glazend.'s codierung, zeichen und sachen

A place to store your roleplay character information.

glazend.'s codierung, zeichen und sachen

Postby glazend. » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:19 am

Sooo.. yeah. This is my character layout thread.

No posting, but I don't care if you message me.

you can use my coding

Last edited by glazend. on Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:49 pm, edited 49 times in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Karsten Fehlt Lewenhart + Draken Stark Lewenhart

Postby glazend. » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:40 am

Code: Select all
[img]http://fontmeme.com/wp-content/themes/meme/download.php?text=%22I%20love%20you%2C&name=Airstream.ttf&size=50&style_color=15155E[/img]
[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/1zdojdh.jpg[/img][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/e05sab.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]DEAL WITH IT WEIRDO[/color][img]http://fontmeme.com/wp-content/themes/meme/download.php?text=deal%20with%20it.%22&name=Airstream.ttf&size=70&style_color=15155E[/img]
 [right][size=75][color=#84B3BF]name;; [/color][color=#0080BF]Karsten Fehlt Lewenhart,
Draken Stark Lewenhart. [/color]
[color=#84B3BF]gender;;[/color] [color=#0080BF]male[/color]
[color=#84B3BF]age;; [/color][color=#0080BF]16, turning 17 in three roleplay days[/color]
[color=#84B3BF]birthplace;; [/color][color=#0080BF]Nazi Germany[/color]
[color=#84B3BF]sexual orientation;;[/color] [color=#0080BF]heterosexual[/color]
[color=#84B3BF]religion;;[/color] [color=#0080BF]Jewish[/color]

[color=#84B3BF]height---weight;; [/color][color=#0080BF]karsten, 6'0---211 lbs.
draken, 6'1---214[/color]
[color=#84B3BF]hair;;[/color] [color=#0080BF]over ears, dark brown, curly[/color]
[color=#84B3BF]eyes;;[/color][color=#0080BF]dark brown[/color]
[color=#84B3BF]skin;; [/color][color=#0080BF]white[/color]
[color=#84B3BF]face;;[/color] [color=#0080BF]long-gated, smooth [/color]
[color=#84B3BF]tattoos;;[/color] [color=#0080BF][/size] [size=1]For Karsten, two. One on right
wrist in Celtic writing, black, that says
"FAITH". Another on left hand, middle
finger, white, the Star of David.
Draken has none.[/size][/color][size=75]

[color=#84B3BF]good traits;; [/color][color=#0080BF]karsten- lighthearted, motherly, outgoing, quirky
draken- bold, quiet, serious[/color]
[color=#84B3BF]bad traits;;[/color] [color=#0080BF]karsten- insecure, dark, shy-like, clumsy
draken- insecure, clumsy, shy-like, overly serious[/color]
[color=#84B3BF]likes;;[/color][color=#0080BF]cooking, Luigi, music, revenge[/color]
[color=#84B3BF]dislikes;;[/color][color=#0080BF]german, being bored, Psionic Blast[/color]
[/size][/right][size=80][b][color=transparent]Meet[/color]Meet Karsten, the quirky, clumsy, mountain-like teen[/b] that you'd rather see in comedy movies, or, flopping around in a puddle of mud in the middle of the day. Okay, okay, that was a bit under-exaggerated. More like flopping around in a puddle of some un identified solid that appears brown and mushy. Anyways, now to steer myself back on track, [b]Karsten lives with his mother, father, and twin brother, Draken[/b]. Or, at least, they [i]did[/i] live together. Well, I'll get to that later. [b]Karsten was born in Germany,[/b] as did all of his family blood. They were [b]born and raised as Christians, but soon after they moved to America, when Karsten and Draken were 13, they were baptized into the Jewish religion[/b]. No way, Karsten is Jewish? You'd never know it. Draken is stricter than their parents alone. Now, now, focus. Obviously, [b]Karsten and his family speak German and English[/b]. They were also, all born with blue eyes, except for Karsten. I know, weird. [b]Draken was born with bright, bold blue eyes, while Karsten with dark, chocolate brown eyes[/b]. They knew he was unique then.

[color=transparent]Meet[/color]But little did they know how dark he could become. See, [b]Karsten has a tendency to be a blood thirsty creature that seeks revenge when deemed needed.[/b] Which isn't often, well, actually, that hasn't happened. But, it he has the tendency to become violent and very aggressive when provoked or angered. Besides from that, [b]he is usually very lighthearted and bubbly, and motherly.. and caring[/b]. Very caring. Someone stubs his-her foe and he jumps to the kid, or teenager if crazy enough, with a bandage or wet rag. Karsten is also afraid of trouble. [b]He hates being in the spotlight, and is often quite shy because of that. But, on the most part, he is very outgoing and spontaneous. Draken, on the other hand is very serious and bold. He couldnt care less if you got hurt, [/b]just get up and walk it off. You'll survive. But, really, [b]Karsten and Draken are still very close to eachother. Also, the only real way to tell them apart is if someone gets hurt, you need to see their reactions, or, if you're close enough.. or tall enough, by their eyes.[/b]

[color=transparent]Meet[/color]Ah yes, back to.. [i]that day[/i]..
[color=transparent]Meet[/color]It was just a regular old day, with Karsten's brother and father on a fishing trip in Tennessee, and he at home, cooking lunch. Oh, did I mention [b]Karsten is a fairly good cook[/b]? Well, he is. Anyways. His mom was lying down, as she was tired that day, and after a few hours Karsten felt that something was wrong. Shouldn't she be up by now? He travelled down the hallway, and knocked on her door. No answer. He put his ear up to the door. No snoring. He cracked it open, and, she was gone. [b]Bullenbeisser, the family pet[/b], was digging at the bed sheets, sniffing the bed, the carpet, her closet. Nothing. Gone. Poof. From that day forward, everything changed. [b]There was news of radiation, kids that were developing superpowers. He thought he would survive, avoid those freaks. A few nights later, he woke up in the middle of the night with blue, fuzzy vision. He leaned over to turn on the light, as he did, he sat there transfixed, as if he were hypnotized. The bulb shattered, spraying glass all over that side of the room. Karsten yelled, and. Bullenbeisser growled, but as Karsten glanced at the animal, it fell to the ground, still, but breathing. He has developed Psionic Blast, a power that gave him the ability to blow up electronics and link to being's minds, allowing him to shot mental pain at their mind, bodies, paralyze them, and mutate their emotions.[/b]

[color=transparent]Meet[/color]Okay, good, got that out of the way. Fancy? Very.

