<♕> When The Rain Doesn't Come <♔> Discussion/form thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

<♕> Sefu the lead guard <♔>

Postby hortus » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:46 am

╔═════════╗

▬▬▬❋▬▬▬

name ➳ Sefu
nicknames ➳ none
age ➳ 4
gender ➳ male
species ➳ lion
meaning ➳ sword

fur ➳ brown
eyes ➳ darker hazel
mane ➳ dark, almost black
sister ➳ zuri

mate ➳ tbd
crush ➳ tbd
secret crush ➳ tbd
friends ➳ tba
enemies ➳ tba
pride ➳ yes

positive traits ➳ strong, brave,
intelligent, protective, loyal,
can be loving, caring,
determined,
negative traits ➳ serious,
, but can be a kept to himself
type of lion,

▬▬▬❋▬▬▬

╚═════════╝
--

╔════════╗

this lion is sefu a darker
color than most. he is very
muscular which is fitting
since he is a guard. sefu
is a loyal and protective
male that will do anything
for his pride or those he
loves. he watches over
everyone and ensures
their safety.

╚════════╝

╔════════╗

sefu is the loyal protective
type, the one that you
want to befriend. he is
kind like his sister but
if you threaten someone
he loves or him he will
attack. he tends to take
his position seriously only
to let loose on those rare
times.

╚════════╝
hortus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The King's Secret Son

Postby Heda » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:09 am

┈┈┈┈☠┈┈┈┈

name ;; Machari
meaning ;; dagger
age ;; two and a half years of age
rank ;; loner
gender ;; lion/male

+traits ;; calm, charming,
sort of friendly to those he likes,
-traits ;; sarcastic, stubborn,
trouble maker

┈┈┈┈☠┈┈┈┈

This young guy
here is Machari, could you
guess who his father
is? The King, its a bit of
a shocker to tell
you the truth and the King is
almost ashamed of it
what are you suppose to tell
your pride and mate?
His mother was a loner and Zuberi took
a slight liking to her and
boom! Machari was born.
Machari's mother
begged Zuberi to let the cub stay
but Zuberi could not
have that. His mate couldn't
know which meant
Machari had to stay away, so
Machari's mother forgot
about Zuberi and left.
Now the two were
far away from the pride but
when Machari's
mother passed away
Machari set out to explore.

Now here he is, so close to
the one thats
his father but he doesn't
know what to do
or say so he's planning, getting himself
ready to face his father. Maybe say;
"Hey, I'm your son, you know
the one you didn't want."
Last edited by Heda on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <♕> When The Rain Doesn't Come <♔> Discussion/form threa

Postby Heda » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:10 am

┈┈┈┈♠┈┈┈┈
name ;; Zuwena
meaning ;; pure/good
age ;; she is a year and a half
rank ;; very new huntress
gender ;; lioness

+traits ;; sweet, gentle,
caring, bubbly,
-traits ;; rule breaker, push over,
controlled easily, shy, loves to fool around

┈┈┈┈♠┈┈┈┈

WIP
Last edited by Heda on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:58 am

everyone is accepted and i just finished adding you all the rp. If there is any relation ship stuff i need to know about tell me! So I can put it up.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wynter; » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:10 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
x B a s i c s
    name: Mira
    nickname: Just mira.
    position: Lioness
    mate: The king.
x A p p e a r a n c e
    fur colour: Gold
    markings: hazel tints
    fur type: thick and soft
    eye colour: Amber
    scars: claw mark across left flank
x P e r s o n a l i t y
    overall: flirtatious, sweet, protective
    good: sweet, bold, funny
    bad: stubborn, cocky, sarcastic
    fears: humiliation, death
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Words words words words words
words words words words words
Last edited by wynter; on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wynter;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumos. » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:11 pm

@bree : Alika and Jabari are siblings. c:
lumos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amicia » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:32 pm

