The Collision (Wolf & Dog rp) -Discussion N&A

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Collision (Wolf & Dog rp) -Discussion New & Acceptin

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:12 pm

vibrancy wrote:
    res second leader? also descendant of Delilah, female if that’s okay? I can make it male if you’d prefer.

As the 1st leader has been reserved by Silentmelody you may ask them whether or not they would like to start off with a second leader position filled or not. Genders don't matter since unlike the wolves, the rank is not a matter of mates.
If not then we can have a vote later on for who will fill the second leader position :) Just let me know what you both decide
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:21 pm

I wouldn't mind! I'm finishing up my form right now, so they could be siblings if you'd like :)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

don’t ask questions, you don’t wanna know.

Postby vibrancy » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:24 pm

━━━ Q U O T E ✶━━━━
    ━━━━━━━ name; quote
    ━━━━━━━ female
    ━━━━━━━ wolf pack
    ━━━━━━━ heterosexual
    ━━━━━━━ age; 4 y/o
    ━━━━━━━ rank; warrior
    ━━━━━━━ scent; campfire
    ━━━━━━━ mottled grey pelt
    ━━━━━━━ black eyes
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vibranco
    personality;
    quote is a quiet soul, mostly minds her own business unless asked to provide an opinion or such on certain matters. however as merely a hunter, she sees nothing special about herself, and is perfectly content sticking to her own duties. she has no lust for power, for she likes the security the pack as a whole gives her. she is strongly opinionated, but will keep them to herself unless asked. she doesn’t converse much, and instead focusing on what she can give the pack. she has her share of weaknesses, and fears. she seems secretive, and doesn’t trust anyone completely, but she does have gratitude for the pack, and places a good amount of faith in them.

appearance;
    a seemingly more delicate wolf in appearance and form, but no less of a warrior. she may seem on the smaller side, but she is fast and swift, confident on her feet, and has good tactics. her pelt is that of a mottled light grey, with some darker markings and whiter shaded underbelly. her eyes are a very dark brown, almost black. she is slightly muscular, but her bodice is still slender and feminine. she has a soft, yet strong and very clear voice. when she wishes for her voice to be heard, it shall.

history;
    born into the life of a lone, weak female, quote had to learn to fend for herself, a task which proved difficult as an only surviving pup. she walked alone for the early 2 years of her life, and she’s seen a lot which she’d prefer to forget. she survived alone for what felt like an eternity, and after finding a safe haven within the wolf pack, she does her duties diligently and never wants to go pack to the loner life, even if she seems quiet and solitary.

relations;
    her relationships will probably be mostly roleplayed out with the pack as she’s not quite closed off, but definitely not outgoing! however if any of you are interested in relations with her hit me up with a pm!

fave color is blue
Last edited by vibrancy on Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:30 pm

I just finished her! She's on the first page :)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:46 pm

She is accepted Ill add her right away :)

And okay then :) Both the leader positions are reserved/taken then :)
when/if either of them get mates their mates just retain their original/current rank and don't become alphas.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:02 pm

Phoenix
[img]Img%20here[/img]

~General~
Name-- Phoenix
Age-- 24 moons
Gender-- Male
orientation-- Bi
Breed-- GSD
Pack-- None but will join the dogs
Rank--Loner
Wanted Rank-- Either guard or scout
Other

~Looks~
Pelt-- Brown and black
Body Build-- Average
Scent-- Pine
Voice-- A kind voice that can turn loud when need be
Eyes-- Blue
Other--

~In Depth~
Personality-- Easy-going, relaxed, has somewhat of a sarcastic side that he usually keeps to himself. This tends to manifest when dealing with the eccentric characters (including his friends), objects, and situations he comes across, loyal, determined, dedicated, self-confident and resistant to intimidation.
Likes-- Bad jokes, his pup Skittles, cloud and star gazing.
Dislikes-- Injustice, Skittles getting bullied.
Strengths-- Pretty strong, won't fight unless necessary.
Weaknesses-- His loyalty can blind him sometimes
History--Lived in a pack, was chased out due to darkness, is now a loner.
Other--

~Relationships~
Parents-- Alive, location unknown
Siblings-- None
Crush-- Open
Mate-- None
Pups-- Skittles(Adopted)
Friends-- Open
Last edited by Firelight_AA on Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:06 pm

Skittles
[img]Img%20here[/img]

