[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby shawty-cs » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:19 am

-removed-
    reserve an officer (solider if wild's officer isn't!)

harley, 4 years, male (he/him)
Last edited by rheia on Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed copyrighted content
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:19 am

-removed-

reserve for a soldier, doupe, male (he/they) 2 years, "class clown"
Last edited by rheia on Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: removed copyrighted content
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:20 am

reserve for another baby idk rank yet
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Discussion ]

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:17 am

Diesel
Breed: Doberman
Sexuality: Demisexual
Crush: n/a, open
Mate: n/a
Pups: n/a
Personality: Diesel is a strong proud dog that won't hesitate to take down anything in his path. He barely ever listens to anyone no matter who they are and he doesn't respect most, you would have had to do something pretty magnificent for him to look up at you. Now he is a pretty big dog and many people and dogs think he's stupid but really he's very smart but he doesn't like to make that known, he is already known as suspicious so he keeps it on the down low. Diesel is protective over the ones he loves and is very charming when he's around someone he likes, flirty too.
History: Diesel is what many know as a war dog, he worked for the army most of his life and probably wouldn't mind going back. He has trouble hearing in his right ear, "Bombs will do that to you." he likes to say, scars on his body here and there. Diesel is thought to be dead by the army and was "buried" by his parent who went down with him. Diesel had escaped the cruel bombing that had happened so far away, he tried to save his partner but he knew it was no use. He ran, and ran and ran until he couldn't run anymore. He calls himself a coward but he's been told he had done nothing wrong. Diesel was found by a few men who ended up keeping him. Diesel went into a depression for a bit and his owners didn't know what to do, so his owners brought him to this Island and left without a trace. From then on, he lost trust in others. Anyone he has met, he'd tell them a different storey from the truth and making himself sound like the sweetest dog in the world. He is known to be very quiet and when dogs ask him why he's so quiet he likes to answer with a grin on his face and always says; "No one plans a murder out loud." Dogs laugh like he's joking but Diesel never jokes.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:17 am

Aliyah
Breed: German Shepard mix
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: open
Personality: she is a very hard-working canine who puts the pack above herself & shows her dedication to every canine of the pack by being the best Trapper Trainee she ever could be. she has a soft-spot in her heart for pups, & while she isn't the most obviously emotional creature, you will always see her smiling & talking in a softer tone around pups. deep down, she wants to find a mate & have pups of her own, but she is not going to actively seek that out. she is a bit old-fashioned, wanting a brute to chase after her & try to woo her, rather than her going out & doing the flirting herself. she is an overall confident female but still very humble about everything she has ever accomplished; she will not stand with her head high like she's above another.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:18 am

Sybil
Breed: Aussie and Border Collie mix
Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush: open
Personality: Sybil is a friendly and understanding bud. He knows when he isn't wanted or if someone seems off. To those he trusts he will always be there to help them, no questions asked. He is willing to do many things, but he does have limitations; for example, he won't do something he thinks is dangerous unless his pack is in that said danger. He has a ticklish spot on his underside. Sybil enjoys rolling in puddles as it keeps him cool and feels nice. His step brother is Nixion, but they both don't know that. He and Thomas are good friends; they met at a dog park and their friendship started from there. Sybil feels more comfortable around him then his other packmates.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Tue May 11, 2021 7:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:39 am

Nixion
Breed: Australian Shepard
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: n/a, Loyal to his mate
Mate: Mili
Pups: n/a, Mate is expecting pups
Personality: Nixion is a loyal and protective male. He loves his mate with his whole heart and would never betray her. He can get a bit protective if another male aproaches his mate. Nixion has a big heart and is very forgiving, when one makes a mistake, he doesn't hold them to it, he doesn't hold grudges or try to get revenge. He sometimes plucks flowers when he is out in the forest to give to his mate. A Caring boy, Nixion will help anyone who is in need and he has a soft spot for pups. He wouldn't hurt a fly. Has a step brother, Sybil, but he doesn't know that.
History: wip
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Mon May 10, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue May 11, 2021 6:44 am

My dogs are finished and open for relationships!
    All of them are open to crushes, family, and friends.

There are also plenty of ranks open!
    If you don't already have a high rank (Officer, Curer, and Curer Trainee), you can reserve one of the following ranks:
    - 2 Curers
    - 1 Curer Trainee
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 14, 2021 8:18 pm

Coming back from the old thread, hope his rank is okay and him and Thomas still liking each other
Will add a female too]

- Name:
Riann (changed it)
- Gender/Sexuality:
male, homoromantic (was fixed)
- Role:
Curer
- Appearance:
A beautiful lilac merle and white male, he’s a bit unique because Lilac merle is rarer (i’m pretty sure). His legs are a bit longer, denoting his mother may have greyhound bloodlines because her legs were longer too. His ears are half pricked, half flopped, whatever you want to call it, and his nose is pink with a brown strip. His eyes are brown and blue heterochromatic, and he’s average height and weight.
- Personality:
A sweet, gentle, friendly, submissive (in fights, people! He's not a fighter), welcoming male. He loves pups, running, swimming, playing, adventuring, and watching birds. He likes patches of sun to nap in, shade trees, water, and food (XD). He's friendly despite his shyness and nervousness. Also, because of his one useless ear, sneaking up on him is always possible...So he needs to know some dog is there before they're right next to him. In other words, warn him you're walking up to him if you're on his left side!
- History:
He was brought to the island about three to four months ago. Being that he's still pretty new, he ends up going up to newcomers and welcoming them, trying to make them feel comfortable. He was born to two beautiful border collies and thought his humans loved him...He still wants to believe they do, despite this.
- Additional (abilities, no magic powers, nothing. you may do abilities for examples: Climbing, swimming ect):
Swimming, running
- Flaws:
very shy and nervous...deaf in one ear
- Strengths:
very loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer
- Pups:
not yet
- Mate/crush:
Thomas
- fears:
dying...not finding somedog to love, the dark, actually...
- breed:
Border collie
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 14, 2021 8:31 pm

[girl here; could she be Diesel's mate? That or she'll bond with him and fall in love, because that's what demi is, according to my sibling]

- Name:
Jessel
- Gender/Sexuality:
female, bi
- Role:
Mother
- Appearance:
A beautiful average height and weight French born female, she's the typical red and white of her breed, and has deep brown eyes. She has a scar on her hip, one she doesn't like to be asked about nor will tell others about...and gets defensive if bothered about it.
- Personality:
A sweet, gentle, friendly, submissive, maternal female. She loves pups, running, swimming, playing, adventuring, and telling stories. She likes patches of sun to nap in, shade trees, water, and food. She's shy and nervous, but can be friendly and happy. She likes to hang around the others, and hear stories just as much as she likes to tell them. She can be stubborn, fiery, wild and loud at times, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like fire or guns...doesn't like bees or thunder, and is afraid of loud sounds and sudden movements.
- History:
She was born in a human house of course, and...well, she doesn't like to discuss her past before the island. She was left to fend for herself, and found or was at the island. She's now pregnant, and can't wait to have her pups. She love them more than her own life.
- Additional:
Swimming, running, hunting honestly
- Flaws:
very shy and nervous...afraid of lots of things
- Strengths:
very loving, loves pups, good storyteller
- Pups:
pregnant
- Mate/crush:
Diesel, Quinn
- fears:
dying...fire, guns...thunder, loud sounds and sudden movements.
- breed:
Finnish Spitz
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat May 15, 2021 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me