╳ last clan standing ▹ discussion ╳

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Swansong 🎶

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:14 pm

Swansong
The Poet
Form Credit: ForgottenShadow

The Basics
• name -> iris iriscloud
• sex -> tom-cat
• age -> fifty-four moons
• rank -> warrior

Looks
• breed -> munchkin mix
• coat color-> white
• markings color -> silver/brown
• eye color -> blue

Personality
•traits -> Meek, quiet, kind, charming

Bloodlines
• mother -> Larkmelody
• father -> Snowstrike
• littermates -> Heronscreech, Owleyes, Palepelt
• adopted littermates -> none
• kits -> none

Swansong is a romantic, doting on his mate when he can. He isn’t very good at fighting, and has come to the fact that he may never be, but he still tries his best.

Swansong was born in the clan from Larkmelody and Snowstrike. He was the runt of the litter, the one who was bullied easily. He has learned to be polite and forgive those who wronged him rather then seeking revenge.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mavros, the bard.

Postby flightoftheowl » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:25 pm

Mavros
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

basics. wrote:name: mavros
sexuality: pansexual
crush: moonshadow
role: the bard
relations: kalo,
siyah, cheren
At first glance, Mavros isn't the kind of cat you'd expect to be full of smiles and tales. He's a fairly sizeable and clearly strong cat, as he has some Maine Coon blood (though he's far from a purebred). His coat is a deep black color with long, sleek fur, a brownish-red undercoat, a long, feathery tail, and friendly olive-colored eyes. He has several scars, both smaller and larger, from accidents or scraps, though most are hidden under his fur most of the time. Most notably, he has one huge one over the stump where his right back leg used to be, a place where he's permanently without fur. This impediment makes his gait a permanent limp and leaves him a slower runner and worse jumper than he once was, but he's adapted quite well to it and doesn't let it impede his survival. Despite his initially-intimidating appearance, though, it's difficult to meet a warmer cat than Mavros. He's seen and experienced much in life, both good and bad, but he doesn't let any of it get him down- in fact, it's taught him to be kinder, as he's well aware a cold personality might be hiding pain or fear.

Mavros greatly enjoys meeting and getting to know new cats, especially hearing their stories- and he's certainly not afraid to share his own! As a well-versed traveler who's seen many towns, he has plenty of his own stories from his travels, even more he's collected from other travelers, and a seemingly-limitless number sprung from his own imagination. On top of that, he's perfectly willing to act the fool to entertain others or to make them smile when they're feeling sad, a trait that often makes him a hit amongst kits when they can get past his somewhat-intimidating appearance. His favorite things in life are making others smile and laugh, followed closely by hearing others' stories. Despite this, though, much of his adult life has been spent fending for himself, and he's well capable of hunting and fighting for himself. He prefers only fighting as a last resort, but he's dealt with all too many bullies and is perfectly willing to go up against them or drive them off, especially if they're threatening those he cares about.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

If you were to ask Mavros of his past, he might regale you with any number of grand tales- one of growing up in a faraway land, in the middle of endless plains of sand, where Twolegs worship cats; one of living aboard a moving tree with one giant, white billowing leaf atop an endless, salt-filled lake; one of being raised by hounds and learning to bark before he meowed; or even one of a jealous witch-cat changing him from a magnificent crow into a feline form out of jealousy for his beautiful wings. The truth is rather less glamorous than his many stories, though. Mavros was born and raised a rogue by a cold and near-humorless mother, Kalo, alongside two younger siblings- a sister, Siyah, and a brother, Cheren. As they lived in a big city, life was far from easy- it was a constant search for shelter, food, and survival, with not much room for happiness, much less laughter and joy. Mavros, as the strongest of his siblings, always felt a need to protect Siyah and Cheren and keep them safe, but competition was fierce, and he often witnessed bigger, stronger cats driving his mother away and forcing her to come back empty-pawed to them. So as he grew, he strengthened himself, sparring first with his siblings, then with Kalo, and eagerly standing proud alongside her when he was finally strong enough to drive away the bullies.

