Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby mari rosee » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:33 am

x

NEFARIOUS
x
x
The current year is 2074. The government stands stronger than
ever, yet small illegal organizations have developed over time,
and a few became almost as powerful. And one of these dang-
erous groups is called Project Inferno, consisting of ten teena-
gers captured by numerous handlers. Every female or male w-
ho undergoes the experiments involved in the project will bec-
ome a supervillain, against their own will. Furthermore, each
teen falls under a certain stereotype, whether it's the popular
girl, the outsider, or something else. The scientists say that
their personalities are their greatest powers, and will assist
the rather unfortunate ten as they, with no other choice, a-
ttempt to conquer the government.

Randomly selected and numbered, the subjects are sedated,
often forcefully due to their fruitless attempts at struggling.
The laboratory, which is a labyrinth of empty hallways and
eerie rooms, is located underground, beneath parts of the
city that never sleeps, New York. It was previously a bomb
shelter back in the mid 2000s, yet it was renovated, and
has become a terrifying and unknown place that lacks a
single escape route. Moving on, the subjects are constan-
tly tested on, to the point where it could be considered t-
orture. They are given various powers, and the scientists
work to remove their weaknesses, using pretty unsafe pr-
ocedures, as well as to find and enhance their strengths.

Not a soul knows how risky the journey to being a super-
villain could be, and they aren't sure how hazardous the
laboratory's conditions are either. It'll be nearly impossi-
ble to make it through, let alone get out of the horrible
place. After three years of intense testing, starting the v-
ery day they are taken, the villains-in-training will be f-
ighting against the people they once trusted using all of
their supernatural abilities, and different personalities.
With ten diverse teenagers entering a brand new envir-
onment, who knows what drama could blossom?

x

STEREOTYPES

The Popular Girl ━ Reserved
The Wallflower ━ Reserved (?)
The Outsider ━ Open
The Sweet Girl ━ Open
The Flirt ━ Open

The Golden Boy ━ Open
The Rebel ━ Open
The Athlete ━ Open
The Unknown ━ Open
The Heartthrob ━ Open

x
x
I hope you are interested! If so, please let me kn-
ow. This interest check is still a work in progress.
hi !! my name is mari. i'm semi-active on cs, so i might not be
online to check messages & trades too often. i enjoy writingx &
literate+ roleplaying on this site. [ female, she/her pronouns. ]

x
mari rosee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:22 am

this will be semi lit, but this is the plot so far may add more but i would like to see what everyone thinks.

Four humans were frozen for a 1000 years, it is now 3016. They were froze for a reason, reason being they had died from a cancer that was not curable. But, there final wish was to be frozen so they can be brought back to life in the near future, once there was a way to bring them back alive. They knew it would take time for something like that to come round, and everyone they knew would be long gone but they were still young and hadn’t experienced life yet. Once they had awoken, their memories were gone. They couldn’t remember their friends, family any memories from the past but they can still read and write they have general knowledge of a twenty-one year old. It could be days, months, years until their memories come back.

However, a lot has happened in 1000 years. Global warming has taken its toll, so it has flooded the plant but the humans had thought their way on how to survive the flood. They had built three large boats but of course it couldn’t fit every human on board so billions died. Only the smartest, useful and the rich were allowed on the boats. They sailed for two hundred years until they came across an island, it was big enough for everyone to live on so they started to develop on it. It was slow, at start but everything gradually started to feel like the past. Houses, cars, buildings were built but much better than they use to be. Everything was more environmental friendly, they didn’t want to make any mistakes again to create another global warming.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:02 pm

I've kinda got a shell of an idea here, I'm not yet sure if I'll do anything with it, so I'm gonna post it and see if anyone has
comments/suggestions or would be interested.

the concept is based around Alice in Wonderland, and the general idea is that there are different versions of wonderland that exist in different worlds/parallel universes, and somehow various versions of the iconic characters all end up in the same wonderland, outside of their own universe. people could play versions of the AiW characters from various interpretations (say, American McGee's Alice, Tim Burton's Alice, or something like Fables/The Wolf Among Us), the originals from the books, or create their own take on the characters.
I could also expand it to include fairytales and the like in general. The plot will most likely have something to do with everyone realizing that they're surrounded by versions of themself from other dimensions, and getting back to their respective worlds - possibly before they end up trapped in this inter-dimensional wonderland?

anyway, that's what I've got so far!
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neon. » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:37 pm

I’d like to do an rp with a Virtual Reality + MMORPG setting, but I don’t have a set plot quite yet. I’m tossing a few ideas around rn. They’re all mostly outlines; I’d like to see if there’s any interest or if anyone has any comments/suggestions. These would all be Semi-Lit -> Lit.

a) Something along the lines of SAO- characters get trapped within a game. It’d be a classic mmorpg, with something going wrong during beta testing, or someone purposely trapping them there.
b) AI Issues- It could go along with the characters get trapped in a videogame storyline, but it would also feature in-game AI becoming ‘real’. Dying at the hands of a sentient NPC leads to them taking over the player’s body in real life. Maybe that’s what traps the player in the game.
c) More Black Mirror/Dead Man Wonderland style: When imprisoned, inmates have an ‘avatar’ created for them in this Virtual Reality World. They go through challenges, leveling up their avatar, etc, where dying means your avatar drops back to level one. Prisoners that hit the level cap have their sentence reduced/or are freed. You can also trade in game gold for better facilities in real life. The virtual reality world is broadcast to the public.
d) MMORPG Setting where the in-game questline is the main plot. No trapped in game plotline or rogue AI, just something with an inventive questline, and it follows guild members completing the quests together. For a roleplay like this, I’d be interested in working with someone to create a universe, as it could involve a lot of world building.
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower. » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:24 pm

X3 furry high school?

