เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ Wolfpath - Former Loner

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:45 pm

๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: Wolfpath
๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’: 32 moons
๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡: Male
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“๐“Š๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž: Pansexual
๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€: Warrior
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐“ˆ: black smoke Maine Coon tom with golden eyes.
๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ:
Strength:โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜† Combat: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†
Endurance:โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜† Agility: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
Tracking: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜† Hunting: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
Swimming: โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† Intelligence: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
Wolfpath is often distant from his fellow clan-mates, mostly due to his pessimism. despite this, when he isn't outright avoiding others or deathly silent, the large tom is quite mellow, and friendly. he's a practical cat, who'd rather see others work on their own weakness than ignore them and brag about their strengths. This tom is patient, willing to wait out tantrums from wailing kits and angry apprentices, and disciplined enough to usually work together with those he doesn't like. Grudge-holding is practically a sport for Wolfpath, he usually doesn't let his grudges take control of his life, though he may let out some disparaging comments. He's a careful cat as well and prefers to proceed with multiple plans, in case one fails and he or others need backups. Unfortunately, his humor tends to lean toward the fatalistic, which tends to bring down the mood.

Wolfpath was born as a loner, to a former kittypet - his father Knight - and a wild loner by the name of Lilac. Born into a large litter of six, the birth wasn't easy on Lilac or her kits. Wolf was born last when his mother was weakest and tired. With no outside help besides Knight, something was bound to happen. Each of his siblings and he was named after something, nature-themed, though mostly plants. Only he and his sister Jay got animal names, being named Wolf - for his larger-than-average size. No one knows why, but the problem - with Wolfpath at least - didn't make itself apparent for a while. But eventually, Wolfpath's stutter made itself known. He was playfully teased by his siblings, but at that point, Wolf's skin was quite thin. Jay was his best friend and confidant, she helped him gain confidence and by the time he was twenty moons, his stutter was mostly gone. It still comes out when he's nervous, or has other intense emotions but it doesn't appear much anymore. It was around this time that he heard mutterings of a group of feral cats that called themselves a clan. He grew interested, left the safety of his family, and eventually found Fallsclan by the time he was twenty-five moons old. It took him a few short moons to get the courage to ask to join, and gladly spent the one moon acting as an apprentice to prove himself. He's only been here a few moons now, but he feels that he's found home, and adores the place.
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€

Voiced by: Idris Elba
Scented like: Cherry & Vanilla
Main Themes(s): Bird Set Free by Sia & Oh No! By Grandson
Other: As stated before strong emotions tend to bring out his stutter. Since coming to Fallsclan he likes to trail along the rivers beach, as he finds it oddly calming and tranquil. Wolfpath can't swim to save his life, but he's very interested in learning, though he doesn't know who to approach for lessons.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ Amberpaw - Apprentice

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:46 pm

๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: Amberpaw
๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’: 10 moons
๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡: Male(Questioning)
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“๐“Š๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž: Androsexual
๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€: Apprentice
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐“ˆ: Long-haired cream and white dappled cat with olive green eyes
๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ: (currently)
Strength:โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜† Combat: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
Endurance:โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† Agility: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
Tracking: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† Hunting: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
Swimming: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† Intelligence: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
Amberpaws is a character, to say the least, he finds omens and messages from Starclan in the little thing. Watch a fox almost catch a rabbit, only for it to escape though injured. "oh that's a sign, something bad going to happen, but while damaged, we'll be whole." Thankfully, these "signs" that he figures out aren't always so bleak, but he's a pessimist, so things aren't always bright and hopeful in Amberpaws mind. He's a stubborn can too, unfortunately to the point that he tends to get into fights a lot, it's probably a hobby at this point for him, to start arguments before it devolves into a physical argument. He likes to sleep in late, much to the annoyance of his denmates, but he's always energetic and generally in a good mood. One of his few saving graces is his empathy and intuitive nature. Despite his craziness, his ability to put himself in others' shoes - paws? - is a gift. Amberpaw's intuitive nature has been a lifesaver in his life, not that he's had many chances to be in times and places that places himself or other in situations where they'd need it.

