❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Postby primcval » Mon May 29, 2017 12:19 am

Hey everyone! I'm very sorry for my absence, but I can no longer continue this roleplay because of difficulties and unexpected complications irl. @roses - ! has kindly decided to take over the roleplay and create a second version on a separate thread. From now on, they are the owner of this roleplay, and they will be in charge of accepting new members and clearing the names of those who quit. Thanks again!
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon May 29, 2017 12:32 am

link

Thank you, sassy, for allowing me to remake the roleplay. I have the thread in the link above for others to readily join. The ranks from this roleplay will not be automatically reserved for you to come and fill them back in, you'll have to tell me to reserve them for you. There are some minor changes, like the removal of the Delta roles to not clutter-up with all the different ranks. There's also a limit on how many of each breed there can be, which is three of each breed. This includes mutts, so if your dog is a mutt, put which breed of dog is most prominently is. (example; shih tzu mutt)

Feel free to join and ask questions, I welcome everyone from this roleplay to pull over their characters.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me