildfleck, Russetnose, and Gorgefang. Feel free to interact with any of them (and their apprentices too). They haven't left camp yet.
The rogues don't have much to do at the moment but I will pm you when I need Sage!
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satosugu » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:09 am

awesome, thank you! @rey & @colonel, if either of you are interested in having northpaw there just lmk :3, nws if not!

for now i'll get to writing an intro for ghostrunner ^_^
ไบ”
ๆก
ๆ‚Ÿ

โ˜พ

ๅค
ๆฒน
ๅ‚‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ˜พ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๊’ฐ salem ๊’ฑ xx heโ˜…they xx adult
osdd system | freq. fronters:
kyle [he / him], ethan [he / they]
๏ธฐ โ‚Šหšโ™ก ๏ธต๏ธตหŠ
i absolutely love my boyfriend.

satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:02 pm

currently having the STINKIEST bout of writers block because my work decided i needed to come in on all of my days off this week and im exhausted already B) (shelter worker life Amen)
    i will crank out a post soon, luckily i do not have to work a normal 12 hour shift tmmrw and just a 7 hour one so i should have a window of time where im not exhausted and can write out something decent!! so sorry for the wait everyone! <3

edit:: i posted! not too satisfied with the quality but it will move the plot along B)
Last edited by peachpit. on Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:08 pm

@peachpit. - no worries that sounds like so so much! roleplay is moving slowly these days so take all the time you need.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:54 pm

rogue coming soon - name: thorn
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:28 am

@ffvii
I talked with rey skywalker and ColonelHamster. Northpaw can join the interaction between Aspencurrent and Firefly. Aspencurrent tends to be a forgetful mentor who leaves his apprentice to their own devices. Maybe Northpaw could have been following after him from a distance? Then they could catch their mentor meeting with the rogue, though it's up to you how Northpaw responds to that information.

edited to add:

@Paledapple's patrol
What do you all think about Stormpaw and Patchpaw getting buried in the mudslide? They'd have enough room to breathe but the other cats would have to dig them out before the thick muck solidifies. I think the apprentices-in-danger angle could be really interesting to play out, especially since Stormpaw's mentor isn't around to save her. (+extra guilt on Gullsplash lol)
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:58 pm

hi guys! im sorry for not posting in a while, i think im finally over my sickness TT

@ffvvii - i looooove ghostrunner! hes so cute ;v;

as for my post i tried to focus on solidifying my chars inner monologue, (patchpaw being a judgy apprentice, whilst wildfleck who is usually up for challenges and outgoing, being totally downcast after dapplepaws retort xD she just needs some confidence hehe

@selas - so down for that idea! >:)
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me