The Prophecies Unfold Main Forms & Discussion //Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Should we carry on from where we left off? Or Do a reboot & start fresh?

Continue from where we left off!
13%
Reboot! It's been so long.
88%

Total votes : 8

Re: ACCEPTING The Prophecies Unfold W.cats~ Forms & Discussi

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:25 pm

Lights.Out wrote:I’m working on my first post now! It should be up within an hour or so!

Yay sounds good! I wasn’t able to make mine as in depth as i’d like to because i was in a hurry to leave for work but it’s okay haha
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:46 pm

Alrighty I posted! It was a little bit rushed, but I really wanted to get my starting post up lol
I have a few things to get done, but I'll start reaching out about relos soon!
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:50 pm

@lights, yay sounds good !!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:22 pm

StormWillow's first post is up and her forum has changed to include her crush possibilities
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆─── leafpaw.

Postby star star. » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:57 pm

©
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
leafpaw
nine moons - warrior apprentice - she-cat (she/her)

USER. star star.
    NAME. leafpaw
    GENDER. she-cat
    AGE. nine moons
    ORIENTATION. aroace
    SONG. do you want it all? - two door cinema club
    FAMILY. willow & spark [parents; deceased]
    song [sister; unknown]
    crystalflare [adoptive older brother]
    CRUSH. n/a
    MATE. n/a

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
do you want it, do you want it, do you want it all? because you want to be all.

PERSONALITY. leafpaw is a rather bright and loud cat with big dreams. she tends to be a bit impulsive and speaks without thinking on occasion (and tends to be rather blunt sometimes due to this), which makes her and crystalflare a disastrous duo whenever they're paired together. doesn't entirely see the point of following rules letter-for-letter but does her best to anyway. she also struggles a bit at making any sort of deep, meaningful relationships, so most of her relationships tend to be rather surface-level.

HISTORY. leafpaw was born as 'leaf' to her parents, spark and willow, with her sister, song. her father, spark, died shortly after her and song's birth, so the only memories she has of him are stories her mother used to tell her and song. after the accident, they moved further into the forest. when leaf was four moons old, she was separated from her mother and sister due to a fight with a badger. willow was killed during the attack, and leaf doesn't know what happened to her sister. a few days after the attack, she was found near the moonclan border by crystalflare who immediately took her in. he pled his case to dapplestar, and took care of leafpaw whenever he wasn't busy. she views him as an older brother, and he sees her as a younger sister. afterwards, leafpaw has done her best to prove herself worthy of being in the clan - even if she tends to act on impulse most of the time and isn't the best at following the rules letter-for-letter.
Last edited by star star. on Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bluestream

Postby Nyverria » Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:19 pm

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Riversplash
xxFather: Thunderclaw
xxSibling(s): Here
xxCrush: Here‏‏‎
xxMate: Here
xxPast Mate(s): Here
xxKits: Here
xxScent: Rainfall
xxVoice Claim: Emily Blunt

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Bluestream
xxAge: 30 moons
xxRank: Warrior
xxSexuality: Heterosexual
xxGender: Female
xxTraits +: Courteous, Honest,
xxLoyal, Sensible, Wise, Witty
xxTraits -: Fanatical, Hostile
xxIndecisive, Judgmental,
xxResentful, Stubborn

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA “blue” colored she-cat
xxwith a tail that flows
xxlike water accompanied with
xxbeautiful blue eyes.

╚═════════════════════╝
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bluekit was born in Moonclan as the only surviving kit in her litter or so she thought. Her mother along with her two brothers had all passed during birth. From what her father had told her was that her brothers were born not breathing and her mother loss too much blood. Bluekit was raised by her foster mother, Fawnspot along with her own kits as well. During Bluepaw's apprenticeship she was known to be a very good swimmer and thus earning her water-like name Bluestream.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[url=Here]Bluestream's Thoughts[/url]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Nyverria on Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Whiteflame

Postby Nyverria » Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:19 pm

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Dovefeather
xxFather: Scorchtail
xxSibling(s): Open
xxCrush: Open‏‏‎
xxMate: Open
xxPast Mate(s): Open
xxKits: None
xxScent: Cedar
xxVoice Claim: George Clooney

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Whiteflame
xxAge: 46 moons
xxRank: Warrior
xxSexuality: Heterosexual
xxGender: Male
xxTraits +: Charming, Humble,
xxLogical, Loyal, Mature, Wise
xxTraits -: Confrontational, Fanatical, Resentful
xxStubborn, Haughty, Jealous

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA short-haired white flame-point
xxtom with ice blue eyes.
xxUnder his white pelt is a sturdy,
xxmuscular build.

╚═════════════════════╝
Whiteflame doesn't have much of a story to him. He is the son of Dovefeather and Scorchtail with no other siblings. He did know that there were past litters from his parents but to his knowledge, they didn't last but a few hours after being born so therefore his parents hovered over him his entire kithood and partially his time during training to become a warrior. As he grew older both of his parents soon passed away from illness during leaf-bare, thus he is the only remaining member of his family.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Relationships
Here

Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆─── crystalflare.

Postby star star. » Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:28 pm

©
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
crystalflare
twenty-five moons - warrior - tom (he/him)

USER. star star.
    NAME. crystalflare
    GENDER. tom
    AGE. twenty-five moons
    ORIENTATION. oriented aroace (demi-biromantic asexual)
    SONG. song i believe in - vian izak, davide rossi
    FAMILY. jadeheart [mother; deceased]
    rustclaw [father; deceased]
    leafpaw [adoptive younger sister]
    CRUSH. n/a
    MATE. n/a

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
we didn't sleep, i recall - just dreamed of growing old.

PERSONALITY. crystalflare is a bright young tom. it can sometimes take him a moment to understand something, but once it clicks it clicks. he can be rather unstoppable once he sets his mind to something, and is rather stubborn as a result. he also tends to be a bit impulsive - it's gotten better over the years (meaning he can reign himself in better), but whenever he gets with someone on his wavelength it can become a bit of a disaster for everyone involved. crystalflare also tends come across as a bit aloof, but it's never on purpose - just because he's a bit stuck in his own head at times. he cares openly about everyone in the clan.

HISTORY. crystalflare was born as the only kit to jadeheart and rustclaw and was named after an old kit-hood friend of his mother's. he has your standard growing-up-in-the-clan experience: become an apprentice, do your best for your clan and learn to stop being so brash and stubborn all the time, become a warrior. a moon after earning his name, he lost his mother due to a nasty bought of greencough, and his father passed a few moons after jadeheart. crystalflare had met leafpaw (then leaf) one day when he was out hunting, and after finding out that she didn't have anyone, immediately offered to take her with him. she was a bit hesitant at first but he promised he'd keep her safe and she eventually folded. (his father, rustclaw, knew leafpaw for less than a moon before he also passed.) he strives to be the best warrior he can and is happy with his current position as a warrior.
Last edited by star star. on Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:28 pm

Hi guyss!
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacey-Mushroom » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:36 pm

Hey lunar! :D

My first post is up now toooo! I loved reading everyone's posts so far btw!

My pronouns are It / Its / Itself

Gemini Sun ↠ Sagittarius Moon ↠ Gemini Rising

I am autistic
I have borderline personality disorder

Spacey-Mushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me