❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Postby primcval » Thu May 04, 2017 3:33 am

@the almighty just want to clarify something,,she's a loner?
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Thu May 04, 2017 8:30 am

oh, yes... I'm sorry if i said something confusing on it, i reused that coding so its a bit off whoops ^^
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Sat May 06, 2017 1:11 pm

Please forgive me everyone, I am currently going through something...
I think it's best I quit the rp i'm so sorry! It was very very fun! and I hope you guys enjoy the rp, thank you for having me!
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Sat May 06, 2017 8:19 pm

Sorry to see you go!
Best wishes x
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────
Booyah Fordham Law
─────────────────────────────-──

███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiernan711 » Thu May 11, 2017 5:13 am

hey are we ever gonna accually do the roleplay
K
kiernan711

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Mon May 15, 2017 6:15 am

kiernan711 wrote:hey are we ever gonna accually do the roleplay

The roleplay is in progress but its pretty stationary atm ngl
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

──-─────────────────────────────
Booyah Fordham Law
─────────────────────────────-──

███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Faustus

Postby hydroiid » Tue May 16, 2017 4:30 am

Look out for the people who look out for you.
Loyalty is everything.

——♥——

`````name ↠ faustus
    `````gender ↠ brute
    `````age ↠ 4 years
    `````scent ↠vanilla and soft smoke
    `````breed ↠ kunming wolfdog
    `````appearance ↠faust is a white kunming wolfdog with a light golden autumn brown on the back of his ears and on his back with a bit of darker shades of brown. His eyes are a nice shaded of amber.

`````rank ↠fighter
    `````pack ↠steel pack

`````crush/mate ↠ both are open
    `````sexuality ↠ homosexual

`````personality ↠ faust is a quiet guy and tends to stick to himself. Like a ghost, he tends to disappear a lot. By that, I mean he likes to hide away so that he won't be bothered. He is a sweet guy though who has a soft spot for pups. He isn't outgoing but rather the opposite. Faust does suffer from insomnia so it's really hard for him to fall asleep and to stay asleep. He can't really flirt but he makes up for that by being romantic or just staying by his partner's side. He is very observant and is always on high alert. He is dedicated to being loyal and respects those who are loyal as well. He gets aggressive when his pack or mate is threatened and is very protective. He's an intelligent guy and a very loving guy as well.

`````history ↠Faust doesn't truly like to talk about it because he believes that he shouldn't bring up a past that doesn't bring happiness.
    `````family ↠he got separated from his family when he was six weeks old so he doesn't know them.
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon May 22, 2017 10:18 am

Good morning world! Your little ray of sarcastic sunshine has arrived
——♥——

`````name ↠ Liam
    `````gender ↠ Male
    `````age ↠ 3 and a half
    `````scent ↠ Orange
    `````breed ↠ Pomsky (Pomeranian Husky)
    `````appearance ↠ Long orange fur with white husky markings and blue eyes

`````rank ↠ Fighter
    `````pack ↠ Tree

`````crush/mate ↠ None
    `````sexuality ↠ Homosexual

`````personality ↠ Liam tends to be quite sassy and is not afraid to show it. He carries himself with pride and elegance in front of others but is clumsy and careless when no one's around. He is very sarcastic, especially to people that annoy him. He can be a huge flirt but he's horrible at it. Despite his looks and demeanor he is actually very wise and smart, he is especially good with battle tactics.

`````history ↠ He was born in a human home with his two sisters Shinonome and Riley as well as their mother Felicia. The humans didn't know what to do with the pups and put them in a box on the side of the road. His two sisters were adopted and taken in, while he didn't like the idea of humans since he'd been abandoned by them. As a human scooped him up out of the box he bit down on his hand with all his might. The human dropped him in pain and he scampered off. He ended up joining the Tree pack when he turned 2 years old.
    `````family ↠ None within the pack

Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.
——♥——

`````name ↠ Martie
    `````gender ↠ Female
    `````age ↠ age 5
    `````scent ↠ Burnt wood
    `````breed ↠ Kai Ken
    `````appearance ↠ Brown with black brindle and chocolate brown eyes

`````rank ↠ Hunter
    `````pack ↠ Oil

`````crush/mate ↠ None
    `````sexuality ↠ Heterosexual

`````personality ↠ Martie tends to be pretty quiet and carefree, sticking to her close friends and playing with pups. She's intimidated easily and not the type to step out of line, obediently following any order she is given. Martie is a bit masochistic but can be very sadistic when the time calls for it. She dreams of having a mate and pups of her own one day.

`````history ↠ Martie was born a stray, learning to fend for herself at an early age. She had no siblings, her mother had been run over by a car and she had no idea where her father had run off to. She eventually adapted to her new life, becoming an excellent hunter and fighter, taking every opportunity that arose in her favor. Martie wasn't happy the way she lived her life though, it was tough being alone and deep down she yearned for company, she ended up finding the Oil Pack when she was around 3 years of age.
    `````family ↠ None within the pack

Your opinion is not my reality
——♥——

