♕ Character Forms ♕ -- {no posting}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

♕ John Ward ♕

Postby qwill. » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:58 pm

╔══════════════╗

nicknames
{ here }
relationships
{ here }
family
{ here }
height
{ here }
hair
{ here }
eyes
{ here }
build
{ here }
race
{ here }
positives
{ here }
negatives
{ here }
weapons
{ here }
hexcode
6CC417

╚══════════════╝

history
{ here }
personality
{ here }
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Talia Fields ♕

Postby qwill. » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:03 pm

╔══════════════╗

nicknames
{ here }
relationships
{ here }
family
{ here }
height
{ here }
hair
{ here }
eyes
{ here }
build
{ here }
race
{ here }
positives
{ here }
negatives
{ here }
weapons
{ here }
hexcode
C12869

╚══════════════╝

history
{ here }
personality
{ here }
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Enzo Price ♕

Postby qwill. » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:10 pm

╔══════════════╗

nicknames
{ here }
relationships
{ here }
family
{ here }
height
{ here }
hair
{ here }
eyes
{ here }
build
{ here }
race
{ here }
positives
{ here }
negatives
{ here }
weapons
{ here }
hexcode
{ here }

╚══════════════╝

history
{ here }
personality
{ here }
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Elvira Jackson ♕

Postby qwill. » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:46 pm

╔══════════════╗

nicknames
Jack
Ella
Ellabelle
eighteen ( now )
relationships
pansexual
Peter Pan ✗
Tigerlily ✗
Killian Jones ✗
family
mother - mabel ⊗
father - joseph ⊗
height
5'5"
hair
long, dark
almost black but
not quite
eyes
bright blue
build
lean and agile
graceful
race
human ( eternally young )
positives
individual
brave
intelligent
negatives
flirtatious
stubborn
flighty
weapons
sharpened bone knife
hexcode
7F38EC

╚══════════════╝

∞ Ha, pansexual. Pansexual. Thanks, Peter. If there's one good thing you taught me, it's to appreciate everyone as beautiful or ugly depending on their inner character. Wendy never learned that, did she? ∞
history
Read my story, and you'll find out. It's really quite interesting.
personality
I have to say, if you listen to me describe myself, then it's a pretty biased description. But I'll try to tell you what others have told me. Like I said before, you want to know about me? Listen to my story, and you'll probably get a good idea. I'm pretty stubborn, and I like people. Any sort of people, really. I can be flirtatious, but I'm also pretty loyal, and I like to talk. That's why I became an author. And wow, it's 2015 and you guys have a lot of cool writing software. Where I'm from, all we had was a quill and a parchment. But that's beside the point. I guess you could say I'm sort of a funny person, but I wouldn't laugh at my jokes, so I don't know if that counts? Ugh, this is getting confusing. I think I'll just leave you to guess about me. Ha, good luck.
Last edited by qwill. on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Lord Eilan Fisk ♕

Postby qwill. » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:57 am

╔══════════════╗

nicknames
Eli
Lan
relationships
tbd
family
none remaining
rank
lord of baelor
fur
dark grey with
russet streaks
eyes
deep, icy blue
very clear
build
lean
well-muscled
not overly huge
positives
funny
light-hearted
loyal
playful
negatives
rather awkward
still young
doesn't take things seriously
hexcode
151B8D

╚══════════════╝

♖ Action in vengeance is evil; step above those who have wronged to a higher plane of existing and you will find yourself at peace. ♖
lord: a noble male who serves the king. defends the pack and hunts for the pack. will be referred to by his title.
history
Eilan's parents were prominent members of the baelor pack and strong supporters of the Lundain family line; when King Rhaevor passed, much of the Fisk line left, disgusted by the power passing away from the Lundains. This left Eilan alone the family title and estate. He is a young wolf, still growing into his title and allegiances. He refused his family's invitation to leave simply because he wanted to choose his own opinions and observe those around him. Lately, he has been leaning towards Ser Beck Lundain to fully commit loyalty, but he doesn't want to make any sort of public announcement, and honestly would rather spend his days playing or hunting. Lordship is a big responsibility, and he's not sure he's ready for it yet.
personality
Eli is fun and a great wolf to be around. He acts like a college frat boy often, but he does have his moments of seriousness. He likes to flirt and be rambunctious, but when he comes across a female he actually takes a liking to personality wise, he gets flustered and goofy. Really, Eilan is a total dork, and many of the older members of the pack wonder if he's fit to hold such an honorable position.
Last edited by qwill. on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♕ Character Forms ♕ -- {no posting}

Postby qwill. » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:02 am

╔══════════════╗

nicknames
Kaija
Ven (preferred)
relationships
tbd
family
none remaining
rank
maiden of brimstone
fur
base grey
dusted with silver
eyes
one amber with
flecks of gold
the other verdant green
build
small
lean
slim
positives
intelligent
observant
ambitious
negatives
impertinent
silent
blunt
hexcode
8467D7

