Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby TheCryptid » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:20 am

" A roleplay set in an equestrian center, haunted by a family who died in a fire years ago. "
The roleplay is brand new, unstarted, and in need of members! Please take a peek if interested.

roleplay thread
discussion thread
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:38 am

You are one of many wolves throughout decades to be captured by an unknown force and put into the area of The Stolen Pack. don't be frightened, these wolves are nice. their ways seem simple. untill you find out why they were all brought here.

Rowan, the elder wolf, was the first. it is unknown what's kept him alive for so long, but he has been put her for a reason. You must not disobey my words. he told you. Disobey, and I can no longer protect you. He says this all the time. to every wolf to be born or to be brought to their pack.

I will choose your way of life, he woofs. it may not seem fun, but your very existence depends on it. You must stay as the assigned role given. and you must produce offspring with your mate I will name.

Join the Pack and listen to Rowans order. or... maybe don't listen

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

┌── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┐

███████████████████████████
she/her • bisexual • idk what else to put
⤜───────⤛
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

└── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┘

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:48 am

Corruption of Elements
You wake up to someone knocking loudly and frantically on the door to your cabin. When you finally answer the door, you barely get the chance to ask what the person wants, as they tell you: 'The Elder wants to see you!'. That sparks something in your head, and you're suddenly wide awake. It's always a big deal if the Elder of the camp wants to see you, and sent someone to wake you up at this time, because whatever it was clearly couldn't wait.

You quickly get changed, and go to the Elder's Cabin, where you spot one other person that is also part of the camp is also there. Confused, you both knock on the door of the cabin, then enter as the voice of the Elder grants you entrance. Once inside, you greet the Elder, who addresses the two of you, and says, 'I had a premonition last night, regarding the foretold prophecy. I saw the two of you fighting alongside ten other chosen young elementals… fighting for all of us,’

Naturally, you're a little surprised, maybe reluctant and confused. How did you manage to be chosen for the prophecy? You had never really thought you were anything more than the others. The Elder, however, doesn't take no for an answer, calmly explaining to you and reciting the well-known story of Nightmare and the prophecy. So, accepting what it probably your fate, you select one of the weapons offered to you, and you are requested to gather any supplies, armour and anything you need. The Elder then instructs you to travel to the abandoned village, Fogmarke, where you are to meet the others, and then begin finding the pieces of the tablet, for which clues should have been left within the village to guide the quest. Finally, after saying your goodbyes, you leave, not exactly confident that you will be returning. It is your time now, but will you be able to fulfill what you're destined for?

Most roles are still available! As long as you can write at least a 6-7 line paragraph for roleplay responses, then come and check out this roleplay~
Roleplay Thread
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:57 am

Brambleclan is evil, filled with large cats and have a history cloaked in blood. They focus on power, and fear to scar off outsiders. They are extremely hostile but hold the warrior code to a high level of respect, there is severe consequences for breaking any part of it. Featherclan on the other hand are much smaller, and would rather talk things out than resort to bloodshead they like to stay in groups while doing anything outside of the camp in fear of Brambleclan

5:Please be active, if you don't for for 4 days without a warning us you'll be removed
6:No being your own crush/mate or apprentice/mentor
7:No God-modding or Mary/Gary sues Etc, Kits can't fight unless taught to as a loner or cats can't fight off large predators/ other cats alone and not get hurt.
8:Please be descriptive,theres no minimum requirement I understand writers block but post as much detail as possible please!
9:Know how many cats you can handle, if you have more than you can handle not your not rping some at all I will ask you to rp it or have it get killed off/run away, someone may adopt it though
10:Two of the same names are not allowed Exp: Two cats can't both be named spiderleg, only 1 of each prefix and suffix set
11:Use real WC names, Exp;Loners/Warriors have a prefix/suffix, Kits have a prefix/kit apprentices have a prefix/paw, kittypets have names like milly,snow,drop etc.
12:Please pretty up your posts (unless your on mobile then wright 'mobile' or 'mob' in your post or let us know some other way)
13:Post forms here
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:26 am

crazy-in-wonderland wrote:

Six families and only one throne. What could possibly go wrong?
When the Ashford king dies early without naming his successor
all the families are vying for the throne.
Of course the eldest Ashford believes it their right of passage.
While the other families try to determine
whether this new king/queen is worthy of the throne,
each family sends their children in hopes of catching
the eye of the new ruler in hopes of an alliance through marriage.
With no one to help the new king/queen
they will be left to their own decisions and hopefully make the right ones.

Nothing could go wrong in a court of suspicion, lies and desires. Right?

2 males needed!
Link to roleplay
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:27 am

Tom Ridgewell wrote:

Brambleclan is evil, filled with large cats and have a history cloaked in blood. They focus on power, and fear to scar off outsiders. They are extremely hostile but hold the warrior code to a high level of respect, there is severe consequences for breaking any part of it. Featherclan on the other hand are much smaller, and would rather talk things out than resort to bloodshead they like to stay in groups while doing anything outside of the camp in fear of Brambleclan

5:Please be active, if you don't for for 4 days without a warning us you'll be removed
6:No being your own crush/mate or apprentice/mentor
7:No God-modding or Mary/Gary sues Etc, Kits can't fight unless taught to as a loner or cats can't fight off large predators/ other cats alone and not get hurt.
8:Please be descriptive,theres no minimum requirement I understand writers block but post as much detail as possible please!
9:Know how many cats you can handle, if you have more than you can handle not your not rping some at all I will ask you to rp it or have it get killed off/run away, someone may adopt it though
10:Two of the same names are not allowed Exp: Two cats can't both be named spiderleg, only 1 of each prefix and suffix set
11:Use real WC names, Exp;Loners/Warriors have a prefix/suffix, Kits have a prefix/kit apprentices have a prefix/paw, kittypets have names like milly,snow,drop etc.
12:Please pretty up your posts (unless your on mobile then wright 'mobile' or 'mob' in your post or let us know some other way)
13:Post forms here
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:47 am

Richie's Gal Forever wrote:Discussion Thread
Main Thread

Demigod
dem·i·god
/ˈdemēˌɡäd/

noun

A being with partial or lesser divine status,
such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god
and a mortal, or a mortal, or a mortal raised
to divine rank.

