The Matching Game || Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Should we timeskip to the next day right now?

Yes
78%
No
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: The Matching Game || Discussion Thread

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:23 pm

Sorry to hear that Kapoon. Thank you for letting me know

And I'm sadly not sure what to do with any of my characters....

I have changed Sumia to Mythra and she can be found on the previous post Sumia was on
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:24 pm

Hey @Ploegy should Hawthorne and Zinnia come back to the ball. Is there anything important they should be there for?
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:25 pm

I mean that's entirely your decision
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:20 pm

i have velicity open to anyone who would want to run into her ;w;
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amanda francesca smith

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:59 pm

ѳɦ, ɦѳw i ʆѳɳg tѳ ʀuɳ ɑwɑy Բʀѳɱ ɳѳʀɱɑʆ ɗɑyร!
i wɑɳt tѳ ʀuɳ wiʆɗ witɦ ɱy iɱɑgiɳɑtiѳɳ

ɓɑรic iɳԲѳʀɱɑtiѳɳ
username || surrounded by idiots ((just call me adriana))
full name || amanda francesca smith
alias || n // a
nickname ((s)) || mandy // manda
birthdate || june fifteenth
deathdate || n // a
age || sixteen
birth gender || female
gender identified as || female
pronouns || she // her
species || human
power ((s)) ||
animation
amanda has one power which matches her perfectly. she has a rampant imagination, so its only fitting that shes able to bring what she writes down on paper to life. weather it be a drawing or a few simple words, amanda can bring her imagination to life. she could bring an animal or object into the real world. she can also earase her creations like one would do when they make a mistake on the paper. there are limits of course. the creations last only for a limited time of about thirty minuets to an hour, then after that they dispensary. while people are much harder to make, its possible, but that takes a lot more effort since people are more detailed than most items and creatures. though stick figures she has down. now amanda doesnt have to write down her thoughts. while it does take a lot more energy, she can just think something up and bring it into the real world. amanda rarely uses this power, and when she does she usually just brings in necessities.
fandom || oc

ѳɳ tɦɛ ѳutรiɗɛ
mutation ((s)) || n // a
eye color || hazel // dark green
hair color || dark brown
hair style || shoulder length // naturally wavy but she tends to staighten it
dyed hair color || n // a
skin tone || fair // caucasion
blemishes || freckles lightly spread over her nose and under her eyes. they are faint but show more when she's been out in the sunlight.
tattoos || n // a
weapons || n // a
height || five feet three inches
clothing + accessories || for shirts amanda enjoys to wear over sized t shirts. she really loves monotone colors such as gray and black. she enjoys wearing blank shirts without designs or words on them, though there are a few exceptions for this. one would be disney. she loves anything and everything disney. so do expect to see her wearing a disney shirt. amanda also loves sweaters, over sized and in monotone colors. the same goes for sweatshirts. sometimes she can be found wearing a correct fitting shirt along with a flannel shirt over top or tied around her waist. amanda wont just wear black or grey shirts though, she does like some color. for bottom wear amanda mostly wears jeans, leggings, and sweatpants. she usually wears skinny jeans in a light or medium wash. some of her jeans may have rips in them. once again amanda loves monotone colored leggings, so gray and black, same for sweatpants. for shoes amanda mainly wears low top or high top converse, she may also be seen wearing doc martins. now amanda doesn't really enjoy wearing makeup or jewelry, so don't expect to see her wearing any. she does wear a pair of black ray ban glasses though. her socks also may be mismatched or have some strange things on them like cats, or bananas.