╚══════════════╝

♗ If you are a neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ♗
the maiden and the servant are neither nobles, but they have their talents and they are masters of survival. The maiden is higher up, since she is a lovely, well mannered female.
history
As far as history goes, there is not much to tell. Kaija is a simple member of the brimstone pack; she doesn't hold much political power, and on the outside, she is the frame to a painting rather than the colors. She was given the name Kaija, meaning 'sweet daughter', by her loving parents. They passed away not long ago, expecting her to reside in the pack as a silent and dutiful female, helping only with what the higher-ups tell her to do. Kaija hates her name, and goes by a derivative of her last name to show that she is not the sweet daughter her parents wished of her.
personality
On the inside, however, Kaija is a bubbling fire. She doesn't speak much, as she knows her place as a mere maiden, but she thinks, and that makes her individual. She is incredibly smart and calculating, often watching the political struggle with a tenured eye. She is a skillful hunter and watcher, but not many ask her for her opinion, and so she waits, silent. When she does talk, however, she can come off as cold and hyper rational. She has trouble keeping relationships because of this, and has never seen romance as a priority.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Jinpai Wen ♕

Postby qwill. » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:38 pm

╔══════════════╗

nicknames
Jin
looks about 40
relationships
heterosexual
married
Liin Wen ♥
family
mother ⊗
father ⊗
height
6'3"
hair
thinning
dark brown
scruffy beard
eyes
warm green
build
tall
rotund
race
Doraíne
spirit companion
Golden Tanager
Silent
positives
jolly
kindly
learned
funny
negatives
too soft for war
metally fragile
weapons
Jinpai doesn't
fight
hexcode
FBB117
faceclaim
John Rhys-Davis

╚══════════════╝

☪ Discovery is the notion that hope exists somewhere in the world; one must only expend effort looking. ☪
history
{ here }
personality
{ here }
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Sasha Catherine Rusakov ♕

Postby qwill. » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:20 am

╔══════════════╗

nicknames
Cat
relationships
bisexual
single
family
mother - Iyla - deceased
father - Pytor - estranged
sister - Margot - deceased
height
5'5"
hair
dark brown
almost black
lighter at the ends
eyes
very blue
piercingly so
build
slim
lean
graceful
shift
snow leopard
positives
charismatic
ambitious
strong
independent
negatives
cold
silent
detatched
weapons
bone dagger
hexcode
C35817
faceclaim
Bridget Regan
Legend of the Seeker

╚══════════════╝

✧ The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it, and I'm always open to an education. ✧
basic appearance
Cat is tall and graceful, much like her animal counterpart. She is slim with pale skin and long dark hair that lightens towards the tips. She does have a moderately thick Russian accent, and her eyes can inspire just as much fear as her shifted form. She has a few freckles around her eyes and across the bridge of her nose.
history
Cat was born in rural Russia under the given name of Sasha Catherine Rusakov. Her father was a mammoth hunter; he spent much of the year searching for fossils to sell to black market dealers, and often drug his family with him. When Sasha's sister Margot was born when Sahsa herself was ten, Sasha's mother died during childbirth, leaving the two girls under the care of Pytor, who was never a present father. He moved the family to Moscow, where he had remaining relations. They lived in poverty for a while, Sasha mostly caring for Margot. It was about a year later that Sasha's shift started to manifest. She would lapse into moments of a dangerous bloodlust, in tune with her animal counterpart. Pytor was terrified of his daughter, but didn't know what to do, so he shut her away. In a fit of change, Sasha lost all consciousness and her snow leopard form took over, killing Margot. It was then that Pytor took Sasha away and dumped her with Russian officials and scientists. She lived there for five years, being tested and locked away. She was too powerful and mysterious for them to understand, and the facilities weren't good enough to hold her. Finally, when she sixteen, she was sent to where others of her abilities were being kept, all of the officials and government officers giving up on understanding and resorting to prison. She easily took charge of the group, and is a good leader, despite her violent and cold tendencies.
personality
Sasha is hyperrational, meaning she looks at everything analytically and as though it is a problem to be solved. To Sasha, or Cat, as she would preferred to be called, there is no grey. Everything is black and white, and life can be looked at mathematically. She doesn't form strong personal relationships with others; she claims it is because of her introverted personality type, but really she is terrified of hurting people she loves, like what happened with Margot. She is an excellent leader and charismatic; people listen to her, and she is incredibly intelligent. She can sometimes get hard to understand because of her accent and her tendency to become silent and almost disapproving.
Last edited by qwill. on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Aedan Darcy ♕