See that definition? That's what you are. A demigod, born from a Greek god/goddess and a mortal. Now, now. Don't go and freak on me. There are a lot more than you realize. Have you ever been diagnosed with ADHD? How about dyslexia? Did you ever think that these might actually be normal? Your "ADHD" is a battlefield reflex. You have to be able to pay attention to everything at once. You weren't born to stand still like most modern mortals. The dyslexia? Your brain is hardwired to read ancient Greek. Not English. That's why letters seem to fly off the page and spin around, trying to read another language that your brain can't get a grip on. Does that make sense now?

It has been years since the last Titan War, the legendary war where Percy Jackson, a son of Poseidon, and a ton of his friends defeated Kronos and sent him back to Tartarus. The legend continues to inspire many a half-blood, hoping to get a chance to be as great a warrior as he was. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, a place to learn to control your godly powers and to learn to survive in a world of constant battle and turmoil. You'll make friends, enemies, maybe even learn to love someone... But don't get too comfortable. Your life could be great one second, then turned upside down the next. You should know this. This is your life. You are a half-blood.

Please post forms [url]here[/url].
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ready to find your fate?

Postby OriGalaxii » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:04 am

Principal Amey wrote:Dear Parents/guardians,
I congratulate you on having your son/daughter join my elite school. He/She will be warmly welcomed into SpringBay High School of Excellence. Whether they're new or returning, rest assure they will be in a safe and exciting school environment. I hope to see you at our open house and opening assembly on September 6, 20xx. If you have any questions or concerns, I am always willing and happy to answer them at any time.

Best Regards,
Amey Chronos

Let's go find your dorm, shall we?

hi
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prrsnickety » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:08 am

This roleplay is all about bad decisions.

----------------------------------
You heard me correctly,
I said bad decisions.
-------------------------------------

"You're trapped inside your own mind here." an emotionless voice calls out to you.
"Someday you'll end up like me. I'm broken. But there are some who aren't. You need
to find them, you need to be like them if you want to survive."

Stuck in the middle of the rolling hills and the bustling city is Ice Valley. it regularly freezes here,
in the bottom of the valley, hence its name. We are the students of Ice Valley High, we're trapped.
Not here, we can leave if we want, but we don't. We're broken. When you break under the pressure,
your composure shatters. You go angry for a week, some go sad, but after that, you're mindless.
You're either emotionless, or spiteful. If you start feeling emotionless, you'll soon become an outcast,
but if you're spiteful, you'll soon find yourself competing for top spot. The only way to get out for good,
graduate. If you become broken, you probably never will. Anytime you make a bad decision, it presses on your conscience.
Any time you make a good decision, you feel a bit better. Some people break after about 15 "valley-crimes", this is what we call bad decisions, but.. some can last for hundreds. It depends on the week. Drama is everywhere, and you have to avoid it.

join us?
prrsnickety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Game of Survival || Multifandom RP

Postby Ploegy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:13 am

Ploegy wrote:

The end is something that cannot be avoided. It always comes no matter how much we try to run from it. There are thousands upon thousands of Earths that exist across the multiverse, but one has finally met its end. As the wars waged on its surface, many strange things began to take place, but it wasn't until nearly all life was destroyed that the real fun began. One powerful being wasn't ready to see this Earth die yet. Pulling his victims out from across the thousands of universes that existed he brought them to the dying Earth to try and save it.

Now you have been taken from your home and brought into this dead world. Buildings are falling, trees are bare and an eerie feeling follows you everywhere. This is the place you have been brought to now. Deformed creatures wander the lands and are especially active at night. They try to kill whatever they can find. Nearly everywhere has been abandoned and almost all human life has been killed off or deformed. The animal life however, have somehow survived relatively well, but have become rather vicious toward not only each other, but anything they might lay eyes on.

Trying to survive in this place seems nearly impossible, but there is a catch. Once you wake, you are left with only a letter and a few of your belongs from your previous home. The letter reads:

Dear reader,

As you can see, my home is dying. What a shame now isn't it? I thought it might be fun to let in end by sporting a fun event. I have broken you up into teams of six and your goal is to try and reach the only bit of untouched land that is left. I haven't the slightest clue where it lies, but if you can make it there I will allow you to return home. Your teammates should be in the same area as you are so gather up and form a plan. Each team will have a designated leader and if you are leader it will way on the back of this letter.

However, only so many of you can go home. It wouldn't be all that fun if I let all of you live now would it? Only a total of twelve can escape this place. It doesn't have to be two teams and you are more than welcome to leave your teams but it might be wise to stick with them and try to win your freedom. Taking out others might be wise but it's all up to you on how you proceed through this wasteland.

I have left you with some supplies from your previous home including weapons and other important items you might have possessed. You'll need them to survive. So have fun in your new home and try not to die out there

Your's truly,
    X
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me