RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:53 pm

Fire: kay kay
Take your time
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Fri May 10, 2024 1:18 am

name… juniper or junie

gender… female

age… three

coat colour… white and grey

eye colour… blue

pack… starlight pack

rank… omega

crush/mate… none

pups… none

personality… junie is quite a friendly girl, she is incredibly bubbly and affectionate, however being the rank of an omega, she has become quieter and takes some time for her bubbly side to come out to others. Junie is very introverted, happy to be on her own and if in company only likes short bursts. Due to being deprived of oxygen as a newborn, she is partially blind in both eyes, mostly making out shapes and colours more than precise figures, this means junie is quite dependent on her pack and rather useless at hunting. This also makes junie very submissive, not wanting to cause any issues, and therefore as she does not often speak up, she may go a few days at a time not eating to avoid conflict… only really eating when someone specifically brings her food.

Junie is kind and friendly, she is incredibly loyal to her pack and her friends, however she is relatively new to starlight pack, having only been her a couple of months, junie is yet to make friends. The only one she really knows, being her alphas, whom took pity on her blindness, as she was no hassle, it was easy for juniper to fit into the rank of omega in the pack.

name… trinity

gender… female

age… five

coat colour… black

eye colour… amber

pack… redmoon pack

rank… delta female

crush/mate… her mate died when she was four

pups… her first litter with her mate we’re killed by a rouge the pack assumed was from starlight.

personality… trinity was raised mostly by the previous red moon lead fighter, she was a orphan at 3 weeks old and the fighter at the time had just given birth to two pups and one stillborn. This meant adopting trinity was rather easy. Trinity fit into the pack immediately, and proved from day one she was an asset. Her quick thinking and rational mind helped when needed, and she quickly climbed up the ranks. While she would be much happier as beta female, she has enough respect for her superior, as well as herself than to challenge anyone. She is no alpha, despite being a dominant female and being incredibly smart, trinity has no desire to lead the entire pack, and so she is no threat to the alphas. Trinity is well versed in fighting and hunting and would be the lead fighter if she were not delta.

Trinity was two and a half when she became delta, she climbed the ranks herself, and didn’t find a mate till she was nearly three. She had her first litter when she turned four, but at six weeks old, on a small exploration adventure to teach the pups some life lessons… a strange wolf got the better of herself when she had fallen asleep while her mate kept watch. Exhausted from birthing and nursing, trinity found herself lucky to survive. She had managed to kill the wolf after it already suffered injuries from her mate… but it was not before he had killed her mate and her five pups. Heart broken and shattered, trinity returned to the pack covered in blood. It was clear when she arrived on her own, something terrible had happened. Trinity does not speak much, she communicated almost solely through body language. The heart break has damaged the she wolf, she is secluded and keeps to herself. While she maintains her rank as delta, she is not for finding another mate… anyone who wishes to try… good luck.
Last edited by eventer on Thu May 16, 2024 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Fri May 10, 2024 9:53 am

[ @Eventer- Can you write in some kind of personality for either & a rank?
Last edited by TheSiren on Fri May 10, 2024 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 10, 2024 12:14 pm

They need to put ranks too, right?
I don't see a rank on either form.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu May 16, 2024 11:35 pm

TheSiren wrote:
[ @Eventer- Can you write in some kind of personality for either & a rank?

of course c:

Done c:
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Fri May 17, 2024 9:54 am

Accepted ! Welcome to the roleplay.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Sat May 18, 2024 9:45 am

perfect! Thankyou c:
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Sun May 19, 2024 4:56 am

I am extremely lazy so I will add your characters to their appropriate ranks as soon as I manage the will power to do so 🥴 sorry. Am a September baby XD

I rp Liberty in the redmoon and Dante in the starlight. I owe some folks response for various characters I made promises to fulfill (siren, spirit, fire, you know what every one actually 🥴)

If you need something or have any issues with something or some one pertaining to the rp please contact me and I’ll do what I can.

It’s completely okay if the rp continues to flow on without me but not to far. If it goes 3 or 4 pages I’ll need a recap to make sure that I’ll be able to join again seamlessly.

Otherwise I bid you a fair welcome I hope you enjoy your stay.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 19, 2024 9:05 am

StoneColdRiddik wrote:I rp Liberty in the redmoon and Dante in the starlight. I owe some folks response for various characters I made promises to fulfill (siren, spirit, fire, you know what every one actually 🥴)

If you need something or have any issues with something or some one pertaining to the rp please contact me and I’ll do what I can.

It’s completely okay if the rp continues to flow on without me but not to far. If it goes 3 or 4 pages I’ll need a recap to make sure that I’ll be able to join again seamlessly.

Its fine, its fine.

We have to have Eros and Kairo sneak out again at some point and meet up. But I don't know if we should wait until they're older, since Kairo is being watched now..

Kay kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me