вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Discussion and Forms (Strangers Welcome)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby Ohdeerieme » Tue May 10, 2016 11:25 am

Alright, which ones? :>
Ohdeerieme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Discussion and Forms (Strangers Welcome

Postby ZephyrWolf » Tue May 10, 2016 11:31 am

Sorry for the super long time between my posts, and thank you everyone for your patience! I would've had it up sooner, but my computer decided to freeze and shut off by itself while I was writing up the post the first time. It was a bit better initially, but I got frustrated and have a bit of a writer's block at the moment, so I re-wrote what I could remember writing the first time and just had to go with that. So sorry for the rather bland posts, but the next one will be better!
ZephyrWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~animallover~ » Tue May 10, 2016 3:44 pm

|ThunderPaw|ThunderStrike|ThunderKit|

Male
80 moons
Elder
Desired Rank::
Eh... He's fine where he is.
Parents::
Both deceased of old age
Littermates::
Unknown
Crush::
He's too old for crushes
Crushed On By::
No one as far as he knows (he is and old fart after all)
Mate::
Nope
Kits::
None
Other::
Lost an eye and hates water with a passion

ThunderStrike is a charming, gentlemanly cat that will always be the one to give you a little help when you need it. He was adopted by a handful of different people after spending most his life in and out of shelters across the city. Tucker finally gave up finding his perfect owner and became a Warrior for the ___Clan. He is now a kind and gentle elder that would never hurt a fly. Although, he can be a bit stubborn at times when trying to do the right thing. Don't under estimate his kindness though for he was a very good warrior in battle. He did loose his eye in a battle between the PineClan and is sometimes shunned or feared by some other cats because of this. He is and always had been happy though that he has never been kicked out because of his look.

ScarletKit|ScarletPaw

Female
8 moons
Apprentice
Leader (eh worth a shot)
Meadow
No
None but going through that faze
She doesn't know
Ew! xD
Aw... Cute! But no
Other::
Loves to swim and climb trees but is afraid of heights

Scarletpaw is a young apprentice that was abandoned at a young age and dropped off into the clan after her parents had died (at least she thinks they are dead). She is quite young for an apprentice and is very small and scrawny. For this reason, although she has her girly side, she tries to act as tough as she can to whoever she meets. She's always wanted to be Leader but was teased by the other kits because of her size and told she couldn't do it. She has never let anyone know they get to her ever since then and has learnt to hide her emotions well. She will easily get angry when disrespected and has a habit of snapping at others when the make her angry.

MeadowLark

Female
29 moons
Rogue/Loner
Anything as long as it's away from a clan.
Unknown
Unknown
Nope
She doesn't know
Left her...
Scarlet (She abandoned her)

MeadowLark is a very quiet cat that hates to be in the presence of others. But she wasn't always this way. She fell in love and had a kit with a male at a very young age, so young that she had no choice but to abandon her Kit Scarlet (now scarletpaw). Her mate left her after she had Kits and never returned. All this turned her into the person cat she is. She has never been like this before and used to be a kind, social cat that loved to make friends. But, ever since having to give Scarlet up and put her in the ___Clan, she grew distant, unforgiving and was not able to trust anyone. She is antisocial and shy and it will be a long while to gain her trust, if you're up for the challenge and commitment.
Last edited by ~animallover~ on Wed May 11, 2016 1:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
~animallover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~animallover~ » Tue May 10, 2016 3:45 pm

((And if I am accepted... may I please have a recap? C:))
~animallover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue May 10, 2016 4:12 pm

The only thing I must ask is That they need warrior cat names of they are part of the clan.. Only Leaders (not alpha) can have 9 lives. The rest only have 1.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~animallover~ » Tue May 10, 2016 5:22 pm

Oh oops :oops: Sorry didn't know it was based off of WC I'll make a note of that tho for next time lol
~animallover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:25 pm

It is:) Sorry for any confusion! Also, You have Thunderpaw and Scarletwing, but if Scarletwing is an apprentice, then she should be Scarletpaw, and what is Thunderpaw's warrior name, as that is what he will be known as being a warrior. Thank you!

Edit:: I have Antleg, Blizzardstep, Daisyclaw, my kits Beetlekit and Cloverkit (Whom can walk but stumble, and only know a few words, but can play just fine), and Whitestar available for interactions.

Also, I was maybe thinking that even though they are still very young, that Cloverkit and Beetlekit develop very early crushes on some of the apprentices:O :)

Lastly, I have a serious headache and looking at my laptop screen is very difficult so I am going to head to bed and post in the morning! Sorry for the delay!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~animallover~ » Wed May 11, 2016 1:41 am

There... all fixed up! Hopefully that's alright now :)
~animallover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me