[color=transparent]Meet[/color]You want to know about relationships? Like, romantic relationships? Also, get your tissues ready.
Karsten never really cared about dating until he turned 13, the same year he moved to America. After the move, [b]he met a girl, and her name was Jessica Aaliyah Glass[/b]. She was American. They grew to be very close friends, but, a year after Karsten met her, [b]Jessica caught a flesh-eating disease and there was no way to save her,[/b] to put it in a short story. [b]She died[/b] a few tortuous, agonizing months. [b]That broke Karsten's heart, and he fell into a depression which he eventually came to normal of with a short conversation with Draken[/b]. He said, "[i]Don't you remember your last words with her? Didn't she say, 'Don't say that you love me, don't you dare.' And, remember what you said?[/i]" Karsten replied back, his voice choked and cracked. "'[i]I love you, deal with it.' And she smiled.[/i]"[/size]

ImageImage
DEAL WITH IT WEIRDOImage
name;; Karsten Fehlt Lewenhart,
Draken Stark Lewenhart.

gender;; male
age;; 16, turning 17 in three roleplay days
birthplace;; Nazi Germany
sexual orientation;; heterosexual
religion;; Jewish

height---weight;; karsten, 6'0---211 lbs.
draken, 6'1---214

hair;; over ears, dark brown, curly
eyes;;dark brown
skin;; white
face;; long-gated, smooth
tattoos;; For Karsten, two. One on right
wrist in Celtic writing, black, that says
"FAITH". Another on left hand, middle
finger, white, the Star of David.
Draken has none.

good traits;; karsten- lighthearted, motherly, outgoing, quirky
draken- bold, quiet, serious

bad traits;; karsten- insecure, dark, shy-like, clumsy
draken- insecure, clumsy, shy-like, overly serious

likes;;cooking, Luigi, music, revenge
dislikes;;german, being bored, Psionic Blast
MeetMeet Karsten, the quirky, clumsy, mountain-like teen that you'd rather see in comedy movies, or, flopping around in a puddle of mud in the middle of the day. Okay, okay, that was a bit under-exaggerated. More like flopping around in a puddle of some un identified solid that appears brown and mushy. Anyways, now to steer myself back on track, Karsten lives with his mother, father, and twin brother, Draken. Or, at least, they did live together. Well, I'll get to that later. Karsten was born in Nazi Germany, as did all of his family blood. They were born and raised as Christians, but soon after they moved to America, when Karsten and Draken were 13, they were baptized into the Jewish religion. No way, Karsten is Jewish? You'd never know it. Draken is stricter than their parents alone. Now, now, focus. Obviously, Karsten and his family speak German and English. They were also, all born with blue eyes, except for Karsten. I know, weird. Draken was born with bright, bold blue eyes, while Karsten with dark, chocolate brown eyes. They knew he was unique then.

MeetBut little did they know how dark he could become. See, Karsten has a tendency to be a blood thirsty creature that seeks revenge when deemed needed. Which isn't often, well, actually, that hasn't happened. But, it has always lingered in his personality to be dark in the future, and you wouldn't think about it. Besides from that, he is usually very lighthearted and bubbly, and motherly.. and caring. Very caring. Someone stubs his-her foe and he jumps to the kid, or teenager if crazy enough, with a bandage or wet rag. Karsten is also afraid of trouble. He hates being in the spotlight, and is often quite shy because of that. But, on the most part, he is very outgoing and spontaneous. Draken, on the other hand is very serious and bold. He could, care less if you got hurt, just get up and walk it off. You'll survive. But, really, Karsten and Draken are still very close to eachother. Also, the only real way to tell them apart is if someone gets hurt, you need to see their reactions, or, if you're close enough.. or tall enough, by their eyes.

MeetAh yes, back to.. that day..
MeetIt was just a regular old day, with Karsten's brother and father on a fishing trip in Tennessee, and he at home, cooking lunch. Oh, did I mention Karsten is a fairly good cook? Well, he is. Anyways. His mom was lying down, as she was tired that day, and after a few hours Karsten felt that something was wrong. Shouldn't she be up by now? He travelled down the hallway, and knocked on her door. No answer. He put his ear up to the door. No snoring. He cracked it open, and, she was gone. Bullenbeisser, the family pet, was digging at the bed sheets, sniffing the bed, the carpet, her closet. Nothing. Gone. Poof. From that day forward, everything changed. There was news of radiation, kids that were developing superpowers. He thought he would survive, avoid those freaks. A few nights later, he woke up in the middle of the night with blue, fuzzy vision. He leaned over to turn on the light, as he did, he sat there transfixed, as if he were hypnotized. The bulb shattered, spraying glass all over that side of the room. Karsten yelled, and. Bullenbeisser growled, but as Karsten glanced at the animal, it fell to the ground, still, but breathing. He has developed Psionic Blast, a power that gave him the ability to blow up electronics and link to being's minds, allowing him to shot mental pain at their mind, bodies, paralyze them, and mutate their emotions.

MeetOkay, good, got that out of the way. Fancy? Very.

