clothed in l a u g h t e r >> character display

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What'cha think?

I don't like it.
No votes
Pretty good.
36%
I like it!
64%

Total votes : 11

ɴᴏᴀʜ ᴀʀᴄʜᴇʀ

Postby a s h e s. » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:01 pm

➥ yoυ wαlĸed ιɴ

ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓞⓝⓔ ⓦⓐⓢ ⓐⓢⓚⓘⓝⓖ

⒡⒪⒭ ⒴⒪⒰⒭ ⒩⒜⒨⒠

you just smiled

(( and told them ))

trouble

Noah Nathaniel Archer is quiet, but thoughtful. He may look idle, but inside
his mind is whirling. He can be very silly, but it takes a long time for him
to trust people with his silly side. He can be mature in times of worry, and
is always careful. He stands up for what he believes in, but doesn't believe
in the use of violence. His dad always told him not to let rude people hold
him down, so Noah takes insults pretty well, though they may hurt him more
than he lets on. His interests are singing, guitar, mathematics, and science.

As far as relationships go, he’s only dated a couple girls.
He admires intelligence and creativity. His relationships
tend to last long term, like a year or so.

likes: penguins, the color blue, food, snowboarding, and soccer
dislikes: losing things, looking messy, rude people, hurting his loved ones, and spiders
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

r i n a

Postby a s h e s. » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:46 pm

Image Image

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ
    break ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ fall

first; Marina
      last; Oceane
      middle; Shaire

gender; female
      age; seventeen
      birthday; December 7th

hair; dark brown
      eyes; ice blue

height; 5'4"
      weight; 110 libs
      skin tone; tan
-sometimes you must bloom where you are planted-

xxxxx Rina is positive and kind. She tries to make the best of things. If someone is upset she is a good person to comfort them because she is never judgmental. However she can be very hard on herself. She is a dancer, so she pushes her limits until she breaks. She spends four hours a day practicing during the school year, but on the weekends and during the summer she practices five hours or more. She can be quiet and distrustful at first, because she takes a while to warm up to others. With her friends she is funny and sweet. She befriends people who are nice and share her interests. She hates people who judge others or spread rumors. Some of the things she likes are art, music, poetry, old films, animals, and the spring. Her favorite color is blue, her favorite animal is a cat- because she has one. His name is Whiskey.

xxxxx Rina was born in the city. She was born with on older brother and two older sisters. Her older brother is named Alec, and is twelve years older than her. Her older sisters, Isabelle and Claire, are ten and eight years older than her. She didn't like being the youngest, but she was always very mature and serious as a child, so her siblings didn't mind letting her hang out with them. Her whole family is artsy: her mother is an opera singe,r her father is a sculptor, her brother is a musician, and her sisters are both designers with their own company. Rina was a dancer from the beginning. She asked if she could take dance classes when she was two. She started with ballet, and then took tap and jazz classes as well. Now she can do those and a few others, but her favorite has always been ballet. Because she is so hard working, she doesn't have very much time for relationships. She typically only has a few friends.
Recently her parents announced that they were moving to Blue Falls. She didn't mind so much, as long as she can still dance. She plans on moving back to the city when she turns eighteen so she can go to a famous dance school for college.

coding by newt
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

purge rp- cherry

Postby a s h e s. » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:20 am

charice
grey
----------------------------------

Charice Aerin Grey Is a sweet girl.
Born on April 13th, the girl was given a greek name meaning 'kindness' and a middle name meaning 'peace'. It certainly stuck, for she is charitable, honest, and warmhearted. While she loves her name, her family and friends just call her Cherry. Over the years she became Cherry instead of Charice, and her real name is only used when she is in trouble. Charice Grey grew up with a family who hated the purge, but knew it was better than having crimes occur daily. They stayed in a very safe house far out in the countryside, and never had anything bad happen to them. Then, just a year back, Mr. Grey's job forced him to move into the city. Cherry adjusted well and made friends, as well as one enemy in the form of Drake Adamms, but this year would be her first purge in the more dangerous area. Cherry likes cooking, dancing, singing, and any form of art. Her passion is painting, and she also draws if she hsa no access to paint. She loves animals, but is allergic to dander, so she can only be around animals without fur. She has a pet snake called Zipper.
Her looks are just as wonderful as her personality. She has creamy skin with full pink lips and rosy cheeks. Her eyes are large and warm brown, and her hair is brown and wavy, though it curls easily. She typically wears red lipstick and has her hair curled or in a high ponytail. She is slender but curvy, and about five feet and four inches tall. Her legs are long, which helps her to be especially graceful.
David Deida wrote:Everything you do right now ripples outward and affects everyone. Your posture can shine your heart or transmit anxiety. Your breath can radiate love or muddy the room in depression. Your glance can awaken joy. Your words can inspire freedom. Your every act can open hearts and minds.
Last edited by a s h e s. on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

