Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby divine. » Fri May 25, 2018 11:21 am

gay; wrote:
      ayo, what up. i'm gay;
      currently i am really only looking for some stony (steve rogers x tony stark) or some soulmate plots. (or a bit of both tbh)
      i only do mxm, and i am looking for semi-lit rps right now. i'm not really down for one liners <3
      if you have any questions or want to hit me up with some rps, feel free to drop by my pm box ~
      i hope to see you there <3
divine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikhailo » Fri May 25, 2018 12:34 pm

i'm gonna make this short and sweet because even when I did a long post, no one responded so i'll just use this as a base and post it every time I need a new roleplay partner. cool? cool. okay so you can call me parx or whatever my username is at the time! i'm open to pretty much any roleplay but I only roleplay strictly mxm, strictly romance, and have the ability to write well. I would describe myself as semi-literate but I can and will do five paragraphs and up if asked, but be aware that takes way longer, especially because I can get writers block easily. this sounds so mean & serious I don't know why, but I'm really not that bad when you actually talk to me. I love to discuss new ideas for the roleplay to keep it interesting! ive had a lot of friendships blossom from that.

so I have a few ideas- exes, drarry (LOTS OF INSPO. I call Draco), really craving a harry potter OC roleplay, horse rider x horse rider, avatar: the last airbender, forbidden romance, rebellion/new world, hunger games, divergent, supernatural beings (NOT THE SHOW LEAVE ME ALONE). of course send me other pairings, I'm just looking for something to do. be aware that sometimes I will respond up to 6-7 times a day but also I might respond every other day. I have two horses, full time school, and a part time job. I'm busy but I like to write so ^^. I will never ghost you unless you give me one liners.
mikhailo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Fri May 25, 2018 1:32 pm

Hello I'm Vernorexia, a young adult semi lit to lit roleplayer. As I said, I am an adult now, and prefer less childish roleplays. I prefer female roles but can be males. I will roleplay over these threads, and google docs. You may get more responses out of me on Google Docs, since I have complete access to it at school. I hate realistic school, I love fantasy, and darker themes, and sci-fi. I am looking for original roleplays and fandom roleplays! Also I like to use both anime references or real life. But I will not be happy if you use a popular celebrity or actor. So no Leonardo DiCaprio or Kardashians.

Can expect from me:
-Usually like to play the girl, unless I have a
male OC in mind
-Will post at least once a day, sometimes more
-Semi-lit to lit around 200-300 words, my longer
post examples: x x x x I love to write detailed
and learn more every day!
-I'm asexual, so my characters will be too.
-Mainly mxf roleplay. Some fxf, ask me.
-Uses 85 font and turns off signatures.
-Basic coding skills
I expect from you
-Right now, I'm really looking for a partner that
is very devoted and doesn't think they'll be so busy
and need to drop it.

-Plays males unless fxf or I decide to be male.
-Post at least once a day, or maybe every other day
-Will not leave me because 'they don't have the muse' or you
'aren't feelin' it'
-Mirrors my posts, is at least semi-lit
-Uses 85 font and disables signatures
-I don't care if you can code just don't have clunky posts
-Help with plotting

x
❤️= craving and 💭= have plot
Fantasy
Demon x Human ❤️💭
Human x Angel/Fallen Angel
Demon x Angel/Fallen Angel
Demon x Human Hybrid x Angel (love triangle, pm for details on plot)💭
Magician x Apprentice❤️
Witches
Mermaid x Pirate
Vampire x Human💭
Witch x Familiar
Villain x Hero who are a couple in their normal life.

