⚜ snake eyes && crooked dice.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

visitor count...

hot fuego.
36%
hi, bae c:
64%

Total votes : 58

sarah

Postby pumpkin. » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:35 am

Last edited by pumpkin. on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚜ snake eyes && crooked dice.

Postby pumpkin. » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:53 am

pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

your "everything better" plan... [travis ross o'riley

Postby pumpkin. » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:09 am

xImage

xxxxit's horrible, really; feeling so completely and utterly worthless and numb.
xxxxxthe worst part is when you get used to it; then you know there's no escaping.

inden"hey, freckle-face!" a taunting voice rung out across the crowded high school hallway, bouncing off the walls until they collided with the ears of a specific boy. his head was lowered so his grey eyes were averted to the floor, and his ear-buds were in; you wouldn't be able to tell the jibe was directed towards him if he didn't flinch in reaction to the words. the remaining students scattered as a group of tall, obviously self-indulgent boys sauntered over to the lone one, who was in the process of closing his locker. he noticed their presence and visibly tensed, his stance growing rigid as he lifted his head to meet the eyes of the apparent leader. "w-what do you want, blair?" he inquired, his voice shy and barely audible over the clanging of classroom doors closing. blair didn't reply, he only smirked before he forcefully grabbed the smaller boy's hand, pushing up his sleeve to reveal the blue, yellow, purple and black bruises, not specifically new or old. "aw, did daddy hurt you again?" he snickered, "you deserve it. nerd." he released his anaconda-grip on the boy's arm before shoving him against the lockers and scurrying off with his group of followers so he wasn't late for class.
indenit was the second month of freshman year, and the same timid boy was by his locker again. he was glancing around rapidly, seemingly looking for something-- or someone. his eyes appeared to be... brighter. the main difference, however, was that he was wearing a long-sleeved shirt. and what month was it? may? he didn't care, though, as his gaze landed on a petite brunette girl who'd entered the hallway; he was too focused on trying to get her attention. which did happen, after a while. their eyes met and huge grins instantly broke across each of their faces, but not before the boy outstretched his arms to signify the fact that he wanted a hug. soon enough her arms were wrapped around his torso and she was hiding her face in his chest. the boy, standing at the height of 6'1", had to bend down slightly so he could press his lips against her head. "hey, katie," he murmured into her hair. the two separated and he strung his arm over her shoulder, ignoring the glares from other males as he walked down the hallway with the girl.
indenlittle did the boy know, the girl he'd fallen in love with-- his best friend, his protector, his savior-- would be killed three years later by the collision with melancholia. little did he know he'd be stuck with his aggravating father and his torturous thoughts. little did he know, he'd have the power to control the storms when he lived. he didn't know he'd be mutated. he didn't know anything.

xxxxxxI loved katie. I still do. I love her. no one will ever be able to replace her.
xxxxxxxshe was there when no one else was, and for that I am grateful; I love her.

pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pumpkin. » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:36 am

pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pumpkin. » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:40 am

pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pumpkin. » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:44 am

pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

image save for sweetheart

Postby pumpkin. » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:59 am

Code: Select all
[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mce7zwwDOX1qlmuluo1_500.jpg[/img]
pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

daisy duke from dukes of hazzard

Postby pumpkin. » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:22 am

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101226200454/dukes-of-hazzard/images/9/96/256y1wx.gif[/img]
pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

youtube image saves

Postby pumpkin. » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:44 am

[img]http://0a.img.v4.skyrock.net/7066/22637066/pics/2860426510_10.jpg[/img]

[img]http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131127034542/teenwolffanon/images/4/48/Tumblr_mqb16aKdvL1qdsywgo1_500.jpg[/img]

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/d1fcaeb2bb03ef84252133a0ee38ff7b/tumblr_mttretlpnR1qhie51o5_r1_250.gif[/img]
pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pumpkin. » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:59 am

pumpkin.

My pets