MeetYou want to know about relationships? Like, romantic relationships? Both the boys are homosexual. Gay. Gay as can be, but not outed to their parents. They've never really had any previous relationships before.
Last edited by glazend. on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 38 times in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xx

Postby glazend. » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:13 pm

XX Deleted.
Last edited by glazend. on Wed May 21, 2014 6:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silence Mercy Lillianium -not homeschooled-

Postby glazend. » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:24 pm

[right][/right][list][color=#800000][left][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/rlw21j.jpg[/img][/left][size=85][b]Name?[/b]: Silence Mercy Lillianium.
[b]Nick[/b]: None, usually just called Silent, Silence, or her middle name, Mercy. She replies to both Mercy and Silent.
[b]Age[/b]: 16
[b]Birthday[/b]: February 9th
[b]Personality[/b]: Silence is a pretty.. silent person. She lives up to her name, quite literally. Her name never had an effect on her personality because it’s just her. Nothing really excites her, but she has a friend that pushes her along, helps her in the worst possible moods, in her phases of extreme depression. You would never know that she’s fifteen if she never told you. Silence is mature, and because of being a quiet person, when she does speak, it’s well thought-out. It doesn’t mean she never says anything stupid, because of course she does. Because she doesn’t talk much doesn’t mean she can’t be happy, she just chooses to not speak. “[b]Why add more noise to the world? It’s not necessary, there’s already too much commotion.[/b]” Silence can also be a fearless person, and she isn’t ashamed to walk to the very front of the class to see something on the whiteboard. She looks at it as it is, and she also says it like it is. If you’re acting immature, then she’ll tell you to calm down or you’re just plain acting stupid. But she also has a very short fuse, and if you annoy her, you can get a earful that could end in a serious beat-down. She can also be really fun and humourous- but only with her best of friends. She doesn’t trust many people.

[b]Bio[/b]: She was born from a loving mother, Faith Deliverance Lillianium. Now you see how Silence got her name. Faith is a single mother of just one, Silent of course. Why is her first name Silence? Her Grand-Mother was named Silence. She died just three months before she was born. That was a hard time, and because of mourning for over two years afterwards, it shaped Silence’s personality to be a quiet, calm girl. Not a lot excited her, because, well, they don’t go a lot of places. It’s just plain Alabama, not the most exciting place to live. Now, Silence was a twin. Was- is the key word. Her twin, Mercy Massimiliana Lillianium, died at age four, from a terrible fever that lasted just a few days. That sent Faith into a depression that lasted weeks at a time, also effecting how the young girl looked at things. She was very grateful for the things she had, also having the usual girl quirks, like the attitude every once in a while, a few fights here and there, but overall, she was a good kid, until she turned thirteen. Around her thirteenth birthday, her best friend had died in a car accident. She was only fifteen, already getting looking for future colleges, and was a great girl. That accident completely changed Silence, ever since then allowing her to speak just a few words at a time, keeping herself locked up in her room for hours, not communicating with the kids at school. Her mother only thought it would last a few weeks, but no, it’s lasted nearly at least a year and a half. She hasn’t been the same afterwards, and maybe nothing will improve her depression. When she's not doing anything, she’s either in her room alone with a book or her iPod nano, or at the park sitting on a bench or under a tree, quietly watching the children play and the adults converse.

[b]Relationships[/b]: She did have one boyfriend. [i]Very[/i] long story short, he destroyed her. Literally. She came home with a black eye and bleeding nose.

[b]Other[/b]: Silence has a pet cornsnake, the pattern being a dark blue, clean white, and bright green colors all across his body. Things can also a bit blurry if something is too far away, where someone else can easily see it. She doesn’t need glasses, though. She has a thick German accent, which makes her a bit hard to understand, but once you get to know her, you get used to it. She also has an iPhone, fourth generation. She also has an Instagram, but not to post pictures, but to look at them. She isn’t one to give away her own privacy. Silent has a small dolphin tattoo on her lower arm (this represents freedom), and one on her wrist (this represents beauty). She is a Christian.
[b]Music[/b]: Silence LOVES music. Either doing homework, at the park, or at the mall, she’s going to have one or both earpods in. Her favorite bands and people to listen to are Newsboys, Lady Antebellum, anberlin, Celine Dion, Mathew Parker, and Sharon Wilbur. Every once in a while she listens to the Beach Boys just for fun. Silent’s voice is soft, sweet, high pitched voice, but not to where she’s screeching.
[right][color=#8000BF]removed[/color][/right]
[b]Likes[/b]: Dark blue, dark purple, pink bows, being alone, low volume, music, art, sketching, good-hearted people, pebbles, lightning, thunderstorms, nighttime, reading, dark brown, kindness, getting up when the sun comes up, teddy-bears.
[b]Dislikes[/b]: Vampire/werewolf movies or books, punishment, small spaces, crime, total darkness, out-of-control people, immaturity, seafood, being talked to like an idiot, spiders, raised voices, ant, dead trees, stains, blinds.
[b]Hair[/b]: A dark red, like a scarlet. It is also fairly long, down to her waist in the back.
[b]Eyes[/b]: Dark green, a few streaks of silver.
[b]Height[/b]: Five feet nine inches.
[b]Weight[/b]: 113 pounds.
[/size][/color][/list]

Name?: Silence Mercy Lillianium.
    Nick: None, usually just called Silent, Silence, or her middle name, Mercy. She replies to both Mercy and Silent.
    Birthday: February 9th
    Personality: Silence is a pretty.. silent person. She lives up to her name, quite literally. Her name never had an effect on her personality because it’s just her. Nothing really excites her, but she has a friend that pushes her along, helps her in the worst possible moods, in her phases of extreme depression. You would never know that she’s fifteen if she never told you. Silence is mature, and because of being a quiet person, when she does speak, it’s well thought-out. It doesn’t mean she never says anything stupid, because of course she does. Because she doesn’t talk much doesn’t mean she can’t be happy, she just chooses to not speak. “Why add more noise to the world? It’s not necessary, there’s already too much commotion.” Silence can also be a fearless person, and she isn’t ashamed to walk to the very front of the class to see something on the whiteboard. She looks at it as it is, and she also says it like it is. If you’re acting immature, then she’ll tell you to calm down or you’re just plain acting stupid. But she also has a very short fuse, and if you annoy her, you can get a earful that could end in a serious beat-down. She can also be really fun and humourous- but only with her best of friends. She doesn’t trust many people.

