๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐’œ๐“…๐“…๐“ˆ & ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐’œ๐“…๐“…๐“ˆ & ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:41 am

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
๐’ถ ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘…๐’ซ

Image Image Image
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ
> Wind Reapers you play here should
be owned by you and only you.
> Make sure you follow all of
the rules listed in the
WR Roleplay Guide
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ
> Nimbians
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚
Two great plateaus reside in the realm of Wind Reapers, and between them a narrow channel where clouds pass through constantly. The land below the clouds is never revealed, but it is said there might be a path that connects the two great mountain structures. Wind Reapers have called this place home only recently, and now the story is just beginning... Where will these Wing Reapers end up? Will they fight for land or live in peace?

Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐’œ๐“…๐“ˆ & ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:42 am

๐“™๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ

When it comes to joining Nimbus Strait, please make sure that you pay attention to the rules of the first post and this section. This is where you will find the form to fill out and how to set up your character profiles for the roleplay. Please make sure that you post your form here and do not post it in the main thread. Forms posted in the main thread will be ignored, and future applications for the thread will not be considered.

Code: Select all
    [quote][center][size=150]๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฅ๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‰[/size][/center][/quote]
    [list][size=85]Please let me know why you would like to join and what you expect from joining the roleplay.[/size]

[b][u]Wind Reapers to Join[/u][/b]
    List all the wind reapers you plan to join this roleplay with, linking back to their original adoption pages

[b][u]Link to Roleplay Storage Thread[/u][/b]
    Please link to your Wind Reaper Roleplay Storage thread here[/list]

๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ

To join this roleplay, you are required to have a Roleplay character storage thread to store the profiles of your Wind Reapers. Each Wind Reaper profile should be in its own post, so that you can easily link to it in your post when playing as that wind reaper. This helps players get an idea of not just what your Wind Reaper looks like, but the items it might have, the relationships they have, and other information you deem important. You can also use Toyhouse as your profile, but it must be public so that non-toyhouse players have access to it.

We do not care about how you code your posts, but we do require that you have specific information in your profiles. First, you must have a link to the original Wind Reaper adoption page. This shows that you do, in fact, own the wind reaper that you are joining with. You must also have the general wind reaper information, such as name, gender and size. If your wind Reaper is in a clan, we require that to be listed as well. We require at least 100 words of personality, or a list of likes and dislikes that have 5 each. If your character has magic, we require a description of the magic and how the Wind Reaper uses it.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐’œ๐“…๐“ˆ & ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:45 am

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ & ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ

This is the official list of all our members and the characters that they play in the Nimbus Strait roleplay. You can link back to this post if you plan to use it for proof of membership for Gift lines, or other things that might require it for whatever reason.

Tatangi Owner of Roleplay
ylesia
Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:45 am

๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ

Nimbus Strait is open to all community events, including the Jack Event in October. This means that when the Wind Reaper Adopts community hosts an NPC led roleplay event across multiple roleplays, you can expect Nimbus Strait to be a part of it. If you have any issues with an upcoming event, let me know in advance.

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท'๐“ผ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ (September 2023)
    Wind Reapers have discovered a garden of a god from old legends, and with it a wind reaper who has claimed it as his home for some time. Once lost, the discovery is groundbreaking in the world of Wind Reapers. What will this mean for those who come here for themselves?
Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:45 am

๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท

This roleplay is open to all sorts of discussion, however we like to try and get feedback on plots and stories that are developing within our roleplay. Since we are an affiliated Roleplay, the impacts made here could inspire lore events in the future. We want to encourage creative ideas here, and so we are open to discuss the following topics.

๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท (Future Event)
    Let's discuss how the second clan might form on Nimbus Strait. First suggestion made is a wind reaper tries to glide across the strait, only to discover when the winds are at their strongest the journey is easy to make. However, when they are stuck on the other side, the wind reapers form their own clan. Another suggestion is Jack Event NPC, Jackleon, tempts a wind reaper to challenge the others to cross the strait, forming a darker intent clan on the other side.
Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:46 am

Approved Application Code

๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ

Thank you for your application, [url=APPLICATION LINK HERE]Username here[/url], and welcome to Nimbus Strait! Your application to play WIND REAPER in Nimbus Strait has been approved, and you are now welcome to join into the roleplay when you are ready.
๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ

I'm sure you want to jump right in, and that's completely welcome. However, please make sure that you go over our rules one more time before making your first post. You are not required to have a post code, but we do ask that you label your posts with the character you are playing and a link back to their profile.

