☀ breath (discussion & forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ☀ breath (discussion & forms)

Postby avicularia » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:12 am

ossa di cervo wrote:I couldn't help myself. First post is up! ;3;

Yay! I will get a post up later tonight, around 10 CST. Really looking forward to this! c:
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aldrick

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:14 am

credit: unsplash
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
aldrick ● cismale ● two years old ● belgian malinois ● royal knight dog
Meet Aldrick. With muscles rolling underneath his slender coat, teeth with the strength to snap bone, nimbleness of limbs, and intelligence running through his veins, he’s the definition of strength. While young, he has high potential to be something amazing. He pushes himself very hard, and is often unsatisfied with where he is. He strives to be the very best, the elite. He’s a focused and passionate dog in his field. He was chosen to be a knight for his intelligence, strength, and speed. He has an aim to be the top of the knights, and gain the highest honor he can. He’s a loyal guy through and through, but break his trust and he’ll never trust you ever again.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cali

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:15 am

cali ★ cisfemale ★ one year old ★ mutt ★ peasant dog
This little girl is sweet Cali. A quiet and humble little lady. This girl never brags, and isn’t used to compliments. She is very cautious, always thinking out her actions before going and doing them. She’s also quite shy, not liking to speak with strangers. She loves nature, and can often be seen frolicking in a field or chasing squirrels. She remembers all lessons told to her by her elders, and always takes others words into consideration. Her mother passed when she was very young, her family lost their previous home to a fire, and Cali has been traumatized. Cali hates fire, absolutely fears it. An empathetic mutt, Cali is very in tune with others emotions as well as her own. She often hides her emotions, as she feels no one cares, so why should she let them see? Often, her eyes swirl with sorrow, but there’s a rare instance that a glimmer of light may peak through.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rosaline

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:16 am

rosealine ★ cisfemale ★ four years old ★ breed ★ queen's dog
Feast your eyes upon Rosaline. Upon anyone's first glance, one would see a beautiful young canine who seems perfectly fit for the role of queen's loving companion, tiara on top & everything. She looks like a model, with the figure & the face, & never seems to have a hair out of place. Oh how wrong you would be, although many make this assumption about the gal. This gal knows what she's doing and does things with purpose. This lady is incredibly clever, her witty and sometimes rather snarky responses getting her in trouble from time to time. But, no matter the problem, Rosaline is extremely loyal, and will always look out for those she has an emotional attachment to. She absolutely adores the night time and enjoys admiring the stars.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceland. » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:06 pm

@ossa di cervo hahah I could totally see that! They're both so dedicated to their jobs.
iceland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avicularia » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:58 pm

@iceland. I was thinking that Hudson and Dakota would be at least aware of each other, both belonging to knights. Or even awkward friends? Up to you!

I don't think she'd like Cassian much though!
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceland. » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:21 pm

@avicularia I definitely think they would be friends! They're both passionate about helping others and I think they could both bond over that. I could also see them both being dreamers of a better future as well!
iceland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res.

Postby delicate. » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:06 am

res for the king's dog, French Spaniel (a very snooty, energetic dog that'll join royal hunters on game hunts.)

&

Res for peasant's (butcher) dog, Bernese Mountain Dog (pulls small carts of meat for butcher & provides livestock protection.)
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:11 am

Completed forms are accepted! <3 I look forward to the others to be finished!

I'm going to work on an Ember post and let Finn just kind of hang out until I get some muse on which direction to take him, haha. If anyone wants to tag him feel free, he's just sprinting down the road toward the farmland.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

you're a jackrabbit underneath

Postby avicularia » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:40 am

▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Name: Dove
Breed: Rottweiler mix
Owner: The blacksmith

Eyes: Dark brown
Fur: Long and silky,
often tangled with debris due to its
softness, always shiny; black and tan

Tail: Long and feathered
Description: Dove is a
clumsy dog, carrying her bulk
rather awkwardly on strong legs,
scarring from blacksmithing accident

Main Trait: Adaptable
Positives: Lively, uplifting,
enthusiastic, personable, capable,
optimistic, non-judgmental, independent

Negatives: Suspicious, nervous,
over-indulgent, spontaneous, distracted,
dramatic, impatient

▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙿 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙳
Any other owner would have given up on Dove, proving to be more than a handful. While not wholly unintelligent, her inability to sit still and pay attention has never won anyone over. In fact, it's often the thing she gets in trouble for the most. Her nose is always leading her into something else, the quick mind unable to tell it no.

When trouble does catch up to her and she finds herself face to face with her superiors, she often escapes without too much said, as her charismatic and uplifting words bubble out of her like toads, swimming through the ears of those opposite her. Only the level-headed are immune from these graces, able to pick passed and make their way to the center of the matter, facing down Dove with what she calls negativity. This is the worst that can happen in her eyes, and she will inevitably turn into a sniveling coward.

𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙿 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺
Last edited by avicularia on Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me