Bio: She was born from a loving mother, Faith Deliverance Lillianium. Now you see how Silence got her name. Faith is a single mother of just one, Silent of course. Why is her first name Silence? Her Grand-Mother was named Silence. She died just three months before she was born. That was a hard time, and because of mourning for over two years afterwards, it shaped Silence’s personality to be a quiet, calm girl. Not a lot excited her, because, well, they don’t go a lot of places. It’s just plain Alabama, not the most exciting place to live. Now, Silence was a twin. Was- is the key word. Her twin, Mercy Massimiliana Lillianium, died at age four, from a terrible fever that lasted just a few days. She was very grateful for the things she had, also having the usual girl quirks, like the attitude every once in a while, a few fights here and there, but overall, she was a good kid, until she turned thirteen. Around her thirteenth birthday, her best friend had died in a car accident. She was only fifteen, already getting looking for future colleges, and was a great girl. That accident completely changed Silence, ever since then allowing her to speak just a few words at a time, keeping herself locked up in her room for hours, not communicating with the kids at school. Her mother only thought it would last a few weeks, but no, it’s lasted nearly at least a year and a half. She hasn’t been the same afterwards, and maybe nothing will improve her depression. When she's not doing anything, she’s either in her room alone with a book or her iPod, or at the park sitting on a bench or under a tree, quietly watching the children play and the adults converse.

Relationships: She did have one boyfriend. Very long story short, he destroyed her. He was abusive both physically and mentally.

Other: Silence has a pet cornsnake, the pattern being a dark blue, clean white, and bright green colors all across his body. Things can also a bit blurry if something is too far away, where someone else can easily see it. She doesn’t need glasses, though. She has an iPhone, fourth generation. She also has an Instagram, but not to post pictures, but to look at them. She isn’t one to give away her own privacy. Silent has a small dolphin tattoo on her lower arm (this represents freedom), and one on her wrist (this represents beauty). She is a Christian.
    Music: Silence LOVES music. Either doing homework, at the park, or at the mall, she’s going to have one or both earpods in. Her favorite bands and people to listen to are Newsboys, Lady Antebellum, anberlin, Celine Dion, Mathew Parker, and Sharon Wilbur. Every once in a while she listens to the Beach Boys just for fun. Silent’s voice is soft, sweet, high pitched voice, but not to where she’s screeching.
    [color=#8000BF]removed

Likes: Dark blue, dark purple, pink bows, being alone, low volume, music, art, sketching, good-hearted people, pebbles, lightning, thunderstorms, nighttime, reading, dark brown, kindness, getting up when the sun comes up, teddy-bears.
    Dislikes: Vampire/werewolf movies or books, punishment, small spaces, crime, total darkness, out-of-control people, immaturity, seafood, being talked to like an idiot, spiders, raised voices, ant, dead trees, stains, blinds.
    Hair: A dark red, like a scarlet. It is also fairly long, down to her waist in the back.
    Eyes: Dark green, a few streaks of silver.
    Height: Five feet three inches.
    Weight: 113 pounds.
Last edited by glazend. on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 8 times in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silence Mercy Lillianium -homeschooled-

Postby glazend. » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:50 pm

[color=#800000][left][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/rlw21j.jpg[/img][/left][size=85][b]Name?[/b]: Silence Mercy Lillianium.
[b]Nick[/b]: None, usually just called Silent, Silence, or her middle name, Mercy. She replies to both Mercy and Silent.
[b]Age[/b]: 15.
[b]Birthday[/b]: February 9th, 1998.
[b]Personality[/b]: Silence is a pretty.. silent person. She lives up to her name, quite literally. Her name never had an effect on her personality because it’s just her. Nothing really excites her, but she has a friend that pushes her along, helps her in the worst possible moods, in her phases of extreme depression. You would never know that she’s fifteen if she never told you. Silence is mature, and because of being a quiet person, when she does speak, it’s well thought-out. It doesn’t mean she never says anything stupid, because of course she does. Because she doesn’t talk much doesn’t mean she can’t be happy, she just chooses to not speak. “Why add more noise to the world? It’s not necessary, there’s already too much commotion.” Silence can also be a fearless person, and she isn’t ashamed to walk to the very front of the class to see something on the whiteboard. She looks at it as it is, and she also says it like it is. If you’re acting immature, then she’ll tell you to calm down or you’re just plain acting stupid. But she also has a very short fuse, and if you annoy her, you can get a earful that could end in a serious fight. She can also be really fun and humourous- but only with her best of friends. She doesn’t trust many people.

[b]Bio[/b]: She was born from a loving mother, Faith Deliverance Lillianium. Now you see how Silence got her name. Faith is a single mother of just one, Silent of course. Why is her first name Silence? Her Grand-Mother was named Silence. She died just three months before she was born. That was a hard time, and because of mourning for over two years afterwards, it shaped Silence’s personality to be a quiet, calm girl. Not a lot excited her, because, well, they don’t go a lot of places. It’s just plain Alabama, not the most exciting place to live. Now, Silence was a twin. Was- is the key word. Her twin, Mercy Massimiliana Lillianium, died at age four, from a terrible fever that lasted just a few days. That sent Faith into a depression that lasted weeks at a time, also effecting how the young girl looked at things. She was very grateful for the things she had, also having the usual girl quirks, like the attitude every once in a while, a few fights here and there, but overall, she was a good kid, until she turned thirteen. Around her thirteenth birthday, her best friend had died in a car accident. She was only fifteen, already getting looking for future colleges, and was a great girl. That accident completely changed Silence, ever since then allowing her to speak just a few words at a time, keeping herself locked up in her room for hours, not communicating with the kids at school. Her mother only thought it would last a few weeks, but no, it’s lasted nearly at least a year and a half. She hasn’t been the same afterwards, and maybe nothing will improve her depression. Her mother was forced to flip her into home-schooling, as she was failing classes, refused to involve any human interaction, and it was never a surprise if she came home with a busted lip or black eye. But she does have a lot of freedom. Her mother gives her a lot of homework- but she gives all of it on Monday and she could draw it out within the week. That doesn’t happen. Silence was always a great student before her loss; straight As, getting the homework done within just an hour when it’s supposed to be a four-hour experience, and things along those lines. Faith then had to give two-weeks worth of work in-order to keep Silence busy, but it only takes three days for her to finish all of it, giving her three days of no homework at all. Being home-schooled doesn’t mean that Silence could just slack off. She has a day of pure exercising, but she can pick any day of the week for it. She usually goes to the park for it, not the gym, since she is way too jittery there. When she’s not doing the P.E part, or homework, she’s either in her room alone with a book or her iPod nano, or at the park sitting on a bench or under a tree, quietly watching the children play and the adults converse.