He was born nuzzled up to his two littermates, Applekit and Swiftkit, with his mother's first litter standing watch. Paledapple had lost much just a moon before his siblings and his birth. She ended up naming her current litter after her fallen family, including his father and grandfather. He was named after his father, whom he resembles greatly. Without a father, his two elder brothers Seedheart and Sleetstep, stepped up to be a good role model for his littermates and him. With his mother still suffering with her grief those first few moons, Sandstone and Brightpool ended up stepping up as caretakers until their mother recovered enough. Amberpaw is close with his littermates, but even closer with his elder siblings. Becoming an apprentice has been an adventure, and allowed himself to blossom.
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€

Voiced by: Emmett Preciado
Scented like: Jasmine & Lemon
Main Themes: Savage Daughter by Sarah Hester & Riptide by Unlike Pluto
Other: Amberpaw doesn't like his name all that much, being named after a cat - even if it is his father - that he never met. He likes to collect shells and feathers and likes to joke that he has an art project complete. He hates swimming, as it often soaks his long fur, which tends to make everything feel a bit heavier than normal.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ Finchpaw - apprentice

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:47 pm

๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: Finchpaw
๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’: 7 Moons
๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡: Female
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“๐“Š๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž: Questioning(Demisexual)
๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€: Apprentice
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐“ˆ: a tall chocolate and white she-cat with dark blue eyes and large ears
๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ: (currently)
Strength: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† Combat: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
Endurance: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜† Agility: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
Tracking: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜† Hunting: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
Swimming: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜† Intelligence: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
Admittedly Finchpaw is a lot like her mother, while the youngest of her siblings, Finchpaw is almost like a second parent - or third technically. That said she's one of the more independent cats in her litter, though also the most solitary of the four. She's dedicated to her clan, and strangely observant, leading to some of the strangest insights at times. Finchpaw is a gentle cat, preferring to talk things out rather than spill blood. But that doesn't mean she can't adapt to the world around her, she catches onto to things quickly and changes tracks just as quickly. Unfortunately, Finchpaw can be quite critical of herself and others, leading to some fights as well. She can be rather impatient as well, whether it's because she felt that she was taking too long to perfect a move, or because someone is making her wait too long doesn't matter. Finchpaw can also be rather clingy when it comes to her family and those she considers friends, which can be a bit much sometimes.

Born into an unlucky yet lucky litter of four, Finchpaw is the youngest of the litter. With all three of her siblings and herself born sickly, it wasn't expected for Finchpaw and her siblings to survive long. Her parents Pinecloud and Boulderstrike were pleasantly surprised and relieved when they started to get better. Though their weakness at their birth has left some worse off than others, Finchpaw doesn't have the strongest immune system due to it. She occasionally would spend anywhere from a few sunrises to half a moon resting in the medicine cat den. At one point it was suggested that she should become the clan's next medicine cat apprentice, which she's quite viciously opposed, with loud and strong words. At least from her point of view, to most others, there was just a lot of hissing and spitting coming from her. She was proudly made a warrior apprentice when she was six moons old, and while she still needs to occasionally spend a few sunrises in the medicine cat den, she finds that everything going well. She just hopes that she can get her warrior name with her siblings in the future.

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€

Voiced by: Saoirse Ronan
Scented like: Balsam fir & Spruce
Main Theme(s): The Moon Will Sing by The Crane Wives & Deathbed by Citizen Soldier
Other: She often spends time away from the clan, due to her own stress, wishing that she was anywhere but in the clan. Due to the fact that she's often sick, she figures she won't be made a warrior for many moons past the usual twelve-moon mark. Finchpaw does her best to live her life with no regrets, while balancing her duty to her clan, which can be troublesome at times.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ Paledapple - Warrior

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:50 pm

๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: Paledapple
๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’: 62 moons
๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡: Female
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“๐“Š๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž: Androsexual
๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€: Warrior
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐“ˆ: Long-haired pale gray dappled she-cat with minimal white and olive green eyes
๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ:
Strength:โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜† Combat: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
Endurance:โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† Agility: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
Tracking: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜† Hunting: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†
Swimming: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜† Intelligence: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
Paledapple is honestly a bit of a mess, she's a bit clumsy and ends up with minor injuries constantly. But she's a character, with many interesting facts to her. Like her interest in insects, she loves to watch and study them, finding new ones is the best part of her day. Paledapple has this uncanny ability to always say the right thing to deeply bother someone, which can make her a bit offputting. She also tends to take too much stock in her dreams, if she dreams of a mouse turning into a two-leg monster, she'd avoid hunting and eating them for a stretch of time until the dream fades from memory. Unfortunately, she's a bit bitter, she had many ambitions when she was younger and now feels too old to grasp them. She thankfully is a pretty friendly and helpful cat, who spends most of her free time helping others.