Life was better from then on out. Kalo was able to get them more food and better shelter with the help of Mavros, and both Siyah and Cheren grew stronger. Kalo taught her kits to hunt for what prey could be found in the city, and for the first time in their lives, she would laugh and smile as she taught them. Nothing in the world made Mavros happier than seeing his mother's smile and laughing together with his family, knowing that he made them happy and helped them stay safe. But it wasn't to last- one fateful night, the family crossed a road. This was usually never a problem, but Mavros, bringing up the rear, was taken by surprise by a speeding monster without eye-lights, and was struck and thrown to the other side of the road. Another passing monster saw him, slowed, and disgorged its Twolegs, who picked him up. He tried to bite and claw, but the pain was too great, and his vision wavered and went black. When next he woke, he was feeling much better, but he was somewhere far from the city and his family, deep in the countryside, and his back right leg was entirely gone, having been damaged too badly for the Twolegs to save.

Mavros recovered slowly amongst the Twolegs, adjusting to the lost leg- he soon adapted to it, but he was never able to run as fast or jump as well as he once had. He greatly missed his family, too, and vowed to run away and look for them when he could escape. In the meantime, he learned their ways and discovered that they had saved him, and that they weren't all bad. He found their magic box particularly entertaining, with its dancing shapes and pleasingly melodic sounds, and took to attempting to 'sing' with it and 'dance' in front of it (to the Twolegs' amusement). Though he appreciated their help, as soon as the front door was carelessly left open, he took his chance and slipped out, determined to begin his search for his family.

He traveled a long, long ways in many directions, refusing to let his missing leg hinder him and seeing many strange towns, meeting numerous strangers, and collecting plenty of tales. As he found, he enjoyed making strangers smile, too, and hearing their tales was both fascinating and informative. Wander how he might, though, he never did manage to track down his family. Despite his failure, though, Mavros knows in his heart that they're out there somewhere, and though he's not sure he believes in any higher power, he has always prayed for their safety. It was here, though, that Mavros heard his most compelling tale- a story of two 'clans,' one unjustly attacked, slaughtered, and driven from their ancestral home by another, forced to live on scraps compared to their old home. If there's anything he hates most, it's cowards and bullies, especially the murderous kind. And so he agreed to join the Retributionists, eager to help them regain their home, and is willing to fight alongside them though he means to encourage the former Lightclan to be better than their tormentors and not to go out of their way to slaughter their enemies if it can be avoided.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
x
Last edited by flightoftheowl on Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
flightoftheowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Solar☀️

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:59 pm

┌──────────────────┐
Solar has Lightclan lineage. He believes in rebuilding Lightclan, wanting to take back the Forest and claim it back for Lightstar. He believes that Lightclan is the rightful owner of the Forest, and that Shadeclan are tyrants. He is level headed, thinking things out before acting. He puts his fellow retributionists before him, thinking of their best interests.

Solar was born as the only kit, and the heir of the Lightclan legacy. Some see his birth as a sign, that Lightclan will live again. He grew up despising Shadeclan and their mutanty, hearing of how they took their home. He had an assigned mate, Bellatrix. They might be mates by name, but he doesn’t have any real feelings for her, even if she might have feelings for him. It’s just there for show.

└──────────────────┘

current name solar gender tom-cat age twenty one moons rank leader desired rank has mate bellatrix
    ex-mate none crush open offspring none motherhelle father carmine

𝒯𝒽𝑒 ℛℯ𝓋ℴ𝓁𝓊𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃𝒶𝓇𝓎
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mallowstar - The Neophyte

Postby Apothrean » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:55 pm

Mallowstar
The Neophyte

[removed]

Pronouns: He/They
Sex: DMAB
Clan: Shadeclan
Sexuality: Demi-pansexual

Mother: Shellstorm
Father: Plumclaw
Littermate: (The Deputy)
(Ex)Mate: Ravenface(npc)
Mentor: (The Elder)
Apprentice: (The Gossip)

Standing a bit shorter than average, Mallowstar is a stout and muscular cat, but his very long fur masks the shape of his body. They have a mostly white pelt with ginger tabby markings on his face, ears, legs and tail. His paws and lower face as well as his tailtip are white and his eyes are a dull kitten-blue.

