( fallout ) discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Zethian | pup

Postby spotthecow » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:07 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Meet, Zethian, pronounced as (z-eth-E-en). His name means to discover your purpose, which seems to suit this little guy well at the moment. A nickname that may commonly be heard is 'Zeth' or 'Little Shadow'. Zethian is an active, four months old who is clearly ranked a pup in the pack. He is a pitch black Labrador Retriever, making him look like a tiny shadow when he walks around. Since he was born the runt of his litter, Zethian is slightly under your average size Lab. pup, but he doesn't let it get in his way. To match the soft ball of fur, Zethian has a pair of wide, chocolate brown eyes and a dark charcoal nose.
Zethian was born into the pack with already somewhat of a large history. Zethian was born to loyal Subordinates, Jaxon and Lydia and had four larger siblings, Milo, Sharna, and Vapour, making him the runt. When his parents were around, they would baby little Zethian, not allowing him to go and play rough with his brother and sisters, in fear that he'd get hurt. One morning, Jaxon and Lydia had gone back to their Subordinate duties, that was when a bear had attacked the camp, killing Zethian's parents and injuring his siblings, before they too died from their injuries, leaving Zethian alone. Since that day, Zethian has a deep fear of bears and a reoccurring nightmare. While trying not to thunk much about it, Zethian is often found playing around with older dogs in the pack, on occasion getting in trouble, and speaking to newcomers. Also, Zethian loves swimming. He will do absolutely anything to be in the water, splashing around.
Zethian is curious, like most pups and loves stories, playing pack with his friends and did I mention swimming? He could go swimming for hours and playing inthe mud for him sounds like fun. He likes to act like a leader, yet finds himself getting into trouble or stuck in a rabbit burrow because he's so small. He loves talking to newcomers and running around, keeping the Broods on their toes at all times. He would to anything to try and protect the ones he loves most even though he really can't.
Zethian has no mate nor pup crush, but he admires just about all in the pack.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by spotthecow on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( fallout ) discussion thread

Postby spotthecow » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:07 pm

X
X
X
X
X
X
x
I am a flow quickly fading
here today and gone tomorrow

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Meet Leilani, her pronunciation is (Lay-la-knee) and it means 'heavenly flower' in Hawaiian.
Leilani doesn't mind nicknames as she seems to get many, such as Lei or Lani or even
Heaven. She is a small, lovely Blue Merle Border Collie with a snowy white chest and
rather wavy, silky fur. Her ears are always pointed up and her eyes are a deep chocolate
brown that always seem to sparkle in the sunlight. Leilani smells always of flowers, roses,
honeysuckle, and lilacs mostly. At the moment she is three years old and has the rank of a
Subordinate.

Leilani was born into a family that loved her deeply. She doesn't remember her mother or
father, for they were taken from her when she was only a pup. Growing up, Leilani
had an adopted sister named Evelyn and they were practically twins by mind, but she
was a Australian Cattle Dog, not of Leilani's breed. They had a beautiful house with
their owners in the outskirts of New York, large wide-open fields, a white picket fence,
and fresh green grass covered in dozens of brilliant colored flowers. The only problem
was that Leilani and Evelyn were trapped inside of a tiny, rusted cage barely big
enough to hold the two of them and a bowl of old food and water that hadn't been changed
in months. Her owners were rarely ever home, for their job in downtown New York kept
them fairly busy, or so the dogs had thought. One evening, Leilani's owners came home
from their job, arguing constantly with their breath of smoke and their hands grasping to
strange glass bottles with foul brown liquid. Everything had gotten worse. Glass was all
over the scratched up wooden floors and their owners kicked at the cage, accidentally
unlatching it. Evelyn and Leilani ran straight for the broken blinds of the windows, crashing
through them. Leilani's fur stung with sharp pieces stuck, but never looked back until she
reached the heart of the city. "We made it...We're free...Evelyn?" Leilani shook out her
silk fur and turned her head behind her as she spoke with a small hint of excitement,
soon filling with worry. Evelyn was not there and no where to be seen. Soon realizing
her sister hadn't been able to follow her, Leilani knew she had to find someone, or even
better, a pack, because being alone in the city constantly frightened her to death. Now,
she is a loyal Subordinate, for her speed and sense of smell, make up for her small female
size and quiet, gentle voice.
Leilani is such a sweet fae who is very pleasant to be around. She always holds a gentle spirit
and is certainly not very territorial. Leilani is always willing to help out somebody with
whatever they need, but she certainly can't fight well, nor is she the best hunter, but she
tries and is actually very fast and athletic. Leilani can be very quiet, shy, and cautious
around strangers and males especially, but is one of the few packmates who is even kind
to the Omegas, in secret of course for she couldn't let the pack know that she would sink
to their level. Leilani chooses to stay away from fights, and cares how others perceive her.

Leilani has no mate nor crush, but she'd be a very good mother if given the chance.{open :3}

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:47 pm

res. for my smol, shy pup, macy

Last edited by astrohund on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:47 pm

res for her relationships
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:50 pm

@spotthecow,
    both are accepted! welcome. <3

@seriously,
    i reserved a spot for you!

@anxiety, & stu-pot,
    thanks for marking! ^^
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( -- ✮ " ❛ draugur // the alpha

Postby serpentine. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:09 pm

name draugur
    meaning ghost in icelandic
    alias the ghost
    gender brute
    age four years
    breed German Shepherd
    disability crippled hind left leg
    rank alpha male
    theme I'm not famous - AJR
    voice jack met of AJR

Last edited by serpentine. on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:23 pm

@markiplier,
    i'll reserve the rank for you! draugur is a male or female? c:
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:30 pm

male c:
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wigsnatched » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:27 pm

res. female beta and sub? thanks
^^
. .

"S N A T C H E D"

open for trades // hmu // ♡
-----------------------------
❝ oh hi there ❞

my anthem - btw u cute
wigsnatched

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cecily

Postby broken* » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:48 am

beauty may be dangerous,
but intelligence is lethal.

𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊: cecily
𝖆𝖌𝖊: 5 years
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: fae
𝖗𝖆𝖞𝖍 gamma
𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉: stabyhoun

𝖆𝖇𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘:
very good hunter.
quick on her feet.
good at planning & delegating.

v.c. emma watson

𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖘: wip
𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖘: wip

𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘: single
(no mate but crush is open.)

𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞:
easily described as cool, calm, &
collected, this fae never seems to
have a fur out of place. she doesn't
like wasting time, & even when
she appears to be relaxing, she is
really thinking about some strategy
or plan that needs to be done. she
can often be seen as very motherly,
being a shoulder to others to lean on.
{ + } 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖘: adaptable,
dedicated, genuine, devoted
{ = } 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖘: regal,
clear-headed, disciplined, organized
{ - } 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖘: determined,
stubborn, honest

𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉:
she is a lovely purebred, born to a pair of showdogs who were used to being pampered and treated like royalty. her father was a spoiled brute, who held himself a head above everyone else. his owners came from money. but her mother, she never let the attention go to her head. her owners worked hard for their money. her parents were both bred together on several occasions, due to their excellent genes and bloodlines. they both were national champions, and she could have been one as well, having every perfect trait from her parents, or so it was claimed. her mother's owner decided to keep and train her to be shown as well, and she grew up in a very nice household. they had plenty, but her mother taught her that didn't make her any better than another dog, no matter their blood, breed, or history. everyone was equal, no matter what.

-

-

-

-
Last edited by broken* on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me