ѳɳ tɦɛ iɳรiɗɛ
favorites || reading // writing // daydreaming // star gazing // cloud gazing // doodling // ice cream // candy // junk food
least favorites || here
positive traits || independent // self sufficient // creative // imaginative // open minded // trusting // good listener
negative traits || over thinker // analytical // judging // trust issues // sarcastic // witty
hobbies || reading // day dreaming
skills || writing
personality || amanda is a creative girl. her mind is almost always in some far off world she has thought up to pull herself out of the horrors of real life. she can express this creativeness through her artwork. shell draw up what shes thinking of if she thinks its worthy of being drawn. she is extremely observant when shes not stuck in her dreamland. because of this and her vivid imagination she can be quite skilled in finding solutions to problems without even knowing it. but shell hold her tongue and not speak up. shes scared of being made fun of for voicing her opinions. shes very shy and isnt much of a talker. at first meeting and a little while after knowing her shes quite shy and quiet. but over time or very quickly she will come out of her shell, showing her true colors. she can be quite witty and a smart alec. she can also be sarcastic. but if it comes down to something serious she will be serious. shes a friendly person and she can be very caring and trusting, even if she hates your guts. if she does hate your guts she wont show it because shes a people pleaser and wants to keep everyone around her happy.

ʀɛʆɑtiѳɳรɦipร
biological mother || hope smith
biological father || ronald smith
sexuality || heteroflexible
pet ((s)) || amanda owns a year old kitten. shes an esa ((emotional support animal)) to help her with her anxiety. her name is piper

ѳtɦɛʀ
history || tba
theme song || in a world of my own // alice in wonderland
other || apparently there is no disney font out there that isnt a picture! so i have to settle for this font. can you tell, i like disney?

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3700419&start=140#p116219469][size=150][color=#228B22]ɑɱɑɳɗɑ Բʀɑɳcɛรcɑ รɱitɦ[/color][/size][/url]
[color=#32CD32]รixtɛɛɳ[/color][color=#228B22] || [/color][color=#32CD32]Բɛɱɑʆɛ[/color][color=#228B22] || [/color][color=#32CD32]ɦɛtɛʀѳԲʆɛxiɓʆɛ[/color][color=#228B22] || [/color][color=#32CD32]cʀuรɦ[/color][color=#228B22] || [/color][color=#32CD32]ѳpɛɳ[/color][color=#228B22] || [/color][color=#32CD32]tɑgร[/color][color=#228B22] || [/color][color=#32CD32]ѳpɛɳ[/color]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amanda francesca smith || relations

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:59 pm

[+] positive || [=] neutral || [-] negative
[✦] acquaintance || [☀] friends || [☁] enemies || [❥] romantic interest || [♥] dating
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

rex [=] [❥]
amanda has never talked to him before.
she doesnt know what hes like.
shed like to get to know him better.
he is a possible romantic interest.

gold [=]

hawthorne [=]

rudyard [=]

kokichi [=]

charles [=]

christopher [=]

micheal [=]

erion [=] [❥]
mythra [=]
amanda has never talked to her before.
she doesnt know what shes like.
shed like to get to know her better.

yvette [=]

peaches [=]

iden [=]

rin [=]

miku [=]

velicity [=]

luka [=]

zinnia [=]

nanka [=]

kiretsu [=]

calypso [=]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

samual arron parker

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:00 pm

ᶤᵐ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵇᵃᵈ. ᶤ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ
ᵇᵃˢᶤᶜ ᶤᶰᶠᵒʳᵐᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ
username || surrounded by idiots
full name || samual arron parker
alias || sam parker
nickname ((s)) || sammy
birthdate || january fourth
death date ||
age || twenty
birth gender || male
gender identified as || male
pronouns || he // him
power ((s)) || from his 'father' sam has gained a few powers. the first one is his ability of adhesion. this allows him to stick to surfaces with his hands and feet. sometimes this power may falter and he falls off of whatever surface he is on. another ability of his is webs. from his wrists sam is able to shoot out webs. the webs are super sticky and super strong. sam also has better agility and senses than most. he can jump farther, run faster, and his body can heal slightly faster than most. he also has better hearing and sight, which help with his spidy senses, which allow him to anticipate if trouble is coming his way. finally sam has a connection with arachnids. he can kind of talk to them and command them.
fandom || marvel oc

ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵘᵗˢᶤᵈᵉ
eye color || light brown
hair color || light brown
hair style || medium length
skin tone || fair
blemishes || a few scars from small skirmishes while in his villain persona
tattoos || none, wants some though
weapons || he carries around a set of small knives
height || five feet nine inches
clothing || for top wear sam can usually be found wearing a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a long sleeved shirt underneath. hell also wear t-shirts every once in a while. but what sam can be most found in is a hoodie. he practically lives in them. its almost all he wears, heck, hit villain suit even incorporates a hoodie. for bottom wear sam usually wears jeans, skinny jeans, and khaki pants. for jeans he usually wears ones with rips in them. the rips in his jeans have either been put there by him or thats how they came or they were unintentional rips. as for shoes sam really only wears converse. sam also wears a pair of red ray-bans.
villain suit || sams ' hero' suit is extremely plain and simple. he pretty much wears black jeans with knee protectors, he also has elbow protectors. he wears red knee high converse. he wears a red long sleeved shirt underneath his hoodie. his hoodie is red, black, and blue looking much like spidermans suit. the hoodie is black with red sleeves and a red hood that have spiderweb printing on it. the sides are blue, again, having the spider webbing printing. then there is a big white spider on the front and back. sam wears a ripped in half ski mask which hides his lower jaw and he wears big yellow goggles.

ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶤᶰˢᶤᵈᵉ
favorites || hanging out with friends // star gazing // cloud gazing // being active // causing trouble
least favorites || tba
positive traits || outgoing // friendly // playful // creative
negative traits || stubborn // sarcastic // quick witted // sneaky
hobbies || photography // skateboarding // sketching // bike riding // hanging with friends
skills || tba
personality || on the outside sam seems like a nice kid. hes outgoing and friendly, making it easy to be around him. hes a good listener and he can be shoulder to cry on. though he is an outgoing guy he distances himself from others. he puts on this good guy persona, but in reality he isnt such a good guy. sam gets in trouble a lot, doing stuff that hes not supposed to do. he causes problems and he is a problem. underneath his good nature sam is a witty guy, with a big attitude problem. he hides himself with heros, but in reality this kid is a villain. it suits him better, being a troublemaker, but he hides this side of himself. because he doesnt like this version of himself sam tries to not get close to anyone. while he does have friends, he keeps many secrets from them, keeping them in the dark of his hidden identity. but even though he is a nuisance sam can actually be a good guy, he just makes wrong decisions.

ʳᵉˡᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰˢʰᶤᵖˢ
biological mother || test subject f-196
biological father || test subject m-019
sexuality || bisexual
pet ((s)) || he has a pet tarantula named fluffy

ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ
history || sam was born in a laboratory. sam was born as a lab rat, not literally, but he was used like one. after his birth scientist flushed his blood out and injected him with the blood of spider-man. how they got the blood? they took whatever the could from battles tha spider-man had been injured, and after years of gathering blood they had enough to give a newborn. at first sam didnt take too well to the new blood, and the fact that he was only an infant made things worse for him. the blood would cause sam to get deadly ill. but after years of being in a quarantine zone where he was trapped in a small white room with just a bed and bathroom, sam began to get better and used to the blood. at the age of four sam finally took to spider-mans blood, his body accepting it.

at that time sam began to go into training. he lived in the laboratory, going to school, and trying to get his powers to work. for years scientists have done similar things to other children of heros and villains, but most either died young or didnt receive powers. but sam was just the breakthrough that the labs wanted, because after some time the boy began to show his abilities. the main one was having very sticky hands. his hands and feet would adhere to most surfaces. with this power showing the facility got a little less friendly. for hours everyday sam was put through streneous activities, most of which left him with bruises and cuts at the end of the day. these activities were to reveal any other powers the boy had.

when sam was about at the age seven he had gained only one other ability, commanding arachnids. it almost three years for his second power to show. this progression wasnt good enough for the labs, but so far sam was the only child to show that he had powers, and doing these studies was costing a lot of money. shoving the boy into even more tough and rigorous work, scientist were loosing sam. he would stop working and give up. he didnt want to be in the lab. he hated being trapped, but sam thought it was the only place there was. he had never seen the outdoors before.

at around the age of ten sam was saved. a test went wrong, causing an explosion to blow up half of the laboratory. that half of the building collapsed, giving sam his first view of the outside world. the sun stung his eyes and the fresh air choked him, but with freedom in his sights sam ran for it. he didnt get very far because some rubble fell on top of him, burying him and knocking him out. when he woke up sirens were wailing and a man in an iron suit stood over him. the man brought him to a new facility, one that looked much kinder. here sam lived through his teen years, learning how to use his powers and learning how to fight.
theme song || counting stars // one republic
other || n // a