[b]Other[/b]: Silence has a pet cornsnake, the pattern being a dark blue, clean white, and bright green colors all across his body. Things can also a bit blurry if something is too far away, where someone else can easily see it. She doesn’t need glasses, though. She has a thick German accent, which makes her a bit hard to understand, but once you get to know her, you get used to it. She also has an iPhone, fourth generation. She also has an Instagram, but not to post pictures, but to look at them. She isn’t one to give away her own privacy. Silent has a small dolphin tattoo on her lower arm (this represents freedom), and one on her wrist (this represents beauty). She is a Christian.
[b]Music[/b]: Silence LOVES music. Either doing homework, at the park, or at the mall, she’s going to have one or both earpods in. Her favorite bands and people to listen to are Newsboys and Lady Antebellum. Silent’s voice is soft, sweet, high pitched voice, but not too where she’s screeching.
[right]removed[/right]
[b]Likes[/b]: Dark blue, dark purple, pink bows, being alone, low volume, music, art, sketching, good-hearted people, pebbles, lightning, thunderstorms, nighttime, reading, dark brown, kindness, getting up when the sun comes up, teddy-bears.
[b]Dislikes[/b]: Vampire/werewolf movies or books, punishment, small spaces, crime, total darkness, out-of-control people, immaturity, seafood, being talked to like an idiot, spiders, raised voices, ant, dead trees, stains, blinds.
[b]Hair[/b]: A dark red, like a scarlet. It is also fairly long, down to her waist in the back.
[b]Eyes[/b]: Dark green, a few streaks of silver.
[b]Height[/b]: 5”8 (Five feet, eight inches, which is really tall for a female at that age).
[b]Weight[/b]: 113 pounds.
[/size][/color]

Name?: Silence Mercy Lillianium.
Nick: None, usually just called Silent, Silence, or her middle name, Mercy. She replies to both Mercy and Silent.
Birthday: February 9th, 1998.
Personality: Silence is a pretty.. silent person. She lives up to her name, quite literally. Her name never had an effect on her personality because it’s just her. Nothing really excites her, but she has a friend that pushes her along, helps her in the worst possible moods, in her phases of extreme depression. You would never know that she’s fifteen if she never told you. Silence is mature, and because of being a quiet person, when she does speak, it’s well thought-out. It doesn’t mean she never says anything stupid, because of course she does. Because she doesn’t talk much doesn’t mean she can’t be happy, she just chooses to not speak. “Why add more noise to the world? It’s not necessary, there’s already too much commotion.” Silence can also be a fearless person, and she isn’t ashamed to walk to the very front of the class to see something on the whiteboard. She looks at it as it is, and she also says it like it is. If you’re acting immature, then she’ll tell you to calm down or you’re just plain acting stupid. But she also has a very short fuse, and if you annoy her, you can get a earful that could end in a serious fight. She can also be really fun and humourous- but only with her best of friends. She doesn’t trust many people.

Bio: She was born from a loving mother, Faith Deliverance Lillianium. Now you see how Silence got her name. Faith is a single mother of just one, Silent of course. Why is her first name Silence? Her Grand-Mother was named Silence. She died just three months before she was born. That was a hard time, and because of mourning for over two years afterwards, it shaped Silence’s personality to be a quiet, calm girl. Not a lot excited her, because, well, they don’t go a lot of places. It’s just plain Alabama, not the most exciting place to live. Now, Silence was a twin. Was- is the key word. Her twin, Mercy Massimiliana Lillianium, died at age four, from a terrible fever that lasted just a few days. That sent Faith into a depression that lasted weeks at a time, also effecting how the young girl looked at things. She was very grateful for the things she had, also having the usual girl quirks, like the attitude every once in a while, a few fights here and there, but overall, she was a good kid, until she turned thirteen. Around her thirteenth birthday, her best friend had died in a car accident. She was only fifteen, already getting looking for future colleges, and was a great girl. That accident completely changed Silence, ever since then allowing her to speak just a few words at a time, keeping herself locked up in her room for hours, not communicating with the kids at school. Her mother only thought it would last a few weeks, but no, it’s lasted nearly at least a year and a half. She hasn’t been the same afterwards, and maybe nothing will improve her depression. Her mother was forced to flip her into home-schooling, as she was failing classes, refused to involve any human interaction, and it was never a surprise if she came home with a busted lip or black eye. But she does have a lot of freedom. Her mother gives her a lot of homework- but she gives all of it on Monday and she could draw it out within the week. That doesn’t happen. Silence was always a great student before her loss; straight As, getting the homework done within just an hour when it’s supposed to be a four-hour experience, and things along those lines. Faith then had to give two-weeks worth of work in-order to keep Silence busy, but it only takes three days for her to finish all of it, giving her three days of no homework at all. Being home-schooled doesn’t mean that Silence could just slack off. She has a day of pure exercising, but she can pick any day of the week for it. She usually goes to the park for it, not the gym, since she is way too jittery there. When she’s not doing the P.E part, or homework, she’s either in her room alone with a book or her iPod nano, or at the park sitting on a bench or under a tree, quietly watching the children play and the adults converse.

