~Ky's Character Spot~

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Ky's Viscets

Postby Kydashing » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:46 am

((#536))
Name: Sander Smith/i]
Nickname: [i]Smite

Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Age/Birthday: 30 years old - July 5th - Cancer
Personality: Cheery - Proud - Sensitive - Respectful

A simple man with a simple plan.
Sander, mostly known as Smite, is just your average guy. He owns a little pet shop in downtown Seattle, WA.
He isn't overly attractive or smart, but he is someone you can count on and is very happy to help others.
Don't let his kind demeanor and cherry behavior fool you though, if you upset him or try to be mean, he won't be the first to back down. He is proud and is not one to say sorry first when an argument comes. He is, however, someone that gets offended and touched by other people's moods easily. That is why he often is seen cheery, in hopes that he can't be down if he "doesn't give someone the chance to bring him down."

Owning the shop mostly by himself and temp workers, you can believe he works almost everyday of the week, with an early day off sundays. As such, he doesn't get to go out on the town or pick up on his hobbies much.
They include rock climbing and back trail hiking. Thankfully he makes sure to wake up early everyday to take a 20 minute jog outside the city, before using a bike to get to and from work.

He trys to stay healthy by making his own shakes, meals and snacks. His weakness is ice cream though, and will go to his nearest shop at least 3 times a week. It's alright with him though, he knows he deserves it!

Smite hopes to one day get enough staff at his shop to create a franchise and move back from working everyday of the week. He hasn't met anyone to spend his life with yet, but he is determined to do well before looking for them, so he can raise a small family properly and shower his love with his time and gifts.

Relationships:: (None but open!)
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Ky's Character Spot~

Postby Kydashing » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:02 pm

Name: Spiceflight
(Link here)
Personality: Thoughtful, seclusive, curious, stubborn, selfless
Relationship(s): Mirror (Mother/deceased - Unknown father) - Waterpool (Sister/deceased) - Mallowkit (Nephew/alive)
A little history: Spiceflight was born along with her sister Waterpool outside the Reedclan border. Mirror, their mother, was very sick after their birth and needed to keep them safe. She knew the clan would not accept a cat like her, so she waited until a small patrol came by and begged them to take her kits. Thankfully, the group was kind and took them and her in. Unfortunately, even with the best efforts of the medicine cat at the time, she passed soon after. Her kits were renamed by the old leader and given to a queen to help raise them. Spiceflight doesn't remember much.

Spiceflight was close to her sister and got along well with her. When they became warriors, a few moons later, Waterpool had said she was going to become a queen. She was in love with a tom from across the border, and never spoke his name. Just said she wished she could see him here. But, never pushed the subject. Spiceflight was never against the idea, but wished she has said something. When Waterpool died of losing too much blood, leaving the only surviving member in her kin...it changed Spiceflight.
She felt powerless and would never ignore her gut feelings again. She now helps raise her nephew and does whatever she can to prove her worth.
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Ky's Character Spot~

Postby Kydashing » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:13 pm

Name: Mallowkit
(Link here)
Personality: Excitable, generous, curious, quick-witted, "kit-ish"
Relationship(s): Mirror (Grandmother/deceased - Unknown Grandfather) - Waterpool (Mother/deceased + Unknown Father) - Spiceflight (Aunt/Alive)
--Not much on him. Other then he knows most his family is gone/mysterious while he has Spiceflight to keep him from thinking about it too much, just a kit after all---
[/quote]
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me