Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE [check rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE [check rules!]

Postby plum » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:46 pm

hello i'm tama and i like gay girls

a bit about me + my roleplaying -
    - my timezone is MST
    - i am a semi-lit RPer and manage 1-3 paragraph posts best
    - i type "correctly" while rping - capital letters, punctuation, grammar, all that jazz. i just prefer to leave ooc typing casual!
    - i get distracted easily so i apologize now for slow replies - just let me know if i take too long!
    - i generally only do romance rps - of course it can have action/adventure/drama in it too, but i leave that up to you.
    - i strongly, strongly prefer to roleplay fxf. i do not do mxm(unless you convince me somehow) and mxf is fine, but i'll warn you most of the characters i have set for RPs are female!
    - i roleplay through PM but if there's something else you prefer let me know !

what i want to RP
bolded is the character i'd prefer to have, if neither are bolded either role is fine with me!
ideas marked with * have a specific plot i'd like to use
    stepsibling x stepsibling
    "forbidden" romance in general is something i enjoy!
    human x demon* (sorta specific plot)
    country boy/girl x city girl
    fan x (fake) celebrity
    assassin x target
    waiter x frequent cafe customer
    girl x "girly" boy
    pokemon, maaaaaaan

see something not on the list that you think i'd be cool with? just ask!
and please PM me if you're interested in RPing with me!

hello
call me plum

i do commissions for USD, list pets, and dA points
sorry, i'm not interested in art trades or c$

my typing is inconsistent and i do Not care
plum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bonjour~

Postby type. » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:54 pm

why hello there, i'm type. but feel free to call me ty. obviously, i'm looking for a one on one. i am a semi-lit to literate roleplayer, meaning i can post at least a decent sized paragraph, usually more, and i often have a good muse. i am quite active, being online for three plus hours, especially more on the weekends, and my timezone is pacific standard time. i would prefer romances and real people, but i can do animals/warrior cats too. i can play male or female and i don't really have a preference, well, my preference depends, and i expect you to be able to do the same. and i have small interest in a homosexual roleplay, though i prefer heterosexual. here are some roleplay ideas, and pm me if you want to roleplay one with me or you have an idea.. or you just want a one on one.
warrior cats (good plot needed!)
harry potter themed
(any) arts related (dance, art, music etc.)
kidnapper x kidnapped
power related
youtuber x oc or fan
disney themed/related
opposites attract related (ex. good girl x bad boy)
opposites attract rivals (ex. surfer x skater)
murderer x innocent
arranged marriage (?)
any cool ideas of yours c:
(if possible, you be at least decent at coding?)
type.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:02 pm

about me

my name is lacke, though you may call me whatever. going to try to make this simple and short. i live in arizona, meaning im in mountain standard time. i am normally semi-literate, doing up to three paragraphs, maybe more, depending on how much i am given to work with. i am normally on the majority of the day, but lately i've been busy, being on fully every other day, unless something comes up, especially with school starting. also, i can mirror posts. however, if you post one line, i'll likely not be able to reply, because it's not alot to work with. i also usually do proper grammar, unless i'm tired. also, i prefer to play males, but doubling up isn't a problem. so, dont hesitate to shoot me a pm c:

roleplays i'd like to do

↪ harry potter
      ↪ teens/young adults with powers
      ↪ shapeshifting ; werewolves
      ↪ httyd ; oc's
      ↪ superhero x sidekick ; or just superheroes
      ↪ disney related things
      ↪ im open to other suggestions c:
    hi, please call me lacke! ♡ lacke#0904
    ImageImageImageImage
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Why hello there :3

~Stuff you should know about me~
-I'm considered to be an young adult. However, i will rp with anyone
- i am a female
-i can post 3 sentences to a paragraph or more: i will work off in what you post. If i get good ideas,i tend to post more( please note it's hard to tell how much im writing on my phone.)
-i don't care about Grammar or spelling. As long i can understand the post
-I mainly play boys,but i can play females
-i can do real life or amine pictures
-Please note i can get bored easy. I like rps with alot action and stuff
-i'm on almost everyday, if i don't reply either i'm busy or i forgot(really, i have bad memory), or i have writers block. I'll let you know
-I use my phone alot instead of laptop most of the time
- I will only do MxF. i have nothing against FxF or MxM, i just prefer
- I love playing evil guys

1x1 or group if ok with me

~Things i will do~
categories
-Action
-Adventure
-Romance
-Fantasy

Fandoms
-Disney( ask me)
-Sonic the hedgehog series
-Fairy Tail
-One piece
-Summer wars
-MLP( equestria girl version)
-Teen Titans
-X-Men
-Avengers( maybe)
-Inazuma Eleven
-Digimon
-pokemon( PMD,Gijinkas,or trainers)
-JAC( Jackie Chan Adventures)
-Warrior cats
-Crossovers
-West side Story
-Blue Exorcist
-attack on titan
-Kung Fu panda
- vampire Knight
- rasrio+ vampire

