❝ ( 𝐈 π’π‡πŽπ“ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ„π’π’π„ππ†π„π‘ !!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❝ ( 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 πƒπŽ ππŽπ“ π“π‘π˜ πŒπ„ π“πŽπƒπ€π˜ !!

Postby serafim » Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:37 am

── mi-sun gwak, goes by her english nickname of 'lillith' and accepts nick
      names from very few, if any at all ── twenty-two years old ── 160cm or
      5'3 tall ── cisfemale and uses she/her pronouns ── has several noticeab
      le piercings such as her ears and septum that she occasionally will wear..
      ── demisexual/romantic and isn't one to fall for blatant flirting . . . . . .
      ───── πŽπ‡ πŒπ€πŒπˆ! π“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 'π‘π€π‘πˆ, 𝐈 π‡πˆπ“ πŽππ„-π…πˆπ…π“π˜ 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐇
      𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πŽπ‘ππ„π‘ ππŽπ– 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐃 πˆπ“ π…πŽπ‘ πŒπ„ π’πˆπƒπ„π–π€π˜π’ ───────
      lillith is a cold beauty who doesn't reveal much about herself and in fact w
      ill act a bit curt upon initial meeting until she thinks something past acqua
      intences can be established; she doesn't like wasting her time on things shi
      e thinks would be short-lived. she's a sly fox who will do what she must toi
      achieve something, whether that's in a more physical sense of getting wha
      t she needs out of someone or verbal is usually up to her discretion.xxxxxi
Last edited by serafim on Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ( 2:20 am on the dash !!

Postby mtuan, » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:30 am

> Kang (l) Seung-Hun (f), english name is Cypress, though he does not have any other
nicknames of interest, and doesn't expect anyone else to come up with much, either
> twenty-four year old, demiromantic demisexual, American nationality + Korean, 5'9
> first impression, he's the type of dude who always gives 200% of his time and effort
into everything and anything he does, he never minds the work but has a bad habit o
f overexerting himself without realizing until he's sore and exhausted the next day; s
ays he knows himself in and out, and while he can be emotionally self-aware, he is n
ot so much with regards to physical prowess- he takes too much pride in it to give in
> strong sense of justice and strong moral code, he both hates stepping out of line w
hen it doesn't align with his sense of virtue, and when others do not receive the justi
ce that he believes was deserved; he really seeks out being able to put his peers bac
k in their place when he believes they're wrong- making him quite the aggressive kid
> but he also has a thirst for victory, an ambition to always take up a challenge- and
win (-the most important bit, here); always has something to prove, he hates when t
here isn't an opportunity to prove himself and will go stirring trouble if it's necessary
> cognizant and mindful of the way he acts with or around others, this dude is gener
ally pretty sharp and well-equip with acting the way he believes is appropriate- an e
loquent speaker and an actor above all else; that being said- he loves acting silly wit
h his close friends and is often their biggest 'baby'.. he loves being doted on and love
d on by his friends and doesn't mind having to work for their attention, in all honesty
> with those he is comfortable with, he can be quite immature and whiny- loves to c
omplain and sweet talk his way into privileges with his friends; and the easiest way t
o prove that [they] care about him is to simply let him get away with it- albeit equal
ly teasing him and poking fun at his attitude, whenever he chooses to be a brat, too
> he loves being teased- or told off, whichever one comes first, he loves the push ba
ck and the more that his friends don't take his nonsense, the better, hah; but it does
take a certain type of relationship that's built over time to share the same vibe, oth
erwise, he just feels like he's being genuinely pushed around and doesn't take kindly
> anyway, he's not above equally doting on his friends as well, but through acts of se
rvice or the little gifts; soft and mushy boy, but straightens his back real quick when
anyone else says anything about him at all, unfortunately kind of ashamed of it haha
> easily excitable, kinda like a puppy, and tries to remind himself to be optimistic wi
th the future; likewise, he dislikes people who are really gloomy, it brings him down

mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ( try to catch me if you can !!

Postby mtuan, » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:31 am

> epsilon, his maiden name was yang (:
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ( jumping off the edge !!