When compared to the rest of his family, Mallowstar is a lot more passive than what would be assumed by their lineage. He works tirelessly to keep order and prevent conflict in his clan, though his methods tend to come off as overbearing. Despite how others may see him, Mallowstar is a very skilled mediator, which was probably a large factor of him being chosen as deputy. While they are skilled in managing problems between his clanmates, he has a hard time advocating for his own wants and needs, and tends to follow the vast majority instead of what doing what he believes is right. Mallowstar is constantly worried about how other see them, and will readily adapt to how others what them to be like, even if it conflicts with his already existing beliefs.

Mallowkit was born in a small litter of two and from a young age, was a lot more timid than his much more bold sibling. The two kits had a very peaceful kithood, and before long they were thrust into apprenticehood.

Due to his mentor’s help, Mallowpaw became much more extroverted in his apprenticeship and became quite popular amongst his peers, becoming known as a great cat to talk about their problems with. Is was also around his time that he would meet one of his fellow apprentices, Ravenpaw, a confident and intimidating molly. The two quickly became close, and there was obviously something blooming between the two apprentices.

To nobody’s surprise, almost immediately after becoming warriors, Ravenface and Mallowfur announced their mateship. The two were grossly affectionate during their young warrior moons, and often had to be separated in patrols so that the two lovebirds wouldnt get distracted by the other.

It wasnt long until the two were expecting kits, and Mallowfur was over the moon that he would be able to raise kits of his own with Ravenface. The day that Ravenface gave birth quickly turned into a disaster, and at the end Mallowfur was raising 4 kittens on his own.

Mallowfur spent 6 moons in the nursery with his kits, taking the role of queen for his kits while simultaneous working through his grief. He quickly became friends with the rest of the queens in the nursery and by the time that Mallowfur’s kits became apprentices, Mallowfur felt tha he was ready to return to their duties as a warrior.

A few moons after returning to their duties, Mallowfur received his first apprentice, quickly forming a bond with his apprentice, though the young cat made Mallowfur exasperated with their antics sometimes.

Not long after his apprentice officially became a warrior, the current deputy died from an odd illness. To Mallowfur’s suprise and noone elses, he was chosen to be the next deputy. Mallowfur was only deputy for a short 6 moons before the current leader was found dead in their sleep. Mallowstar gladly but hesitantly took the position of leader, appointing his sibling as his deputy, and is determined to keep the era of peace that the leader before him had held, but only time will tell if he would be able to keep that promise.
Last edited by འབྲོག་ཁྱི on Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: looks like this image is not free to use; please remember to read the rules on image use
Apothrean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MoonShadow

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:58 pm

MσσηSнα∂σω

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝑜𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐵𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝓎

𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥, White she cat with light blue eyes ♥

𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ

ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴍᴏᴏɴ, 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚎,ᴍᴏᴏɴsʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ
ʙɪ-ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ
𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚜 & 𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚎𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚏
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 , 𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚌
ꜱʜᴇ | ʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ

Known for her flirtatious personality, MoonShadow thrives as the socialite of the clan. Being born and raised in LightClan she feels as she knows everyone. And with knowing everyone comes taking care of and welcoming everyone. An absolute outburst of joy would be MoonShadow's descriptive of herself. She always puts others before her own needs and frequently forgets to feed herself as she has been dropping food off to everyone and catching up on their days. Despite her bubbly personality - MoonShadow does have some internal turmoil she doesn't show. Her needs under everyone else. Hence her bond with the Clan's Healer. They have a similar taste for helping others. MoonShadow can be seen frequently chatting with her closest friend, PineLeaf; ranked The Healer.

While kind, MoonShadow's kindness is also taken as flirtatiousness - she tries to correct the rumor by stating she is "Friendly, not flirty" however she does occasionally flirt with The Healer {PineLeaf} and The Bard { Marvos } in specifics, both of which she has minor crushes on. Her crush and Flirty personality more so leans towards Marvos as she does not want to risk her friendship with PineLeaf. However, she has already accepted that when the time is correct she will have found a love enough to conquer all.