Other: Silence has a pet cornsnake, the pattern being a dark blue, clean white, and bright green colors all across his body. Things can also a bit blurry if something is too far away, where someone else can easily see it. She doesn’t need glasses, though. She has a thick German accent, which makes her a bit hard to understand, but once you get to know her, you get used to it. She also has an iPhone, fourth generation. She also has an Instagram, but not to post pictures, but to look at them. She isn’t one to give away her own privacy. Silent has a small dolphin tattoo on her lower arm (this represents freedom), and one on her wrist (this represents beauty). She is a Christian.
Music: Silence LOVES music. Either doing homework, at the park, or at the mall, she’s going to have one or both earpods in. Her favorite bands and people to listen to are Newsboys and Lady Antebellum. Silent’s voice is soft, sweet, high pitched voice, but not too where she’s screeching.
removed

Likes: Dark blue, dark purple, pink bows, being alone, low volume, music, art, sketching, good-hearted people, pebbles, lightning, thunderstorms, nighttime, reading, dark brown, kindness, getting up when the sun comes up, teddy-bears.
Dislikes: Vampire/werewolf movies or books, punishment, small spaces, crime, total darkness, out-of-control people, immaturity, seafood, being talked to like an idiot, spiders, raised voices, ant, dead trees, stains, blinds.
Hair: A dark red, like a scarlet. It is also fairly long, down to her waist in the back.
Eyes: Dark green, a few streaks of silver.
Height: 5”3
Weight: 113 pounds.
Last edited by glazend. on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 11 times in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chelo neva menuelitio

Postby glazend. » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:53 am

my name;; chelo neva menuelitio
    meaning;; charisma, snow
    my nick;; chelo {shellow}
    my gender;; female
    my age;; 17
    my birthday;; October 4th
    my birthplace;; unknown
    orientation;; straight
    ethnicity;; hispanic

my weight;; 105 lbs
    my height;; 5'0
    my hair;; long, wavy, dark brown hair
    my eyes;; dark brown
    my piercings;; none.
    my tattoos;; none.

traits;;
    likes;; thunderstorms, bright colors, dandilions,
    dislikes;;
    theme song;;

past;; none.
    current;; none.
    enemies;; none.
    family;; parents, younger sister

blank
Last edited by glazend. on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 13 times in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hel Lorelei Loptr

Postby glazend. » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:47 pm

[center][removed][/center]

[left][size=150][color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#700301]❤[/color]
[color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#700301]❤[/color]
[color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#700301]❤[/color]
[color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#700301]❤[/color]
[color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#700301]❤[/color]
[color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#700301]❤[/color]
[color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#700301]❤[/color]
[color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#700301]❤[/color]
[color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#700301]❤[/color]
[color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#700301]❤[/color]
[color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#807D7D]❤[/color]
[color=#700301]❤[/color]
[/size][/left][size=80][left][img]http://fontmeme.com/wp-content/themes/meme/download.php?text=Who%20Am%20I%3F&name=Feathergraphy2.ttf&size=20&style_color=050000[/img]
[list][color=#300112]my name;; "Hel" Lorelei Loptr
pronunciation;; {Hell Lore-el-lie Lop-ter}
meaning;; goddess of the underworld
my nick;; none. She will kill you, no kidding, if you call her anything else.
my gender;; female
my age;; 17
my birthday;; May 2
my birthplace;; unknown
orientation;; straight
heritage;; Greek, Australian[/color][/list]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/wp-content/themes/meme/download.php?text=What%20Do%20I%20Look%20Like%3F&name=Feathergraphy2.ttf&size=20&style_color=050000[/img]
[list][color=#300112]my weight;; 105 lbs
my height;; 5'7
my hair;; very light blonde, very long, down to butt
my eyes;; bright blue, large
my skin;; white
my piercings;; none.
my tattoos;; one on her wrist written in calligraphy that says "Loki"[/color][/list]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/wp-content/themes/meme/download.php?text=And%20My%20Personality%3F&name=Feathergraphy2.ttf&size=20&style_color=050000[/img]
[list][color=#300112]good traits;; intelligent, swift, innocent
bad trails;; unpredictable, manipulative, stubborn, spiteful
likes;; sweets, braids, weak people, bright green, guys
dislikes;; strong-willed people, mammals, her parents, all of her family, insects
theme song;; resistance -anberlin[/color][/list]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/wp-content/themes/meme/download.php?text=My%20Love%20Life%3F&name=Feathergraphy2.ttf&size=20&style_color=050000[/img]
[list][color=#300112]past;; too many to count
current;; none
crush;; none, but is targeting Mars
enemies;; none
family;; parents, pet bright green python[/color][/list][/left][/size]

[list][size=85][color=#700301]Meet Hel Lorelei Loptr, AKA LOKI'S daughter. Not really, but she would have no problem starting up an Asgardian war or totally go psycho and scream out "BOW TO ME!" in the middle of Walmart. Which, she has before. Now now, let's get back on topic. Hel was born in.. well, she doesn't exactly know. She was never told, nor does she wish to know. But she was raised in Florida, almost immediately after birth, and as soon as she was born she turned into a Hel of a beast. Do you really think that puking on her mother right after she was delivered was an accident? No. Definitely not. What about those glass plates she broke while doing dishes? Whups, not really. When she grew into a toddler she would pretend to go missing for a day because she knew she would get a lollipop afterwards. And her teen years? Do you [i]really[/i] want to know? Revolts, wearing little clothing out in public, making out with guys every second she could, fighting and wishing she could be with her own kind.

Then, one day, when she was old enough, her parents sent her away to Coates Academy. Wait a minute, REWIND. Why was she so rebellious? She hated her parents. She absolutely hated them. She hated how they would tell her not to do something, punishing her, telling her to do this or do that. She was fed up and done. Finally, when she was sent off, she was with her kind and happy as could be.

Now, I'm guessing you want to know more about who this Hel is, heh? Hel is a manipulative, gorgeous, intelligent 17 year old teenager, and as you may guess, she is graceful and has no hint of sweetness in her unless she wants something, or is wooing a guy. She was simply magnificent according to her male classmates and she was already sending them into a state of drool & wipe, until.. [i]that day[/i]. That day was the day that had changed her life, and everyone else's at Coates. Their was a radioactive storm, and she was caught in the middle of it. She was making out with a guy she had met the night before when suddenly, jet black clouds hovered above them, and it started pouring. The boy collapsed on the ground after a few minutes, yet Hel panicked and ran back to Coates, her clothes soaked to the skin in the radioactive rain. She had spent the night over a toilet and on the edge of hurling, yet she never did. Instead she had discovered the next day that guys were enchanted when she had talked to them, at least, more than usually. When she had touched them, an intense rush of power had flowed throughout her body, and making the boy's body stiff and his eyes glazed over. They repeated and did exactly what she said for them to do.

