Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

{ ‵ ⊰♛⊱ 𝓇𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓃𝓈 ━━ } pm me for a reserve!

Postby rocketstarletta! » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:31 am

━━━━ OF THE ROSES!!}
welcome to the 29th annual royal gala of the roses.
we have been expecting your arrival. what is the g
ala of the roses? this important royal gathering is i
ntended for the finest princesses and princes from
around the world. this gala is special, its a masqu
erade, every year around the fifth of july, each ro
yal will be present to this party. as a way of gettin
g to know the royal families around the world. wit
h some newcomers arriving every year, some even
say they have found love attending this royal part
y. others found friends and maybe even enemies o
f rivaling countries, but this party isn’t just name
d the gala of the roses for nothing. the goal of th
e night is to for a princess to receive a rose, and
these roses aren’t given to just anyone, they are
given out careful by each prince. if you receive a
rose, you won a prince's heart… But it’s the princ
esses duty to find out who… but, if you do not re
ceive a rose, don’t lose hope… there’s always th
e coming nights, which this gathering lasts a whi
le, but with relationships aside, we are here to s
ay let the gala of the roses begin!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
EVERY ROSE HAS
ITS THORNS!
━━━━━ ━━━━━

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ { main roleplay thread ⊰♛⊱ forms & discussion } ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
only male roles are open! ireland & ukraine!
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby prrsnickety » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:50 am

lemonade, wrote:
This roleplay is all about bad decisions.

----------------------------------
You heard me correctly,
I said bad decisions.
-------------------------------------

"You're trapped inside your own mind here." an emotionless voice calls out to you.
"Someday you'll end up like me. I'm broken. But there are some who aren't. You need
to find them, you need to be like them if you want to survive."

Stuck in the middle of the rolling hills and the bustling city is Ice Valley. it regularly freezes here,
in the bottom of the valley, hence its name. We are the students of Ice Valley High, we're trapped.
Not here, we can leave if we want, but we don't. We're broken. When you break under the pressure,
your composure shatters. You go angry for a week, some go sad, but after that, you're mindless.
You're either emotionless, or spiteful. If you start feeling emotionless, you'll soon become an outcast,
but if you're spiteful, you'll soon find yourself competing for top spot. The only way to get out for good,
graduate. If you become broken, you probably never will. Anytime you make a bad decision, it presses on your conscience.
Any time you make a good decision, you feel a bit better. Some people break after about 15 "valley-crimes", this is what we call bad decisions, but.. some can last for hundreds. It depends on the week. Drama is everywhere, and you have to avoid it.

join us?
prrsnickety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:50 am

♡Ethereal♡ wrote:

You are one of many wolves throughout decades to be captured by an unknown force and put into the area of The Stolen Pack. don't be frightened, these wolves are nice. their ways seem simple. untill you find out why they were all brought here.

Rowan, the elder wolf, was the first. it is unknown what's kept him alive for so long, but he has been put her for a reason. You must not disobey my words. he told you. Disobey, and I can no longer protect you. He says this all the time. to every wolf to be born or to be brought to their pack.

I will choose your way of life, he woofs. it may not seem fun, but your very existence depends on it. You must stay as the assigned role given. and you must produce offspring with your mate I will name.

Join the Pack and listen to Rowans order. or... maybe don't listen

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

┌── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┐

███████████████████████████
she/her • bisexual • idk what else to put
⤜───────⤛
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

└── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┘

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:51 am

chicken193 wrote:
chicken193 wrote:
chicken193 wrote:]I'm sick of posting all my things so I'm just gonna post all of my role play links XD
Powers Academy
This RP is already started, but I will still be accepting forms :3
This is a school for special kids, like you! There are shape-shifters, witches, creatures, and many more!
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3723360#p116448588
The City (dogs)
This RP has just started and has one set of bettas, an opening set of alphas, and much more!
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3734295
Rose Riding School
Hello, and welcome to Rose Riding School! This is a horse school, and we hope you enjoy it!
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3727859
Emerald and Quartz (pokemon)
((Currently being voted for if it should be deleted or not))
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3725935
Forest Divided (deer with powers)
This RP has no current members!
Welcome to the forest! There are two herds of deer, but they are new. Which side will you choose, or will you choose the life you have always lived before the two squabbling bucks came?
viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3722589
Blood Clan's Revenge (Warriors)
This RP has no current members, and most high ranks are still open!
The clans have lived in peace for moons, but now they must join together to fight against the newest threat: Scrouge's evil daughter, Amythest
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3717022
The Pride (lion RP)
Has not started with no people
Nothing really to say :3
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3739090#p116846105
Please join! Thank you!