The things MoonShadow dislikes are: Spiders, Mud and conflict. All basic things that are common, but to her these things are life or death. Part of her reasoning for separating conflict is that she views the clan as family, since her parents have passed she relies on the clan for that hole in her heart. She longs for a family of her own one day but fears she will be a less than excellent mother. This concern is due to her own family issues growing up. As a Kit, MoonShadow's mother - Lilac , now deceased was less than motherly. Don't mistake her - Moonshadow adored her mother however with being born and raised in the clan she was held to an expectation. One her mother did not want MoonShadow to miss. Her relationship with her father - StillWater was much better. He was the one who brought her bubbly personality to light. His passing nearly destroyed MoonShadow, it was probably the only time she had completely closed herself off to her clan. This is what drove her friendships with Marvos and PineLeaf and why she will do almost anything in her power to keep them. MoonShadow has no siblings, when born there was another but it was born asleep. She wishes that her sibling had made it. Maybe things would be easier.
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Larken ღ

Postby EndlessBliss » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:02 pm

ღ Larken ღ
x
╔═════════════════════════════╗
name; Larken | age; 30 moons | gender; female
sexuality; pansexual | role; the exiled
relations; pineleaf (sibling) | crush; open

╚══════════════════════════════╝

xxxx

xxxDescription/Personality
Larken is a pretty average size gray cat with a short soft pelt. Her eyes are light green but slightly darker in the middle. She has one notable scar from when she engaged into a fight and killed her old clanmate. Which is the partial tear of her right ear that has scarred over. Along with a few other smaller scars that are littered through her pelt from the past fight.

It is difficult for Larken to open up and have a close emotionally fulfilled relationship with anyone because she's so closed off emotionally and physically to the world. This is driven by her fear of trust, she tends to have a difficult time trusting people. Most of the time she is very unpredictable. With Larken, there is always something more that meets the eye, she's always partially hidden behind the walls she's built around herself. However she has a driving, forceful personality that can be easily hidden beneath a calm, and cool exterior. If you find yourself getting to know Larken there's a lot you would find. If you manage to gain her trust then she will stick with you to the end. She is constantly watching her back and aware of the hatred many has toward her for the murder she committed. Larken never speaks of it mostly due to the pain it causes her to remember that night and the regret she carries. She still longs for her sibling Pineleaf, and often misses their company. She is tormented by not knowing if Pineleaf could ever even look at her the same after the incident or be able to understand.

xxxxxx
History
Larken had grown up within Shadeclan alongside her sibling Pineleaf. When she became an apprentice she took the name Lostpaw and was being mentored by Falconwing. Falconwing was an admired warrior who Lostpaw was grateful to have as a mentor. She quickly gotten to know Falconwing and his sister Emberflame much better than before getting tips from the two siblings. When she had been successful through her training with Falconwing, Larken was then made a warrior and named Lostsong. Lostsong still looked up to Falconwing and he often still taught her some new things through her time as a warrior. Everything was great during her time with Shadeclan except after a few years when she became a warrior tensions rose. Her sibling Pineleaf had been chosen as medicine cat and was excelling within her role. Lostsong began noticing Falconwing's hateful glances toward Pineleaf and the occasional angry whispers to himself.

One day she had decided to go with Falconwing to hunt some prey. Whilst away from everyone, he began to show and speak about his ill intent for Pineleaf to Lostsong. He was angered that Pineleaf had gained the medicine cat position and felt that they had stole away his destiny. Lostsong became quickly on edge and her temper started to boil for the defense of her sibling. As tensions rose the two at first began exchanging heated arguments before everything escalated. Falconwing finally shared his plan that would ruin Pineleafs reputation and respect. The hatred and deception Falconwing was proving he was capable of made Lostsong finally snap. She started the physical fight that ended up with Falconwing no longer alive. Larken killed her fellow clanmate...her mentor, to protect her sibling. Lostsong returned to camp and confessed to what she had done. She did not try to explain why because she desired to protect Pineleaf and not let her get dragged into anything. Therefore Lostsong accepted everyone believing that she had killed Falconwing in cold blood.