`````name ↠ Loki
    `````gender ↠ Male
    `````age ↠ 6
    `````scent ↠ Cinnamon
    `````breed ↠ German Shepard black lab mix
    `````appearance ↠ Short black fur with orange eyebrows and neck with light brow eyes

`````rank ↠ Guard
    `````pack ↠ Steel

`````crush/mate ↠ None
    `````sexuality ↠ Bisexual

`````personality ↠ Loki is very serious and reserved only talking to other pack members when necessary. He tends to take a cold tone with other dogs, not purposely, he doesn't realize his cold tone. He doesn't like to take orders from other pack members besides the Alpha's, who he is unconditionally loyal to. He loves his job, especially since he doesn't have to talk to many others.

`````history ↠ He was born into the pack with his younger brother Fennel. His father was a large black lab named Duke while his mother was a very sweet and kind German Shepard Leia. He grew distant from other dogs at a young age, finding them too loud or just odd to him. He eventually distanced himself from his family as well, taking his job more seriously each day.
    `````family ↠ Duke ( Father ) Leia ( Mother ) Fennel ( Brother )
Last edited by CanisMinor on Mon May 22, 2017 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catenkaa » Mon May 22, 2017 10:57 am

'I have myself and I don't need anyone else'
——♥——

`````name ↠ Daelily (Dae)
    `````gender ↠ female
    `````age ↠ 5 years
    `````scent ↠ pine forest after a rain storm
    `````breed ↠ pure bred Kuvasz
    `````appearance ↠ Large thick-furred fluffy white she-dog with dark eyes and floppy ears.

`````rank ↠ fighter
    `````pack ↠ Steel Pack

`````crush/mate ↠ never
    `````sexuality ↠ heterosexual

`````personality ↠ Dae looks like a kind loving motherly figure, but she is quiet and distant. She doesn't let herself get close to anyone and the last thing she wants is to get in a romance. She judges at first sight; it is hard for a dog to impress her.

`````history ↠ Dae grew up with her sister, Asha, in a happy allusion that once was real. They where bubbly and trusting, and one day a lone dog came by and he took them away from their home. This dog had a bloodlust and killed Asha in front of Dae, crushing her chances of ever trusting any dog again. Dae escaped the dog's grasp and hasn't seen him since. She found herself in the Steel Pack, and doesn't trust any of the dogs there, or dare to bond with them, in case they turn out like the lone dog, or in case something happens to them.
    `````family ↠ Dae was taken from her parents at a young age along with her deceased sister Asha. She has no known surviving kin.

'Live life the way you want to'
——♥——

`````name ↠ Boris
    `````gender ↠ male
    `````age ↠ 5 years
    `````scent ↠ rust and dirt
    `````breed ↠ pure bred Mudi
    `````appearance ↠ shaggy medium-sized black dog with a carefree glint in his dark brown eyes. He has a crooked smile that shows his gums.

`````rank ↠ guard
    `````pack ↠ Oil Pack

`````crush/mate ↠ He is constantly trying to impress Revvit, but is pretty bad at it.
    `````sexuality ↠ heterosexual

`````personality ↠ Boris is laid back and carefree. He is very social and loves talking to his fellow pack mates. He is a flirt, but it awful at it. He is a renegade, and likes to feel free, but he still does his pack duties.

`````history ↠ Before joining the pack, Boris was in a different group of male dogs who spent their time living wherever life took them and searching through trashcans for food. The dogs split up and found different lives, and Boris is now in a proper pack.
    `````family ↠ His family is his pack and friends

'Smile; it takes no effort'
——♥——

`````name ↠ Dixon
    `````gender ↠ male
    `````age ↠ 3 years
    `````scent ↠ fresh clothes out of the dryer
    `````breed ↠ Pure bred Australian Shepherd
    `````appearance ↠ White, blue-grey, and red-brown medium-sized dog with a happy face and dark eyes

`````rank ↠ hunter
    `````pack ↠ Forest Pack

`````crush/mate ↠ Maybe one day
    `````sexuality ↠ Bisexual

`````personality ↠ Dixon is a good guy. He likes to help his friends and his pack, but he won't do anything that can help him. He can be a little stubborn and paranoid.

`````history ↠ Dixon grew up as a leashed dog with his siblings. He joined the pack when his owner moved away.
    `````family ↠ His mother was named Faeshaw and his brothers were Gale and Hudson. His sister was named Birdsong.
catenkaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuromi. » Sun May 28, 2017 10:33 am

may i reserve a hunter for oil pack please? :o)

me when my ers concert ended.

marnie loves jupiter and jupiter loves marnie!
kuromi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me