Original
-Medieval/Fantasy
-Supernatural begin/ highschool(this includes vampires,werewolves, mermaids etc)
- greek mythology
-Super hero / villain
-something related to zodiac
-arranged marriage ( including child development. Nothing graphic)

Things i will not do
categories
-Horror
-sci-fi
-apocalyptic -post apocalyptic-end of the world stuff

fandoms[/b]
-Any amine i didn't list
-some Disney movies
-Most CNW shows

[i]original

Normal life stuff
youtuber whatever its called

Current Cravings

categories
-Action
-Adventure
-Romance
-Fantasy

Fandoms
-Fairy Tail
-One Piece( a group of 8)
-Digimon
-Pokemon(PMD,Ginjnkas, or trainers)

original
medieval fantasy/ medieval fanstasy romance
Greek mythology
Arranged marriage ( with family)
HumanX other species
RoyalX outcast
VampireXwerewolf
DemonXAngel
God/goddessX human
PrinceXprincess
Demonx vampire

As for plots,i really dont have anything in mind. If we free roam, then i can think of something. HOWEVER, i can think of a little something. Right now i kinda have some things in mind..kinda

[ you can message me on site called Roleplayer Guild(Username:Acethekidd). i'm also open to suggestions,ideas and if you like, we mix-match the stuff i listed . Im also willing to try new things
Shoot me a PM if interested ;)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zelos » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:26 pm

ImageImageImage

hello there! i'm kido tsubomi (not really, but i wish) but please call me max. my username was formerly maximumsimplicity, and i'm probably going to be changing back soon, but you see, i have an obsession with a certain fictional female from an anime called mekakucity actors. ahem, anyway, i am seeking a roleplay partner! i'll go over what i want first, and if you're interested, you can see more about me and my requirements below.

i would really really really really like to do a kagerou project/kagerou days/mekakucity actors roleplay.

more specifically, a kido x kano roleplay. if it isn't obvious from the image to the left, my signature, my avatar, even my freaking username, i am literally so obsessed with this pairing that it hurts me. i am craving craving craving a kanokido roleplay. i would like to play kido. however, should that not float your boat, i would also like a roleplay with the following themes.
dangan ronpa (canons preferred, but i might do a dangan ronpa plot with ocs. i have many canon pairings)
wadanohara and the great blue sea (probably canons. i have multiple pairings.)
a hunger games or zombie apocalypse themed roleplay with the cast of one of the above fandoms. (preferably not wadanohara tho because as demented as i am, i don't think i could kill any of them off xD)

if you're still interested, great! right, so, i am a high semi-literate to literate roleplayer, female, teenager, bisexual, who lives on the east coast of the united states, who can play multiple characters, male and female. i have good grammar and spelling generally, though i might make the occasional mistake. i usually post at least two paragraphs, though it all depends on what i am provided to work with and what my muse is like for the day. i'm pretty active, on about every day and late into the night (for the summer at least, school might be different). i would prefer to rp over skype. however, i might settle for forum or chatzy roleplay.

now, i have some requirements for a partner. you must be semi-literate or literate, with good grammar and spelling and all that jazz. please try to be pretty active, too, and please, please, be friendly. i love making new friends and our rp has a better chance of lasting if you're friendly. if we roleplay over forum, trying to fancy up your posts somehow too. please be able to play male and female, as well. and if you are against homosexuality/bisexuality/etc please do not contact me.

now, have a nice day, and i hope to hear from you soon uwu

━━ ɴᴏ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Yo, my name's Zelos and I'm a gay lady
with too many OCs and a bad caffeine
addiction. I've got a bachelor's degree
in Creative Writing, and I'm passionate
about storytelling and character dev. I
also enjoy doing digital art and occasi-
onally take USD commissions!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[ sig art ] [ art search ] [ da ] [ waven ♡ ]
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
━━━ ɪ'ʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
zelos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luc » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:39 pm

Hello, I am Thorny <3 and I'm just some person that's looking for an 1x1. I have to warn you though, I do not expect a novel with perfect grammar each time but I do expect it to be understandable. I tend to mirror posts but I would like at least two lines from you. Not three words. Writers block is okay at times but constantly? No, thank you. I mostly play females but I can play a male :). I am in Mountain Time, if that helps xD.

Stuff I Would Like To Do;;

Apocalyptic Style RolePlay/Pandemic Outbreak/Futuristic

Shapeshifting

War Rebels

Royalty

Adventure Romance (I would be most comfortable with MxF or FxF but, I might be willing to do MxM if the plot is interesting enough!)

