The Last Whisper ~ WC RP ~ Discussion + Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Last Whisper ~ WC RP ~ Discussion + Forms

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:08 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇

Fernclan was once a prosperous clan, full of life and splendor. Nothing ever lasts forever though, and
within the last few moons in early Leaf-fall sickness came. The sickness left as quickly as it came, but
the damage was done. The clan was nearly cut in half, and those that got sick but managed to survive
have been left weak, and prone to sickness more than others. But that's the least of it, Starclan has
fallen silent, and the medicine cat hasn't met a single Starclan cat in the moons since the sickness.
With the clan's deputy fallen to sickness, and the leader unwilling to name a new deputy in their place,
not until Starclan reappears. As the old saying goes, things will get worse before they get better.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms & Prefixes

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:16 am

There will be no set form, feel free to use your own.
All forms must have the basics, Name, Gender, Age, Rank, looks, Personality, and History,
anything else is up to you.

Try not to use prefixes that have already been used. A large Age difference - like apprentice vs. elder
or kit vs. Senior Warrior - is cool as long as both parties agree.

Used Prefixes: Please let me know if I've missed anything.
A - Aster,
B - Boar, Blaze, Berry
C -
D - Dapple, Dusk
E - Ebony
F - Flicker, Flare
G - Golden
H - Horn, Hazel
I -
J -
K -
L -
M - Mint, Moon, Mouse, Meadow
N -
O -
P - Pine, Pale, Pounce, Pitch
Q -
R - Rat, Rust, Robin
S - Sable, Sparrow
T - Teasel
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z -
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pinepaw - Warrior Apprentice

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:17 am

"But I wonder, where were you?
When I was at my worst down on my knees
And you said you had my back
So I wonder, where were you?
When all the roads you took came back to me
So I'm following the map that leads to you"

Current Name: Pinepaw
Past Names: Pinekit
Future Names: Pinecloud
Desired Rank: Warrior/Queen

Sexuality: Heterosex-Demirom
Crush: open
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): none
Offspring: none

────────────────────────────────────────
A slender white cat with brown patches and yellow-green eyes
Pinepaw isn't a complicated cat despite who her parents are/were. She's first of all a maternal cat, doting on and doing her best to guide and mother anyone who's at least ten moons younger than her. Her calm nature makes her level-headed and therefore a good sounding board. Her above-average emotional intelligence - opposed to her father's logic-based intelligence - makes it a bit easier to maneuver in and around the clan. All that said, Pinepaw can be quite judgemental and tends to make snap judgments occasionally, which can come back to bite her in the tail. She's also a bit jumpy, almost skittish at times, her nerves run high, almost seeming to double after she learned she was expecting kits. Most of all though, Pinecloud is a wistful feline often looking to the past for a variety of reasons. Though not a regretful cat by nature, she does occasionally long for things to be back like they were when she was a young kit before she and her siblings were apprenticed.

The past is something that Pinepaw thinks about often, though it's not always happy. Her mother Applebelly had a harsh experience in her kitting - something she worries that she'll experience. Said kitting had left her weak, and unfortunately open to sickness. Pinepaw has few memories of her mother, due to the fact that Applebelly died when she was just two moons old, but also because Applebelly had spent the last half moon of her life in a sick den away from Pinecloud and her siblings. But her sire, Mintpool was there to fill the gap. Xe spent much of Xyr time with Pinepaw and her siblings, playing with them and caring for them as kits. Xe seemed to be with them nearly all the time after Applebelly got sick, and when Applebelly died, Xe seemed to never leave practically moving into the nursery. This is why it felt so cold and alone when after becoming an apprentice Mintpools sudden distance felt personal. She understands her Sire's decision to become a mender but sometimes wishes that xe wasn't so busy. Becoming a full warrior for the clan was an overjoying experience for her, though it felt a bit more lonely without her mother and Sire. The sickness came when she was just six moons old, just after Oakpaw, Ivypaw, and her became apprentices. Both Ivypaw and her fell sick, and Ivypaw didn't make it, though Mintpool won't tell her why, it makes her think that it wasn't just from the sickness.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Applebelly & Mintpool
Siblings:
Ivypaw & Oakpaw
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Text
Voice Claim:
Text
Playlist:
Maps - Maroon 5
Hall Of Fame - The Script
Grenade - Bruno Mars
Breakfast - Dove Cameron
Nightmares - Ellise
I Shot Cupid - Stela Cole

