โžฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต [ disc thread ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

โžฅ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ,

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:37 pm

โธปโธปโธปโธปโธปโธปโธปโธป( ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐ˆ )

surname. choi ยป given name. alyxander ยป common aliases. alyx, lyx, al ยป pronouns. they/he ยป age. eighte
    en number 2 of the all mine pairing ยป main trait. goofball ยป other qualities. alyx has been known to be a b
    it of a class clown, always smiling regardless of the situation. they are also a bit of a space cadet, almost
    always in their own little world and zoning out when they're not really supposed to. despite this, they're r
    eally good at remembering certain things about friends, and even romantic interests. alyx is also a hopele
    ss romantic, and enjoys small dates, and just showering their significant other with love and affection. ยป
    occupation. barista at the local cafe ยป r. status. sorta single, no label ยป s. orientation. biromantic ยป fc. lee
    felix ยป nationality. korean-american ยป theme song. falling by chase atlantic
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โžฅ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:51 pm

โธปโธปโธปโธปโธปโธปโธปโธปโธป( ๐Š๐„๐˜ + ๐—๐“๐‘๐€ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž )โธปโธป

alyx has an addiction to coffee, being a barista helped kickstart this โ‹† they listen to a lot of chase
    atlantic and conan gray, an angsty bean on the inside โ‹† has a guilty pleasure of watching latte art
    videos on youtube โ‹† owns a husky pup named steele โ‹† always dreamed of being a pop star โ‹† favor
    ite candy is now and laterz โ‹† their cologne is ocean from bath n body works โ‹† a night owl โ‹† loves t
    he outdoors โ‹† fall is their favorite time of year โ‹† will draw you if given the opportunity โ‹† a musica
    l production major at nyu โ‹† will sing for the right person or for anyone for that matter โ‹†

โœ” - positive | โœ˜ - negative | โœฐ - neutral | โ™ก - romantic interest | โง - close friends

sophie-rose sinclair | key here - text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

kennedy yuu | key here - text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text t

eunice kerr | key here - text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text te
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex

name here | key here - text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex

name here | key here - text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex

Last edited by vash the stampede. on Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โžฅ sophie-rose [ heat waves, glass animals ]

Postby senna_ » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:25 am

x.-----.------.-----.------.-----.-----.-----.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
name; sophie-rose sinclair nickname(s); sophie, rosie, soph age; 21yrs gender; cisfemale (she/her) role;
heat waves: person one sexuality; bisexual dob; march 20th sign; pisces height; 5'3 (160cm) physique;
lean, delicate hair; golden blonde, cut around her shoulder blades & often worn straight eyes; baby blue
modifications; small flower tattoo behind ear scent; vanilla & honey fc; sydney sweeney
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
''Image

x'Sophie-Rose was born in the big city
x'of New York, in the heart of Manhat
x'tan. A tragic split between her pare
x'nts resulted in an urgent move away.
x'Sophie has always enjoyed the perks
x'of living in a busy city, but has ultim
x'mately come to realize that friends
x'are more important than location.
Sophie-Rose has a big heart and good
intentions, even if it may not always
come across that way. A jokester and
explorer has made her a bit quick to
judge from the surface-level, but sh
eโ€™s working on it. Her humorous teas
ing is easy to comprehend. She takes
jokes the same way she makes them.

x.-----.------.-----.------.-----.-----.-----.

๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’, ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
Since Sophie-Rose experienced a few different moves as a child, she openly adores the friendships

that have bloomed from her roots. Never having mastered connection via words, her love language and actions of affection revolve around gift-giving; if she gives you someth
ing, know it's coming from the bottom of her heart. Sophie is also a very touchy person; it's not uncommon for her to offer hugs or playfully squish someone's cheeks. Since she
had so much handed to her, Sophie-Rose doesn't often know when to stop, and quite literally needs someone to tell her. Sensitive, it would feel like a slap to her face, but deep

down, she knows she needs that reinforcement. An eager learner and an honest people-pleaser, Sophie-Rose will

try to take her improvement to the next level; as someone who feels she needs reassurance, praise, & acceptan
ce in her daily life to settle her inner self, Sophie-Rose could even be described as ditzy and easily over-influen
ced. Today, she's still trying to figure out which crowd is the right one to fit into. Apart from her poor ability to

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐‹๐€๐“๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐‰๐”๐๐„
________________๐‡๐„๐€๐“ ๐–๐€๐•๐„๐’ ๐๐„๐„๐ ๐…๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐โ€™ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐”๐“

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
read people, she's actually very willing to listen to a friend's troubles, should they open up to her. It may not se
em like it, as from the outside, she's a flirtatious, grinning girl who may seem like she's living up in the clouds,
but she does want to form connections with others. She simply hasn't had the proper experience for it yet, giv
en the lack of affection shared within the Sinclair family tree.
.-----.------.------.
Last edited by senna_ on Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โžฅ ๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ช [ small doses ]

Postby borahae. » Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:31 am

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
NAME born kennedy yu, goes by kennedy or key โ€ข ope
n to other nicknames, so long as it isn't ken โ€ข AGE nin
eteen years old, born october 25th โ€ข scorpio โ€ข GENDE
R
cismale, he/him โ€ข SEXUALITY demisexual/romantic
โ€ข HEIGHT 5'8", approximately 173 cm โ€ข APPEARANCE
semi muscular physique, slim/slender build โ€ข natural
ly black hair and dark eyes โ€ข OTHER small doses - be
be rexha (person one) โ€ข fc: xiaojun
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
STRENGTH โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฉxxxxxSTAMINA โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฉโœฉ
x-physical strength xxxxxx-energy/endurance
INTELLECT โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฉxxxxCHARISMA โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
x-problem solvingxxxxxxxx-appeal/charm
LUCK โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฉxxxxxxxxxCOURAGE โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
x-success rate xxxxxxxxxx-bravery/boldness
SOCIABILITY โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฉxxxDISCIPLINE โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฉโœฉ
x -friendlinessxxxxxxxxxxx-work ethic
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐' ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐'