Hogwarts

Camp Half-Blood

If you would like to RP anything like this PM me and we can work on the plot!

Also, note that I will only play OCs.

Stuff I Would Not Want To Do;;

Animal RPs

HighSchool Romance

Realistic RPs (Unless you have an awesome plot, perhaps more historic than modern day?)

Band Member x OC

Stuff Like That
18+
she/her
luc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fish sticks » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:03 pm

ilovemycat wrote:
ilovemycat wrote:

Hi, my name is ilovemycat, but feel free to call me cat. I am looking for an experienced 1x1 RP Partner who is active and on almost every day. I've been having problems with lazy RP partners and the ones that never reply. That really pushes my buttons. So if you are interested, please PM me!

.:A Little Bit About Cat:.
I am very adjustable to post sizes and I am able to mirror post
Please don't expect me to do all the work in making a RP
I am not on ALL day, I really enjoy playing Skyrim as a past time
I am Christian, so Gay and Lesbian are something I don't agree with

.:What Cat Expects From You:.
Be active, I don't like inactive people
Don't just disappear without warning, that's really annoying
Tell me if you are going to be away for a long time
Be nice
Don't fight with me
Don't judge my religious belief, if you do I will judge yours
Be comfortable with playing both genders

.:What Cat wants to do:.
I am open for suggestions, but here are a few things I would like to do
Godzilla(1000000/10)
Fandom Crossover(10/10) (Note: Even if I don't know the fandom but you want it to cross over with a fandom I know I will roleplay it)
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon(4/10)
Naruto-(7/10)
Tokyo Mew Mew-(5/10)
Digimon-(9/10)
Pokémon-(2/10)
Human OC x Legendary Pokémon(10/10)
Red x My OC-(10/10)
Blue x My OC-(10/10)
N x My OC-(100000000000000/10)
Digimon and Pokémon-(10/10)
Vocaloid-(8/10)
Wings of Fire-(8/10)
Fantasy Creatures-(4/10)
Dragons-(6/10)

.:What Cat Won't Do:.
Lesbian
Gay
Anything that goes against my religion
wip.
fish sticks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kim Jongdae » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Kim Jongdae wrote:
      Introductions;;
      Hello everyone, my name is Kim Jongdae :) as many might be able to tell, i am a large Kpop fan, but I am narrowed down to only a few groups, please be aware. There really isnt much to know about myself in general, So i guess ill just jump right into the next section, hm?
      What you can expect from me/ me and Roleplaying:
      -I am semi Literate, meaning I can write a lot, but I tend to mirror posts, more than anything else
      -I am on a majority of the night right now, just a while, I am very tight with my schedule because I have a bit test coming up
      -I am the most active in the extremely early morning, like 2 or 3 am in the morning, but i sometimes, i have a tendency to fall asleep
      -I do prefer Gay couples. No offense, but whenever in a straight couple, im always the male, because I cant play female...but then I have to do all the work... Lesbian couples are also fine
      -I dont mind being the dom. Of the couple, or the "stronger" (emotional or physical) of the couple, but I do prefer not to do all the work
      -when writing, i often dont capitalize, or seldom do, it the only grammer part i will not do
      -my grammer isnt perfect, sorry. I try, but Im not always right
      -my characters are usually Kpop, or korean ulzzang
      What I expect from you:
      -Be able to write at least 5 sentences, and please, no "He sat." or "He ate" i cant reply to those to save my life
      -Be active and if we have different time zones, please just give me a heads up to when your most active, so i can try and compromise something in my schedule
      -Be able to take responsibility as part of the couple. Dont cruise through the rp and expect me to be the perfect partner. I wont be
      - I like a bit of sadness in the rp, and drama. Like a break up or cheating. But I dont always want to be the one at blame.( I dont expect you to do something wrong every time, i just want it to be fair)
      -Please be able to play gay couples :)
      -I expect the character to be neat - meaning no emo/ super long hair that covers face etc. I dont like piercings or tattoos either- im ok with a little of anything, but too much is just too much.
      Roleplay Ideas Im interested in:
      *only ones Im willing to do with straight couples
      Bold are the roles I want
      -Any Romance, just give a definite plot
      -Renesmee x Jacob (Twilight) *
      -How to Train your Dragon ( PM me for plot, I have a wisp of an idea, its not big, just a whisp)
      -Coffee shop owner x Rich company heir
      - A couple adopts a child (gay couples only)
      - Celebrity x Normal
      - Kpop star x OC
      -Right now, Im willing to do a warrior cats roleplay, but I want to try a gay couple/ pairing. I was inspired...dont judge