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3700419&start=140#p116219485][size=200][color=#00008B]ˢᵃᵐᵘᵃˡ ᵃᵃʳᵒᶰ ᵖᵃʳᵏᵉʳ[/color][/size][/url]
[size=150][color=#8B0000]ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ[/color][color=#00008B] || [/color][color=#8B0000]ᵐᵃˡᵉ[/color][color=#00008B] || [/color][color=#8B0000]ᵇᶤˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ[/color][color=#00008B] || [/color][color=#8B0000]ᶜʳᵘˢʰ[/color][color=#00008B] // [/color][color=#8B0000]ᵒᵖᵉᶰ[/color][color=#00008B] || [/color][color=#8B0000]ᵗᵃᵍˢ[/color][color=#00008B] // [/color][color=#8B0000]ᵒᵖᵉᶰ[/color][/size]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

samual arron parker || relationships

[✦] acquaintance || [☀] friends || [☁] enemies || [❥] romantic interest || [♥] dating

rex [=]
sam has never talked to him before.
he doesnt know what hes like.
hed like to get to know him better.

gold [=] [❥]
she is a possible romantic interest.

hawthorne [=]

rudyard [=]

kokichi [=]

charles [=] [❥]

christopher [=]

micheal [=]

erion [=]
mythra [=]
sam has never talked to her before.
he doesnt know what shes like.
hed like to get to know her better.

yvette [=]

peaches [=]

iden [=]

rin [=]

miku [=]

velicity [=] [❥]

luka [=]

zinnia [=]

nanka [=]

kiretsu [=]

calypso [=]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

azariah emory armani emorson

iм иσт bαd, αиd тнαтร gσσd,
iм иσт gσσd, αиd тнαтร иσт bαd,
тнєяєร иσ σиє id яαтнєя bє тнαи мє

bαรic iиfσямαтiσи
username || here
full name || azariah emory armani emorson
alias || azariah emorson
nickname ((s)) || az
birthdate || january twenty six
deathdate || n // a
age || twenty seven
birth gender || female
gender identified as || az will either identify as male or female. he usually idetifies as male.
pronouns || she // her or he // him. az usually identifies as male, but he will tell you if he is identifying as female
species || demigod
power ((s)) || az has just a few abilities.
appearance alteration
while this may not sound like much, this power means a lot to az. with this he is able to change how he looks with a simple flick of how wrist. this isnt like shape shifting. instead hes able to change his appearance. if az wishes to be wearing a dress shirt and some slacks, all he has to do is snap, and bam, hes wearing a nice dress shirt and some slacks. if he wants to be a blonde, then snap, his hair is blonde. if he wants grey eyes, snap, he has grey eyes. its very easy for him to change his appearance. no matter what he is wearing he looks perfect. not a hair out of place. not a wrinkle in his clothes. its much the same if hes a female. if she wishes to be wearing a short red dress then all she has to do is snap and shes wearing a short red dress. it makes getting up in the morning and getting ready really easy.

charmspeak
charmspeak is a sort of magic. az cant really control if he uses his charmspeak or not, it just happens on its own, though he is able to intentionally use it. what it is is a way to bend people to your will. you can command them to do, say, or think how you wish them to. its not permanent, lasting only a few short minuets, and this isnt azs strongest powers. hes much better at changing his appearance.
fandom || percy jackson // oc

σи тнє συтรidє
mutation ((s)) || n // a
eye color || usually blue, but can be whatever he wants it to be
hair color || usually brown, but can be whatever he wants it to be
hair style || as a male its usually short, as female long, though he can make it any length he wants
dyed hair color || he doesnt like to dye his hair
skin tone || caucasian
blemishes || n // a
tattoos || n // a
weapons || n // a
height || as a male he is six feet tall, as a female she is five feet five inches
clothing || as a male az tends to dress more spiffy. he can usually be found wearing a nice dress shirt, usually in tones of gray and white. he will probably be wearing a black vest as well. sometimes instead of wearing a vest hell wear a nice tie or bow tie. if hes wearing a white shirt then the tie might add a splash of color such as pastel pink or pastel blue or pastel green. with all of this he can surely be found wearing some black slacks and black loafers. very rarely will you find his wearing something casual, but on the off chance that you do you might find him in light or medium wash jeans. a plain colored shirt, usually white or gray, with a scarf to add some color with a white shirt, or some monotone color with a gray shirt. with all of this he will be wearing a nice black strapped rolex.

