The City of Supernaturals (Characters & Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The City of Supernaturals (Characters & Discussion)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:31 am

I didn't actually see a character limit, unless i just missed it.

Anyway, cool.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:16 pm

Full Name: Rika Rose

Nickname (if any): Rennie.

Pronouns: She/her-They/them

Sexuality: Demigirl Lesbian

Species: human hunter

Powers/Abilities: still being one in training and not nearly as experienced as other hunters you could find but she did have good knowledge of using a crossbow which was her weapon of choice, only having her favorite one on her when the veil began to weaken with a coaster of arrows, and she can set up the less complicated tarp and be able to run at a good pace when it came to speed but other than that she had little knowledge on anything else.

Appearance: being slightly but still noticeably taller than your average female with a slender build, her hair is a solid black that was kept in a ponytail every so often due to it being longer but well kept to their likening as she enjoyed the look and feel of her hair flowing behind her, while having a noticeable streak of a bright pink that started at the start of her side swept bangs with it going down the back of her hair and ending at the tips, also having a secondary stripe of a cyan blue next to the pink to have a corresponding color that would look nice beside it. Rika happened to wear a light leather black collar that had a bell on it while having tiny amethyst stones embedded into the leather of the collar that circled it, her favorite style of clothes were the ting top and the short sleeve ones as their iconic one they would wear was a dark purple ting top with a dark indigo ring stripe pattern on it, normally wearing a pale pink sweater over it if it may be colder but doesn't when it may be hotter, with Rika eyes color being a brighter blue. when it came to pants and shoes as she would only as she would only wear any kind of pants that was a shade of black, with her choice of shoes being sneakers that didn't involve any tying, not that she didn't know how to tie knot but they hinder her running when she may have to stop and tie them again.

Personality: being unamused by most things and having that stuck-up tone to her as she was equally timid at the same time while being easily startled even if she didn't like to admit it, Rika was someone who got annoyed rather quickly but she was an assertive individual then being aggressive as she saw no need as long showing aggression back to her, she didn't like showing how shy she was either when other were around even if it wasn't that hard to spot, but she didn't have a strong sense of leadership as she didn't hesitate to put herself in that spot if she needed to. though even if she was a hunter who was raised to be against the supernatural as she had no attend taking down the peaceful citizens that were living their lives, never believing all were bad even if she was taught to think the opposite, only wanting to go after one that poses harm to humans and even other supernatural, honestly never seeing the bad in anyone unless they show and prove that they were very much troublesome with no good intent.

[b]Short Bio: being in foster care and was adopted at the age of 17 by a family who was known to take in children and teens to raise them to become a hunter against the forces of the supernatural, Rika was taught the basics as she grew older under her new large family before just moving into the more complicated stuff, but she soon found herself being caught into a bet by their group of friends upon learning that she was being trained to be a hunter to take down supernatural beings, so she felt that she had no choice but to accept the bet that involved taking down a supernatural without any help as well taking proof back with her. so with the promised age to do so being 25 as once she hit that mark as she patiently waited for the veil to weaken once more, grabbing her crossbow and arrow coaster upon preparing to enter the city, having no attend on leaving until she took down a proper malicious supernatural force.

Other:N/A

(in the character listing it does say the limit is up the four characters and it was bugging me having an uneven number of one human and two supernatural so i wanted to have a rookie hunter with the innocent but curious younger human visitors in a town that was filled with unnatural things so i can have one of both lol)
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:41 pm

Full Name:
Juni Jay Reemes
Nickname:
J, Jay
Pronouns:
Any
Sexuality:
Pan
Species:
Neko werecat mix
Powers/Abilities:
Cat form, hiding ears and tail, agility, stealth
Appearance:
Tan skinned beauty with full lips and medium length lashes, as well as nice nails. They have long dark hair to the upper back. It gets wavy towards the bottom, and they part their hair. Meaning they don't have any bangs at all. They have two cat ears, also dark colored, and a white tipped dark tail. They have a variety of clothes, including jeans, shorts, and some dresses/cutesy stuff. They have a cat form as well, dark with white tipped tail and white streak on the chest. They also have golden-brown eyes.

Personality:
Juni is a sweet, sensible, kind, and caring type of person. They're down to earth, friendly, playful, as well as loving art. They're intelligent, loyal, silly, and fun loving. However, they can be wild, loud, are stubborn and hard headed. They're withdrawn if upset, aloof if irritated, seem cold if angered, and can will lash out if angered or hurt. They don't always listen, they can be too quiet at times, they can seem too talkative at times, and they get a bit jumpy.

Short Bio:
Juni was born twenty two years ago to a Neko father and werecat mother. They were loved from the moment they were born. They have two older siblings as well as one younger. The older two are a boy and a girl named Kira and Koro. The younger one identifies as agender and is twelve. They're name is Romi, and Juni is quite protective of them. Juni was given an education and everything. They became an adult and have now been working part time at a flower shop here in the Supernatural city.

Other:
Has a kitten named Joa.
Family has a cat named Jori.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:54 pm

Full Name:
Xana Rai Marrins
Nickname:
An, Na, Rai, X if you really want
Pronouns:
They/them
Sexuality:
Boys (Casimir is crush)
Species:
Kitsune fox shift mix
Powers/Abilities:
One tailed fox form as well as a bigger fox form which also only has one tail. Fox fire that is oddly purple. Agility.
Appearance:
Tan skinned beauty with full lips and longer lashes, as well as nice nails. They have deeply brown eyes that seem to have lighter ringing the pupils. It's really hard to actually see it if so, though. They are shorter and slender, about five foot six. They have deep brown hair that gets wavy at the ends. They have a part instead of bangs, and a variety of clothes. They seem to favor blues, reds, pink, and sometimes a bit of red. The fox is dark brownish in either form, with white muzzle, chest, belly, toes and tail tip.

