ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴍ ꜰʟᴇɴ // ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ x ʀɪᴅᴇʀ // discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴍ ꜰʟᴇɴ // ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ x ʀɪᴅᴇʀ // discussion

Postby Bowi » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:28 am

Could i reserve a Apprentice character?

I don't have the time to make a form now going a full day tournament tommorow so i have to turn in early today, (And i'm spending all of my time on organizing my pets)
I can feel it in the earth,
smell it in the air,
the world is different.

'Why do I get them- Why do they get me?'
    "It's our magic, it tethers us to them, our arcanum is shared."
    'I don't like them'
    "They aren't like us."
    'I'm scared, keep them away? just for the night.'
    "Always, Moonlight."
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:37 am

no problem! good luck with your tournament!
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:04 am

@KatieMoop- thank you! I am looking forward to this again, I love roleplays like this.
@Bowi- good luck, I wish you well! :D
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:18 am

Reposting my forms from the last version!

[img]img%20url%20here[/img]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

THE BASICS
    • name: Oromis
    • race: elf

LOOKS
    • hair: shoulder long, silver
    • eyes: soft grey.
    • height: 175 cm
    • weight: 68 kg
    • clothing: grey-blue shirt, dark blue pants. Black boots.
    • weapons: doesn't often use it, but a simple dagger.
    • tattoos and piercings: none
    • other: has a scar on his right shoulder blade.

HISTORY
      Oromis had a happy, normal childhood, with two parents. He was an only child. But when he turned 86, still quite young by his standards, he and his parents were called to go to war. His parents were both dragon riders, and since Oromis wasn't one they had to be separated. The war dragged on, none of them getting news from the others. When it was finally finished, Oromis was 94. And still get had no news from his parents. Then, after having come back to his earlier house, he saw a white dragon arrive. It was his mother's. Laila, the dragon, was severely injured. She told him both his parents and the over dragon had been killed in battle. Oromis then tried to take care of her, but he didn't know much about healing and Laila passed away soon after. Oromis was heartbroken, and alone. For over fifty years he wandered by himself, barely eating, barely taking care of himself. Then, he met a female elf, about his age. They immediately fell in love. But tragedy would not leave Oromis alone. After only 50 years of happy life, he and Ihlína were attacked by a band of bandits. Ihlína was killed, and Oromis severely injured. He would have died as well if an old passing dragon had not found him. Glaedr. The dragon healed his body, and while his mind took longer to heal it did too. The two stayed together, and when Oromis was 285 they joined this group.

PERSONALITY
    • positive traits: kind, helpful, gentle, patient, wise
    • negative traits: tends to forgive too easily, somehow manages to find an excuse for the worst people.
    • dislikes: war, fighting, people being hurt or hurting others

OTHER
    • dragon: Glaedr
    • other pets: none
    • sexuality: straight
    • crush: too old
    • partner: dead (history)

THE BASICS
    • name: Glaedr
    • species: dragon
    • owner: Oromis

LOOKS
    • scales/feathers: Big golden scales, slightly lighter on the belly.
    • eyes: big and golden, with dark gold specks inside.
    • height: huge. His eyes are the size of a human head... I'll let you do the math.
    • weight: same as above, very heavy.
    • accessories: nothing really, except for a saddle when Oromis takes him out.
    • weapons: claws, teeth, huge tail...
    • markings: Missing left hind leg.
    • powers and abilities: the power to heal himself and others.

HISTORY
      Glaedr feels he has lived forever. As a young dragon, he lived with his mother, his father having disappeared before his birth. One day when he was about 1000, his mother disappeared too. After a long time of searching, he finally found her, dying. And the wounds had been made by humans. Glaedr was furious, and after his mother had died he went to attack humans. But there were too many. After having killed a lot, they were still stronger and he lost his left hind leg that day. He almost died, but his power saved him. When he was healed and his head was finally clear, he understood his mistake and vowed never to fight again. Many many years later, after having traveled all around the world and having learned a lot, he found Oromis and saved him. The rest you know.