She hadn't realized what had happened until she had been gazing up at the sky one morning, sprawled out in the grass at the park and simply enjoying the day, and most of all enjoying the faces the guys were making as they pasted by. She noticed a greenish-blue tint- maybe a teal?- in the sky. It was a layer of well, she didn't know. All she knew was that she had left a bright yellow print in the air when she rammed into the dome. It was kinda funny. The yellow print faded after a while, but she was lying on the ground with an intense feeling of pain and shocks throughout her body when she had touched the dome. It scared her badly. That night she ran to her little shelter when her pet python and her iPod.[/color][/size][/list]

[removed]

[removed]
    my name;; "Hel" Lorelei Loptr
    pronunciation;; {Hell Lore-el-lie Lop-ter}
    meaning;; goddess of the underworld
    my nick;; none. She will kill you, no kidding, if you call her anything else.
    my gender;; female
    my age;; 17
    my birthday;; May 2
    my birthplace;; unknown
    orientation;; straight
    heritage;; Greek, Australian

[removed]
    my weight;; 105 lbs
    my height;; 5'7
    my hair;; very light blonde, very long, down to butt
    my eyes;; bright blue, large
    my skin;; white
    my piercings;; none.
    my tattoos;; one on her wrist written in calligraphy that says "Loki"

[removed]
    good traits;; intelligent, swift, innocent
    bad trails;; unpredictable, manipulative, stubborn, spiteful
    likes;; sweets, braids, weak people, bright green, guys
    dislikes;; strong-willed people, mammals, her parents, all of her family, insects
    theme song;; resistance -anberlin

past;; too many to count
    current;; none
    crush;; none, but is targeting Mars
    enemies;; none
    family;; parents, pet bright green python

Meet Hel Lorelei Loptr, AKA LOKI'S daughter. Not really, but she would have no problem starting up an Asgardian war or totally go psycho and scream out "BOW TO ME!" in the middle of Walmart. Which, she has before. Now now, let's get back on topic. Hel was born in.. well, she doesn't exactly know. She was never told, nor does she wish to know. But she was raised in Florida, almost immediately after birth, and as soon as she was born she turned into a Hel of a beast. Do you really think that puking on her mother right after she was delivered was an accident? No. Definitely not. What about those glass plates she broke while doing dishes? Whups, not really. When she grew into a toddler she would pretend to go missing for a day because she knew she would get a lollipop afterwards. And her teen years? Do you really want to know? Revolts, wearing little clothing out in public, making out with guys every second she could, fighting and wishing she could be with her own kind.

Then, one day, when she was old enough, her parents sent her away to Coates Academy. Wait a minute, REWIND. Why was she so rebellious? She hated her parents. She absolutely hated them. She hated how they would tell her not to do something, punishing her, telling her to do this or do that. She was fed up and done. Finally, when she was sent off, she was with her kind and happy as could be.

Now, I'm guessing you want to know more about who this Hel is, heh? Hel is a manipulative, gorgeous, intelligent 17 year old teenager, and as you may guess, she is graceful and has no hint of sweetness in her unless she wants something, or is wooing a guy. She was simply magnificent according to her male classmates and she was already sending them into a state of drool & wipe, until.. that day. That day was the day that had changed her life, and everyone else's at Coates. Their was a radioactive storm, and she was caught in the middle of it. She was making out with a guy she had met the night before when suddenly, jet black clouds hovered above them, and it started pouring. The boy collapsed on the ground after a few minutes, yet Hel panicked and ran back to Coates, her clothes soaked to the skin in the radioactive rain. She had spent the night over a toilet and on the edge of hurling, yet she never did. Instead she had discovered the next day that guys were enchanted when she had talked to them, at least, more than usually. When she had touched them, an intense rush of power had flowed throughout her body, and making the boy's body stiff and his eyes glazed over. They repeated and did exactly what she said for them to do.

She hadn't realized what had happened until she had been gazing up at the sky one morning, sprawled out in the grass at the park and simply enjoying the day, and most of all enjoying the faces the guys were making as they pasted by. She noticed a greenish-blue tint- maybe a teal?- in the sky. It was a layer of well, she didn't know. All she knew was that she had left a bright yellow print in the air when she rammed into the dome. It was kinda funny. The yellow print faded after a while, but she was lying on the ground with an intense feeling of pain and shocks throughout her body when she had touched the dome. It scared her badly. That night she ran to her little shelter when her pet python and her iPod.
Last edited by raey on Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:16 am, edited 12 times in total.
Reason: collage + additional images removed
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Joel and Luke Smallbone

Postby glazend. » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:23 am

[center][color=transparent]yes[/color]

