What this board is NOT for [Update 18th June 2017]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: What this board is NOT for

Postby Lacuna » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:48 pm

CastielTheWinchester wrote:Hello, I have a question. I would like to open a Roleplay shop -where you can order characters, forms, codes, etc.- and I was wondering if this was the right board. If not, could you please point me in the right direction? Thank you,
-CastielTheWinchester

That would belong on this board. (:
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachy keen- » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Hey there! c: I have a question...
I am looking to start up a roleplay and I would like some ideas to add to mine from other people. Can I post a topic for that on this board?
used to be luminescence. | inactive
peachy keen-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandle » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:16 pm

ocean sunset. wrote:
I am looking to start up a roleplay and I would like some ideas to add to mine from other people. Can I post a topic for that on this board?

Hey there!

Your best bet would be to post in our one on one search thread or the advertise your group roleplay thread respectively of whether you wanted a 1x1 or a group. You don't need to have a plot in mind to post in either of those boards; you're welcome to use them to ask other people for ideas.

Once you have a vague idea of a plot and, if it's a group thread and you want input from other members, you're welcome to make a separate thread in this board to discuss it together. Making a thread without any members/ideas at all would just become a chat topic.

I hope this helps, feel free to drop me a PM or a help ticket if you've got any other questions or concerns.
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachy keen- » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:46 am

Pandle wrote:
ocean sunset. wrote:

Hey there!

Your best bet would be to post in our one on one search thread or the advertise your group roleplay thread respectively of whether you wanted a 1x1 or a group. You don't need to have a plot in mind to post in either of those boards; you're welcome to use them to ask other people for ideas.

Once you have a vague idea of a plot and, if it's a group thread and you want input from other members, you're welcome to make a separate thread in this board to discuss it together. Making a thread without any members/ideas at all would just become a chat topic.

I hope this helps, feel free to drop me a PM or a help ticket if you've got any other questions or concerns.

Thank you, Pandle! :D
used to be luminescence. | inactive
peachy keen-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jelly. » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:02 am

Okay, I have question
It was cleared earlier this was for Roleplay charcters. But what if we have non-rp charcters and adoptables we'd like to store on CS? I've seen people with those topics, and was wondering where they belong
Jelly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandle » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:28 am

.:Chiyo:. wrote:Okay, I have question
It was cleared earlier this was for Roleplay charcters. But what if we have non-rp charcters and adoptables we'd like to store on CS? I've seen people with those topics, and was wondering where they belong

Hey there!

If you have adoptables you'd like to share the art of and keep track of you can use the User-made adoptable pets/characters board. Hope this clears up any confusion, have a great day c:
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jelly. » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:57 am

okay. What about charcters from free "makers" on places like devinart? Like, Fursonas, or other non-rp and non-adoptable charcters?
Jelly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Claw. » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Would we be able to write a discussion thread about a story if it is written on the cs story forum, or would we have to post it there?
╔═════════════════════╗

Hi I'm Claw!
She/her pronouns
This sig is a w.i.p

xxx xxx xxx

╚═════════════════════╝
Claw.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandle » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 pm

.:Chiyo:. wrote:okay. What about charcters from free "makers" on places like devinart? Like, Fursonas, or other non-rp and non-adoptable charcters?

If you're not roleplaying them, but still want to show of the art and keep track of their profiles then you can use the Art galleries and Discussion but make sure you check out the image posting rules regarding free generators/makers before posting any art there.

Blue Whisper wrote:Would we be able to write a discussion thread about a story if it is written on the cs story forum, or would we have to post it there?

If it's not roleplay related then it doesn't belong in this board, unless you were to turn the story into a roleplay. You could create a discussion thread in the Discuss and share your writing board and link to it in your story thread so people know to comment there instead.

Hope these help!
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me