CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP | DISCUSSION

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP | DISCUSSION

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:20 pm

Ooooooo, things got intense ๐Ÿซฃ
Workin on my post as well and then im signing off for the day! Like broner I also have to make the trek back to college tomorrow and classes resume, so im expecting less activity from this point forward. Iโ€™ll do my best to guarantee at least a response each day absent when Iโ€™ve got like. Projects/exams :>
    โ™• TH โ™• Art Thread โ™• Trade Thread โ™• Character Thread โ™•
    Want my discord? Check my TH or other socials linked on that page! My user is not appropriate :')
    Invite me to roleplay, I don't bite!
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:21 pm

@Maniacal_Ferret ,, That sounds like a cool concept! I'll send a PM, :3

@koi.fish ,, WOAHH.. Those refs look SO awesome!! I love the attention to detail, the designs are so awesome!
@crowface ,, AA thank you so so much <3

omg at some point this week I'm gonna take writing classes or tutorials I struggle with writing long paragraphs and I have got to work on grammar ๐Ÿ˜€ I love everyone's characters and designs though. This role play is really cool, really happy I got a chance to join :3

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowface » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:44 pm

@asher ooh that sounds fun, i used to take them and they definitely helped me! super glad you're here too, it's fun having noctis and okapi interact and im excited to see how their dynamic develops.

Before I hop off for good here's a better ref of what Leo looks like, without enhancements since this pic wasn't made for the RP :]

gn!
Image crow - he/him - EST ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
crowface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:17 pm

@crow THANK YOU ToT I swear itโ€™ll look better when I get the chance to properly cook with their designs i.e when Iโ€™m not procrastinating for exams like rn also YO LEOโ€™S REF IS SO COOL LIKE DUDE THE EYE THE TATTOO THE NOTES WRITTEN AROUND THAT POSE THE LITTLE GOOFY SILHOUETTE :000

@asher thank you hehe :3 theyโ€™re nowhere near as detailed as your drawing of Noctis for sure though!

@fae I hope leviathan isnโ€™t too mean TwT Iโ€™m rooting for snake to get him to open up >:D
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ค ๐จ ๐ข โ”€ โœฆ โ”€ ๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ฌ ๐ก โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
feel free to call me koi,
whatever floats your boat
she/they โ— AEDT โ— average
fish and chips enjoyer

โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
I have anxiety and overthink
a lot so please be patient if
Iโ€™m slow with replies

Thank you :3
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:01 pm

koi.fish wrote:
@fae I hope leviathan isnโ€™t too mean TwT Iโ€™m rooting for snake to get him to open up >:D

I will bully Leviathan and throw snake in his direction. :D
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:53 am

koi.fish wrote:Just posted! Hopefully itโ€™s enough for people to reply to though ToT

@fae alrighty, weโ€™ll see how they get along with each other first if thatโ€™s alright with you though :3

@asher :0 he looks so cool!! And his expression and all the detail you put into his scales too :000

Edit: did a ref doodle for merlin and leviathan and Iโ€™m working on a digital one for Merlin rn >:3c also excuse Merlinโ€™s lack of wings, they couldnโ€™t fit on the page lmao

Yo! That's so cool! I love it! I'm gonna be working on doodling mine here in a bit!
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:22 am

iโ€™ll post again once iโ€™m off the bus here, excited for the action now >:D
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:25 am

Whaddup yall! For the most part Iโ€™ll be busy today also driving home, but I enjoy reading everything people post both in here and in the rp. I am very excited to see my tarantulas as they have been on their own for about a week lol
    โ™• TH โ™• Art Thread โ™• Trade Thread โ™• Character Thread โ™•
    Want my discord? Check my TH or other socials linked on that page! My user is not appropriate :')
    Invite me to roleplay, I don't bite!
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:35 am

Is there an order by chance of which we post? I've kinda just been trying to post after AGGUA! and crowface- I think once after koi.fish, and then I think my last post I posted after crowface.
I'm just curious in case I messed up the order if there is one?
also off topic but I just randomly on the spot came up with a oc as I was listing all my hybrids on paper and I absolutely adore him- he's a sand/rain hybrid and his name is mirage :,3 // I drew a doodle IN PEN FOR SOME REASON so it looks bad but here: EEE omg I love Noctis and I love mirage sm rn

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:01 am

AGGUA! wrote:Whaddup yall! For the most part Iโ€™ll be busy today also driving home, but I enjoy reading everything people post both in here and in the rp. I am very excited to see my tarantulas as they have been on their own for about a week lol

I could neverrrr, snakes yes, spiders no. We have tons of MASSIVE (and I mean like hand sized) wolf spiders here, and when I was like 4 I accidently stepped on one and the babies all exploded off of its back becuz that's what wolf spiders do, and I've been traumatized ever since ;-; I do like jumping spiders though, they are cute when they aren't crawling or jumping at me. It's the eyes and their Jerky movements the really get me. So I can admire spider behind glass or if someone else has one but not in my house please. I only kill the ones in my house the ones outside can chill. I will literally stare at it for a solid hour before doing anything about it, scared it will multiply of just dissapear....

Sorry for the rant yall.....
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me