[size=85][color=#7e9291]T[/color][color=#7f9392]o[/color] [color=#809695]t[/color][color=#819797]h[/color][color=#819898]e[/color] [color=#839b9b]d[/color][color=#839c9d]r[/color][color=#849d9e]e[/color][color=#859fa0]a[/color][color=#85a0a1]m[/color][color=#86a1a3]e[/color][color=#87a2a4]r[/color][color=#87a4a6]s[/color][color=#88a5a7],[/color]
[color=#89a6a8]W[/color][color=#89a8aa]i[/color][color=#8aa9ab]d[/color][color=#8baaad]e[/color][color=#8babae]-[/color][color=#8cadb0]e[/color][color=#8daeb1]y[/color][color=#8dafb3]e[/color][color=#8eb0b4]d[/color] [color=#8fb3b7]b[/color][color=#90b4b9]e[/color][color=#91b5ba]l[/color][color=#91b7bc]i[/color][color=#92b8bd]e[/color][color=#91b7bb]v[/color][color=#90b6b9]e[/color][color=#8fb5b8]r[/color][color=#8eb4b6]s[/color][color=#8db3b4],[/color]
[color=#8cb1b2]H[/color][color=#8bb0b0]a[/color][color=#8aafaf]n[/color][color=#89aead]g[/color][color=#88adab]i[/color][color=#87aca9]n[/color][color=#86aba7]g[/color] [color=#84a9a4]o[/color][color=#83a8a2]n[/color][color=#81a6a0]t[/color][color=#80a59e]o[/color] [color=#7ea39b]h[/color][color=#7da299]o[/color][color=#7ca197]p[/color][color=#7ba095]e[/color] [color=#799e92]b[/color][color=#789d90]y[/color] [color=#769a8c]a[/color] [color=#749889]t[/color][color=#739787]h[/color][color=#729685]r[/color][color=#749887]e[/color][color=#759989]a[/color][color=#779b8b]d[/color]
[color=#799d8c]T[/color][color=#7a9e8e]o[/color] [color=#7ea292]t[/color][color=#7fa494]h[/color][color=#81a596]e[/color] [color=#84a99a]s[/color][color=#86aa9b]o[/color][color=#88ac9d]u[/color][color=#89ae9f]l[/color][color=#8bafa1]f[/color][color=#8db1a3]u[/color][color=#8eb3a5]l[/color][color=#90b5a7],[/color]
[color=#92b6a8]H[/color][color=#93b8aa]e[/color][color=#95baac]a[/color][color=#97bbae]r[/color][color=#98bdb0]t[/color] [color=#9cc0b4]o[/color][color=#9dc2b6]p[/color][color=#9fc4b7]e[/color][color=#a1c6b9]n[/color] [color=#a4c9bd]h[/color][color=#a3c7bc]o[/color][color=#a1c5bb]p[/color][color=#a0c3b9]e[/color][color=#9fc1b8]f[/color][color=#9dbfb7]u[/color][color=#9cbeb6]l[/color][color=#9abcb4]:[/color]
[color=#99bab3]K[/color][color=#98b8b2]e[/color][color=#96b6b1]e[/color][color=#95b4af]p[/color] [color=#92b0ad]o[/color][color=#91aeac]n[/color] [color=#8eaba9]c[/color][color=#8da9a8]h[/color][color=#8ba7a7]a[/color][color=#8aa5a6]r[/color][color=#89a3a4]g[/color][color=#87a1a3]i[/color][color=#869fa2]n[/color][color=#859da1]g[/color] [color=#82999e]a[/color][color=#80989d]h[/color][color=#7f969c]e[/color][color=#7e949a]a[/color][color=#7c9299]d[/color][color=#7b9098].[/color]
[/size][/center]

[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e5208021b0c4e27aa6e47a0f87d6fc9b/tumblr_nl0luxZ5vF1sr7oyro6_400.gif[/img][/center]

[center][size=85][color=#7e9291]L[/color][color=#7f9393]o[/color][color=#809594]v[/color][color=#809696]e[/color] [color=#829999]i[/color][color=#839b9b]s[/color] [color=#849e9f]o[/color][color=#859fa0]n[/color] [color=#86a2a4]a[/color] [color=#88a5a7]s[/color][color=#89a6a9]i[/color][color=#8aa8aa]d[/color][color=#8aa9ac]e[/color] [color=#8cacaf]o[/color][color=#8daeb1]f[/color] [color=#8eb1b5]t[/color][color=#8fb2b6]h[/color][color=#90b4b8]e[/color] [color=#91b7bb]h[/color][color=#92b8bd]i[/color][color=#91b7bb]g[/color][color=#90b5b9]h[/color][color=#8eb4b7]w[/color][color=#8db3b5]a[/color][color=#8cb2b3]y[/color]
[color=#8bb0b1]W[/color][color=#8aafae]i[/color][color=#89aeac]t[/color][color=#87adaa]h[/color] [color=#85aaa6]i[/color][color=#84a9a4]t[/color][color=#83a8a2]s[/color] [color=#80a59e]t[/color][color=#7fa49c]h[/color][color=#7ea39a]u[/color][color=#7da198]m[/color][color=#7ba096]b[/color] [color=#799e91]i[/color][color=#789c8f]n[/color] [color=#769a8b]t[/color][color=#749989]h[/color][color=#739787]e[/color] [color=#749887]s[/color][color=#769a89]k[/color][color=#789c8b]y[/color][color=#7a9e8e],[/color]
[color=#7ca090]W[/color][color=#7ea292]a[/color][color=#7fa494]r[/color] [color=#83a898]i[/color][color=#85aa9b]s[/color] [color=#89ae9f]f[/color][color=#8bafa1]l[/color][color=#8db1a3]y[/color][color=#8fb3a5]i[/color][color=#91b5a7]n[/color][color=#93b7aa]g[/color] [color=#97bbae]i[/color][color=#98bdb0]n[/color] [color=#9cc1b4]t[/color][color=#9ec3b7]h[/color][color=#a0c5b9]e[/color] [color=#a4c9bd]f[/color][color=#a2c7bc]a[/color][color=#a1c5ba]s[/color][color=#9fc2b9]t[/color] [color=#9cbeb6]l[/color][color=#9bbcb4]a[/color][color=#99bab3]n[/color][color=#97b7b2]e[/color]
[color=#96b5b0]I[/color][color=#94b3af]n[/color] [color=#91afac]a[/color] [color=#8eaaa9]s[/color][color=#8ca8a8]u[/color][color=#8ba6a6]i[/color][color=#89a4a5]t[/color] [color=#869fa2]a[/color][color=#849da1]n[/color][color=#839b9f]d[/color] [color=#80979c]t[/color][color=#7e949b]i[/color][color=#7d9299]e[/color][color=#7b9098].[/color][/center][/size]

yes

To the dreamers,
Wide-eyed believers,
Hanging onto hope by a thread
To the soulful,
Heart open hopeful:
Keep on charging ahead.

Love is on a side of the highway
With its thumb in the sky,
War is flying in the fast lane
In a suit and tie.
Last edited by glazend. on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:30 am, edited 20 times in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Characters

Postby glazend. » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:00 am

XXXX
Last edited by glazend. on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:20 am, edited 8 times in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Characters

Postby glazend. » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:35 pm

XXXX
Last edited by glazend. on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:21 am, edited 6 times in total.
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me