PERSONALITY
    • positive traits: kind, wise, knows a lot (he is 4521 years old after all)
    • negative traits: impatient sometimes, has a strange vision of the world, is a little haughty
    • dislikes: annoying people, people that hurt others, being in the cold too much

OTHER
    • crush: none
    • partner: none
    • offspring: none [/size]

THE BASICS
    • name: Arya
    • race: elf

LOOKS
    • hair: long, wavy, raven black hair.
    • eyes: emerald green
    • height: 187 cm
    • weight: 61 kg
    • clothing: Dark green long-sleeved shirt, brown leather pants, leather armor on top. Soft leather shoes that help her mice silently
    • weapons: long, thin sword
    • tattoos and piercings: none
    • other: none

HISTORY
      Arya doesn't have a happy childhood. At the age of only 9, her parents were killed by bandits. Arya had been hiding, terrified. The bandits found her, too, and had fun by making multiple painful cuts in her arms and body, and were prepared to kill her when two dragons arrived. They killed the bandits and saved her. Arya stayed with the dragons, which were mates. When she was 85, the female dragon had an egg, a beautiful green egg. She had given it to Arya, saying: "the day he will hatch will be the happiest but also saddest day of your life." Arya had been confused, but cared for the egg with all the care and attention she had. One year later, the two dragons fell ill. Arya couldn't help them, and they only got worse. Then one night, Arya felt something shift within the egg. It was hatching. Only a few minutes after the tiny dragon had come out, the parents died. Arya knew the dragons were right. She was completely devastated by the dragons deaths, who had been more like parents to her than anyone else. But the young dragon that had hatched, Fírnen, made her happier than anything before. 9 years later, Arya found the group and joined it. It has been 15 years.

PERSONALITY
    • positive traits: Kind, intelligent, gentle, likes to help
    • negative traits: somewhat of an outsider, doesn't talk much, in certain situations can be haughty, secretive, closed up on herself
    • likes: talking about interesting things, dragons in general, reading, nature
    • dislikes: people not respectful of nature, doing something wrong

OTHER
    • dragon: Fírnen
    • other pets: none
    • crush: OPEN!!

THE BASICS
    • name: Fírnen
    • owner: Arya

LOOKS
    • scales/feathers: dark green scales on his back, lighter green on his belly.
    • eyes: deep forest green.
    • height: 357 small on the shoulder.
    • weight: heavy (how heavy are dragons??)
    • accessories: none, except for a saddle.
    • weapons: teeth, claws, tail, the usual.
    • markings: none
    • powers and abilities: telekinesis

HISTORY
      Fírnen is a young dragon. The night he hatched was also the night his parents died, and Arya has been more of a mother to him than them. As a hatchling, he remembers playing with Arya, her teaching him. One day when he was 5, he and Arya were walking over a cliff. Arya slipped and would have fallen had he not used his power of telekinesis for the first time, and brought her back to safety. Then, after he turned 9, he and Arya found the group and joined. He remembers being scared of the other dragons, not used to seeing so many people, and feeling very small. But Arya had always been there for him, and that made their bond stronger. Year after year, Fírnen became bigger, stronger, less scared and more confident.

PERSONALITY
    • positive traits: kind, fun, intelligent
    • negative traits: a little careless, sometimes childish.
    • dislikes: Bad people, getting scolded.

OTHER
    • crush: OPEN!!
    • offspring:none [/size]

(finally done!!
I hope it's not a problem that I don't have pictures.)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:17 pm

(I've decided to drop Hekate and Vul'gein. I sort of lost muse for them along the way. Anyu and Malkuna are still around, though, and I'll have my other form done by probably tomorrow.

Edit: I was also wondering if the city tribe was going to be playable? I had a really great idea for a character there, and I just wanted to make sure before I flew with it.)

THE BASICS
    • name: Erin Apollo
    • race: wip

LOOKS
    • hair: Auburn red.
    • eyes: Dark brown.
    • height: 5'6"
    • clothing: wip
    • weapons: wip
    • tattoos and piercings: woo
    • other: wip.

HISTORY
      Wip

PERSONALITY
      wip

OTHER
    • dragon: Grohiik
    • other pets: n/a
    • sexuality: Straight.
    • crush: open
    • partner: open

--

THE BASICS
    • name: Grohiik
    • owner: Erin Apollo

LOOKS
    • scales/feathers:
    • eyes: will
    • height: Wip
    • weight: woo
    • accessories: wip
    • markings: wip
    • powers and abilities: wip

HISTORY
      wip

PERSONALITY

OTHER
      • sexuality: wip
      • offspring: n/a

——

THE BASICS
    • name: Anyu Key'ush
    • race: human

LOOKS
    • hair: black
    • eyes: they would be emerald, but they're clouded over with blindness.(see history)
    • height: 5'5
    • clothing: a black and red cloth longcoat with light metal shoulder pads, high leather boots, leather bottoms, light metal gloves.
    • weapons: a sword, simple but easy to use.
    • tattoos and piercings: n
    • other: she wears a necklace given to her by her grandmother. it's a simple carved stone, but she is highly protective of it.