_____A M R A - ↷ ↷
a m r a - m e a n i n g t h e L i o n - f e m a l e - 4 y e a r s - l i o n e s s

w h o--are--you -- ↷ ↷
      _______amra's history is pretty simple, or basic, in other terms. her mother fell pregnant with her years back and like every other lioness, left the pride to raise her cubs in peace. her mother, Juno, traveled far until she found a warm and safe den to give birth. so weeks passed and finally a litter of cubs were born into the world around spring time. Juno was a young lioness when she gave birth, so having three cubs, two male and one female, tore her out. the two male cubs, sadly, were born weak and died several hours after birth; the result of having mated at a young age. but the female lived. Juno was heart-broken about her sons, yet she was willing to stay strong for her daughter. pondering of a name for hours, she finally came to the conclusion of naming her daughter Amra, meaning boldly the Lion in African. several weeks passed, and Amra grew within the den by her mother, until the day came when Amra was strong enough to go back to the pride with Juno. when the lioness and her cub arrived back to the pride months after Juno left, every lioness was fond to see Amra, a strong and bulky looking cub whom trailed happily by her mother's side without any disability or sickness. Juno had told her pridemates about the death of her two sons at birth, yet Amra filled in her brothers' places nicely. along with the other cubs, Amra explored the land and had fun in the water-hole, or tussling around, or exploring ant hills and climbing boulders. when the seasons passed and came, she trailed along with her pride and started to grow, being a healthy cub until growing into a nicely looking teenager. just like Juno, she had a creamy pelt, less than golden, with pale spots along her legs and with bright amber eyes that glowed as she grew. like her father, she had a bulky and more well-muscled build than most lionesses, yet she was still agile and fast to hunt. Juno taught her how to hunt when she came of age, and while Amra and her father rarely spoke, her father kept a close eye on her growth. it was only when she was two years old, the coming of age, that Juno got old and soon developed old limbs that wouldn't move with the pride over seasons. Juno had chose a comfortable place near a hill for her death-bed, and before she died, told her daughter to live a good life. hunt for the pride, protect the pride, meet a good mate, have cubs of her own, and die in honor. Amra stayed with her mother until dusk that winter night, until finally Juno passed on and Amra buried her on her own by the hill-side. Amra soon enough went back to the pride and traveled on with them faithfully through the seasons. now, at four years old, Amra is still looking to fulfill her future; she already served her pride faithfully, but will she ever have cubs of her own and die a noble death?

w h a t--about--now -- ↷ ↷
_______Amra is what you call a loyal lioness. Born in the pride, raised in the pride, and hunted for the pride, she devotes every day of her life to make sure her pridemates are safe. She is not a pretty female with a 'flirty, sweet-tongued, eye-lashing' personality, and is in fact, a stubborn and bold lioness whom can play it just as rough when fighting then taking down a buffalo in hunting. Amra developed traits from her mother as being a lioness of fierce ferocity, short-tempered personality, and smooth graceful features. After all, Juno means 'goddess of beauty and love', and getting those smooth features from her mother is well enough. Yet Amra is not a flirtatious or sweet-natured female. She is curt, snappy, serious, and down-right mysterious, but in regal terms, is polite to her pridemates and those who show respect to others. Amra is adventurous and loves a little bit of challenges; such as trying to take down a baby elephant in an hunting session or crossing a river full of crocodiles. But in no way, she does not tolerate foolishness and disrespect. Some say she makes an excellent leader, but Amra thinks of herself as just another loyal lion to the pride. She is not entirely young, nor entirely old, but acts mature as if she's already an elder of ten years. But Amra, like mentioned before, is quite kind to her pridemates and social enough, but prefers to quiet over loud noises. Amra may look like a lioness in no need at all to find a mate, but deeply, she wishes to have her own cubs, just to make her deceased mother proud. She has respect for the males in the pride, but perhaps a mate will come someday. Right now, however, Amra is only praying that her pride will survive this drought, and if not, wishes to die a noble death by fighting away vultures from the carcasses of her pridemates.

s i n g l e / o p e n - k i n ;; n/a - i n the pride ;; rank is huntress
amicia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okay, i'm crazy. » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 am

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

death follows me
name: kofi
[means death in
swahili]
breed: lion
allegiance:warrior
romantic interest: eshe
[her name means life,
his means death cx
it's cute cx]
kin:
mother- ashai
father- storm
siblings- imani
death follows me

i was born weird. awkward. well i was born fine, it's just what happened after that mattered. my father died, just over five minutes after my birth. my mother, ashai, was planning on naming me when he returned from his hunt. he never did. he's out there somewhere, maybe alive, or maybe dead. he was seen knocked out, his pulse unsensable. they don't know what actually happened to him, but my mother blames it on me. i personally still think he's alive. the next day, his body was gone. no blood, just his scent. they followed it to a zebra herd. perhaps they attacked him, and killed him if he wasn't already, or someone ate him after ambushing the zebra. what i believe, is that he attacked the zebras, not they attacked him. but i hate him if he really is alive. i've been treated terribly since a cub, because my mother thought he was dead. she thought it was my fault. to this day, i don't even know who he is! or his name! no-one will tell me, because they think i should be punished. outrageous! i was left in a corner, no food, no drink, just silence. occasionally ashai would look back to see if i was still there. if i even moved one inch, though, i'd be slapped. i began to realise my mother hated me, as much as i hate my dad.
it was when she met kimbu that i started being treated that little bit better. it had taken her a while, but in the end ashai found a new mate. two whole years. when i say it like this, it doesn't sound like a lot, but you should've seen her. for two whole years, whilst i was sat in my corner i heard her crying in the corner. i felt the need to comfort her, but i knew if i spoke she'd slap me. she let out all her anger on me. i took it though. i understood what she was going through. it was hard for me, too, not growing up with a father figure to copy. i tried adjusting, trying to make it feel like kimbu was my father. it never worked. he acted nice and friendly to me, but i hated him. he was trying to replace my dad! how could he? i know i hate him, but i wouldn't want him replaced! but, to be honest, i'm glad they got together, otherwise i wouldn't have my gorgeous little sister, imani.
i grew up trying to be a good brother, but i always felt replaced by kimbu. i tried to be nice and look after her and treat her like a princess, but he always seemed to be better at the job. better at everything. so i left, in a hope to find something, or someone better. i still don't regret it.
after a few days i began to regret it though, thinking of the pain my mother has to go through, after losing her first mate and now her son. but then i realised how much she hated me, and knew i shouldn't really be that bothered. from now on it was all about me. until imani showed up...
she had followed me. all the way out in the open. on her own, just going after my scent. i was furious but kind of relieved. i wasn't going to be alone. we stayed out in the open till she was two, and i was four. and then we found this pride.