What I wont do:
      -Animal Roleplays ( i just cant)
      -straight couple roleplays
      - Anime roleplays, I dont like anime pictures and prefer to keep it realistic
      Thank you!! Bye~
ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image
────────────
gray ♛
────────────
xxxxxxxxxxx
don't worry,
be happy 🌻

xxxxxxxxxxx
────────────
Leo||Chinese
────────────
Image Image
Image Image Image
──────────────────
[ writeNoodle bbyAvan ]
──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mt + xmh
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──────────────────
[ dorkcute.jae]
──────────────────
Image Image ImageImage
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aireiya » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:07 pm

jhey0aira wrote:
Hi there!
jhey0aira here. I was formerly known as AiraSkylar. =)
Call me Jhey, or Aira. =)
Obviously, I'm looking for an RP partner.
I'm slowly getting back into the RP scene, so I'd really like to get a few RPs going. ^.^

Some things you need to know about me:
1. I'm a semi-literate/literate RPer. My posts can be as long as 5 paragraphs, but I can write 4+ sentences with ease.
2. I have good grammar and spelling, with the occasional mistake, but those don't happen too often.
3. I prefer playing girls. However, I can play guys, as long as I get to play a girl character to balance them out.
4. My characters are usually within an age range of 15 - 24 years old, since I find it hard to play anyone older or younger than specified range.
5. I live in the Phillipines, so the time where I am is here.
6. I prefer RPing over the Forum, but if the RP calls for it, I can RP over e-mail as well.
7. I RP in past tense and in 3rd person.
8. I won't be able to reply constantly, due to college, but I will reply as soon and as often as I possibly can.

9. I WILL be asking you to provide at least a paragraph of your writing, since I have a couple of pet peeves that I can't stand. THIS is a requirement, unless I'm the one who contacts you.

What I expect from my RP partner:
1. Semi-literate/Literate. (I will check your posts. I tend to be really fussy when it comes to RP partners.)
2. Minimum of 3 sentences per post. Writer's block is understandable.
3. Good spelling, grammar and vocabulary.
4. Someone who can play both males and females.
5. Someone with a Timezone close to mine. But it's optional, since I don't really mind too much.
6. I usually use Anime photos, so I want someone who's alright with that.
7. I expect you to RP in the past tense and also in 3rd person.
8. I want an RP partner who's not afraid to add twists to the RP, and is also willing to become friends with me.

Okay, now that that's done..
What I want to RP:
(If there's a strike through it, it means I'm currently in an RP revolving around that topic and I don't want another one, or I'm not interested in it at the moment.)
(If it's in bold, then it means that I really want to do it.)
Adventure = 10/10 (Must be incorporated into the RP)
Pokémon Trainers, or just Pokemon in general = 9/10
Persona Series =10/10
Naruto = 9/10
Fate/Stay Night: 9/10
Kingdom Hearts 9/10
Horse and Rider = 9/10
Full Metal Alchemist = 9/10
Assassin's Creed = 10/10
Fairy Tail = 9/10 (The Anime ^.^)
Anime/Manga = 7/10 (as long as I know it.)
Wolves = 8/10
Harry Potter = 8/10
Original Plots = 6-10/10 ((PM me regarding this, ^.^))

What I won't do:
Warriors
Celebrity RPs

Okay, I guess that's it. ^.^
PM me if you're interested.
╔══════════════════════════╗
No onsite trades please!
Reiya's Offsite Trades (Flight Rising) . Skyheart ~ Kyiera . Reiya's Adoption Center

Reiya || ARMY || BTS Enthusiast
Tell me about forever just one more time
Just Dance || Euphoria || Serendipity || Love || Singularity || Seesaw || Epiphany
Currently stuck in the MDZS rabbit hole pls get me out of here ;_;

╚══════════════════════════╝

Aireiya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ??? ??? » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:14 pm

Hello.
As you can tell, I am looking for a 1x1 role-play partner.

A bit about me.
- Gender doesn't really matter to me.
- 3-8 lines per posts depending on mood and free time.
- I won't be able to post everyday, but I'll try to post at-
least within two days.
- I live in CST (Central Standard Time)
- I can role-play over Chatzy/off-site/email

What I expect.
- If you want/have to leave please tell me beforehand
- Decent grammar and spelling
- Active
- Able to type more than one line. At the least, three lines will be fine.

Wanting to do. [Scale:1-10]
Skyrim - 2
Virus Outbreak - 5
Dragons - 2
Pokemon - 5
Warriors - 3
Halo - 5
Mutant Creatures - 10
Portal - 8
Corrupted Work Company - 10

Won't do.
Vampires/Werewolves
School
Anime
Wolves/Stray Dogs

I'm always open to suggestions, so if there's something else
you want to do just ask. If you're interested send a PM.
??? ???

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me