Relos
Strength: ★★☆☆☆ Combat: ★★☆☆☆
Endurance: ★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★★☆☆
Tracking: ★★☆☆☆ Hunting: ★★☆☆☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Pine - for the naming theme and for her brown patched coat
Paw - for her rank as an apprentice
Cloud - for her distinct patches and level-headedness
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mintpool - Elderly Medicine Cat

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:17 am

"Welcome to the playground, follow me
Tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Sink into the wasteland underneath
Stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream."

Name: Mintpool
Pronouns: Xe/Xem
Rank Desired: Has it

Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: Open
Past Mate(s): Applebelly
Offspring: Ivypaw, Oakpaw
& Pinepaw

Small white cat with a few dark patches and golden eyes
Logic rules everything in Mintpools life, xe has little time for reckless emotional responses these days and isn't the kindest to those that are. You'll find that xe is calm in even the most hectic of situations, and even-tempered so xe rarely has a fit of anger/rage, though annoyance is a common emotion for xem. Though this can make xem seem cold and unemotional almost alien. Xe prefers to spend time alone in quiet places, with xyr's sensitive hearing and frequent migraines, Xe will often retreat to quiet or near abandoned places. Despite xyr's small size, xyr's penetrating gaze can be quite intense and intimidating, doubling with the fact that xe doesn't speak often, only when needed. Without the tendency to ramble or speak verbally, xe often just lets xyr body language do the talking for xem. Xe keeps things close to the chest, and rarely shares much of anything unless directly asked, and even then you might just get a questionable half-answer. While intelligent and a quick learner, Mintpool is a rigid cat both intellectually and emotionally. It is rare for xem to change xyr mind with or without a lengthy

Dovewhisker, never told a soul who the father of her kits was to anyone. Not to xem, xyr siblings, or even her siblings. It was left a mystery and it caused some tension for her and her kits. For a long time Mintpool - then Mintkit - aspired to be the best hunter in Sorrelclan, even become deputy or clan leader one day. While not as rambunctious or reckless as xyr siblings, the mostly white feline was one of the more aggressive during playfights, often taking them much more seriously than others. This translated well with xyr's first mentor Lichenstorm, who was an aggressive cat, and one of the best hunters in the clan, though not always well-liked. Mintpool's warrior training accelerated quickly, at least when it came to hunting and stalking. Due to Palespot's tendency to focus on hunting, Mintpool had only two training sessions that had anything to do with protecting xemself in the first three moons of xyr training. During the last battle training session they'd have, Lichenstorm seemed to misjudge his strength and kicked Mintpaw onto a rock, which knocked xyr out for two days. Things changed for Mintpaw when xe finally woke up. While still quite serious, xe wasn't as aggressive as before, at least not physically. That for some reason seemed to enrage xyr mentor. With Lichenstorm's constant badgering and the ever-more increasing headaches - migraines really, xe was downplaying it - one-day Mintpaw snapped, attacking xyr mentor. While neither cat was terribly injured, the two cats had to be forcefully separated. The two eventually found a way to settle their differences and a few moons later Mintpaw became a full hunter in the eyes of Sorrelclan and Cressentclan. Things were okay for a while, and eventually, xe found a mate in a beautiful chocolate and white tabby molly named Applebelly, a fellow hunter. They soon found that they were expecting kits and both were ecstatic. It ended in tragedy though, just two moons after three beautiful kits were born, Applebelly fell sick. She didn't recover and Mintpool was left alone with three kits to parent. Xe will admit that xe struggled to care for them and perform xyr duties, but eventually, xe managed it. Day after xyr kits were apprenticed he was approached by Palidsong the clan's medicine cat who offered xem a chance to become a mender apprentice as the she-cat was without an apprentice and wished to retire soon, so she could spend the rest of her moons relaxing with the elders. After a little thought, Xe agreed, and xyr new training kept xem very busy which was something xe regretted, as xe wasn't able to spend much time with xyr kits afterward. But xe never regretted becoming Palidsong's apprentice. The sickness and loss of Starclan have left xem bereft and searching for answers, with one of his kits, and sister dead, xyrs grief often feels like it's choking xem.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Dovewhisker & Leon
Siblings:
Sagedapple
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Spearmint & Peppermint
Voice Claim:
Olly Alexsander
Playlist:
Dead Man Walking - Warhall
The Curse of the Fold - Shawn James
Stressed out - Twenty-One Pilots
Playground - Bea Miller
Jerome - Zella Day
Youth - Daughter