~General~
Name-- Skittles
Age-- 8 moons
Gender-- Female
orientation-- Unknown
Breed--Chihuahua
Pack-- None
Rank-- Pup
Wanted Rank-- Unknown
Other--

~Looks~
Pelt-- Long haired tri colored (Chocolate, brown, and white)
Body Build--Slim
Scent-- She smells like berries
Voice-- Puppy-ish but maturing
Eyes-- Blue
Other--

~In Depth~
Personality-- Bright, energetic and very naïve. However, underneath all this, she is also very perceptive and intelligent
Despite her cheerful demeanor, Phoenix has said that she is hiding a deep sadness. This is understandable given that, as far as she knows, she has lost both of her biological parents.
Likes-- Playing, her daddy, running, barking, learning.
Dislikes-- Bullies.
Strengths-- Small and hard to hit, fast
Weaknesses-- Small, can't really fight.
History-- Was found and adopted by phoenix when he found her all alone at six moons old.
Other-- My fave color is purple!

~Relationships~
Parents-- biological parents are presumed dead
Phoenix(Adopted father)
Siblings-- None
Crush-- Too young
Mate-- Phoenix would never allow :lol:
Pups-- Maybe some day?
Friends-- Open
Last edited by Firelight_AA on Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:43 am

My omega is finished on the first page!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:21 am

He is accepted! Ill add him to the front now :)

Also a reminder to everyone but be sure to read all the rules to ensure you fill out your forms completely :)
Alec--He/Him
Image Image ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image Image
Join my new Roleplay The Collision
Artist,Roleplayer,Writer,and other stuffer
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowing » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:45 am

this image may be large! im on mobile so please forgive me haha

name amaruq
age 12 years
gender female
orientation lesbian
pack wolf
rank medic

build during her younger years she was slim but athletic, she is now more plump and shorter, lacking her previous muscle mass.
scent she tries to keep her scent neutral, but she has a faint one of pine

personality amaruq is a sweet, empathetic old lady, she puts the care of others before herself and is often seen as a mother figure due to her caring and comforting personality. she can be a bit quick tongued with her son or younger pack members, but means no real harm.
strengths her extensive medical knowledge, having been in the field for the majority of her life, she can diagnose and treat almost any ailment with exceptions to ones that have no cure
weaknesses her overall age, she suffers cataracts in her left eye and is in need of a younger medic to treat her, she is much more frail and prone to bone breakage.

mate previously had a mate named yuka, who passed away at age 10
children has six children, all of whom are grown
siblings amaruq had eight total siblings, most of whom have passed away due to old age in exception to her younger sister farrah

backstory amaruq was born to a beta pair, as she began to age she was taken under the wing of a midwife who taught her how to assist in deliveries. once she completed her midwifery she began to become interested in the medic position, to which she shadowed and trained with several before truly becoming one at age 4.5, she had decided to become a wandering medic who would heal any wolf from any pack. she met her previous mate yuka through this as she assisted her with an upper respiratory infection and they became partners at age 6.
they had a total of six children together with their youngest son still living with them, at age 10 yuka had passed with greatly affected amaruq although her son was still there for her. he initially offered to her that they join a pack he was interested in joining to which she finally agreed. she has been living with this pack ever since with her son helping her with daily tasks.

——

same applies to this image!

name timur (nicknamed “timid timur” by his siblings)
age 5 years
gender male
orientation bisexual but currently uninterested
pack wolf
rank warrior/hunter

build carrying his mothers build, he is somewhat more muscular but still considered athletic
scent cedar wood

personality timur is reserved, patient, and quiet, he tries his best to please others but often slips up and makes minor mistakes that he beats himself up over, he enjoys spending time with his mother and cares for her as she ages, although the looming thought of her passing soon spikes his anxiety
strengths his athletic build and willingness to help anyone in need
weaknesses his self pessimism and over thinking of minor inconveniences

mate none, uninterested
children none
siblings he has five other siblings, though he is only in direct contact with his older brother cairo and younger sister misha

backstory timur is the youngest son of amaruq and yuka, he lived a fairly average life with he and his siblings, minus the constant moving due to his mother being a wandering medic. he was originally interested in following his mother’s footsteps but grew uninterested halfway into the shadowing. as the other siblings grew up and moved away, he stayed with his aging parents to help them, after the passing of yuka he offered amaruq a permanent home in a pack he was interested in joining, to which she eventually agreed

edit: forgot the color! my favorite is purple!
——
snowing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me