just have faith.
believe in me.
name: imani
[means faith in
swahili]
breed: lion
allegiance: hunter
romantic interest: x
kin:
mother- ashai
father- kimbu
siblings- kofi
just have faith.
believe in me.

when i was born i had no clue what my half-brother was going through. i barely knew he existed. i certainly didn't think he was my half brother. i thought he was an outcast. i thought he had done something so wrong, that he couldn't eat. well, my mother thought he did something that bad. i was just left to believe her, and for the first couple months, i did. each day i would watch his frown, his sadness, and a little bit of anger, and i would feel guilty. like it was my fault, but i didn't even know him. i felt guilty eating in front of him. when my mother wasn't looking, i'd rip off a bit of meat and walk over to him. i'd drop it in front of him, smile, and walk away. each day we grew closer and closer, because we began to talk. and then one day, he spilled the whole story to me. how we were related. how his mother was mine. and then i began to realise what a cruel person my mother was. i confronted her about him, and she admitted it, and she told her what she thought. i was disgusted. i had to live with it, for a whole year.
then my brother disappeared. my mother laughed, my father laughed. they wanted him to go. "listen dear imani, now he's gone, we have no sins in our life. if he dies, which he probably will, then the sin is gone." i told her it didn't work like that. she ignored. she began to treat me like a queen. i hated it. ugh i hated it so much! so i left aswell, a couple days after kofi. i found him, and then we stayed in the wild for ages. another year i think it was. and then we found this pride, a year later. it seems my life has been perfectly planned out, each year something else happens. but i'm hoping there's no changes this year. i love it here.
okay, i'm crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:36 am

Accepted! I'll put it up soon!

Ok so I think I should explain something at this moment. So I got a pretty rude pm from someone saying I copied another rp and I'm like; "There's another lion rp running?" So my minds just blown and I'm sitting here like I feel bad if anyone thinks that way and this person was kind of ignorant so it set me off a little and now I'm explaining.
I play this really cool lion sim and it's called lioden (check it out ;3) and every month they have an event. So it was last event or the event before that not sure but it was the drought event and basically your prides struggling and you have to battle some rogues and stuff. Me and a friend were like "Hey! Wouldn't that be a cool rp!" We talked about it and she said I should post it cause I'm just better at keeping stuff up to date and all. So this was almost two months ago and during that time I didn't really have the time to post it up or anything and a week ago she brought it up and I have this huge "I NEED TO WRITE" problem so I started making the rp. So the person who I was pming can think whatever they want to make them feel better but that's how it all happened. I had to go searching through all the threads to see this other lion rp that I was totally in the dark about, they are very simler and I am a bit shocked at how alike they are but great minds think alike xD.
I just feel really bad if anyone thought I was copying I'd feel like a horrible person.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okay, i'm crazy. » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:38 am

breebree99 wrote:Accepted! I'll put it up soon!

Ok so I think I should explain something at this moment. So I got a pretty rude pm from someone saying I copied another rp and I'm like; "There's another lion rp running?" So my minds just blown and I'm sitting here like I feel bad if anyone thinks that way and this person was kind of ignorant so it set me off a little and now I'm explaining.
I play this really cool lion sim and it's called lioden (check it out ;3) and every month they have an event. So it was last event or the event before that not sure but it was the drought event and basically your prides struggling and you have to battle some rogues and stuff. Me and a friend were like "Hey! Wouldn't that be a cool rp!" We talked about it and she said I should post it cause I'm just better at keeping stuff up to date and all. So this was almost two months ago and during that time I didn't really have the time to post it up or anything and a week ago she brought it up and I have this huge "I NEED TO WRITE" problem so I started making the rp. So the person who I was pming can think whatever they want to make them feel better but that's how it all happened. I had to go searching through all the threads to see this other lion rp that I was totally in the dark about, they are very simler and I am a bit shocked at how alike they are but great minds think alike xD.
I just feel really bad if anyone thought I was copying I'd feel like a horrible person.

i think i know what rp you're on about and it's the other lion one i have joined cx they are very similar but to be honest most warrior cat rp are similar so yeah.
okay, i'm crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me