Medeival
-King/prince x servant/maid
-Carefree royal x serious guard
-Peasant x royal
-Royal x Witch 💭
-Adopted princess x prince who's
arranged to marry the perfect
eldest princess. (PM for plot details if confused)💭
-Royal x Assasin/kidnapper

Song Based
Devil Like Me — Rainbow Kitten Surprise❤️❤️
Creepers (Young Love) — Jessie Baylin
Ghengis Khan — Miike Snow
To My Enemies — Saint Motel

❤️💭Gorillaz- Yes please I've been craving it! I know a lot about the Gorillaz, probably more information than you thought was out there. And because of that I've developed an attachment to these eccentric little characters. I have a Plastic Beach plot about Cyborg, I have an au in mind, and I also have a plot that can involve one of your OCs and isn't cringey. I'm best a being 2D, Noodle, and Cyborg. Not as good as being Russel, Murdoc, or Del. I suppose I could play Murdoc in a pinch, or in a small scene.

❤️The Arcana- Totally up for this! It's a super amazing game and I'm down for a fluffy romance with the characters! I'd really like to use my MC, and you be Asra, or Julian. I myself can play Asra, Portia, and Julian possibly. Also interested in Howl's Moving Castle AU (love that movie/book) since Asra was slightly based off Howl, and I'd be interested in a modern magic shop AU.

❤️Howl's Moving Castle- I'd be up for just this, not as an Arcana AU. I would prefer to play as Sophie in a Sophie x Howl.

Things I won't do:
•MxM. Sorry, It's too hard. It's already unnatural for me to roleplay a male character and it'd be too foreign for me to do this.
•Animals. It doesn't come natural since I'm a human. I may do dogs if you have a super god plot since dogs are my life.
•Furries. No offense, but I find standing sexualized animals super weird, I'd rather do real animals
•Yuri. Yes, it is different from fxf. I will do normal fxf though.
•High School scenes. They are boring for me. I may do one with fantasy or mystery elements though.
•Werewolves. Simply not interested.
•Marvel. I love Marvel a bunch, but fail at roleplaying it
•War or heavy action roleplays.

hi
hi
You can call me Tess, I'm 20+, an art major
I'm Asexual, I love cartoons of all types
Only Murders In The Building || Gorillaz
|| She-Ra || TOH || Bluey || MLP || PJO
SSC || Psych || The Office || Fraiser || Barbie
I'll always rp any of the above

hi
credit

serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★//this is america❞

Postby mellovesyou420 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:57 pm

nearly.witches wrote:
im so fitted // im on gucci // im so pretty

★// hey there, im nearly.witches (call me mel) and im searchin for some
1x1s if your interested

★//a bit about me❞
so oof, where do i start? i have a job, so ill only be able to reply about 3-4
times a week. i live central timezone in usa. im semi-lit. i do about 400
words, and if im feelin real wild, i can do 500-600. i like to type in lower-
case and dont use aposrohpes, sorry, its an aesthetic thing. im not good
at coding. i can play both male and female. i can do mxf mxm and i very
rarely do fxf it depends on the plot, really. im super friendly so i talk ooc
a lot ;0;

★//a bit about you❞
-semi-lit
-active
-friendly
-able to brainstorm with me
-can do lgbtqa+
-let me know if youve lost interest. ill understand i promise
-can tolerate me tbh

★//what im lookin for❞
key wrote:italics = role id play
bold = i can play either role
★ = how much i wanna do it. its out of 5
strike = not in the mood

fandoms
riverdale
-jughead x oc★★★
- oc x oc★★★★

marvel
-bucky x oc★★★★
-peter quill x oc★★
-oc x oc★★★★★

original ideas

-soulmate au?? i have somewhat of a plot for this??
you know the first and last sentence your soulmate
will say★★

-mermaid au. its reversed. mermaids are common
and humans are things of ledgend.★★

-1x1s based on songs/music videos. i have a few.
the crying game // california // save the world/dont you worry child
// getaway car // cake by the ocean★★★★★

-a mxm 1x1 where one is a spy/assassin and their best friend gets
accidentally caught up in a mission, so male1 has to tell male2 that
hes a spy now and they have to live on the run and male2 is super
excited.★★★★★★★★★★★★(PLEASE)
mellovesyou420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Fri May 25, 2018 2:15 pm

