β€œ ⊰ π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—‡π—‚π—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 ── 𝙛&𝙙 ” β˜… ⊱

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

discord interest?

yes
89%
no
11%

Total votes : 9

tired noises

Postby strawbs. » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:46 pm

hey friends! hi rogan if u see this ur rly cool and this rp is amzing ur doing great

you all can call me strawbs. i live in est and just started working a second job in addition to my current one, so i am still in the adjusting phase. this is me trying to get back into writing after having not been for quite a while, so forgive me, as i may be a bit rusty. i promise my forms will get finished skgjhsdkjhg

in the meantime, i know there's not exactly much information on my kitties, but they are open for any type of relations. if anyone is interested, don't be afraid to let me know! i have senior warrior starlingmist, warrior gingerstride, apprentice nightingalepaw, medicine cat apprentice rookpaw, and
    rogue follower loki.

i'm excited to write with you guys! <3
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:20 am

hello all!! i apologize for disappearing over the week - work got extremely busy again so i've been a little preoccupied. i am hoping to get things up and moving within the next few days as well! if you have any mentor-apprentice relations that you have planned out / thought out, let me know and i'll make note of them!! before starting the rp, any apprentices without mentors i'll assign a mentor :3

i'll also go through and update the front page again shortly with any new kitties / new changes to forms / etc!!

as for a discord !!! i'll make a poll - was going to avoid it initially as when i do that. my. my rps tend to die. :sob: but if most of us are in favor of a discord i'll make one up for discussion / planning!!

hopefully within the next day i'll also have my characters finished :3 i'm throwing a form together for my ex-rogue muttrunner and then hopefully for mudpaw - my senior warrior is still. uh. hypothetical. LMAO but as soon as i get them done, i'll start reaching out about relos and the like!! if anyone has anything in mind for silentstar as of now, don't hesitate to let me know! :] i'll start plotting some stuff for silentstar's relos as well while im working on my other forms ;3

i'm excited to get things going. within the next couple of days i'll come up with a few different ways of starting and let you guys choose how that happens / what would be preferred!!

-

wonpil wrote:hiii im wonpil or aylin! im slowly getting back in the groove of roleplaying and im happy to be here! im also mountain standard time @rogan twinsies!
    -[snip]-
    @rogan, if second hand is open for rogues - id be interested in having primrose have it, or if its a trial type of spot then lmk :-))

ayyeee mst also!! second hand is absolutely open for rogues - i'll go ahead and switch her into that role!!

ζ˜₯ι›·,, wrote:yes lix is really collecting us all like pokemon HAHAHHAHA

what can i say . i'm just too good LMAO

tyjodunseph wrote:-[snip]-

... also... everyone's forms are so good??!? I'm so bad at coding. I'm thinking of adding song lyrics for each character (is that what you guys are doing? or quotes and/or song lyrics?) lolol , if anyone has tips on coding so I can make my characters look a bit better that would be awesomeee

i think your forms look good!! as rai said, they're super organized n easy to read!! as far as tips go, as rai said also, you can always ask for coding help!! i've been bbcoding [on cs and offsite] for upwards of 6 years, give or take, so i'm absolutely open to helping out with any coding questions if they ever come up / you ever get any!

and that goes for anyone who has bbcode questions - i'm always open to answering / helping out <3

i like everyone's forms currently though, too - they're all really well put together. i'm excited to see everything else created by you guys :3

rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€œ ⊰ oh boy it's guh again ── what's it this time? ” β˜… ⊱

Postby guh-huh! » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:37 am

oh hey!! it's been a week since anything's been posted so i thought i'd stop in and see what's the haps!
    i know that we voted on having a discord, and while @rogan might have some doubts, discords have worked well for me in past rps; mostly just because it's easier than hoping on here and writing a long post in this editor. bleh... hate doing this.

if you'd like, i'm totally cool with making the discord for everyone since you're busy, otherwise i hope to get that up soon to spark interest up in here! i'm assuming a lot of you are just recharging from the holidays, so no rush for anything! i just want to make sure we're all in the same boat of wanting to continue <33.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€œ ⊰ arriving, like, super late ” β˜… ⊱

Postby silverlock » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:42 pm

hi everyone!
    i'm like super late to the party so i'll run over the essentials

these are my ocs - rogue leader and seer scorch, senior warrior haregust and warrior brightstep. all of them are open for relationships and to mentor apprentices. if you're interested in any of this feel free to pm me and we'll discuss it.

i'm not happy at all with the coding i've done, it's bare bones but i lost enough braincells on it by now so i'll leave it as it is for now but if i have the time to spare i'll try to make it look more aesthetic.

btw i feel like a senior anytime i open discord and idk how to do... anything there so i'mma vote no in the poll but i'll be up for it if everybody else wants to make a gc (i'll be asking a ton of questions though, be warned)

life is very hectic and busy for me and i often lose my muse but i really want to develop my writing skills in an encouraging setting so i'll do my best! can't wait to rp with you guys >u<
silverlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β€œ ⊰ π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—‡π—‚π—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 ── 𝙛&𝙙 ” β˜… ⊱

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:38 pm

Name: Reaperpaw
Clan Cat?: Yes
Looks: Fluffy black cat with orange eyes, scars all over, dark gray inside the ears, ear tufts.
Personality: Calm, watchful, observant, quiet, depressive, playful.
Dislikes: Bullies
Fears: The clan being destroyed by the Cryptids or the rouges
Hates: Cryptids
History: Lived with a small clan descended from the great Duskclan, until the Cryptids killed them. He now seeks vengeance against the ones who killed his family. Strangely enough he was kinda raised by bats, he watched them and learned to make a chattering noise that sounds like a bat. Joined the clan when they found him sick and injured. Now he protects any and all kits as he loves them.
Family: Berrydusk(Mother) Darkear(Father) Spidertalon(Uncle) Darkwind(Aunt)
Siblings: Featherkit
Any kit he finds.
Other stuff: Took the name Reaper after his ancestor Reaperstar so he could strike fear in Cryptids. Is talented at finding clanless kits.
Theme songs: It's not my time by 3 doors down and superman(It's not easy) by Five for fighting
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me