if az is a female, then you will surely find her lounging out in a pair of ripped skinny jeans in whatever wash and color such as black, dark, medium, light, white, ect. she can be found in an assortment of shirts. she mostly enjoys wearing something slim fitting, like a tank top. but she can also be found in an over sized t shirt. she will wear crop tops to show off her midriff. for shoes you might find her in knee high boots, shin high boots, ankle high boots, sandals, and more. now if she is wanting to wear something a bit nicer then she can be found wearing a slim fitting dress to show off her body. usually theyre strapless, low back, knee length, and in colors of black, gray, white, and red. when wearing something a bit more fancy she will wear heels of a matching color. in either her lunging clothes or party clothes she will have on some makeup. it will be subtle and not overbearing, but noticeable. she can also be seen wearing necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.

σи тнє iиรidє
favorites || mirrors // talking about himself // dances // dressing nicely // being the center of attention
least favorites || being alone // not being the center of a conversation
positive traits || ill get back to you
negative traits || self absorbed // egotistical // vain // narcissistic // straightforward
hobbies || tba
skills || manipulating people // tba
personality || az has been called quite a few things in his life. he is very narcissistic. he loves the way he looks, and wants everything about himself to be perfect. he is very vain, always fixing her makeup, or trying to do something with his hair if he feels its out of place. he nit picks others, pointing out there flaws and trying to fix them. he has almost no filter. he doesnt understand the fact that the truth can hurt. he just blurts things out. he doesnt mean to, its just in his nature to be rude, impolite, and demoralizing. az doesnt really have a care for others. he enjoys being the center of attention. he forces his way into conversations, making himself the center spotlight. he really only thinks about his problems, putting other peoples needs, wants, and thoughts aside. past all his layers of self loving, az may actually have a small, tiny space where he has emotions for others, but it will take a lot to make him feel anything for you. one thing he is good at is flirting. az is a flirt, enjoying to mingle with others.

яєlαтiσиรнiρร
biological mother || aphrodite
biological father || finley emorson
step mother || briar emorson
older step brother ((s)) || remy emorson
older step sister ((s)) || royal emorson
younger biological sister ((s)) || avery eden ariel emorson
sexuality || panasexual
pet ((s)) || n // a

σтнєя
history || tba
theme song || reflection // mulan
other || sorry for such a big picture, its the only one i really liked but its sooo big

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3700419&start=140#p116219507][size=150][color=#5F9EA0]αzαяiαн ємσяy αямαиi ємσяรσи[/color][/size][/url]
[color=#A9A9A9]тwєитy รix[/color][color=#5F9EA0] || [/color][color=#A9A9A9]fємαlє[/color][color=#5F9EA0] || [/color][color=#A9A9A9]ραиαรєxυαl[/color][color=#5F9EA0] || [/color][color=#A9A9A9]cυяรн[/color][color=#5F9EA0] || [/color][color=#A9A9A9]σρєи[/color][color=#5F9EA0] || [/color][color=#A9A9A9]тαgร[/color][color=#5F9EA0] || [/color][color=#A9A9A9]σρєи[/color]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

azariah emory armani emorson || relationships

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:01 pm

rex [=]
az has never talked to him before.

gold [=]

hawthorne [=] [❥]

rudyard [=]

kokichi [=]

charles [=]

christopher [=]

micheal [=]

erion [=]
mythra [=] [❥]
az has never talked to her before.

yvette [=]

peaches [=]

iden [=]

rin [=]

miku [=]

velicity [=]

luka [=] [❥]

zinnia [=]

nanka [=] [❥]

kiretsu [=]

calypso [=]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me