Relos
Hunting: ★★☆☆☆ Combat: ★★☆☆☆
Endurance: ★★☆☆☆ Agility: ★★★☆☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Strength: ★★☆☆☆
Charisma: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★★★
|Name Meaning|
Mint - For Xyr's gray and white coat and slender form
Pool - for Xyr's calm and cool nature.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Duskflame - former rouge turned warrior

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:18 am

"Wake up the beast
Bury the bones
Enjoy the feast
Take all control
When I give you my soul."

Current Name: Duskflame
Past Names: Belladonna & Duskpaw
Future Names: Duskstar?
Desired Rank: She's fine

Sexuality: Aro-Ace
Crush: None
Past Mate(s): None
Offspring: None

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A dark silver tabby she-cat with pale blue eyes and a white paw
Everyone is complex in their own ways, but a few key traits always stand out in everyone, no matter how hard they try to hide them. For Duskflame her Composed nature and tendency for neatness shine through the most. She isn't the most emotive cat around, at least not went it comes to her facial expressions or body language, it's her tone of voice that broadcasts how she's feeling. Her tendency to be neat is an odd thing, a little quirk really, that gives her a routine. She keeps her space clean and tidy and often helps others keep themselves groomed. Dusk isn't the most confident cat, and is terribly insecure about a great many things, though she keeps this buried under a mountain of bravery and protectiveness. She's also a little fussy about a few things, mostly about what she eats and occasionally about what happens around her. Her bravery and protective nature can lead her into some dangerous and reckless situations, though and she rarely takes credit for anything. There's much more to Duskflame, but I suggest you figure that out for yourself.

Belladonna better known as Bella was abandoned when she was young, along with her beloved brother. The last time she saw her papa, he'd told her that she and her brother needed to stay in the place that he'd brought them to. He'd then gone off to a meeting that Boulder had refused to talk about. She never saw her papa ever again, and not knowing who her father was meant she had nowhere to go. While she wanted to follow her papa's orders, Bella is the curious sort. She eventually ran into a group of rogues that took her in and taught her how to survive but left her rather scared for her own life. Not feeling safe in the group of rough and tumble rouges, she left and after a few moons found Fernclan. She was wary of the clan, having never heard of anything like it before and due to her own past experiences. It took about a moon of small "accidental" meetings but she grew to trust the clan and eventually asked to join them.
She was so thankful to be accepted into the clan and was given the name Duskpaw, becoming an apprentice. Training hard to prove her worth and loyalty to the clan that ultimately saved her, the silver tabby was overjoyed when just seven moons later when she was fourteen moons old, she was made a warrior, Duskflame. She lived an average life until the sickness hit. Duskflame will never admit it but she almost jumped ship and left the clan to save herself. While she's glad she stayed to help heal the clan, the leaders actions and the fact that Starclan seems to be missing is bringing her fear right back up.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Boulder & Unknown male
Siblings:
Flint
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Blackcurrent berries, narcissus,
jasmine, & bourbon vanilla

Voice Claim:
Eva Green
Playlist:
Two face - Jake Daniels (Dark version)
@ my worst - Blackbear
Ghost - Jacob Lee
Shadow - Icon for Hire
I'd rather burn - Blackbriar
Rich man - Morgan st. Jean

Relos
Strength:★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★★☆☆
Endurance:★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★★★☆
Tracking: ★★☆☆☆ Hunting: ★★★★☆
Swimming: ★★★★☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Belladonna - a name of Italian origin that literally means Beautiful Lady. Also, the name of the poisonous flower is also known as Nightshade.
Dusk - for her silvery coat, and night owl tendancies.
Flame - for her passion and energy.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Asterfall - half-clan warrior

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:19 am

"Don't try to call
Do not disturb, I do not want to speak
This is the end, demons are friends, angels are enemies
I'm just a fool, stuck in the past, your worst memories."