After the murder and confession Lostsong was not sticking around she immediately bolted escaping with her life still intact. She was exiled and never welcomed back to Shadeclan. Lostsong then changed her name to Larken wanting to still hold onto a little bit of her former life. As a rogue she suffered alone trying to make it on her own. WIP
Last edited by EndlessBliss on Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
EndlessBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ╳ last clan standing ▹ discussion ╳

Postby Synamiic » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:40 am

Gonna res the spy and the newbie! Forms will be up soon! <3
Last edited by Synamiic on Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Synamiic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

emberflame, the spiritual.

Postby flightoftheowl » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:00 am

Emberflame

basics. wrote:name: emberflame
sexuality: heterosexual
crush: none
role: the spiritual
relations: aspenstep,
waspstripe, falconwing
Emberflame, though she may not look it at first, is a respected warrior, and for good reason. She's a light reddish-brown tabby, tending towards darker brown on her back, with bright amber eyes full of passion. Although she's smaller than the average warrior, she has strength that belies her lithe frame, and has been bested by few within her clan when sparring, due to her agility and skill. Her scars, too, mark her out as someone to keep an eye on; she bears a large scratch scar on her left shoulder, winding down her leg, as well as several smaller ones over her back and back legs. They're from when she was attacked by cats from town, three against one, and still managed to fight them off and escape.

Emberflame is a fitting name for this she-cat, both for her flame-colored eyes and the passion she's always exhibited from a young age. She's always cared for her clan above almost all else, though her family comes first, and when she cares for something, she does so with all of her heart. She's protective, caring, and kind to those who have earned her trust, but should her trust be broken, she may not ever be able to forgive. She also has a somewhat-short temper, especially when it comes to disrespect towards her or those she cares about, and is willing to spar to settle matters if need be. She has never doubted the existence of Starclan or the stories of Shadeclan's triumph; as such, she has always disliked and distrusted outsiders, a fact that has only been heavily reinforced by her brother Falconwing's death. Though in the past, she was always outgoing and warm towards her clan's members, if quick-tempered, her brother's death has embittered her, aggravated her temper, and has caused her to withdraw from most of those she used to care for. She has to wonder about even her most trusted friends, now, and gives her trust much more sparingly. For a time, she even questioned her faith, but now clings more tightly to it than ever, knowing that Falconwing is looking down on her and wanting more than anything to avenge his death for him.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

Emberkit and Falconkit were born to Aspenstep, their mother, and Waspstripe, their father. They were an unusually small litter, with an equally-unusual disparity of sizes between them; Falconkit was quite large, while Emberkit was tiny and seemingly quite weak at first. Her parents worried she wouldn't survive, but after a nervous few days, she began to grow stronger and pulled through. Waspstripe was passionate and fierce-tempered, like his daughter, and was very proud of his kits, so taught them to be proud of themselves and their clan and to stand up for those you care about. Their mother, Aspenstep, was much gentler and kinder, with an absolute faith in Starclan that she instilled in both her kits. As the only two in their litter, Falconkit and Emberkit were very close and were always together, playing, sleeping, and dreaming side by side. Her brother, though he had his moments, was far gentler and kinder than his fireball of a sister, and frequently visited the medicine cat den, dreaming of being taken on as an apprentice.

Unfortunately, this never happened; Falconpaw and Emberpaw were both given to warrior mentors, as the medicine cat claimed they had seen no signs indicating Falconpaw was the one, despite him begging them to give him a chance. Emberpaw was pleased she could train alongside her brother, but her brother was very unhappy and put no effort into warrior training, instead sleeping in and complaining of sickness so he could stay in the medicine cat's den. It made her sad to see how unhappy he was, and so she managed to lure him out by promising to show him something cool in the woods, then tackling him. He was at first annoyed, but then he smiled and laughed as he remembered how much he enjoyed play-wrestling with her, and she promised him that being an apprentice was like that, more fun than he thought, and that he could still help his clan as a warrior. Though it didn't extinguish his desire to be a medicine cat, he reluctantly agreed to put in some effort, and before long he was one of the best apprentices in the clan. As their training went on, Falconpaw toughened up, learning to stand up for himself more and to take his father's teachings to heart, while Emberpaw softened a bit and learned to be nicer to her fellow apprentices rather than a bully, which finally allowed her to make friends outside of her brother.