Aloy wrote:
Aloy wrote:
Aloy wrote:
Aloy's Role play Search

What you can expect from me
1. Replies quickly
2.Extremely active
3. Will only role play in pm's or discord
4. Only role play female
5. Can write up to one too two paragraphs.
6. doesn't uses anime face claims
7. Will only do MxF pairings

What I expect from you.
1.play male
2. can role play through pm's or discord
3. extremely active
4. let's me know if you are going to be inactive
5. can write up to a paragraph or more
6. doesn't use anime face claims
7.helps with plot

As for things to role play I will role play any thing with humans. I don't do fandom or animes or things based off books. I also wont do anything with animals unless there is a good plot. So I really will role play anything. If you want to role play with me. Just send me a pm
I live in Oregon, and have a passion for books, horses, writing, and video games! If you want to become friend just send over a PM! I don't bite! I'm always up for a role play. Just Pm me. But it might be faster to add my discord. My discord is Aloy#9146
✞Send me a PM!✞FlightRisingImage
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Leaper was my best friend. My riding instructor owned her for twenty five years. Leaper died last Christmas in 2015 from colic. I didn't know how old or what breed she was, but she was a beautiful palomino and a great horse. R.I.P. Leaper; you will never be forgotten.
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marchflowers » Fri May 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Marchflowers wrote:
Marchflowers wrote:
Hello! I'm Marchflowers, but I'd love if you'd call me March!
I'm female, and run on Central Standard Timezone (CST).
I'm extremely active, but my most active hours are at night(starting
at about 9pm up until i pass out but i give a warning).
I love roleplaying and have been doing it for 10 years!
This has led me to develop great grammar and spell-
ing. I am semi-lit to lit ranging from a
paragraph on my worse/rushed replies
and seven on my greatest ones. I also love OOC chat.

What to expect from me;
– Grammar and spelling/Semi/Literate
– Good at creating plots
– Daily and active posting
– Supportive of lgbt+, able to do mxm, fxf, and mxf
– willing to play multiple characters and any gender
only animal related roleplays
– A friend c:

What I'd like from you;
– At least a paragraph, Semi-lit.
– Willing to share plots
– Willing to talk OOC even a little
– Posts at least 2-4 times a week/ lets me know in advance.

What I'd like to RP;
POKEMON (will do trainers) // Warrior Cats // Big Cats // House/Wild Dogs // Wolves(Wolf Pack) // Furries // Equine // My Little Pony // Birds // Mythical Creatures
sass wrote:

I just joined but I already love this meme ok bye
    also it doesn't look like crowtooth at all owo
Marchflowers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

howdy

Postby thingie » Fri May 25, 2018 2:59 pm

hey there! the sign of the times, but feel free to call me jaelyn or jae. as you can see, i'm currently looking for a few avid roleplay partners! but before we get started, here are a few things about me you should know,,

about me
        ━ i'm still in school, and i have about six weeks left of it. finals are coming up towards the end, and i have a big summer planned, so i may not be as active as i am now. however, i am usually pretty good at replying when i am active, and i will be sure to let you know of my inactivity in advance
        ━ i live in the pacific standard time zone
        ━ i tend to have a higher muse when a plot is planned out beforehand, and i love discussing them, especially when they're fleshed out or if you come with any ideas
        ━ i am comfortable with playing as either gender, however, if we are both pending on which role we'd prefer, i will more than likely pick the female to fix the debate
        ━ i only do mxf pairings. with respect to the lgbt community, it is simply what i'm most comfortable with
        ━ i like to consider myself a semi-lit/literate roleplayer, ranging from two to three paragraphs (about 300-500 words) or more. if you can't match up to that, then that's perfectly fine. no one-liners is all that i ask, and it really just depends on the type of roleplay we're doing
        ━ i'm a sucker for romance, especially when it comes with angst. i don't prefer having a "love at first sight", or any plot that is solely based on romance, otherwise i will lose my muse quicker. and i'd also love to explore more platonic relationships if that is something my partner is more interested in
        ━ as far as my fandoms are concerned, i am comfortable with playing canon for any pairing (depending on the character) but there might be some where i only ask that we do an oc x oc pairing, and i will be sure to let you know when this would be the case