Current Name: Asterfall
Past Names: Asterpaw & Aster
Future Names: Asterstar
Desired Rank: Deputy/Leader

Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: Spottedpetal, Open
Current Mate: none
Past Mate(s): none
Offspring: none

a Large white tom with a long tail and pale green eyes
Asterfall is an outgoing cat, to say the least, he tends to think very highly of himself, and his vanity is well known. That said he's also quite clear-headed, and cool under pressure. His competitive streak is a mile wide too, both in a friendly and not-so-friendly context. He believes in pushing the limits of both himself and others so they can be the best they can be, though he may be a bit rough about it. Asterfalls vanity can be outshone by his heroic nature, he's not likely to let anyone do something stupidly dangerous, not if they don't have the skill or courage to do so, especially when he does. But even if he doesn't, he's willing to take one for the team. That aside, his morals are skewed, he's manipulative and often willing to get his paws dirty - physically or metaphorically - to get things done. He has a quietness to him, he's not a talkative cat, despite his other qualities, and is a good listener. Another side to Asterfall is his oddly formal nature, he's got an odd habit of referring to everyone in a few different ways depending on their relationship along with the time and place. His pettiness isn't a big part of him, but still worth mentioning, due to his ability to hold a grudge. He doesn't much care about small infractions, but bigger problems or mistakes, those set his teeth itch in the worst sort of way. Finally, his brilliance is honestly the trait he's adored for, he's quick on his feet and his brain may even be faster. He's got ideas for days, though if he thinks more deeply about some of them, they might not work out well, so he's more often than not quietly thinking and studying ideas.

Born as Aster to a former kittypet by the name of Flower and a wildcat named Whitestep, next to his siblings Poppy and Dahlia. For the first four moons of life, Aster lived in his mother's two-leg den, before Flower decided that it was time her kits should meet their father for the first time. Aster had yet to form an opinion about the world beyond the fence but was still excited to meet his father. His coat was a magnificent white, pure and spotless like his own, and had Dahlia's strange eyes. The tom had been surprised to find out that he was a father and almost immediately asked for her and her kits to join the clan. Flower was less than enthusiastic, she'd run into his the toms clan-mates before and they were less than welcoming. One day his older sister went missing for a short amount of time, and eventually, a patrol of clan cats came for them. They were brought to camp and offered a place in the clan. While Flower was still hesitant to join the clan, he and his siblings were excited at the prospect.
They all gained new names, Flowersong, Asterpaw, Poppypaw, and Dahliapaw. All four of the cats were then trained because while Flowersong was a decent hunter, she had yet to learn to fight. While Poppypaw was given to the cold-hearted Vineclaw, Asterpaw was given to a senior warrior - who was nearing her retirement - by the name of Shelltail. His mentor was probably his favorite cat in the clan aside from his parents and littermates. Whitestep and Flowersong were talking about having another litter when the trio was made warriors, earning the warrior names Asterfall, Poppyfur, and Dahliaspring. Less than three moons later, Whitestep was killed by a dog, and Dahliasprings mother started to fade. Then Vineclaw came along one of the few who had remained harsh on Asterfall and his siblings after they'd joined the clan and eventually became warriors. Within a moon of Whitesteps death, Vineclaw and Flowersong had become mates and would soon be expecting their first litter. Days after his half-sibling's birth, he approached his mother with his question on why she allowed Vineclaw to treat him and his siblings like crowfood. The ensuing argument led, Asterfall to essentially disown himself from the family, and as such he doesn't speak, look or interact with his mother, so-called step-father, or half-siblings. When the sickness came, it took out quite a few more family members, only Poppyfur, Fennelclaw, and Vineclaw survived from his family, acknowledged or not. With Poppyfur barely surviving, her own bout with the sickness, Asterfall is stressing himself out physically and emotionally, doing his best to care for the clan.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Vineclaw & Flowersong
Parents:
Flowersong & Whitestep
Siblings:
Dahliaspring & Poppyfur
Daisysong & Fennelclaw

Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Lime & Cedarwood
Voice Claim:
Jensen Ackles
Playlist:
@ My Worst - Blackbear
MIC Drop - BTS (Steve Aoki Remix)
Little Poor Me - Layto
Kill This Love - Blackpink
Kill or Be Killed - New Years Day
Already Broken - Karliene

relos
Strength:★★★★ Combat: ★★★★☆
Endurance:★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★☆☆☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★★☆
| Name Meaning |
Aster - His mother wished for him to be wise,
and faithful like an Aster flower.
Fall - Adept at attacking from above.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Last Whisper ~ WC RP ~ Accepting!