Personality:
Xana is a sweet, soft, gentle, and loyal type. They're intelligent, playful, fun loving, as well as cuddly when they want to be. They're friendly, love running, love little ones, and booksmart. However, they're Stubvorn, hard headed, fiery, as well as headshy. They're shy, nervous, anxious at times, and don't always listen to others. They're withdrawn if upset, bottles things up, sometimes too quiet, or sometimes seem too talkative. They don't like loud sounds or sudden movements, have a phobia of bees, and can be jumpy.

Short Bio:
Xana was born twenty eight years ago, to Reese (R-ee-s) and Zero. Zero or Zo is their dad and Reese is their mom. They have no older or younger siblings, but have three siblings. They were born as quadruplets, and the others are a boy, girl, and genderfluid. Their names are Titus, Vina, and Yomi. They were all raised with love and care. They were given a good enough education and everything they needed. Now, Xana and their three siblings are all adults, living their lives here.

Other:
They have two foxes named Kuri and Yurei.
Dad is Japanese and a two tailed Kitsune, mom is Native American.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:53 pm

Character list is now updated!
I think we've hit the quota for characters already, but I'll allow for a little more time to see if anyone else is joining before starting.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:19 am

Full Name: Gemma Lunarchest
Nickname (if any): Gem or Luna
Pronouns: she. her, hers
Sexuality: Demisexual
Species: Centaur (half human, half horse)
Powers/Abilities: No powers, but is talented to use various weapons, mostly swords, Bows and Arrows. Horseback and front kicks, as well as body slams.
Appearance: Pale golden horse body, with silver white socks and long yellow tail. The human side is a pale pale-skinned female, with long blond hair and blue eyes. She wears silver armor clothes with little gold, has shoulder armor and armor on her horse forms back with a place for the sword, bow, and some arrows.

Personality: She thinks about things very logically but is creative and very imaginative. However, it is difficult for her to focus on things, especially if the matter is of no greater interest to her. She is very flexible can adapt to new things, and likes change. Being in one place for too long is not her thing at all and she can get depressed about it. She likes to be the center of attention and gets self-confidence from feeling that she is better than others. So a bit selfish and helpless alone needs someone to take care of things.

Short Bio: She was born and lived in the forest near Ashmoore Park with a Centaur community. She was trained as a knight at a very young age for safety matters. She is very human friendly and is knowed to protect them always when needed to.

Other: -
Last edited by Queen of flames on Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:20 am

Full Name: Alastair Blackthorn
Nickname (if any): Allstar, Shadow Deer
Pronouns: he, him, his
Sexuality: Homosexual, Aromantic
Species: Deer Centaur (half human, half deer)
Powers/Abilities: Blue Fire manipulation, he can create and use blue flames on his hands and his horns. Shadow stealth magic, he can hide in shadow and remain undetected.
Appearance: Black-coated shadowed deer body, with one white leg. His human side is a darker darker-skinned male, with long messy black hair, which goes from his head to his back all the way to his tail. He has two long horns on his head and deer-like ears. His so-called human ears are covered by long side hairs, which go to his chest. Don't wear any clothes on his human side.

Personality: He lacks understanding and is a bit irrational about many things, really irresponsible especially when bored, can do the stupidest things in his head, and doesn't hesitate to carry them out no matter how dangerous they are. He is able to inspire and motivate others, but lazy to be motivated by others' requests if the topic is not interesting. He is mildly rebellious and, at least at the moment, unable to love others, usually very calm.

Short Bio: He was born in the same community as Gemma, but he was being chased away after they found out his magic, which was pretty problematic yet dangerous. He has trained his magic alone and he is not so human-friendly, as he is knowed to use his powers to scare them.

Other:
Last edited by Queen of flames on Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:23 am

Full Name: Savannah Mooncrown
Nickname (if any): Whitemist, or cursed one
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Elf, cursed Lycan
Powers/Abilities: Crystal Magic, she can use magic through crystals and gems, for magician moves, healing wounds, summoning entities, and creating or breaking seals. The curse is, that at nighttime she will unwantedly turn into a Lycan, and the form gets more powerful during a full moon. She is able to use weapons, like swords or magical scepters, and has a good knowledge of potions.
Appearance: Pale-skinned girl with pure white long hair and very unoriginal ice blue, turquoise eyes. Elf ears and skinny, medium-sized body. Her cursed form is a very large white-furred humanoid wolf with deep red eyes. She wears a powerful purple-pink amethyst necklace, which calms her mind and aggression in her lycan form. She wears a white long dress, with a black corset and a long black hood with little stars on it.

Personality: She is very careful about things, but she keeps her personal opinions a secret from others, which is why she can appear a bit shy or cold. Very independent, does not enjoy being in large groups, and does not think about the past or the future. She has no plans for life, live one day at a time. She is very quiet, neither a leader nor a follower, yet gentle, calm, and empathetic towards others.

Short Bio: She was born in Ashmoore city, with her parents and two siblings. She was always interested in magic and eventually was able to learn them. One faithful day she wanted to get out of the town by night in full, where she found out about the curse her family had from somewhere as she unwantedly turned into a lycan and hurt anyone around her, without remembering almost anything in the morning.

Other: may do a male human hunter likely and finish those forms
Last edited by Queen of flames on Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:47 am

Looks good so far! I'll add them once they're completed~
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:42 pm

I do believe Alistair would bra Faun, not a centaur.
Or is a faun a goat?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me