> Liu (l) Yi Ren (f), english name is Alexander, but close friends call him lex, just close friends
> twenty-six years old, demiromantic demisexual, though he's convinced he's ace at the mom
ent for sure, genderfluid (any pronouns, doesn't care for em) and he'll do what he wants, thx
> tall and slender, he has a very lean physique and doesn't like to look bulky, despite having q
uite the well-built physique; likes to lean both ways with his appearance, so yaknow... is 5'11
> first impression, empathetic and doting, but quiet and a bit on the soft-spoken side, this bo
y always seems to have his loved ones in mind, the kinda guy to have extras of one thing or a
nother because he happened to think his buddies might want some of what he has, anyway; v
ery affectionate to say the least, but this also very much so transforms into devotion as well~
> cautious and a lil bit judgmental in terms of who he keeps within his inner circle, he has cu
rated a little safe space for himself- or will, and thinks to protect his 'peace' above all else; o
f course, those who are within his little circle are considered his peace, so take that however
> he's very devoted- to his friends, to his studies, to his passions and interests, and a loyal lov
er too (-not that he would know anything about that, he's rarely someone who plays a part in
those... romantic endeavors and is a little lagging on the emotional side, to say the least; iro
nic, considering he tries to be understanding under other not-at-all-romantic circumstances-)
> although he's very quickly known to be quite the jealous individual, somewhat 'possessive' i
n a sense with those he has strong affections for, who doesn't enjoy when he's been shoved as
ide to any degree; heavily tied to his judgmental nature, this dude hates when others meddle
with his relationships & will act accordingly to 'get rid of' the distractions.. he can be p whiny
> bullheaded and grudge-bearing, despite seemingly soft-spoken and willing to most, when w
ronged, he won't let go so easily; and has a penchant for getting what he wants that way too
> that goes for bouncing back after a bad break as well, this dude kinda doesn't know when t
o give up, he'll find the will to pick himself back up after chaos and sort of "restart" as he see
s fit; call him a bit of a dreamer for that, perhaps all things considered, he's hoping for more
> or maybe just in general, this dude doesn't know when to give up, so he just.. doesn't. ever
> anyway, he's happiest when the world is peaceful and his friends are close by and nothing c
an take those kinda things away from him, thanks; doesn't enjoy chaos, but creates chaos (:
Last edited by mtuan, on Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ( they say dreamers never die !!

> hera
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:55 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ

── ji minji '[지민지];' her english name is asteria. a common nickname for her is "aster," but it
isn't a nickname' she's fond of if it isn't from a person' she's fond of '──' demifemale [she/they]
──' twenty-four years old,' her birthday is the 8th of april '──' homosexual/homoromantic ──
six foot [184 cm] with lots and lots of muscle, dark hair that is dyed red and dark eyes ──
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Last edited by a ghost! on Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ( 𝐈 π’π‡πŽπ“ 𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐌 !!

Postby lush » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:12 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’
π˜πŽπ”π‘π„ 𝐀 π’πˆπ™π„ π“πŽπŽ ππˆπ†βŸ
***** 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 π’π‡πˆπ“ π…πˆπ“π’ !

π†πŽπ“ 𝐀 π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐇 ππŽπ–βŸ
π’πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πŠπˆπ‘π“ πˆπ’ πƒπˆπŽπ‘ !
text text text text text text text te
β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’
xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 π‹πˆππ’ π‹πŽπŽπŠ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π‹πˆπŠπ„ π€πŒπ€ππƒπ€ π‹π„ππŽπ‘π„βœπ’β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ !
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
ππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŠπˆπƒπ’ πŽπ”π“ π’π‚π‘π„π€πŒπˆππ† βžπ˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππ„π…πŽπ‘π„!❞
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’ xiβ€’
β”€β”€β”€β”€ππ„π…πŽπ‘π„ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 ? 𝐁𝐂𝐇 π’π“πˆπ‹π‹ π’ππŽπ‘π“πˆππ† π€π–π€π˜ !
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:12 pm

x
lush

My pets