Postby Firelight_AA » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:18 pm

Marking!
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

moonstep - warrior

Postby broken* » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:17 pm

image credit here.
• ❨ no act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted. ❩ •

• ❨ name ❩ moonstep •
• ❨ future name ❩ n/a •
• ❨ previous name ❩ moonpaw, moonkit •

• ❨ age ❩ 39 moons •
• ❨ gender ❩ molly •
• ❨ rank ❩ warrior •
• ❨ desired rank ❩ deputy •

• ❨ littermates ❩ 3 brothers open •
• ❨ mate ❩ none •
• ❨ kits ❩ none •
• ❨ sexuality ❩ pansexual •

• ❨ eyes ❩ ice blue •
• ❨ coat ❩ shorthair snowshoe colorpoint •
• ❨ breed ❩ siamese •

• ❨ who is she? ❩ •
moonstep is a very sweet, motherly cat. she is always worrying about those around her;
are they being safe or doing something foolish? she's there when anyone needs advice, somehow
having an old soul that gives her wisdom beyond her age. she's a friendly molly, one who really
enjoys socializing with others and just being around other cats in general. she has no problem
making new friends or starting up a conversation with anyone at any time.

moonstep had a pretty nice life growing up. she had three brothers, all of whom completely
over-protected her from the harsh cruelties of the world, and her parents were two senior
warriors who were very much in love. rosepetal & crowfur doted on all four of their kits,
but there was no denying that their little girl got extra love sometimes, not that the boys
really minded. her parents were both older when they had their little of kits, and both passed
away within a moon of each other within the past few moons.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

| ✓ positive ─ ◇ neutral ─ ✗ negative // ☾ family ─ ☆ friend ─ ⚔ enemy // ◆ respect ─ ◐ unknown // potential rom. interest ♡ // ♥ set romantic interest |

high ranks
    •ratstar (leader) - ◆◇ - she respects her leader but lately has been questioning things about him..
    •mintpool (medicine cat) - ✓◆ - she holds nothing but respect for the meddie.

warriors
    •asterfall - ◇ - appreciates his skills as a warrior but is a bit put-off by something.
    •duskflame -
    •flaredust - ✓☆ -
    •goldenpoppy -
    •sablethroat - ✓ - get along well, she respects him as a fellow warrior.
    •teaseltail -

apprentices
    •pinepaw -
    •rustpaw -
    •blazepaw -
    •berrypaw - ✓ - very protective of her apprentice, almost like a mother.

cats outside the clan
    •shay -
    •sadie -
Last edited by broken* on Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:25 am, edited 6 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

boar - rogue

Postby broken* » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:18 pm

image credit here.
• ❨ work hard for what you want; it won't come without a fight. ❩ •

• ❨ name ❩ boar •
• ❨ future name ❩ boarfang •
• ❨ previous name ❩ boarheart, boarpaw, boarkit •

• ❨ age ❩ 53 moons •
• ❨ gender ❩ tom •
• ❨ rank ❩ rogue •
• ❨ desired rank ❩ warrior •

• ❨ littermates ❩ none •
• ❨ future crush ❩ sadie •
• ❨ mate ❩ none •
• ❨ kits ❩ none •
• ❨ sexuality ❩ demisexual •

• ❨ eyes ❩ deep green •
• ❨ coat ❩ shorthair black & white •
• ❨ breed ❩ domestic shorthair •