Postby qwill. » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:20 am

╔══════════════╗

nicknames
Darcy
rank
scout
relationships
heterosexual
single
family
mother - Ama - estranged
father - Jaques - estranged
brother - Benji - estranged
height
6'2"
hair
short
dusty brown
eyes
pretty green
build
tall and lanky
not really muscly
shift
giant fruit bat
positives
funny
quick
lighthearted
open
negatives
trouble following orders
doesn't take things seriously
flighty
immature
weapons
slingshot
darts
hexcode
3EA99F
faceclaim
colin ford
Under the Dome

╚══════════════╝

∞ Only in spontaneity can we be who we truly are. ∞
basic appearance
Aedan is tall and lanky, but not overly strong or well-muscled. He has dusty brown hair and pale skin, and he always seems to be carrying a smile or a laugh. He as verdant green eyes and dimples, and he often runs his hands through his hair, making it mussed and eternally untidy. He has a scar on his left eyebrow, but not a huge one, and it doesn't detract from his otherwise charming features.
history
Aedan was born in Ireland, but moved to New York when he was eight. He speaks Irish, but also fluent english with a slight accent. He learned of his shift at a rather early age--he was only four when it first started to manifest, but he kept it to himself, going on quiet adventures as a fruit bat. He loved his second identity, and wanted it to be his own special secret. When Aedan was fourteen, he was hiking to a campsite with his family on labor day weekend. As the sun set, Aedan found that he was having trouble controlling his shift, and accidentally revealed it to his family. He had hoped they would be accepting, but, because of the mystery already surrounding the bat, they ostracized him, and sent him to an institution, where he was later left to the reserve in Yellowstone. Aedan gathered all the anger he felt at his family from abandoning him and locked it away in his personal vault; he still has nightmares about what they might do if they saw him again, and tries to shut it out. Overall, though, he is glad to be around people he can relate to, and contribute in some way by scouting for the group of individuals.
personality
Aedan is fun to be around and extremely light and happy, considering his dark shift. He is a vegetarian, and eats mostly fruit and vegetables, which is perhaps the reason for his slimness. He is goofy and dorky, and often immature, lending himself perfectly to the position of scout. He doesn't like to take orders, however, and will often screw around on missions or when under direct instruction. He has a mild form of ADHD, and finds it hard to focus and get things done, bt he doesn't let that get him down. He's a really sweet guy, and always open to make new friends.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♕ Character Forms ♕ -- {no posting}

Postby qwill. » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:00 am

╔══════════════╗

nicknames
Tasha ( sometimes )
9th april
the aries
relationships
mostly heterosexual
currently single
family
all presumed deceased
height
5'4"
hair
long
dark red-brown
slightly wavy
eyes
brown
flecks of gold
build
lean
agile
average height
positives
adventurous
courageous
enthusiastic
passionate
negatives
stubborn
impulsive
confrontational
moody
weapons
thermal suit
ascending
hunting knives
mutations
mild pyrokinesis
superhuman agility
tattoos
Aries
on forearm like a brand
flame
between shoulder blades
hexcode
F62817
faceclaim
Scarlett Johansson
Iron Man 2

╚══════════════╝

ঌ those who are heartless once cared too much ঌ
history
Anastasia was born in northern Russia and moved to Moscow with her mother when she was very young. She doesn't remember much before being kidnapped. Her life was hard, and she was living in poverty. She does remember dancing. Anastasia had been a dancer, and a good one. It was her escape from everything, her chance to be more than what was given to her. In some ways, being taken away from her family situation was good. In many others, it was bad. They experimented on her, and did awful things to her fragile dancer body. She wilted like a summer flower in autumn, her soft exterior melting to form a metallic shell. Aries is one of the strongest fire signs, born under the planet Mars. In trying to bring this to the surface, the scientists experimenting on Nika injected her with a serum that, in theory, would allow her to burn things with her mind. The test backfired, however, and gave Anastasia scars all over her back, burns from the heated liquid. She did, however, retain some ability over flame, but it takes a toll on her body. In addition to this, the scientists capitalized on Anastasia's ability as a dancer and pushed her to her limits, training her to become a warrior, an assassin. She is extremely agile and able to perform hits and other unspeakable actions. She is no longer the soft Russian ballerina, but a hard-pressed killer.
personality
Anastasia is an Aries, but exhibits more negative attributes than positive attributes of the sign. She is driven and ambitious, but she is also cold and pessimistic. She will be brave and outgoing, but she does it for herself, more than for other people. She is passionate about what she believes in and can get loud, but she also has a mean streak, and will use it against anyone. She doesn't really "love," and has never been given the chance. She first looks for threats before looking for alliances, and will often do or say things that she doesn't mean. Overall, Anastasia is hard to get close to, but an excellent ally.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me