purge rp- edith

Postby a s h e s. » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:22 am

edith
blair
----------------------------------

Edith is a warrior.
After all, that is what her first and last name both mean. Edith Riley Blair was born in October, on the 30th. Her parents both said they never purged, until when Edith was eight and her mother was killed in the purge. Her father wanted revenge, and so he went out to avenge his wife. Edith was old enough to be hateful as well, so she did some pranking until she was old enough to do real damage. Her father grew older, but his bitterness never faded, and while Edith has few memories of her mother, the eighteen year old has taken on the task of purging. Edith is quiet, temperamental, fiery, sassy, and tough. She has two dogs named Brin and Linnie that she taught to protect specific parts of the house and bark when anyone gets past the front gate, so the family is never surprised. The dogs also protect her when she is out purging. Her favorite color is dark red, she likes soccer and swimming.
Last edited by a s h e s. on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

purge rp- benjamin

Postby a s h e s. » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:22 am

──── go ahead, tell me you hate me- everyone else does ────

xxxx
name; Benjamin James Kane
name meaning; son of sorrow,
the heel, reeds

nicknames; none

gender; male
birthday; June 17th
age; eighteen
orientation; straight
title; bad guy, mysterious

hair; dark brown,
often mistaken for black

eyes; very dark gray
body build; thin but muscular
style; punk/goth

details; everyone thinks Benjamin is bad, that he does illegal stuff and hurts people. Nobody talks to him because he wears black and looks mean. The truth? He is kind, sensitive, and sad. His parents both died, and he lives with his grandmother. He loves her and takes care of her now that she is getting older. Benjamin never purges, he just stays inside and protects his grandmother. Just because he smokes and wears leather people have to talk.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

purge rp- drake

Postby a s h e s. » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:23 am

──── on the inside I'm not so nice ────

xxxx
name; Drake Mitchello Adamms
name meaning; dragon,
gift of god, red earth

nicknames; just Drake

gender; male
birthday; September 13th
age; nineteen
orientation; straight
title; an average guy, friendly

hair; brown
eyes; one brown, one green
body build; muscular
style; skinny jeans,
button down shirts

details; he is the bully. In front of adults he is sweet and polite. He does his schoolwork on time and helps people out. But he is the guy who will spread rumors for no reason, threaten you in the empty hallways, and plays every girl he meets. So it isn't surprising that he purges when his parents think he is locked safely in his downstairs bedroom...
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

orien

Postby a s h e s. » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:02 am

── I promise to protect you, even
when I cannot protect myself ──

name; orien rose treesinger
name meaning; orion, rose,
sings to the trees

nicknames; none

gender; female
birthday; november third
age; eighteen
orientation; straight
from; Orion

hair; changes
eyes; change
body build; slender

details; Orien was named after Orion, but her mother spelled it with an "e" to make it more feminine. orien was born in autumn, and right away she was special. Each day her parents would wake up and see that her hair and eye color were different. Not just natural colors, but things like pink hair and purple eyes, or hair that was half black half white. As she got older she could control it, and usually wears her hair brown with red tips, and pale green eyes. Her strangeness made other kids stay away, but one day she met an older boy named Jasper. He was two years older and very energetic. he played cool games, and she always asked to join. They also befriended another boy and girl. Still, Orien was closest to Jasper, and as he got weaker she began protecting him. She knows the Glimpse makes him weak, but he does not want to give it up, so she usually says nothing. Still, she fears he will die young, and doesn't want to lose him.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hunter

Postby a s h e s. » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:03 am

stars cannot shine without darkness

xxxx
name; Hunter Vitus Keaton
name meaning; hunter,
who lives, where hawks fly

nicknames; none

gender; male
birthday; he doesn't know
age; nineteen
orientation; straight
from; Orion

hair; dark brown
eyes; deep blue
body build; lean

details; born in the Orion Realms, with a twin sister. He never knew his parents, because the couple were both killed in a fire. He and his sister were adopted by a kind older couple who couldn't have kids. They also adopted an older boy, who helped take care of the twins. Because Hunter and his sister were adopted so young, they don't know when exactly they were born, but it was sometime in late spring. Hunter grew up in Orion, and one day found an owlet that had fallen from its nest. He named the owl Sirace and trained him to come when called, fetch small items, and even carry messages.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

echo

Postby a s h e s. » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:57 am

name: Echo Grace Smith
height: 5'7"