HISTORY
      Anyu was born in the village, but was left to be raised by her late grandmother when her mother died in childbirth and her father left her as a result. As she got older, her grandmother observed that she always seemed so distant, as if she never knew where to focus. It became clear that Anyu was blind. By the age of ten, she had resigned herself to her fate, coming to the conclusion that she was destined to be an omega. But her perspective changed when she bonded with a little white dragon no bigger than a horse. Though the dragon couldn't give her sight, they soon learned that the dragon created a literal bond between them and they were able to share the other senses between each other. Using the abilities to her advantage, Anyu was able to pursue her dream of becoming a guard. With her grandmother's encouragement and her dragon's aid, she succeeded. However, not a year into her new job, Anyu's grandmother fell ill. Anyu took weeks off to take care of her, but could only ease the discomfort. Her grandmother eventually passed on, but not before gifting Anyu the prized necklace. Carved into the stone was a single word in Dovahzul: Relentless.

PERSONALITY
      Anyu is generally a friendly, kindhearted and helpful individual. She is, at times, very social and loves meeting new people, though she may sometimes prefer to withdraw with her dragon and spend some time alone. She is creative, having to come up with unique ways to solve her problems, and likes to challenge herself with logical puzzles. She can seem a bit stern at times, but mostly when she's on duty, and is very determined. When she sets her mind to something, it gets done. However, she isn't very confident in her abilities when her dragon isn't around, which may cause her to hesitate in times.

OTHER
    • dragon: Malkuna
    • other pets: n/a
    • sexuality: demiromantic asexual
    • crush: n/a
    • partner: n/a

——

THE BASICS
    • name: Malkuna
    • owner: Anyu Key'ush

LOOKS
    • scales/feathers: They're pure white. She has no other color to speak of, except for her eyes.
    • eyes: ice blue
    • height: she's just barely over the size of a small horse.
    • accessories: she has a collar to match Anyu's necklace, only it says visionary, instead.
    • weapons: teeth and claws. malkuna has no horns or spines.
    • markings: n/a
    • powers and abilities: she forged a mental connection with anyu, and can speak with her telepathically over a small distance and share her heightened senses with her with the exception of sight. But she has no fire breath, instead being able to summon light from her mouth. Not harmful light, just light.

HISTORY
      Malkuna was born from a rather unpopular batch of dragons in the village. She spent ten years of her life living off scraps in the street simply because she wasn't big enough or strong enough to hunt alone. This caused her to begin to search for a companion, and found one when a ten year old blind girl tripped over her in an attempt to find her way home. Malkuna proceeded to guide the girl home, and then assumed it was time for her to leave, but the bond had already been forged. They became lifelong companions.

PERSONALITY
      Malkuna can be very shy, but she can also be energetic and playful. She is incredibly loyal to Anyu, and takes it upon herself to protect her, though she knows Anyu protects her just as much. Not that she'd admit it. Despite her gentle attitude, Malkuna has a short fuse and is a stickler for detail, often going out of her way to fix something in just the right way.

OTHER
    • sexuality: bisexual
    • offspring: n/a
Last edited by ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:51 pm

@Revan - i was going to include the city tribe as playable but i wasnt sure, since i was worried it might make the roleplay messy. I think I'll just make a poll and see what others think :3
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtiTweek » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:29 am

Would it be possible to just have a dragon/other animal charcater? Or do you need to also have a human character?

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
tweek | he/him
otherkin + therian
Image Image
un | deux | trois
art shop
x | x | x
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
ArtiTweek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:05 am

xSahde wrote:Would it be possible to just have a dragon/other animal charcater? Or do you need to also have a human character?

though having just a dragon isnt necessary against the rules, i do not recommend it as the roleplay is heavily based on the village plot-wise.

as for other characters, i prefer you only play humanoid or dragon characters and if they have any pets, as a side character. since this is a dragon x rider roleplay this will avoid it from becoming a multi species roleplay.

Lilly Your Bff wrote:Mark ^.^

Hi Lilly! i understand you had some trouble finding this thread and i apologise, ill hopefully get the main thread cleaned up tomorrow when ive had my cup of coffee ^.^
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me