[left][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=4173449&size=medium&format=png&rev=1692132244[/img][/left][quote][center][size=150]๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ[/size][/center][/quote]
    [list][size=85]Thank you for your application, [url=APPLICATION LINK HERE]Username here[/url], and welcome to Nimbus Strait! Your application to play WIND REAPER in Nimbus Strait has been approved, and you are now welcome to [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=4889645&p=142705756#p142705551]join into the roleplay[/url] when you are ready.[/size][/list]
    [quote][center][size=150]๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ[/size][/center][/quote]
    [list][size=85]I'm sure you want to jump right in, and that's completely welcome. However, please make sure that you [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=4887802#p142651848]go over our rules one more time[/url] before making your first post. You are not required to have a post code, but we do ask that you label your posts with the character you are playing and a link back to their profile.[/size][/list]

Image Codes

Nimbus Strait Skull
    [img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=4173449&size=medium&format=png&rev=1692132244[/img]

Nimbian Clan Skull
    [img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=4173480&size=medium&format=png&rev=1692137755[/img]
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:49 am

๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฅ๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‰

Since I created Nimbus Strait, I'd love to be a part of it. Ever since I brought back the Wind Reapers, I've wanted to do more with them than just make adopts. I wanted to build a roleplay community around them, and I feel like letting that community build the lore around the species will also make things more interesting. Nimbus Strait is the start of this goal, and hopefully others will join in on the fun!

Wind Reapers to Join

Link to Roleplay Storage Thread
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:55 am

๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ

Thank you for your application, Tatangi, and welcome to Nimbus Strait! Your application to play Naga Nimbian in Nimbus Strait has been approved, and you are now welcome to join into the roleplay when you are ready.
๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ

I'm sure you want to jump right in, and that's completely welcome. However, please make sure that you go over our rules one more time before making your first post. You are not required to have a post code, but we do ask that you label your posts with the character you are playing and a link back to their profile.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:40 am

Congratulations!

Nimbus Strait is an Affiliated Wind Reaper Roleplay! It has met all the requirements needed to be considered, and this is now the first Wind Reaper Roleplay officially affiliated with the Wind Reaper Species! Affiliated Roleplays get special rewards for their players, such as vouchers, for being active in the roleplay. They will also be open to Roleplay Events that give out their own reards as well!

Starting off, the Owner of this Roleplay will receive 1 breeding voucher, which can be used to breed two Wind Reapers of their choice (with permission from owners of course).

When this roleplay is officially active for one month, each member of this roleplay who is active within that month (active means you need to have at least 3 posts within the first month) will receive 1 Trait Voucher each! The deadline for this will be October 4th, 2023, since the first post of this roleplay will be made on September 4th, 2023.

On December 4th, 2023 this Roleplay will be considered 3 months old and, if it is still active, each player who is still active will receive 1 MYO Voucher each! This Roleplay will still need to be considered active at that time to get this reward.

When a special Roleplay event takes place in this thread, each wind reaper that participates in it will each receive 1 Training Voucher that can be redeemed for 1 Speed Point in Cliff Racing events.

Finally, for every 10 in-character posts you make in this thread, you will get 1 Training Voucher that can be redeemed for 1 Speed Point for Cliff Racing Events.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ylesia » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:22 pm

๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฅ๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‰

Please let me know why you would like to join and what you expect from joining the roleplay.
    - I really love the setting and the backstory and I can't wait to see what will happen next
    - I've always wanted to get into roleplaying, but for a lot of reasons I never did it. I have never role-played, but I have read a lot of them (as an unnoticed spectator). I think this is time to take part in one myself.

Wind Reapers to Join
    List all the wind reapers you plan to join this roleplay with, linking back to their original adoption pages
    - Everett

Link to Roleplay Storage Thread
    Please link to your Wind Reaper Roleplay Storage thread here
    - Everett

Where no man has gone beforeโ€ฆ

MY TRADE THREAD | ADOPTABLES | STORIES
WIND REAPERS

ylesia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery