Airclan || Join + Discuss Here || Open and Accepting!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: AirClan || Join and Discuss Here! || Accepting

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:05 am

I think we'll wait for a couple more people. Give myself time to plan a prophecy and other stuff. I created this clan on the SSSWarriorcats proboard site back in 2010 and I'd like to try and figure out what my plans were for the clan back then! It'll be fun to revive it.
Last edited by arctic.sprite on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:14 am

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╫╫╫╫╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Silverpaw
Age 7 Moons
Gender She-cat
Current rank Apprentice
Desired rank Warrior
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓LOVE▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Crush Open
Mate None
Kits None
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓FAMILY▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Mother Graystream
Father Icewhisker
Other Kin None
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓PERSONALITY▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Description Silver tabby with fiery amber eyes.
Personality Silverpaw is a fiesty apprentice. She is strong willed and very determined. This cat is very easily bored, which ends up with her getting herself into trouble.
History Silverpaw was born in the clan a few moons ago. Her parents were mighty warriors. However, they came face to face with death not too long ago. No one is exactly sure how it happened. Silverpaw still grieves over their death, but is determined to find out what killed them, and get her revenge.
Other --Note To Self--Future Name Silverflame
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan || Join and Discuss Here! || Accepting OPEN

Postby black soul. » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:37 pm

_____________________________________ { On the Outside } _____________________________________
Name: Dovekit, Dovepaw, Doveheart (Dove for pelt, heart for caring)
Desired Rank: Achieved/NA
Clan/Residence: AirClan
Description: White tabby she-cat with pale blue eyes.

_________ { A Bit Deeper } _________
Personality: She can generally be loyal, though it takes a lot for you to gain her trust. Sometimes she will trust you; key word being sometimes. Doveheart rarely ever takes risks because she worries far too often about all the little details that could come with it. She is very ambitious and doesn't let setbacks keep her from reaching her goals. When it comes to romance, Doveheart can occasionally be a bit flirty, though not much. She is rarely ever romantic but rather affectionate toward those she loves and cares for. Doveheart would make an alright mother, considering she can sometimes be nurturing. Often, Doveheart is honest and will not be afraid to speak the truth on her mind, so long as it doesn't cause any harm. Typically, Doveheart is observant of others and is able to pick up on things that others might not on the first glance. She pays close attention to details, even. She is rarely ever curious, though, perhaps because she already has so much on her mind and isn't the most stable when it comes to emotions. She can also be somewhat isolated at times.
History: Doveheart began her life as a loner, which might be why she tends to be a loner to this day. However, that life didn't suit her all that well. She was struggling to find a stable environment to live in, let alone one with plenty of prey. It was then that she discovered the Clan and came to realization that the life of a warrior is the life that she wanted. The life that she needed. The Clan welcomed her in, though she didn't meet their expectations at first. That only made her more determined to prove them wrong, and eventually she did. Doveheart is now a strong and noble warrior of the Clan and is proud to say that most don't even believe her when she admits she once lived the life of a loner.
Likes: She is interested in herbs & medicine, most kits, peace, the night, warm weather, being in control, perfection, training apprentices, civil debates/discussions, adventure, others who can hold a conversation, others who are entertaining or fun to be around, the moon, and leading.
Dislikes: Strangers, fighting for no reason, conflict, stubbornness, others who are loud, criticism, cold weather, intruders, and bugs.

_______________________________________ { In The Heart } _______________________________________
Mate: None
Crush: None, but will probably develop one later in the roleplay.
Kits: Doveheart would like to have kits someday, but has none as of right now.
Kin: All are unknown loners.
Other: None

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
black soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:04 pm

Tigerheartz wrote:fantastic! When will we start?

If you want to go ahead and make your first post, you can do that. It may bring more attention to the clan!
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerilax » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:03 pm

Shadowpaw
Age 8 Moons
Gender Tom
Current rank Medicine cat apprentice
Desired rank Medicine cat
Crush SIlverpaw (is forbidden love allowed? so it can be angsty and everything give me a heads up if it isn't allowed, I'll change it!)
Mate N/A
Kits N/A
Mother Yellowtail
Father Chestnutfeather
Other Kin None.
Description Long haired tom with jet black fur, with streaks of golden brown through his pelt. His eyes are a greenish amber.
Personality Shadowpaw is an extremely serious cat. He takes pride in being a medicine cat apprentice, and does everything efficiently and quickly. He can come across as cold and harsh, but underneath that is just someone who wants to be appreciated for the work he does. He believes that rules were, in fact, not meant to be broken and as such dislikes rule breakers.
History Not very significant. He always wanted to be an apprentice every since he was a kit, and liked to spend his time in the medicine cat den, helping out the medicine cat.
Other Is it possible for his suffix to be named after Mistypool? Like in honor of his mentor.
█ ██████████████████████████ █

♣ hello! sig is a wip lmao ♣

aerilax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerilax » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:41 pm

Brightsky
Age 27 moons
Gender She-cat
Current rank Warrior
Desired rank N/A (already achieved it)
Crush Open
Mate Open
Kits N/A
Mother Unknown
Father Unknown
Other Kin Unknown
Description A beautiful pure white she-cat with amber eyes.
Personality Spoilt, vain and selfish, it is easy to pin Brightsky as just another kittypet turned warrior. However there is another side to her that desires to be a true part of Airclan, and be able to be just as good as any other warrior. Swiftstar probably saw the determination and courage that Brightsky had in her, to allow her to join Airclan. There is still tons of things Brightsky need to improve on though, her laziness being one of them. Due to her abrasive nature, she often gets into arguments with a few of her clanmates. However, those that decide to befriend her would learn about the softer, more vulnerable side of her.

History Having grown up a kittypet, Brightsky led a pampered and lavish life, never having to worry about food or warmth. However, after an unfortunate accident, her owner passed away and Brightsky found herself homeless. Having no where to go, she turned to Airclan, where Swiftstar graciously allowed her to join.
Other N/A

♣ hello! sig is a wip lmao ♣

aerilax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Trickster~ » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:19 am

Sandpaw
10 moons
Female
Apprentice
Warrior
Crush: none
Mate: none
Kits: none
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Other Kin: none
Description: Fluffy Ginger tabby with green eyes.
Personality: Sandpaw is a bold cat, who loves to take the spotlight. Sandpaw always speaks her mind, and wants everyone to love and admite her. However, under all that confidence, Sandpaw is quite depressed and only wants others to like her for who she truly is.
History: She used to be a loner, who joined the clan after Swiftstar allowed her too. She doesn’t let anyone know her past, as she thinks it will make others dislike her.
Other: Note- Warrior name will be Sandflower.
The Trickster~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:08 am

Everyone is accepted! I'll update the allegiance shortly.

As for @ruishi, I don't mind a little forbidden love c;
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerheartz » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:21 am

yay welcome everyone! I'll jump in to rp in a bit
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sunniedew is my roommate irl, and we'll send each other unfair trades. please don't ban us!
Tigerheartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:49 am

Silvermist
Current rank: Warrior
Desired rank: Warrior, perhaps deputy one day
Crush: OPEN
Mate: OPEN
Kits: ^OPEN
Mother: Doveflight
Father Talonclaw
Other Kin: Robincall is her older brother
Description: Silvermist is a beautiful young tabby cat with distinctive symmetrical black marking running down her back. She has a white muzzle and white paws, startlingly pretty light green eyes and a dark brown mottled nose.
Personality:A close friend, and ally, Silvermist is a quick thinking cat. Her tongue is just as sharp as her claws and while she is hard working, she is also independent and strong. However, she can also be sensitive, protective and welcoming. In the future, she hopes to have a mate and kit's to care for.
History: Silvermist and Robincall stumbled upon Airclan whilst escaping from a pack of dogs. Their parents died saving them, giving the two kits just enough time to run. Aged just under 10 moons, they found sanctuary when Swiftstar welcomed them into to her clan. From then on, they has always been close to each other and their clan mates, having had to grow up without parents.
Last edited by Skyhawk on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|