TLDR~Paledapple was born to Brindlesong and Swiftdapple. Brindle was uninterested in being a mother, and Swift favored her brother. Ended up getting mentored by her uncle Seedfrost, and later adopted by him and his mate Appleblossom. Later in her apprenticeship Swiftdapple made attempts to get to know his daughters, it caused problems as many would expect. A swimming accident nearly claimed her life at eleven moons, holding her warrior ceremony back a little. Swiftdapple and Brindlesong ended their mateship due to Brindlesongs disinterest in the near death of their daughter. Nightsong; her sister left the clan soon after and her brother Graystrike blamed her for the destruction of their family. Graystrike and Paledapple grew to hate her, and they began to competitively race each other to milestones. First to be a mentor was Graystrike, but she followed quickly. She was the first to get a mate, and have kits, he followed a season later. They both reached for the position of deputy. Never got it. Graystrike and her male Amberlight died only a few seasons ago, leaving her oddly hollow. She ended up naming her last litter after her fallen kin - not Graystrike because that was a terrible relationship. Though her competitiveness with his side of the family still stands, and she hopes that her side of the family would be chosen over his when it comes to deputyship. She'd prefer someone outside the family though if she's being honest.

Voiced by: Kaya Wilkins
Scented Like: Chamomile & Jasmine
Main Theme(s): Jerico by Iniko & Take Me Back To Eden by Sleep Token
Other: In times of stress, she gets as close to the falls as she can, so she can drown out her thoughts. Most storms are one of Paledapples favorite things, the louder the better. She's best at hunting fish and rabbits but can't seem to get the hang of hunting mice or frogs for some reason.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby selasphorys » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:22 am

Lynxspring, Wolfpath, and Amberpaw are accepted! Excited to see the rest of your characters.

Edit: I've updated the allegiances with the new characters!

@Rae - I've added Amberpaw's siblings as npcs if that's okay with you?
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:31 am

@Sela
Yeah, that's cool! I've also just finished Paledapple and Finchpaw.

I spent a lot of time looking for a good picture for Paledapple, I might also end up looking for a better picture for Finchpaw.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:20 pm

Paledapple and Finchpaw are accepted! I've added them to the front.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sykestar

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:39 pm

Imagexxx
xxxImage
( molly | 41 moons | 8 moons remaining )
( sykeshadow | lesbian | mateless )
former apprentices: mothgaze, briarseed, name
current apprentice: jackalpaw

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

sykestar is a product of her clan's social enviornment. having learned the responsibility of taking care of her younger siblings in the midst of her apprentice training, when she was 12 moons old, was less than ideal, and bordered on unfair. looking to the cats around her clan, a pit of frustration and jealousy blossomed in sykepaw's belly at the ease of her companions. sneaking out at night to impress each other with hidden locations, taking more from the killpile than necessary just because one felt inclined to more, skipping out on responsibilities such as grooming an elder or cleaning dens; sykepaw watched her clanmates grow tired of their warrior future. it burned under her paws, and in her heart, to be stuck in the queens den, carrying for blackit, rainkit and cloudkit, who we're old enough to fend for themselves let alone feed themselves when blossomfrost, her mother, became ill and delirious while kitting. frustration knotted under her fur and the care required to keep the kits fed and occupied, caused her path to stray from the deputy future she envisioned for herself. luckily, her hard work did not go unnoticed by the deputy, redstorm at the time. redstorm stepped up and in, to sykestar's life, no longer a distant admirable feline, but a physical friend who encouraged sykestar away from her kin, and back towards her apprenticeship. what became days watching the kits became strolls through the camp, turning into stories of battle and skills, eventually leading to experiences beyond the clan walls, to patrols together. eventually, redstorm was named sykepaw's mentor when the time came and sykepaw was far from wasting the faith placed into her by her leader. due to her expert knowledge and time shadowing both deputy and leader, she was entrusted into the deputy position at a younger age than most when redstorm passed of greencough.

reminded that her paws walk a different path, sykestar's respect for hard working warriors only intensified, and incidentally, a byproduct, was that she became wary of warriors who got by by the fur on their pelt, never observing them to devote long hours to proper battle form, to reading the land for potential dangers and prey. to sykestar, the clan's future is essential, and she will identify warrior's not pulling their weight. it will take great energy to enter into her good graces, in the event she determines a warrior not possessing the value of hard work and loyalty.