• ❨ who is he? ❩ •
boar has essentially been in exile, living as a lonely rogue on the outskirts
of the clans territory. boar was originally a clan cat, but he was exiled when
he was 35 moons old for being proven guilty of killing two of his clanmates.
one was a fellow warrior, and one was an elder. they disrespected him, and in
his mind, they got what they had coming to them. he showed absolutely no
regret for what he had done. boar is the type of tom who never seems happy;
he is always serious, commonly frowning, and his voice is gruff to everyone
except those who he holds the highest respect. he is known for snapping at
anyone who he feels show him even the slightest disrespect, and is not afraid to
get into any number of fights to prove his strength. however, he knows the
importance of having the right cats on his side instead of against him, and can be
incredibly manipulative when needed. he doesn't care about being in a position
of power, as long as he can do what he wants. his clan of origin is far away from
fernclan, something he made sure of before "settling" on the edge of the clan's
land, preparing himself for a way in.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

| ✓ positive ─ ◇ neutral ─ ✗ negative // ☾ family ─ ☆ friend ─ ⚔ enemy // ◆ respect ─ ◐ unknown // potential rom. interest ♡ // ♥ current romantic interest |

high ranks
    •ratstar (leader) -
    •mintpool (medicine cat) -

warriors
    •asterfall -
    •duskflame -
    •flaredust -
    •goldenpoppy -
    •sablethroat -
    •teaseltail -

apprentices
    •pinepaw -
    •rustpaw -
    •blazepaw -
    •berrypaw -

cats outside the clan
    •shay - ◐◇
    •sadie - ♡✓
Last edited by broken* on Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mousepaw - med cat apprentice

Postby broken* » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:18 pm

image credit here.
• ❨ no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ❩ •

• ❨ name ❩ mousepaw •
• ❨ future name ❩ mouseheart •
• ❨ previous name ❩ mousekit •

• ❨ age ❩ 8 moons •
• ❨ gender ❩ molly •
• ❨ rank ❩ medicine cat apprentice •
• ❨ desired rank ❩ medicine cat•

• ❨ littermate ❩ hornpaw •
• ❨ crush ❩ open •
• ❨ mate ❩ too young •
• ❨ kits ❩ too young •
• ❨ sexuality ❩ bisexual •

• ❨ eyes ❩ ice blue •
• ❨ coat ❩ shorthair lynx point •
• ❨ breed ❩ siamese mix •

• ❨ who is she? ❩ •
mousepaw is a sweet cat, she's just so incredibly anxious that its sad. she gets incredibly
nervous talking to others, especially because she has a stutter when she talks, and she tends
to fumble over her words. it doesnt help that shes very clumsy, always tripping over her own
feet as well, and some of the other apprentices make fun of her for it. she isnt very good at
hunting or fighting, to be honest, and it appears as though the one thing she is able to do calmly
without shaking paws is her job in the medicine cat den.

honestly, her parents were both too young and naive to have kits at their age. turtlestep and
ravenwhisper were only sixteen moons, barely being made warriors, when ravenwhisper fell
pregnant and the pair became mates. neither of them had both of their parents growing up
to raise them, so they didnt know how to be healthy parents to little mousepaw and her brother
hornpaw when they were born. they tried their best, but regarding mousepaw they did more harm
then good, causing her to have so many expectations on her little back that she was constantly
jumpy, always looking over her shoulder. turtlestep was killed a few moons ago by a random
hunting accident, and ravenwhisper left the clan shortly after for a fresh start, abandoning
her kits to themselves.

| ✓ positive ─ ◇ neutral ─ ✗ negative // ☾ family ─ ☆ friend ─ ⚔ enemy // ◆ respect ─ ◐ unknown // potential rom. interest ♡ // ♥ current romantic interest |

high ranks
    •ratstar (leader) - ◆◇ - respects him as leader but uncertain otherwise.
    •mintpool (medicine cat) - ◆✓ - adores her mentor.

warriors
    •asterfall - ◇ - uncertain if he is trustworthy.
    •duskflame - ◆◇ - respects her hard work ethic.
    •flaredust - ◇ - doesn't really know her very well yet.
    •goldenpoppy - ◆◇ - appreciates how kind/motherly she is.
    •sablethroat - ◆◇ - respects him as a warrior to look up to.
    •teaseltail - ◇✓ - doesn't really know her very well yet but finds her personality fun.

apprentices
    •pinepaw - ✓☆ - good friends due to their similarities.
    •rustpaw - ◇ - reminds her of her brother, doesn't know too well.
    •blazepaw - ♡☆✓ - very close friends, eventual crush.
    •berrypaw - ◇✗ - dislikes because of her brother's relationship w/ him.

cats outside the clan
    •shay - ◐ - has never met.
    •sadie - ◐ - has never met.
Last edited by broken* on Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me