Small Paw High
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░

Hello!
i'm wildflower but you
can call me flower!
I enjoy making friends,
trading, roleplaying, &
creating art!
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░

─────────────────────────

────────────────────────────────────
Extra things:
The Rares List & The Fair Trade Thread are very helpful!
Check out this topic for a whole list of helpful sources
Look at my Trade Thread for more info on trading me!
Need help with something on cs? Ask me or ask here!
I love Free Rein, wildlife, traveling the world,
horses/any animal, reading, writing & roleplaying!

Advertisements; _Cerberus_'s Red Toxic Giveaway!

Have a lovely day!

Dreamies | Dressups | Art Gallery |

───────────────────────────────────

wildflower.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moon's Blood » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:20 pm

Okay, I've got a little bit of an idea on a roleplay; please let me know what you guys think.

So, I was thinking about making a boxing/martial arts roleplay.
    Please don't confuse this with WWE wrestling or anything crazy. I'm thinking more along the lines of Karate Kid or Rocky. And I would like it to be at least semi-lit.

The violence in the roleplay would (typically) stay inside the ring, and wouldn't infringe upon CS rules. Now, there would be punching and kicking (which, I checked twice, is allowed in CS rules so long as it's not excessive and injuries and such are not described in bloody, gory, or gruesome detail).

So basically it'd be a roleplay about a group of teenage guys and girl, who are probably 17 to early 20s, who like to blow off a little steam and stay in shape. They may all start out as strangers from entirely different backgrounds, but ultimately they all have one common love; boxing/martial arts.
    I haven't quite decided which it should be, so thats why I'm listing both boxing and martial arts as being interchangeable.

Now, as for deciding who wins and who loses a sparring match (because we don't want any god moding or power playing), I've thought of four different ways to determine who wins.
      1. One person agrees to be the loser
      2. I put up a poll on the thread and let people vote anonymously
      3. I give each character in the match a number and use a random number generator to see who wins
      4. Each person sends me a pm with who they would like to win, if it's a draw I use option 3

The problem with the second option is that anyone can vote, not just people in the roleplay.

So please, let me know your feed back. I haven't seen a roleplay like this on CS so I feel like it could either go well, or it could go awfully.
    But any feedback is good feedback.
    Thanks for your time, guys
Last edited by Moon's Blood on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moon's Blood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minigunner » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:25 pm

NeonDisaster wrote:I’d like to do an rp with a Virtual Reality + MMORPG setting, but I don’t have a set plot quite yet. I’m tossing a few ideas around rn. They’re all mostly outlines; I’d like to see if there’s any interest or if anyone has any comments/suggestions. These would all be Semi-Lit -> Lit.

a) Something along the lines of SAO- characters get trapped within a game. It’d be a classic mmorpg, with something going wrong during beta testing, or someone purposely trapping them there.
b) AI Issues- It could go along with the characters get trapped in a videogame storyline, but it would also feature in-game AI becoming ‘real’. Dying at the hands of a sentient NPC leads to them taking over the player’s body in real life. Maybe that’s what traps the player in the game.
c) More Black Mirror/Dead Man Wonderland style: When imprisoned, inmates have an ‘avatar’ created for them in this Virtual Reality World. They go through challenges, leveling up their avatar, etc, where dying means your avatar drops back to level one. Prisoners that hit the level cap have their sentence reduced/or are freed. You can also trade in game gold for better facilities in real life. The virtual reality world is broadcast to the public.
d) MMORPG Setting where the in-game questline is the main plot. No trapped in game plotline or rogue AI, just something with an inventive questline, and it follows guild members completing the quests together. For a roleplay like this, I’d be interested in working with someone to create a universe, as it could involve a lot of world building.

That sounds like a good idea ^.^
Anyone in for a CS pet rp?
More active on Flight Rising atm
Minigunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:09 am

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a warrior roleplay that
involved your characters [like already drawn characters] or I was wondering if anyone
knew about something like this on deviantart? if so would you mind
messaging me some links? or if you would like to help me create one and co-own
with me? I really want to do this so I can develop my warrior cat characters more!
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:19 am

I'm debating between two ideas and would like your opinions on them. Please tell me your comments, suggestions, preferences, and/or ideas, they will help a lot.

The following ideas will all be semi-lit or literate topics. They probably won't have too many players in them, a maximum of ten I think.

Shapeshifters - For centuries, shapeshifters and hunters have a grudge against each other. Why it started,
        nobody really remembers, though it caused great division between two powerful kinds of people. But when shapeshifters and hunters mysteriously start disappearing, the two sides will have to overcome years of conflict to save those that are gone.
    Unwind - In a world where teenagers between thirteen and eighteen can be sent to harvest camps, every
        child wants to be a good one. If you are good, you won't be unwound—your body won't be taken apart and donated to those who need those parts. A few teens from a local high school have found out that they'll be sent to the harvest camp to be unwound in a few days. Determined to not let that be the end, those teenagers run away, a group of wanted people on the run. They don't want to cause trouble. They only want to stay alive. Just until they turn eighteen.
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyGalleth » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Hello. :3 My name is LadyGalleth, but call me L.G.

I'm looking for someone who would be interest in either group or 1x1 RPs of either Dragon Age or Assassin's Creed 2. :) We can discuss plot ideas from there, but I just came here to see if anyone would be interested in doing a RP based around those. :3

Have a nice day and happy New Year!!

~L.G.<3
----------John Watson----------
We can't giggle, it's a crime scene!

_

_

_

_

_
We solve crimes, I blog about it,
he forgets his pants

Signature By Crimson_Raven