despite her responsibilities of leading the clan, and coordinating with her medicine cat towards a better future for those she cares after, sykestar has a soft spot for apprentices, especially those that fall behind. it's part of sykestar's morals, that every cat deserve a second chance for the choices they make. however, she will not tolerate betrayal or disloyalty. naturally because of her distance from her peers as an apprentice and warrior, sykestar can be a bit socially inept and offend others accidentally, meaning little harm, but her words can get ahead of her, and her understanding of how they affect others, can reach her too late.she could benefit from the second chances she offers.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:08 pm

YOU'RE NOT COMING BACK
      I CAN'T WASH IT AWAY โ€

โ˜ฝ GENERAL INFORMATION โœฉ I'M TORN TO PIECES, I'M BROKEN DOWN
    โ— starlingflight, previously starlingkit, starlingpaw
    โ— tom-cat [he/him]
    โ— 29 moons | born spring
    โ— fallsclan | warrior

โ˜ฝ RELATIONSHIPS โœฉ I STILL SEE YOUR FACE WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND
    โ— windcloud x unknown
    โ— 1 half-sibling, lynxspring
    โ— single | heteroromantic heterosexual | [0] crush
    โ— apprentice, kyanitepaw

โ˜ฝ APPEARANCE/AESTHETIC โœฉ I SIT HERE IN MISERY, WONDERING IF I'LL EVER BE
    - smells like mixture of sweat and damp moss
    - voice is husky, much deeper than his brother's
    starlingflight is a dark brown-and-white tabby tom-cat. a stark contrast to his half-brother's confirmation, starlingflight fits the description of a lithe, masculine figure of a warrior. he has defined muscles along his body, specifically his hindlegs that provide him with the ability to leap safety across the spillery slopes throughout the clan's territory. his fur is often riddled with leaves and mud with traces of a mixture of sweat and damp moss.

โ˜ฝ PERSONALITY โœฉ HALF THE MAN YOU WANTED ME TO BE
    - entj | the commander | slytherin | chaotic neutral
    (+) traits trustworthy, responsible, persistent, loyal, driven, charismatic, determined, courageous
    (-) traits impulsive, pessimistic, manipulative, unpredictable, sarcastic

born to an aging mother and strong-minded warrior, starlingflight learned early on how to be a charismatic individual with a strong moral compass. as a kitten, he utilized these traits to always be persistent in his wants and desires. he was often the ringleader of the nursery, a commander and leader as early as he could see. his confidence in each of his abilities allowed him to develop an almost cult-like following of his friends that continued into his apprenticeship. as an apprentice, starlingflight became noted for his opportunist-like strategies. he had unwavering ability to push himself far beyond his capabilities and in turn, excelled at much of what his mentor pushed him into. shaped into a driven warrior rather quickly, he earned the affections of an apprentice named swallowpaw. the pair were extremely close into the later-apprentice months. they often played on each other's behaviors - starlingflight developing a manipulative trait to keep her and in an indirect way, himself, in line. their banter often was one of twisted, sarcastic remarks that often left many of the apprentices on edge around them. despite this, starlingflight often held a protective hold over the smaller she-cat and his loyalty to her was unmatched. naturally, however, this changed shortly before they were made warriors. during an border patrol, swallowpaw lost her footing due to the heavy fogs of the territory and drowned in the whirlpool of the terrain. her death ate at starlingflight, often leaving him with nightmares of her screams lost in the sound of crashing water. he became closed off, unpredictable, and uncharacteristically pessimistic about life. his once charming qualities became negative in the eyes of his friends and soon after becoming a warrior, many of his life joys died. today, no one denies starlingflight's loyalty to his clan, but his methods often borderline unorthodox. he uses manipulation to pry information and expresses a sense of falseness and lies to serve in the name of his clan. he is calculated, nothing is insignificant or irrelevant to escape his notice, which often makes him scary to work with. A true 180 of his once-youthful temperament.
Last edited by Nunavik on Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
" said your friends didn't
want ya but i swear i do "

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
cze ๐ŸŒฟ she/her ๐ŸŒต adult
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:09 pm

@selasphorys I updated lynxspring's form. also added another character.

does anyone want a sibling for their character that they will have a relationship with? i'm willing to add another character, but i want them to have some neat interactions!

also, if anyone is interested in a possible romance with lynxspring?
" said your friends didn't
want ya but i swear i do "

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
cze ๐ŸŒฟ she/her ๐ŸŒต adult
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me