about you
        ━ you know a bit of coding, i at least recommend that your font size is around 70-85
        ━ you will let me know if you'll be gone for an extended period of time. emergencies are totally understandable, and i am a fairly patient person, but if you're no longer interested in the roleplay we're doing don't be afraid to let me know! sometimes things just don't work out
        ━ decently comfortable with playing as either gender. this isn't a must, but it makes it a little easier to discuss the plot
        ━ you're okay with talking ooc! i'm a huge chatter box and i promise i don't bite! i love making new friends on cs!! especially when people come out of their way to further discuss the plot, i just love it when people reach out to me c:
        ━ that's about it! i'm not too picky about my partner, other than the following

original concepts
      (italicized - craving, underlined - preferred role)

━ victorian ages (pirate/sailor x mermaid/siren, arranged marriages, outcast x commoner, knight x royal)
        ━ high school/college romance (jock x nerd, outcast x cheerleader, roommate x roommate)
        superheroes/humans with superpowers (villain x hero, hero x hero, villain x villain, villain/hero x human)
        mystery/spy-based (investigator/spy x criminal, criminal x criminal, spy x spy)
        ━ supernatural creatures/shapeshifters (werewolf x hunter/human, shapeshifter x human, shapeshifter x shapeshifter)

fandom concepts
      (italicized - craving, underlined - preferred role)

marvel (peter parker x oc, loki x oc, thor x oc, wade wilson x oc) willing to double-up for this!
        ━ grey's anatomy - no canon for this one! (intern x intern, resident x resident, attending x attending, intern x resident, intern x attending, resident x attending)
        ━ once upon a time - more the concept rather than canon (retold folklore/disney stories, only oc's please!)

putting fandoms on a hold for right now

that's it! sorry for the long post! let me know if you're interested!! ^^
thingie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby オオタチ » Fri May 25, 2018 4:27 pm

Hiya, I'm Cactus.Cat! I'm only really looking for a Warrior 1x1 But you could probably get me to to more.

Ideas

Forbidden love
Medicine cat x Leader
Medicine cat X Medicine cat
Warrior x Leader
Deputy x Medicine cat
Medicine cat x Kittypet
Leader x Leader
Leader x kittypet

About me-
I live in New zealand and I'm normally on at 4, 5ish to 12ish (nz time)
I can do coding (to some degree)
I will tell you before i sleep, just so you don't do what I do which is get really paranoid that you don't like my last post so i expect you to do the same

What I expect
try your best not to do one sentences
don't quit on me just tell me what went wrong (you get what i mean)

That's all PM me please!
[/color]
      Hello!
      I'm オオタチ
      I like old Nickelodeon shows
      Sorry if I don't respond i'm
      very berry anxious
      夕焼けってなんだかさみしい
      お願い、待って"

@オオタチ#2692
オオタチ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hey greg, its danny

Postby bellamy. » Fri May 25, 2018 6:14 pm

hiya im bellamy. im going to keep this short and to the point, as to save any boredom. ive been roleplaying since 2010, when i joined. i mirror whoever i write with, but i would prefer paragraph replies because i love to write. as for types of roleplay, im open to any supernatural,the walking dead, the 100 and legion roleplays. i know of a few more shows, so if theres anything specific youd like im open to most ideas. i do draw the line at animals, anime (although i love it, i'm not comfortable enough with japanese culture to write for it), and real people (actors, bands,youtubers ect.) It isn't my thing.

thank you for reading :) im honestly open for anything, shoot a message! keep in mind there are some things i may not be in the mood for.
私の心が痛む
MANGO. | roleplay
bellamy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri May 25, 2018 10:59 pm

[img]
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing female if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with.

Transformers. ( I'm really craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female oc. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
Assian's creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon, or any of the pairings. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ) I am looking for someone that will not bail on me with the Marvel RP.
[/img]
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a