เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby Nunavik » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:41 pm

I appreciate the recap! I've posted now. Thanks for everyone's patience with me!

I'm still available for plots if anyone is interested, particularly with Starlingflight as my man is just... there. Spottedfeather and Lynxspring are still open for some friendships and relationships though (mostly Spottedfeather).
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:12 am

@selasphorys oops! Yeah I got her tank fixed! Lol sorry about that!

@Nunavik Hello! Im open to do some plotting! Especially with Starlingflight. Iโ€™ve put him down as Fireflyโ€™s crush. ๐Ÿ‘€
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:51 am

i redid all my kitties forms here! as well as added a new character called pumpkinpatch! she is a lesbian and an old soul and my darling angel baby. she is open for any kind of relos and interaction, i will include her in my next post (if she's accepted that is!)

there is more little trivia pieces included in my character forms, rabbitsong got a makeover and it now a blue-point siamese, and mothgaze has a permanent cough due to her sickly childhood!

i will be coding up a relationship form for all of them (including their opinions on everyone in the clan) in the week to come! and will link it in their forms eventually c:

excited to get a new post up, just waiting on some replies before i do!
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:53 am

ColonelHamster wrote:@selasphorys oops! Yeah I got her tank fixed! Lol sorry about that!

@Nunavik Hello! Im open to do some plotting! Especially with Starlingflight. Iโ€™ve put him down as Fireflyโ€™s crush. ๐Ÿ‘€

Sure! Did you have any ideas for plots between the two?
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:54 pm

I'll try to get a post up tonight or tomorrow!

@peachpit.
Your new forms look so beautiful and dynamic! Pumpkinpatch is accepted, and all the other changes are great.

@rey skywalker
Kyanitepaw, Lemmingpaw, and Lightningshadow are accepted! I didn't see that you completed their forms until now. So excited to see them in action. How old is Lightningshadow?
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:46 am

i finished all my relationship forms for all my characters!! i feel like mothgaze and pumpkinpatch could use some more friends so let me know if anyone would like to plot some friendships with them! these will be linked on their forms for future reference, as the rp moves along they will change!

+ rabbitsong's relos
    + goosepaw's relos
    + pumpkinpatch's relos
    + mothgaze's relo's

@rey
    welcome back!! hope your time away was relaxing!!

@selas
    important relos for updating the front page: a mutual crush between pumpkinpatch x eeleyes and a mutual crush between mothgaze x russetnose!
    also i put down that pumpkinpatch and rumblespout get along pretty well, i hope that's alright! (she's like the "elder whisperer" LOL)
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:10 pm

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for the late response. I got caught up with a lot of things and I couldn't get the time to write. I have three midterm exams this week (which I am gravely unprepared for) so I will not be around until next Tuesday at earliest. I will still be keeping an eye on the thread if there are any urgent concerns or new forms. I won't be able to write responses for my characters though.

@peachpit. - love the relationship forms! I need to work on my own when I get the chance, I'm so behind. I'd love if Pumpkinpatch could be an elder whisperer for Rumblespout. She sounds like just the kind of cat who could get him to stop complaining for once. And the front has been updated with those mutual crushes!
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:23 pm

writing up a reply right now! my apologies to anyone waiting on me!! it will be out in an hour or two!
    not sure where to put my dearest pumpkinpatch... i think i might throw her into owlsong's patrol to speed up the recovering of mistback! (so @gayyams finally can respond yippee)

ended up adopting my little foster so now i have TWO siamese kittens running around. so much fun but a lot of work!! should be getting back in the swing of thing now that my partner is taking over for the littlest one hehe
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€FALCONใ€‘

Postby Lights.Out » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:35 pm

NAME Falcon
crush
Sykestar
mate
none
kin
unknown

relos

AGE 45 moons
GENDER She-cat (she/her)
SEXUALITY Lesbian

RANK Rogue
DESIRED RANK Rogue (possibly warrior?)

APPEARANCE A slightly larger than average white and dark brown tabby with pretty hazel eyes

PERSONALITY Sheโ€™s definitely not easy to get along with, she can be incredibly harsh and abrasive. Perfection is very important to her, and she wonโ€™t settle for anything less. Sheโ€™s really confident, and will always speak her mind.

HISTORY She was found as a kit by a group of rogues, all alone. They raised her and showed her their ways. Before Sykestar became leader, Falcon was sent by her little gang to injure her, but after watching her for a little bit she couldn't bring herself to do it. Falcon felt drawn to her. For a few moons, she would sneak away to watch the pretty she-cat. But one day, something went wrong. Sykeshadow was swept into some especially harsh water, and Falcon panicked. She jumped in to save her, unable to bear the pain of watching her secret crush drown. After that, they would regularly sneak out to the woods and share tongues. When she took her new name, Sykestar cut off contact with Falcon. She said some pretty nasty things to the new leader, and they split ways. She regrets what she said, but has no desire to give in and apologize. She refuses to admit that she still has feelings for Sykestar.
Last edited by Lights.Out on Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me