POS. TRAITS: honest, fiercely loyal to those close to him, responsible, reliable, confident/self-aware, generous
NEG. TRAITS: possessive, easily jealous + becomes explosive vv quickly, stubborn (impossible to change his mind)
LIKES: the color yellow, summertime, traveling, italian foods, garlic, dogs, playing the piano, broccoli, jogging
DISLIKES: feeling cold, having nothing to do for an extended period of time, sharing, cats, being forced into things
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐ˆ๐' ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐'
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
HISTORY: born and raised in hong kong, china โ€ข raised by a single f
ather + is an only child โ”€ born into a wealthy family and was spoile
d rotten, quickly given whatever he wanted โ€ข only family he knew
growing up was his father and grandparents โ”€ his grandparents we
re filthy rich, enough where his father would never have to work a
day in his life to pay for kennedy, but he was a hardworking man b
y nature โ”€ worked as a luxury sales executive, and often left kenn
edy in the care of his grandparents while he was at work โ€ข his dad
was offered a job in the states just after kennedy turned 7, and โ€‚
ter discussing it with his grandparents, decided to make the move
โ”€ grandparents moved with them, so kennedy could still be looked
after โ€ข took awhile for kennedy to adjust to nyc โ”€ although he was
used to city life, he didn't really speak any english when they move
d, and the boy found it hard to talk + get along with kids his age โ€ข
new york life runs in his blood now โ”€ he's deep into the fashion wo
rld and the hustle and bustle of night life, working here and there
as a model for luxury brands โ€ข goes to FIT for cosmetics and fragra
nce marketing โ”€ works on making and selling beauty products
๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐' ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜
โ˜… charming and sociable, often surrounded by people โ”€ he's someone who quickly makes friends, all smiles and sa
โ˜… rcasm until he warms his way into your heart. vv extroverted and will approach just about anyone.
โ˜… his specialty is spoiling those around him โ”€ friends, family, his s/o, etc. love language is gift-giving, quick to sho
โ˜… wer those around him with whatever luxury items they want. the type to hear a friend casually go 'oh cool watc
โ˜… h' and show up the next time they meet with one for them, regardless of whether or not it's a rolex.
โ˜… despite his generosity in terms of material things, he's definitely not the same when it comes to his relationships
โ˜… โ”€ vvv possessive and hates sharing those close to him, friends included. on top of being impulsive, kennedy can
โ˜… be quite explosive, quick to snap at those he loves if he catches them hanging out with someone else for too lon
โ˜… g. especially temperamental with his s/o โ”€ feels insecure quickly and can snap at them for even glancing at som
โ˜… eone else. needs constant reassurance, and those around him need massive amounts of patience.
โ˜… despite his fierce loyalty to those he cares for, he often has a revolving door of relationships, those around him
โ˜… often growing tired of his temper. he doesn't mean to be so explosive all the time, but he also won't apologize f
โ˜… or it โ”€ sees it as him fighting for his relationships and refusing to stand at the sidelines while they end, unaware
โ˜… that it's what causes most of them to end in the first place.
โ˜… beyond his temper and impulsivity, kennedy is one of the most loving people you'll ever meet, quick to worship t
โ˜… hose around him and shower them in his affection. he would sacrifice himself for his loved ones in a heartbeat.

Last edited by borahae. on Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โžฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ

Postby borahae. » Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:31 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
birth name is yu qiang (็ฆบๅผบ) โ€ข no preference when it comes to who he can be attracted to โ”€ i
ts more about the individual, not their gender โ€ข often looking for people to experiment his ne
w scents and products on โ”€ will cater them to you if you agree to be his guinea pig โ€ข vv physic
ally affectionate โ”€ likes to play with s/o's hair, hold their hand, kiss their cheeks/neck, hug fro
m behind, rest his hand on their thigh, etc. โ€ข has a great relationship with his family and fully
expects those close to him to form one with them too โ”€ close friends and s/o included. the op
inions of his dad and grandparents are important to him, and he'd like for them to approve of
his close relationships (his grandparents only speak chinese though so he'd have to act as a tra
nslator) โ€ข lives in a massive two story apartment by himself, but given his clingy/possessive na
ture, he'd like his s/o to move in with him โ€ข not cocky about it but he knows he's hot โ€ข
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wor
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wor
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ โœ” x โ€ข x ๐๐„๐†๐€๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ โœ˜ x โ€ข x ๐๐„๐”๐“๐‘๐€๐‹ โœฟ x โ€ข x๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ โ™” x โ€ข x ๐€๐‚๐๐”๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐€๐๐‚๐„ โ˜… x โ€ข x ๐๐Ž๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“ โ™ก x โ€ข x๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ โžฝ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
ALYXANDER | all mine | symbol
words words words words words words words wo

EUNICE | all mine | symbol
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
SOPHIE-ROSE | heat waves | symbol

NAME HERE | role here | symbol

MINJUN | heaven and back | symbol

SKYLAR | heaven and back | symbol
CHARLOTTE | style | symbol

ABBY | style | symbol

Last edited by borahae. on Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me