New! Underground (Rabbits)
Has not started with no people
There's nothing to say :3
(TB added soon ;( )
[/quote]
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Game of Survival || Multifandom RP

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:28 am

Ploegy wrote:

The end is something that cannot be avoided. It always comes no matter how much we try to run from it. There are thousands upon thousands of Earths that exist across the multiverse, but one has finally met its end. As the wars waged on its surface, many strange things began to take place, but it wasn't until nearly all life was destroyed that the real fun began. One powerful being wasn't ready to see this Earth die yet. Pulling his victims out from across the thousands of universes that existed he brought them to the dying Earth to try and save it.

Now you have been taken from your home and brought into this dead world. Buildings are falling, trees are bare and an eerie feeling follows you everywhere. This is the place you have been brought to now. Deformed creatures wander the lands and are especially active at night. They try to kill whatever they can find. Nearly everywhere has been abandoned and almost all human life has been killed off or deformed. The animal life however, have somehow survived relatively well, but have become rather vicious toward not only each other, but anything they might lay eyes on.

Trying to survive in this place seems nearly impossible, but there is a catch. Once you wake, you are left with only a letter and a few of your belongs from your previous home. The letter reads:

Dear reader,

As you can see, my home is dying. What a shame now isn't it? I thought it might be fun to let in end by sporting a fun event. I have broken you up into teams of six and your goal is to try and reach the only bit of untouched land that is left. I haven't the slightest clue where it lies, but if you can make it there I will allow you to return home. Your teammates should be in the same area as you are so gather up and form a plan. Each team will have a designated leader and if you are leader it will way on the back of this letter.

However, only so many of you can go home. It wouldn't be all that fun if I let all of you live now would it? Only a total of twelve can escape this place. It doesn't have to be two teams and you are more than welcome to leave your teams but it might be wise to stick with them and try to win your freedom. Taking out others might be wise but it's all up to you on how you proceed through this wasteland.

I have left you with some supplies from your previous home including weapons and other important items you might have possessed. You'll need them to survive. So have fun in your new home and try not to die out there

Your's truly,
    X
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ready to find your fate?

Postby OriGalaxii » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:50 am

Principal Amey wrote:Dear Parents/guardians,
I congratulate you on having your son/daughter join my elite school. He/She will be warmly welcomed into SpringBay High School of Excellence. Whether they are new, or returning, rest assure they will be in a safe and exciting school environment. I hope to see you at our open house and opening assembly on September 6, 20xx. If you have any questions or concerns, I am always willing and happy to answer them at any time.

Best Regards,
Amey Chronos

Let's go find your dorm, shall we?
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prrsnickety » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:55 am

lemonade, wrote:
lemonade, wrote:
This roleplay is all about bad decisions.

----------------------------------
You heard me correctly,
I said bad decisions.
-------------------------------------

"You're trapped inside your own mind here." an emotionless voice calls out to you.
"Someday you'll end up like me. I'm broken. But there are some who aren't. You need
to find them, you need to be like them if you want to survive."

Stuck in the middle of the rolling hills and the bustling city is Ice Valley. it regularly freezes here,
in the bottom of the valley, hence its name. We are the students of Ice Valley High, we're trapped.
Not here, we can leave if we want, but we don't. We're broken. When you break under the pressure,
your composure shatters. You go angry for a week, some go sad, but after that, you're mindless.
You're either emotionless, or spiteful. If you start feeling emotionless, you'll soon become an outcast,
but if you're spiteful, you'll soon find yourself competing for top spot. The only way to get out for good,
graduate. If you become broken, you probably never will. Anytime you make a bad decision, it presses on your conscience.
Any time you make a good decision, you feel a bit better. Some people break after about 15 "valley-crimes", this is what we call bad decisions, but.. some can last for hundreds. It depends on the week. Drama is everywhere, and you have to avoid it.

join us?
prrsnickety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:12 am

❄тяιвє σf fяσzєи мιѕт❄

Many moons ago, long after the four clans and the Tribe of Rushing Water, many cats who were abandoned, alone, or cast away seemed to be out of hope. They would occasionally form small groups, but many chose to live alone. Moons passed, untill a miracle happened. Starry cats began falling from the heavens in dreams and nightmares. They spoke of a land that these cats could call home. Some of the hopeless ignored these dreams, thinking they were just that. but, other listened. They were given training in their dreams, to hunt. fight. and lead. They were told to venture beyond sight, to a place high above reality. Cats ventured on, and soon two large groups formed at the base of a mountain. one led by a lithe, thin She-cat, who was given training by the starry cats to hunt. The other, a thick, strong tom, to fight in the names of his group. They both traveled up the sides of the mountain, both meeting at a large cave. The group's argued over who belonged there. accusing the other of being liars about their starry visions. it wasn't until the first night that blood was shed due to a dispute did the two bow their heads in shame. They knew that fighting was wrong, and so, they made truce. They all worked together, teaching eachother things they were taught by the cats in their dreams. The two leaders, after a few moons of small pitty arguments, put it aside. They fell in love. They gave birth to the first kit of pure blooded tribe cat. He was the only of the litter to make it, and was named by the starry cats themselves. He became Teller of The Moon. In the moons to come, the cats would form a hierarchy, and make a life worth living. That was many many moons ago. Now the tribe has dwindled slightly, but they hold strong. They have their own ways of serving the starry cats, which they have named. The Tribe of Endless Hunting. Holding ceremonies once every moon to honor these cats, and those who had begun the tribe, they now are slowly gaining power. The Teller of The Moon has just been appointed, so now, they await their words.

HIGH RANKS ARE AVAILABLE

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

┌── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┐

███████████████████████████
she/her • bisexual • idk what else to put
⤜───────⤛
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

└── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┘

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:34 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i was your 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎 and you were my 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎.
"daraku shita aibyō" is what they call love now that it's been identified as a disease. only people over the age of eighteen can go thru the cure safely. daraku shita aibyō is known to cause depression, aggressive behavior, severe obsessiveness, become an addiction, severe jealousy which may lead to killing, and even suicide in some severe cases. anyone who believes they have dsa must report it immediately for treatment. it is forbidden for people of the opposite genders to touch or talk in any way if they are uncured, otherwise it'll make the risk of catching dsa higher. students are evaluated at the age of seventeen, and are given a number between one and ten to be called while taking treatment as if they are an experiment. then they are paired with someone of a similar number. after they finish college or university, they are to get married and raise the next generation. people always say that after you're cured, you become happier and free.
but the truth is, is that you are trapped. no one has a say in who they get married with and they are all fed lies. there are people who don't like the way the world is though. some are rebels who download illegal music (which is music based on love) and meet uncured of the opposite gender. some even fall in love. some may still believe in love.

i was saving you but you were killing me.

main thread
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:20 am

after months of aimless wandering, rick grimes and the close-knit g-
roup that follows him have stumbled upon the seemingly peaceful c-
ommunity of alexandria. the place as a whole strives to maintain th-
e civilized society within its walls - but to those who have spent a l-
ong time on the outside, it may seem like nothing but a farce. perh-
aps these people are just trying to ignore the real threats out there,
pretending like nothing has changed. yet, to others, it's a symbol of
hope that society can be rebuilt from the ashes.

even then, that hope comes with the knowledge that this communit-
y could be in danger at any moment - if not from the dead, then fro-
m the living. the world has changed, and if you want something to s-
tay, you must be prepared to fight for it - something many residents
of alexandria seem grimly unready to do. can alexandria find its bal-
ance between keeping peace inside the walls and being ready to de-
fend itself, or will this conflict of ideas destroy it from the inside out?

( ➼ ❝ your bones ) —— main thread // discussion
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me