Emberflame was very proud to receive her warrior name, and even Falconwing was happy. Even as a new warrior, he was seen as very promising. He had taken so well to it that Emberflame thought he'd given up the idea of being a medicine cat. They spent many moons happy as warriors, with both rising to be some of the most respected warriors in the clan. Emberflame, though fierce of temper, was known to be outgoing and fun, while her brother, despite being a very competent fighter, with a tough exterior, never lost his gentle, caring side and was known to be a good secret-keeper, shoulder to cry on, and general friend to everyone. No one was more pleased than Emberflame when Falconwing finally got an apprentice, Lostpaw, and she was happy to come along with her brother and give his apprentice tips and support, as well; she'd always wanted one of her own, but this was the next best thing. At the same time, though, the medicine cat had finally taken an apprentice on, Pinepaw, and though Emberflame didn't know it, Falconwing had never let go of his desire to be a medicine cat.

Emberflame was as happy for Lostsong to receive her name as if she'd been her mentor herself; the little apprentice had blossomed from being shy and quiet to open and friendly, as well as a very competent warrior nearly on the level of her brother, and she was quite proud of her. Falconwing was happy too, but as the moons went on, a grudge was growing in him, one that his sister didn't notice, and he was becoming less cheerful; as good as he was at keeping secrets, though, he was quite good at hiding his feelings. The night Pineleaf came back to the clan with her full name, several moons after Lostsong had received hers, was the first night she noticed his bitterness; he turned and stalked away, rather than cheering. She wasn't sure what to say, and so didn't say anything, hoping he would feel better as he got used to the idea. Pineleaf was Starclan's choice, after all, no matter how much she wished he had been. But it only got worse over the moons, and he refused to talk to her about it after she tried her best to reassure him. The last night she saw him alive, he had snapped at her over something minor, and they argued before he left to find Lostsong to go on a hunt with her; the two of them were still quite close, after all. Then... then... Emberflame will never burn the sight from her brain... then Lostsong came back, alone, covered in her brother's blood, and confessed to killing him.

Emberflame hardly remembers the events of that night; all she can remember is flashes. The world dropping out from under her. Her brother's apprentice, who they both had cared for so much, had killed him in cold blood? Demanding an explanation, and being met with cold silence. Being restrained by four other warriors as she screamed about killing Lostsong. Her brother's body, twisted and limp on the forest floor, his kind eyes so horribly empty... She stood silent vigil for a night, so her brother's spirit could move on, then snuck off for the border the very next day, heart filled with smoldering hatred, to exact her vengeance. She made for the town and stalked the streets, searching for Lostsong's scent, when she ran into a group of three rogues, unaffiliated with the lost Lightclan. She demanded to know where Lostsong was, and though they had no idea who Lostsong even was, they refused to let her trespass further into their "territory." When she tried to push past them anyways, demanding vengeance, they laughed at her and attacked her together, pinning her down and attacking her as a group, without honor or any sense of fairness. Emberflame barely managed to escape with her life, and though she's never gone back, and has never managed to convince the clan to put together a war party to seek her out, she has never forgotten, and never will. As far as she's concerned, all the rogues are filthy, codeless outsiders without honor, complicit in her brother's murder by hiding his murderer. In recent days, her friends and her apprentice bring her some happiness, despite her apprentice's strange desire to question absolutely everything, but she nurses her grudge still, and if she ever meets Lostsong again, she'd be more than happy to kill her, and anyone who stands by her side to protect her.

xxx
flightoftheowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sèlene » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:04 pm

Can I res the lone wolf and the bold?
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:19 pm

Cowsy wrote:Can I res the lone wolf and the bold?

yes you may!
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me